It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Rookie young pup here looking for some advice on brazilian women  (Read 21373 times)

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Rookie young pup here looking for some advice on brazilian women
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2012, 12:18:54 PM »
Yes sir !!!!!!!!  I hate that its only for 7 punk little days, but its all good. I will be back in brazil around december. I want to stay for 3 months. Are you back in houston G? My layover is there

YO ANDRE!!! September 2nd is a month away! You still planning on heading to Belo? I'm on my way to Colombia for a week on Sunday but I'll be in Brazil for the rest of August and the beginning of September. I can meet you there if you're still going.

Offline andre1986

• one word- "READY"
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2012, 11:57:44 AM »
What's up B?  How you been doing man? Ok I'm really starting to get pissed off with the us post office. I have been basically sleeping by my mailbox waiting on my passport or waiting for them to call me to come pick the thing up. I havn't even gotten the visa yet for brazil either. All of my friends at work are in my ear everyday, telling me to just forget about brazil and the visa nonsense and just go to barranquilla instead. it's realllllly starting to wear on me too lol. my friends from work are from Houston and they recently been on a ILOVELATINS tour with Sam smith in Barranquilla. Ever since they got back, they have been pulling and tugging for me to just save brazil for another time and just go to Barranquilla, but, I'm hard headed haha. Iv'e heard some wonderful things lately about the BAQ ladies and I think it's about time to see what the fuss is about down there and grab me a good sincere woman so to speak. one of my closest friends who went showed me photos of  him and his lady with her 4 sisters at her home in BAQ and THEY ARE ALL FINE!!!!!!!! Loooong black hair, coke bottle bods, morena skin, one has a dimple in her chin (extremely pretty), all of them have big lips like mine haha. Anyway, make a long story short.... he had his girl run me a little interference and hooked me up with her baby sister who is 25 (the one with the dimple chin). and let me tell you, she has been really really dedicated and committed to talking with me daily for the past few months. (skype,emails, phone calls). I really really want this Belo Brazil trip, but my heart is telling me BAQ BAQ BAQ NOW!!!! Dude I got to go see this girl before someone else yanks her. She is the total package and does not even fit in the this so called "COSTENA" negative side that I keep seeing on this forum lol. We just have to see her true colors in person shall we? My friend gives me high praises of her... after all, he sees her family like every month in BAQ (ughh lucky)
DRE DAY

Offline thekfc

• No man was ever wise by chance. Seneca
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2012, 03:54:49 PM »
You can check the status of your passport here - It will tell you if & when it have been mailed.

http://travel.state.gov/passport/status/status_2567.html

Usually this time of the year it takes a little longer (staff vacation).
If we were all forced to wear a warning label, what would yours say?

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2012, 03:54:49 PM »

Offline andre1986

• one word- "READY"
« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2012, 04:20:55 PM »
ahhh thanks so much KFC
DRE DAY

Offline Carson007

« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2012, 04:19:54 PM »
Andre,

Did you go to BAQ yet?  I finally got my passport in the mail recently and would like to start planning something.  We could roll out together man!  What part of the U.S. are you in?   Hit your boy up..

Carson

What's up B?  How you been doing man? Ok I'm really starting to get pissed off with the us post office. I have been basically sleeping by my mailbox waiting on my passport or waiting for them to call me to come pick the thing up. I havn't even gotten the visa yet for brazil either. All of my friends at work are in my ear everyday, telling me to just forget about brazil and the visa nonsense and just go to barranquilla instead. it's realllllly starting to wear on me too lol. my friends from work are from Houston and they recently been on a ILOVELATINS tour with Sam smith in Barranquilla. Ever since they got back, they have been pulling and tugging for me to just save brazil for another time and just go to Barranquilla, but, I'm hard headed haha. Iv'e heard some wonderful things lately about the BAQ ladies and I think it's about time to see what the fuss is about down there and grab me a good sincere woman so to speak. one of my closest friends who went showed me photos of  him and his lady with her 4 sisters at her home in BAQ and THEY ARE ALL FINE!!!!!!!! Loooong black hair, coke bottle bods, morena skin, one has a dimple in her chin (extremely pretty), all of them have big lips like mine haha. Anyway, make a long story short.... he had his girl run me a little interference and hooked me up with her baby sister who is 25 (the one with the dimple chin). and let me tell you, she has been really really dedicated and committed to talking with me daily for the past few months. (skype,emails, phone calls). I really really want this Belo Brazil trip, but my heart is telling me BAQ BAQ BAQ NOW!!!! Dude I got to go see this girl before someone else yanks her. She is the total package and does not even fit in the this so called "COSTENA" negative side that I keep seeing on this forum lol. We just have to see her true colors in person shall we? My friend gives me high praises of her... after all, he sees her family like every month in BAQ (ughh lucky)

Offline A_Thomas

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2013, 02:32:59 AM »
 I've had my passport since 2007 and it didn't take long at all (paid express delivery). Brazilian Embassy is here in Los Angeles as well.

Anybody for future reference, get your passport during the OFF-SEASON.

Offline RuseMD

• DoctorGringo
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2013, 06:09:56 AM »
I'm also looking to learn Portuguese and travel there!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 130