It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: 6 months in Manila, I'm leaving in 6 weeks!  (Read 2175 times)

Offline Kaz1983

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
6 months in Manila, I'm leaving in 6 weeks!
« on: October 15, 2013, 03:30:59 AM »
Well its third trip in the last two years lets say - that's if you can call a 6 month stay a trip and when you take into consideration I will of ended up spending more time in the Philippines than back at home Oz when all is said and done ...... added to the fact I started planning this trip last May whilst in the Philippines, well some some might say the trip was coming back to Australia for 5 months seeing I knew I'd be headed back to the Phils in 5 odds months anyways and as I said before if I look at the whole year I will of spent more time over there with my lovely girlfriend than here .......

This is starting to get confusing..  ;D  If anything I'm looking forward to my 5 days in Hong Kong on the way more in holiday terms, cos of course after spending six months together living together I can't wait to see my girlfriend in person - I just gotta attend a Manny Pacquiao fight in Macau on the way there... anyways I will update this around March, after I've recovered from all celebrating and most of all ... all that food that will be served up and eaten over the Christmas and New Year break hahahahahaha

Offline InnocentVixen

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: 6 months in Manila, I'm leaving in 6 weeks!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 08:10:33 PM »
That's so nice Kaz, it's refreshing to see a semi-normal relationship around here, not all of us can afford that luxury! do you plan to live there or she will be the one moving if you end up married?

Offline Kaz1983

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 03:16:37 AM »
That's so nice Kaz, it's refreshing to see a semi-normal relationship around here, not all of us can afford that luxury! do you plan to live there or she will be the one moving if you end up married?

I'm thinking of living over there for 2 to 3 years, then if we are happy and all is going well apply for a fiancee visa and move back to Australia.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 03:18:23 AM by Kaz1983 »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 03:16:37 AM »

Offline InnocentVixen

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 04:41:39 PM »
Plenty of time to adjust to each other without a rush, very nice!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 467