It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: 101 questions you should ask your an asian lady  (Read 3288 times)

Offline piglett

• your porkness
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 1 - 3
101 questions you should ask your an asian lady
« on: January 24, 2009, 03:32:05 PM »
OK what are the questions that you should be asking your lady so that you may know her better & find out if she is the one or not. I guess it does not matter what order we put them down in

(1) have you ever been married?

(2) have you ever been to the U.S.?

(3)
PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Offline flipflop

Re: 101 questions you should ask your an asian lady
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 09:45:36 AM »
Tell me about your family

Offline Bear

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 11:29:36 AM »
Sit down and look at all the aspects of your life.  How you got to where you are and how you resolved those issue.  Then formulate questions from those things.  (i.e.)

If we have a sayings account and I waste it gambling what would you do?

If I lost my job and you warned me it was coming what you do?

I say you can't cut your hair but you really want to - what happens?

I spank the children and you don't like it, what next?

I won't let you work or send money home to the R.P., what will you do?

We both disagree, who wins?

Theres a church function coming up and I want to go and you don't, what do we do?

I won't give you money for yourself even though you make more than me, what do you do?

etec etc etc.  I had 32 categories and about 50 questions in each (sorry I lost them, that computer crashed and I hadn't printed them out).  Make your questions answer questions and problems you have dealt with or things you might have to deal with.  Honey often noticed my questions were about problems I had with me 'ex'.  Don't give your answers till after they have answered because they will answer as you did if they know it. Make sure after they answer you do answer and then discuss the differences.  Users will run and refuse to participate.

Note:  On occasion a Filipina will ignore a question.  Normally this is because that they feel its unimportant or your responsibility and not theirs to answer.  You have to insist that they answer but don't look at it as a red flag.

My wife loved it - we had some awesome discussions from our questions and I encouraged her to ask me some so that she'd get the feeling of security she needed.  There were several occasions where she completely reversed my point-of-view.  Now that's awesome!  I really learned to respect her opinions.  Now if I could just get her to give me a few?

The Bear Family

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 11:29:36 AM »

Offline Bear

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 11:31:19 AM »
Tell me about your family

I wish I had asked more questions here.  Most of the problems we had had to work on were family and self-esteem.

The Bear Family

Offline Heruamen

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 04:34:57 PM »
Interesting bear about how you said they will ignore a question.  I just chalked it up to the fact that mabye their english was poor, and they couldn't really understand me. I will be more insistent

Offline piglett

• your porkness
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 04:56:49 PM »
I have found that if i send an email with only 1 question then she will focus on it
if i ask 10 things in 1 email than she will not answer them all
PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Offline Dave H

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2009, 05:06:32 PM »
I guess I asked questions, but what cut through all the BS and chit chat for me was the fact that my wife had given up her nursing job in Manila to go home and take care of her mother who had become an invalid at the time. At the same time she was raising her 1.5 y/o niece whose parents were working in Saudi Arabia. What sold her on me was that I was a single father raising two sons alone after their mother abandoned us.

Dave
The developmentally disabled madman!

Offline Bear

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 05:17:39 PM »
I have found that if i send an email with only 1 question then she will focus on it
if i ask 10 things in 1 email than she will not answer them all
You need to explain to her that you are trying to confirm if you and her are compatible and would be able to handle life together.  If she can't answer a question then what will she refused to do if something really difficult comes up - and it will because thats life.  Then ask the question again.

The Bear Family

Offline stevjulietb

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2009, 04:09:31 AM »
Maybe ask the question in a different way...English is their 2nd or 3rd language.

Steveb

Offline Bob_S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 01:42:25 PM »
If I retired, where in your country would you want us to live?

Dogs or cats?

Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?
(No-prize kudos if you know the correct answer.)
...a wife should be always a reasonable and agreeable companion, because she cannot always be young.
- "Gulliver's Travels" by Jonathan Swift

Offline Ray

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 03:30:04 PM »

Do you know how to kill a manananggal?

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2009, 03:47:30 PM »
If I sharted, would you still wash my underwear?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm2DcWerIVg

Not to be negative, but this isn't a job interview, it's a courtship. Asking her how she'll react if you do such and such isn't much of a way to understand how she'll really react. You have to spend considerable time with her and actually see how she reacts in different situations. IMO, you have to plan to spend more than a week or two holding hands on a tropical beach to get a good picture of your girl's personality. If she would freak out if you lost your job, think she'd tell you to your face when you are getting to know each other, or would you guess she's tell you what you wanted to hear? Asking her about hopes, dreams, and personal beliefs is one thing, grilling her on the vagaries of life will get you nowhere.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 04:00:56 PM by Jeff S »

Offline Dave H

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2009, 09:02:09 PM »
Do you know how to kill a manananggal?

Hey Ray,

That is important to know! I remembered something about keeping the head apart from the body. I was just going to 'shart' down it's neck! It's a good thing I looked it up!  ;D

"You kill a Manananggal by putting salt on its lower body while the head is flying about. But of course, you have to get past the fanatical consorts which guard her vulnerable lower half first. If a Manananggal cannot reunite with its lower half by sunrise, she dies."

Dave

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2009, 09:02:09 PM »

Offline Ray

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2009, 09:55:16 PM »

That’s correct Dave. LOL!

But of course the manananggal actually divides near the waist, not at the neck. I guess the arms turn into wings so they can fly off to do their blood-sucking deeds.

I am also told that if you don’t have any salt handy, a good sprinkling of patis will do the trick.

Have you ever seen those half-mannequins in the stores modeling blue jeans and the like? They seem to be popular in the Latino stores where they sell those specially-cut bubble-butt tight jeans. Well, I was informed by a reliable Pinoy source that those are actually manananggals in past lives who were salted down before they could rejoin with their upper half.

I’m still trying to figure out what happens to the upper part of the ones that didn’t make back together before sunrise. If you find out while you are over there in the Phils, be sure to let me know, O.K.? Perhaps your mother-in-law might have some info on that. Most of those scary-creature and ghost stories are passed down to the grandchildren by the lolas.

Ray
(aka Kapre)

Offline Dave H

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2009, 10:21:15 PM »
That’s correct Dave. LOL!

But of course the manananggal actually divides near the waist, not at the neck. I guess the arms turn into wings so they can fly off to do their blood-sucking deeds.

Hey Ray,

Thanks for the clarification!  ;D

Have you ever seen those half-mannequins in the stores modeling blue jeans and the like? They seem to be popular in the Latino stores where they sell those specially-cut bubble-butt tight jeans. Well, I was informed by a reliable Pinoy source that those are actually manananggals in past lives who were salted down before they could rejoin with their upper half.

ROFLMAOCUMMFSL!!! No...but I lead a sheltered life!  ;D I will have to go check it out.

I’m still trying to figure out what happens to the upper part of the ones that didn’t make back together before sunrise. If you find out while you are over there in the Phils, be sure to let me know, O.K.? Perhaps your mother-in-law might have some info on that. Most of those scary-creature and ghost stories are passed down to the grandchildren by the lolas.

Ray
(aka Kapre)

I will research it while I am there.  ;D I'm sure my mother-in-law knows all about it since she is from Bohol! She tries to give ny daughter mean faces to keep her in line. My daughter tells her "Grandma...don't ever make that stupid face again!" The mean faces and scary stories used to scare the sh-it out of my wife! I guess it is lost on the new generation.  ;D

It would be nice to be a Kapre! Some of the little Filipino kids think that I am some sort of albino witch. Especially kids from the bundok! I think I sared the sh-it out of some Monobo kids!

Dave

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132