It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Hi hope to learn alittle.  (Read 5455 times)

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
Hi hope to learn alittle.
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2013, 11:37:35 AM »
the OPs getting it 2nd hand... we are getting it 3rd. idk and idc. neighbor's problem.
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2013, 08:50:52 PM »
There's a lot of military guys in my city who deploy frequently to south and central America. A lot of them quickly marrry girls from over there, bring them back to the states and all too often it's not long after their wives have come to the USA that their marriages are disasters.

More and more, the soldier's commanding officers, and they have various powers and methods over their men--try to dissuade these young buck soldiers from marrying these volatile, chica beauties. Still some take the plunge and you'll see them out in public sometimes and their public arguing is a sad sight.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2013, 02:04:20 AM »
There's a lot of military guys in my city who deploy frequently to south and central America. A lot of them quickly marrry girls from over there, bring them back to the states and all too often it's not long after their wives have come to the USA that their marriages are disasters.

More and more, the soldier's commanding officers, and they have various powers and methods over their men--try to dissuade these young buck soldiers from marrying these volatile, chica beauties. Still some take the plunge and you'll see them out in public sometimes and their public arguing is a sad sight.

Robert,

That's interesting. Pretty much every guy I went to high school with that went directly to the military after graduating has a divorce under his belt; and all of them married American Women. I always assumed many of them were much too set on the higher pay associated with having a wife.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2013, 02:04:20 AM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats