It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: SURA EPS (basic Colombian health insurance)  (Read 5964 times)

Offline buencamino2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Re: SURA EPS (basic Colombian health insurance)
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2018, 07:13:26 PM »
I believe you can have the Ministerio De Relaciiones Exteriores transfer your visa to a new Passport. I don´t remember clearly now but I think I had to have them do that for me once in the past. In Cali there are several Tramitadoras de Visas with in a block of Migración Colombia. I imagine there are in Medellín as well. They might be able to take care of it for you.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 07:25:02 PM by buencamino2 »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Re: SURA EPS (basic Colombian health insurance)
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2018, 06:00:32 PM »
I believe you can have the Ministerio De Relaciiones Exteriores transfer your visa to a new Passport. I don´t remember clearly now but I think I had to have them do that for me once in the past. In Cali there are several Tramitadoras de Visas with in a block of Migración Colombia. I imagine there are in Medellín as well. They might be able to take care of it for you.

Way it worked for me with the one year TP-7 Vias is you just show the old pasport and visa and the new pasaporte tgether  going through immigration.

I dont see why they would  change the rules for 3 or 5 year visas.

Real bummer and stupid  they dont just add pages. Hope Canada doesnt do the same. They play tve same game as the US and put less pages in the new 10.year passports than they días in the old 5 year passports.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 324