It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Colombianos aint necessarily smarter than Gringos when t comes to women  (Read 3060 times)

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
What the hell is this with these Colombian guys leaving their wives for Venezuelan women ? I have heard this from several women about this happening to their female friends.  Common guys, think with your big heads-not the little ones- these women are all desperate , many of them whoring around.  It aint gonna last. As soon as she gets her feet on the ground , shes gonna leave you. Probably end up with her "Barrio Boy" Ex from Caracas or Maracaibo.  Too all my fellow males-Gringo, Canuck , Mexican, Colombiano, Euro..
Just Foch these Hos-dont Marry them.
You cant turn a Ho into a housewife
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 04:04:43 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
What the hell is this with these Colombian guys leaving their wives for Venezuelan women ? I have heard this from several women about this happening to their female friends.  Common guys, think with your big heads-not the little ones- these women are all desperate , many of them whoring around.  It aint gonna last. As soon as she gets her feet on the ground , shes gonna leave you. Probably end up with her "Barrio Boy" Ex from Caracas or Maracaibo.  Too all my fellow males-Gringo, Canuck , Mexican, Colombiano, Euro..
Just Foch these Hos-dont Marry them.
You cant turn a Ho into a housewife
This is a big problem right now in Colombia. I still think Colombianos are a lot more savvy when it comes to women than gringos are...

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
This is a big problem right now in Colombia. I still think Colombianos are a lot more savvy when it comes to women than gringos are...

+1 And with almost all the Colombianas having smart phone, internet access, they're a lot more savvy nowadays on how to 'get over' on gringos-- who they can all too often lead around by the balls already.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Planet-Love.com

Offline utopiacowboy

• Trips: > 10
Don't underestimate the power of brujeria. It happened to my two brothers-in-law who used to have a different 18 year old on their arms every weekend. They both ended up married to some real witches which is the only way I can explain it!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
Don't underestimate the power of brujeria. It happened to my two brothers-in-law who used to have a different 18 year old on their arms every weekend. They both ended up married to some real witches which is the only way I can explain it!

Ask Frank. Or Samson--"It's Witchcraft..."...

https://www.google.com/search?q=frank+sinatra%2C+witchcraft&oq=frank+sinatra%2C+witchcraft&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.17535j1j8&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident

Do you actually believe that?

They are not brujas. They are narcisists. They are used to manipulating and conning men from an early age.

REad up on Narcism. A lot of Narcisists have been burned at the stake because they were thought to be "witches"

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
+1 And with almost all the Colombianas having smart phone, internet access, they're a lot more savvy nowadays on how to 'get over' on gringos-- who they can all too often lead around by the balls already.

Could be if the it is some sex starved gringo
But at least colombiana is putting out and he is being lead around by his balls
Which is a much better lot than the beta bitches I see being lead around by their nose in the US
While not getting any tail at all Jajaja

Offline utopiacowboy

• Trips: > 10
Do you actually believe that?

They are not brujas. They are narcisists. They are used to manipulating and conning men from an early age.

REad up on Narcism. A lot of Narcisists have been burned at the stake because they were thought to be "witches"

I was joking but Colombians certainly believe in brujeria. If you could see the women these guys are stuck with it really would make you wonder what power they have over my brothers-in-law.

Offline mambocowboy

Could be if the it is some sex starved gringo
But at least colombiana is putting out and he is being lead around by his balls
Which is a much better lot than the beta bitches I see being lead around by their nose in the US
While not getting any tail at all Jajaja
Exactly. At least Colombianos bang hot women...

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
Exactly. At least Colombianos bang hot women...

And Colombianos sure as hell don't worry about women leaving them.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 298