It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Dave57

• Probie
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Hello All
« on: January 22, 2012, 09:30:12 PM »
Hello Board of Knowledge Members,

I have a question about the reputation of an agency I didn't see listed.  I am considering a tour and have been looking at Amolatina.com and Anastasiadate.com.  They are affiliated.  Does anyone know anyone who toured with them and are they on the up and up?  I'm interested in several ladies from the sites but the cost of communication seems expensive.  Costs $15.99 to buy 20 credits and it costs 10 credits just to read a letter and another 10 to answer it.  At that rate, one can go broke before you get there!  Worth it, not worth it? 

Thanks for the insight!

Gato4Astrid

Re: Hello All
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 07:21:21 AM »
No it is not worth it.  I had a "test" with anastasia few years ago - without any photos of me, no description of me - just my username and password.  I had 110 unread messages in a week, waiting for me to pay to open these unread messages.

And, you need to introduce us yourself.  Who you are, why are you here for, and where is your Miss Right comes from, when will you be there, so on.  In this way, we will be able to help you better[size=78%] [/size]

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133130
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 164