It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Breast Implants  (Read 17376 times)

Offline markanthony7

• Opted-Out
Re: Breast Implants
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2007, 04:49:58 PM »
Another consideration is that maybe this is the "Colombian price", they could have been completely truthful, what I have noticed about Colombian economy and trade is that they have a "price for Colombians" and they have a "price for Gringos", I no its a double standard but this is indicative of their culture and common practice, Likewise I have noticed that what is inexpensive to us, is a windfall to them, I remember when I purchased my Condo, the prior owner felt like he hit the lottery! and I felt like I made out like a bandit!, so the perception and value of money is diverse to Colombians and Americans, the website you referenced in Bogota is probably true but those prices are adjusted to market American clientele "Gringos standards" but even at $2,000 thats inexpensive or very reasonable to us

Offline RJS

« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2007, 05:05:32 AM »
Frankly, bargain shopping for cosmetic surgery is pretty stupid. There's so much that can go wrong and a poorly executed jobs is going to leave you looking pretty bad.

Offline SocialDreg

« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2007, 05:53:21 PM »
To each his own....A friend had breast implants in cali recently for 2000USD.. It appears to be a good job. there was a story on the news here that a girl paid someone 50,000 pesos to have one!!!   She has all kinds of problems.  Make sure the doctor is certified to do plastic surgery.  In Cali they don't have to be.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2007, 05:53:21 PM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats