It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Here's my situation. Insights will be much appreciated.  (Read 15450 times)

Offline braziliangirl

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Here's my situation. Insights will be much appreciated.
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2010, 10:26:43 PM »
No....a Filippina...hehe

Zulu (Asian Board Recruiter)

Come on, Zulu!

This is not fair. It is already hard enough without you recruiting ;)

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
  • Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2010, 12:14:40 AM »

I always wonder how a housewife can utter the words "My work is harder than yours!" 

Zulu

That's because Oprah says so.....hehehehe

Researcher
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline InnocentVixen

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2010, 02:01:39 PM »
IV, I guess let me ask you about Mexican girls.  Here in the States not a lot of women seem to have a problem with my shaved head (some in fact love it and request to rub it!) but I don't know what the culture is like in Mexico regarding this look.  I'd really appreciate your insights on this.  Also, let me look for a decent, recent pic of me so that you can see how I look with my shaved head...

Alex, I can't see your picture so it's hard to guess, as long as you don't have the cholo look it should be fine haha, actually even if you do there might be some interested girls, but not exactly the needle in the haysack you are you looking for if you get what I mean.

Finding a girl who is at her job because she loves it, rather than for the money, might be a bit tricky. Especially in poorer countries I would think pay factors in a lot more than here and jobs are more limited.

I agree, she would have to have at least some financial stability in her family to have the luxury of looking another path in life when her options are already limited to start with, but I think it is also a good opportunity to find good qualities like a positive attitude, she might admit she doesn't love the job but if she is happy to do it because that allows her to help her family they have my respect and I think they are a pretty good catch (for the record, I am semi-spoiled)

I have a huge amount of respect for women that nurture and raise our children, the work is very critical to the development of healthy children.  But its not hard work; its difficult at times, challenging, frustrating even thankless, but not "hard".

I think raising children should not be considered work... she would be a professional nanny if that was the case, just like sex shouldn't be considered work... she would be a professional... well you know  :D

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2010, 02:01:39 PM »

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2010, 04:35:35 PM »

I agree InnocentVixen, a positive attitude is important.The company I work for has been extremely busy since March of this year and it doesn't look like it will slow down anytime soon.I have been working alot. My wife got a job a couple of months ago and while she doesn't really like the work she likes that she is making some money.She sees her job as a "stepping stone" to doing what she would like to do in the future.She is also tired at the end of the week so we both enjoy resting!

Researcher
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline alex915

« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2010, 12:18:27 PM »
Alex, I can't see your picture so it's hard to guess, as long as you don't have the cholo look it should be fine haha, actually even if you do there might be some interested girls, but not exactly the needle in the haysack you are you looking for if you get what I mean.

Haha!  Hey, as long as the girl doesn't have to paint her eyebrows on everyday it's cool!! :D

I agree, she would have to have at least some financial stability in her family to have the luxury of looking another path in life when her options are already limited to start with, but I think it is also a good opportunity to find good qualities like a positive attitude, she might admit she doesn't love the job but if she is happy to do it because that allows her to help her family they have my respect and I think they are a pretty good catch (for the record, I am semi-spoiled)

Well, what I mean is choosing a career path because "OMG!  I'm gonna make so much money... even though I'm going to be miserable!"  Sure, in this economy a [wo]man's gotta do what a [wo]man's gotta do in order to survive so as long it's a decent, honorable job that one currently has, I'm okay with that.

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2010, 12:10:56 AM »
Haha!  Hey, as long as the girl doesn't have to paint her eyebrows on everyday it's cool!! :D.

Yeah. What is it with cholas and eyebrows anyway?

Offline alex915

« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2010, 02:32:45 PM »
Haha!  IDK, man!  It just is!

Offline Huerito

• Probie
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2010, 03:47:50 PM »
Hey Alex, all you need is a sharkskin suit and you would look just like one of the "cousins" on "Breaking Bad"... kidding.

Offline alex915

« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2010, 10:17:52 AM »
Hey Alex, all you need is a sharkskin suit and you would look just like one of the "cousins" on "Breaking Bad"... kidding.

LOL!  I don't really watch TV but after a quick search, I see where you're coming from.  :D  Though currently I'm clean shaven (those of you I have on Facebook would have seen that already) but after popular demand, I'm gonna sport my goatee again in the near future.

A quick update on my situation.  No word from my folks about girls back home.  If it happens, it happens.  Not really gonna bug them too much about it.

Thank you to those of you who have introduced me to your cute friends.  Although it hasn't worked out yet, that doesn't mean you shouldn't introduce me to more.  If they're cute and they're good women, please, by all means let me know!  ;)

I've been talking to several girls online but quite a few of them are just interested in wasting my time.  Like I said, thanks to all my "training" :), I can quickly identify low-quality candidates and unfortunately, the online world is full of them.  Will keep searching but, like with everything in life, I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket.

I keep dating girls here in town but, they just turn me off after a few dates with their bad attitudes and game-playing.  I'll keep dating girls here in town in search of a good one but, I really doubt it's gonna happen around these waters...

Offline Ham torta

• Probie
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2010, 10:56:26 PM »
Hey Alex,

Brand new here today.

I'm from El Paso myself, living in Austin. I never had too much difficulty meeting women in EP either 15 yrs ago before I moved here , yet didn't realize how good I had it as far as meeting old fashioned women. Too many girls in El paso had kids, did coke, and got fat quick on Chicos Tacos. Yet with all that, I would rather be with them compared to the elite, independent, feminist, can't even burn water on the stove women here. Sure, there's lots of hot ones here, but they have no heart...no soul. 

I'm 40 now and aint got time to waste anymore. I've been daydreaming about meeting someone outside of the man hater zone for years now, and sure am glad I found this forum. I would like to meet a woman from Mexico too, only because of distance, but don't know how. Guess I'll find out here. Mostly been thinking of doing the Colombia tour.     

Offline piglett

• your porkness
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2010, 12:45:39 AM »

Yeah.  I know exactly what you're saying.  However, exploring Juarez is not an option for me.  I don't like the city.  Plus with all the violence going on, it's not a place that I would like to visit anytime soon.
Juarez must have really went down hill then.
I have already said in other threads I was there a couple of times in the mid 90's & i felt much safer in Juarez than i did in El Paso

piglett
PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2010, 03:02:01 AM »
Juarez must have really went down hill then.
I have already said in other threads I was there a couple of times in the mid 90's & i felt much safer in Juarez than i did in El Paso

piglett

Mexico used to be safer than the US but with the ongoing drug war that is no longer the case.

Offline Jedironin

• Cautious... but hopeful.
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2010, 06:11:14 AM »
Yeah. My company has a factory in Monterrey. I haven't heard of any problems there (yet), but I worry about those folks.
With the way things are going now, the Army is going to have to wage an all-out war to get rid of the Zeta's, I think. That would be a messy and difficult thing to do, very complicated situation.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2010, 06:11:14 AM »

Offline piglett

• your porkness
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2010, 07:21:30 AM »
Mexico used to be safer than the US but with the ongoing drug war that is no longer the case.
hand every man woman & child guns & let them shoot all the drug runners,dealers?

maybe the drug lords take over the government?

pig
PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Offline fathertime

« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2010, 08:18:22 AM »
Hey Alex,

Brand new here today.

I'm from El Paso myself, living in Austin. I never had too much difficulty meeting women in EP either 15 yrs ago before I moved here , yet didn't realize how good I had it as far as meeting old fashioned women. Too many girls in El paso had kids, did coke, and got fat quick on Chicos Tacos. Yet with all that, I would rather be with them compared to the elite, independent, feminist, can't even burn water on the stove women here. Sure, there's lots of hot ones here, but they have no heart...no soul. 

I'm 40 now and aint got time to waste anymore. I've been daydreaming about meeting someone outside of the man hater zone for years now, and sure am glad I found this forum. I would like to meet a woman from Mexico too, only because of distance, but don't know how. Guess I'll find out here. Mostly been thinking of doing the Colombia tour.     
ham-torta

do your research and ask questions and you can get all the info/tips you will need to get started.  These Latina babes from overseas are as real as it gets, for the right type of man.
You might consider giving some background info on yourself in the personal introduction section of the forum. 

Fathertime!
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2010, 08:22:14 PM »
Yeah. My company has a factory in Monterrey. I haven't heard of any problems there (yet), but I worry about those folks.
With the way things are going now, the Army is going to have to wage an all-out war to get rid of the Zeta's, I think. That would be a messy and difficult thing to do, very complicated situation.

There have been problems in Monterrey as well although nothing like Juarez. The murder rate in Monterrey used to be very low and I think they are up to 600 or 700 by now.

Offline alex915

« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2010, 01:23:38 PM »
I'm from El Paso myself, living in Austin. I never had too much difficulty meeting women in EP either 15 yrs ago before I moved here , yet didn't realize how good I had it as far as meeting old fashioned women.

Ha!  I totally agree man!  There's no difficulty meeting women here.  Plenty of pretty girls here.  Plus I'm a good-looking guy.  No prob there.  The problem [at least for me] is the difficulty meeting quality women...

Too many girls in El paso had kids,

Yep.

did coke,

That and pot.  They love pot.

and got fat quick on Chicos Tacos.

Ditto.  For those curious:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chico's_Tacos

There's a reason we're among America's Fattest Cities:  http://www.menshealth.com/fattestcities2010/

Yet with all that, I would rather be with them compared to the elite, independent, feminist, can't even burn water on the stove women here. Sure, there's lots of hot ones here, but they have no heart...no soul.  

Hahaha!  Try mashing those attitudes together what you described above.  That is why I'm having a problem finding me a good one here.

I'm 40 now and aint got time to waste anymore. I've been daydreaming about meeting someone outside of the man hater zone for years now, and sure am glad I found this forum. I would like to meet a woman from Mexico too, only because of distance, but don't know how.

Well, I tried asking my parents but that route doesn't seem to be helping much.  Online:  waste of time.  Friends of friends:  most of my friends' single female friends are low-quality (see above).

Guess I'll find out here. Mostly been thinking of doing the Colombia tour.

I'm also considering it.  Been perusing online and I must say that Colombian women are indeed very attractive...

Maybe we can get a group discount or something!  :D
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 01:27:03 PM by alex915 »

Offline alex915

« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2010, 01:24:55 PM »

The only reason I would go to Juarez is if it was a life or death situation that needed me to go.

They couldn't pay me enough to go there for leisure...

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 134