It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: The beautiful black women of Colombia  (Read 7742 times)

Offline kai #2

• The Traveling Swordsman
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
The beautiful black women of Colombia
« on: October 14, 2017, 05:48:38 PM »
Las Colombias Negros son muy bonitas. I went to an Afro Colombian festival. Soo many sexy black colombian women

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
Re: The beautiful black women of Colombia
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 07:35:20 PM »
Las Colombias Negros son muy bonitas. I went to an Afro Colombian festival. Soo many sexy black colombian women

I know. I'm married to one. Brothas in the States go nuts for her...

Offline kai #2

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 08:26:01 PM »
Man, I've never seen so many sexy negras like this before. All their early 20s. I almost lost it lol

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 08:26:01 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 06:47:01 AM »
Man, I've never seen so many sexy negras like this before. All their early 20s. I almost lost it lol

Andy Lee had a younger black, hotcha momma a while back in Colombia he was with a while, maybe still is. I dated some dark complexiion blacks, but it's the dark morena, east indian looking babes that get me down for the count. A lot closer to home---in S.A., nobody seems to talk about Suriname, which has some hot, hot women, including quite a few exotic blends of Asian, Spain, Eastern and other parts of Africa, as well as India. A lot are slim, but with killer curves, smiles and eyes like diamonds. Many are an ultra exotic mix of several bloodlines.  Great place off the beaten path to find a real 'diamond in the rough.'
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 11:57:43 AM »

If you almost lost it there just stay away from the coast altogether!!! LOL! Enjoy my friend.

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 06:14:07 PM »
I am a fan too...love afro-colombian women

Glad you are enjoying your time in Medellin.....a big thumbs up (or a middle finger) to you for pulling it off full time down there. LOL
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 06:16:35 PM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 06:50:34 PM »
ever been to Brazil?   :o

Offline kai #2

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 08:42:37 AM »
No, I've never been there I'd like to go but theres a chance I won't be able to make it becasue of the visa

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2017, 04:21:25 PM »
the visa is easy to get, basically you just pay some money.

https://brazil.travisa.com/

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2017, 05:42:53 PM »
the visa is easy to get, basically you just pay some money.

https://brazil.travisa.com/

Easy? They want everything but your dick's foreskin. For profit outfit with no guarantee. I guess speaking Portuguese is a cinch too...

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2017, 06:27:47 PM »
send your info , pay the fee, easy.

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2017, 08:57:57 PM »
The Brazilian Visa policy is one of reciprocity.

If country X requires Brazilians to get a visa to visit country X then Brazil requires the same of citizens from country X. 

I think the cost is around $160 but there may be other filing fees involved.

I know I paid more when I went in 2014 but I paid to have it rushed. Much better to apply well in advance.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 09:08:26 PM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2017, 08:06:09 AM »
After my stepson got his US citizenship, he said that his Colombian passport was not going to be much use to him anymore. I said, no I think it will be. Just watch.

He goes down to Uruguay for work and afterwards he went to Argentina to visit a friend. Argentina was charging US and Canadians a hefty price to enter Argentina so when he showed up at the Argentine immigration he showed his Colombian passport. This meant he would not have to pay a fee. The woman looks at it and goes through the pages and then tells him, you did not enter Uruguay with this passport. He then shows her his US passport and says, no I used this one. She was pissed but she had to let him enter without charge.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2017, 08:06:09 AM »

Offline benjio

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2017, 10:34:28 AM »
Easy? They want everything but your dick's foreskin. For profit outfit with no guarantee. I guess speaking Portuguese is a cinch too...

It's relatively easy. It's just expensive if you want it in a hurry. I've met a couple of Americans in Colombia that went to the Brazilian Consulate in Bogota to get a Brazilian Visa there and they told me the people there really gave them a hard time. I think there is an additional charge when you don't obtain the visa in your country of citizenship. It's a much easier process in the U.S. The Brazilian Consulate here in Houston is very efficient and will usually have your passport back to you in around 7-10 days with a valid tourist visa. Visas for other purposes like business (NOT A WORK VISA...LIKE ONLY FOR A MEETING OR A CONFERENCE. WORK VISAS ARE AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT STORY!!) or student are a little more complicated but all they usually require is a few additional documents. There is a visa service in Houston that can get you a 6 month Brazilian Tourist visa in 3 days for $375 but if you plan accordingly you shouldn't have to worry about having to pay to rush it.

With all that being said Kai, if you ever get the opportunity to go head north to find the most beautiful black Brasileiras. Rio is a melting pot with a little bit of everything but generally the further south you go the whiter the people get in Brazil. Salvador and the entire state of Bahia is especially well known for absolutely gorgeous dark skinned women. Many with the most beautiful hazel and green eyes and really nice thick, curly hair. Best thing about Salvador is the girls are REALLY nice and easy to talk to! I bought a girl a beer there a few years ago and a friend of mine and I ended up back at her house and her Mom made us dinner. Recife is also a gem.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 11:03:44 AM by benjio »

Offline buencamino3

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2017, 03:36:22 PM »
I've heard a great place to go to meet Black women is Haiti.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2017, 04:15:12 PM »
With all that being said Kai, if you ever get the opportunity to go head north to find the most beautiful black Brasileiras. Rio is a melting pot with a little bit of everything but generally the further south you go the whiter the people get in Brazil. Salvador and the entire state of Bahia is especially well known for absolutely gorgeous dark skinned women. Many with the most beautiful hazel and green eyes and really nice thick, curly hair. Best thing about Salvador is the girls are REALLY nice and easy to talk to! I bought a girl a beer there a few years ago and a friend of mine and I ended up back at her house and her Mom made us dinner. Recife is also a gem.

i never made it to recife when i was in brazil but my friend went there many times, he liked it, met his wife there after a few trips.

Offline benjio

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2017, 07:07:11 PM »

i never made it to recife when i was in brazil but my friend went there many times, he liked it, met his wife there after a few trips.

About 80 km from Recife is Porto de Galinhas which has been consistently voted the best beach in Brazil for years. It's not very developed so there's not high rise condos everywhere but it is peppered with a few very high end resorts. So between October and Christmas when the rainy season ends and the temperature drops a bit, all the rich Brazilian playboys come to Porto with their gorgeous Brazilian trophy wives/girlfriends from the South. I consider myself a pretty good writer but I don't have the words to descibe the level or the multitude of feminine beauty you can see during a Saturday afternoon on that beach. I've been to South Beach. I've been to the pool at Ceasar's in Vegas during a 4th of July weekend. I've been to some really great night clubs in Rio, Ibiza and Munich. Nothing has ever compared to the women I've seen on that beach.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 07:18:48 PM by benjio »

Offline lucumo

• Probie
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2017, 01:48:53 AM »
I've heard the black Colombian women are sweet and nice unlike African American women in the USA.  It makes me wonder if language and culture do really make a difference because both Colombia and the USA had slavery.  Most black women in the USA seem like bitches in my opinion.   

If you really do like Black women you should go to Choco.  It might be safer to visit now.  I heard they are easy to get with but also very uneducated compared to women in Bogota, Medellin..etc.   

You can buy those colorful Dashiki outfits in Cartagena but its probably cheaper to buy them online.   

Offline buencamino3

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2017, 05:15:26 AM »
In Colombia many of them are critical of their own race unlike in the US (I think). One Black girl I dated in Cali said she wanted to have a child with a White man in order to "mejorar la rasa". With men a good way to raise their status is via crime like the case of Juan Carlos Martinez former senator from Timbiqui convicted of a plethora of crimes.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline benjio

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2017, 10:01:58 AM »
One Black girl I dated in Cali said she wanted to have a child with a White man in order to "mejorar la rasa".

I've heard many things like this before in Colombia as well. My question for women who say thing like this is, "Pero, por qué un gringo blanco querría que la raza de su hijo fuera peor? No tiene sentido!" Trying to explain Black Pride to them comes off like telling them the sky is red instead of blue.....it's impossible for them to even comprehend. At this point it's just tragically funny to me.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 10:06:16 AM by benjio »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2017, 10:36:20 AM »
I've heard the black Colombian women are sweet and nice unlike African American women in the USA.  It makes me wonder if language and culture do really make a difference because both Colombia and the USA had slavery.  Most black women in the USA seem like bitches in my opinion.   

If you really do like Black women you should go to Choco.  It might be safer to visit now.  I heard they are easy to get with but also very uneducated compared to women in Bogota, Medellin..etc.   

You can buy those colorful Dashiki outfits in Cartagena but its probably cheaper to buy them online.   
It's interesting.  I've lived in places like Washington DC 20 years ago which felt very segregated.  Obviously,  historically blacks were victimized by whites there, and a byproduct of that is a massive mistrust of and hostility towards whites. When i was living there and in situations where i was the only white, it was quite obvious i was hated because i'm white....on the other hand, my wife and father in law are black Colombians.  Obviously i have never sensed any hostility from them or any other afro Colombians...interestingly, when you have biracial kids as i do, you realize how much people see color. My older daughter has luscious golden locks and green eyes,  and she gets more attention from everyone than my younger daughter who has brown eyes, and darker and more tightly coiled hair...my wife and i do get some nasty looks from a small percentage of blacks and whites who probably don't like race mixing, but i do think race mixing in San Diego seems much more common than in some other areas of the US, especially in the former Confederate states...

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2017, 06:00:06 PM »
It's interesting.  I've lived in places like Washington DC 20 years ago which felt very segregated.  Obviously,  historically blacks were victimized by whites there, and a byproduct of that is a massive mistrust of and hostility towards whites. When i was living there and in situations where i was the only white, it was quite obvious i was hated because i'm white....on the other hand, my wife and father in law are black Colombians.  Obviously i have never sensed any hostility from them or any other afro Colombians...interestingly, when you have biracial kids as i do, you realize how much people see color. My older daughter has luscious golden locks and green eyes,  and she gets more attention from everyone than my younger daughter who has brown eyes, and darker and more tightly coiled hair...my wife and i do get some nasty looks from a small percentage of blacks and whites who probably don't like race mixing, but i do think race mixing in San Diego seems much more common than in some other areas of the US, especially in the former Confederate states...

Texas was a Confederate state and it has some the highest rates of racial intermarriage in the country but it seems to be the exception. In Houston 19% of new marriages are mixed race and in San Antonio it's 23%. Of course you are right about the states in the Deep South - their rates are very low. Check out the map in this article:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/18/in-u-s-metro-areas-huge-variation-in-intermarriage-rates/

Of my five grandchildren four are mixed race. Out of my five kids who are married, only one is not married to someone of a different race.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2017, 07:58:07 PM »
My kids are half Asian, a quarter Irish, a quarter Italian. Members of my immediate and extended family have married a Muslim, a non Muslim Middle Easterner, a few Jewish folks, a black guy, western and eastern Europeans, Hispanics, Latinas and other ethic groups I can't even recall right now.

Our family reunions are interesting.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2017, 07:58:07 PM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats