It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: another professor goes missing after going to parque lleras medellin  (Read 1625 times)

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
a local professor, but still.

https://www.minuto30.com/en-una-banca-y-sin-vida-encontraron-a-profesor-de-la-nacional-reportado-como-desaparecido/755981/?fbclid=IwAR0_Rx_eMkIIdsuTzlRkQckeDiB2ZAm45EWNFDy718xwcBsu5cHt_ZrF4uA

Jairo would have been seen alive for the last time in Lleras Park in Medellín and found him dead, on a bench in the Buenos Aires neighborhood.

Although the death of the teacher is a matter of investigation, it has been speculated that it was an overdose of scopolamine. Apparently he was a victim of the well-known "millionaire ride" and his body could not stand the dose of drug supplied.

However, the authorities have not confirmed this version since they are waiting for results of Legal Medicine: "At the moment you can not declare something similar, we must first wait for the determination of the cause of death of Legal Medicine and in secondly, to verify the toxicological examination if in fact it would be a substance that was supplied to him or what caused his death, "said Toraccio Noticia, Andrés Tobón Secretary of Security of Medellín.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 07:32:23 PM by mudd »

Offline Wildstubby

• Trips: None (yet)
Re: another professor goes missing after going to parque lleras medellin
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 08:01:25 PM »
Like I said on the other forum. I never have been to Parque Lleras when I visited Medellin. That was probably a good thing!

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 11:17:54 PM »
Like I said on the other forum. I never have been to Parque Lleras when I visited Medellin. That was probably a good thing!

I've been there at least 50 times by now. Nothing ever happened not even a close call. I think guys that get into trouble are lonely and well alone and just end up meeting someone that is looking for a mark. And since they are lonely and alone they fall for the trap.

I have picked up chicks on the fly before but I am a fairly unagreeable person. I just can't see someone leading me somewhere I didn't plan on going in the first place.

I remember I met a chick in lleras years ago and after drinking and dancing all night with this chick I asked her if she wanted to come back to my place and she said yeah. But then she asked if she could bring her girlfriend that was with her and I said no. She talked to her girlfriend and then both of them tried to convince me that she wouldn't be a bother and that she should go with us. I just told the girl ....not going to happen....if you want to come over then lose your girlfriend.....after a lot of BS she finally came with me. But even after we were at my place the girl keep calling and calling and bothering my chick. Thank God I didn't let the bitch in my house. jajaja

After you have lived in Medellin awhile and have way more women on the line then you could possibly sleep with in any  given year.....it gets pretty easy to tell fairly hot women to go take a flying leap. jajaja

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 11:17:54 PM »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 12:40:33 AM »
Damn that is horrible. The guy was only 33 years old.

Still, the homicide rate is more than 3 times worse in Cali.

A good reminder to NOT take candy (or drinks) from strangers.

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 09:27:34 AM »
I think I have been to Parque Lleras once. Parque Belen, on the other hand, I have been too many times to count. I love Mudd's stories!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 09:59:02 AM »
I think I have been to Parque Lleras once. Parque Belen, on the other hand, I have been too many times to count. I love Mudd's stories!
''

Yes, they're so full of cheer, so uplifting! The board of tourism should hire him., LOL....

Actually, the realities of what goes on down there, the means, methods, SHOULD be told and this is a good place. I'm rather certain that it's not necessarily restricted to one section of the city or country anymore than where the plant grows is, or it's refined powder distributed.

I am sure the pharmeceutical industry, as will as military and intelligence agencies worldwide, have examined it closely and found their own, unique uses for it.

Imagine dosing someone and instead of taking hours beating them senseless to get info,  just 'scoping' them, and then just saying "Take me to your leader" --"tell me who you cohorts are" and getting answers. Dandy.

But New Year, same stories of women using methods to incapacitate guys. I remember as a little kid, watching ' Samson and Deliah, the movie version of the biblical tale, seeing how Deliah did him in and thinking 'whoah!'
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2019, 11:31:38 AM »

I've been there at least 50 times by now. Nothing ever happened not even a close call. I think guys that get into trouble are lonely and well alone and just end up meeting someone that is looking for a mark. And since they are lonely and alone they fall for the trap.

I have picked up chicks on the fly before but I am a fairly unagreeable person. I just can't see someone leading me somewhere I didn't plan on going in the first place.

I remember I met a chick in lleras years ago and after drinking and dancing all night with this chick I asked her if she wanted to come back to my place and she said yeah. But then she asked if she could bring her girlfriend that was with her and I said no. She talked to her girlfriend and then both of them tried to convince me that she wouldn't be a bother and that she should go with us. I just told the girl ....not going to happen....if you want to come over then lose your girlfriend.....after a lot of BS she finally came with me. But even after we were at my place the girl keep calling and calling and bothering my chick. Thank God I didn't let the bitch in my house. jajaja

After you have lived in Medellin awhile and have way more women on the line then you could possibly sleep with in any  given year.....it gets pretty easy to tell fairly hot women to go take a flying leap. jajaja

Have to agree with.you there. I have been there a hundred times and
nothing has happened...actually I was  just in Triad with my Novia and friend last Friday.
You have to.be an
 pretty naive rube to get in trouble there...or Chapinero.in Bogota, Salsa club in Cali or anywhere lots of people hang out in Colombia
 Just use your Street smart and go with a group if possible.

If alone , dont get drunk and dont place too.much trust in people you dont know.Watch your drink.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2019, 12:46:51 PM »
As much as I've tried to be wary of devious dames, I've also had to use my mind and peripheral vision for jealous ex BF's, even ex husbands at times. Been in some physical fights with guys who weren't totally convinced yet that it was over between he and she.

Just another reason why as pointed out,  you have to not only always watch your drink (bringing it with you when you go to piss, etc) but watch how much you drink and where.

I remember one time I was particularly drunk and the babe I was with, her ex BF, at about 6 ft 5 tall and 270 pounds of steroid enraged football playing meat, lit into me. It was NOT a good outcome.

Then there are smarter guys, who'll just slice you up or shoot you--much quicker and convenient. Or even just pay someone else to do such  things to you, if there's too much 'law and order' around.

We went out New Year's eve here in the states just the other night, and as usual it was crazy. By 3AM, two people had already been shot dead and we're not in a big city by any means. My wife doesn't like me carrying, but I have a license for conceal and carry, and my 11.7 ounce Smith and Wesson 380 'Body Guard' with laser sights and high end defensive Speer Gold Dot ammo in it's clip, tucks very discreetly into the small of my back. Ez in and out. A Spyderco Pacific Salt or my old but true Emerson/Benchmade CQC7, automatic pocket clipped blade, can also come in handy.

But when they see that Crimson Trace red (I also have a Veridian green) laser dot over their heart, they become quite reasonable!

But the BEST weapon is your MIND, sober and environment  aware, sensing and avoiding 'trouble' BEFORE it occurs. I remember overseas once, where the Chinese mob, several of them, opened up full auto machine guns on  some govt customs officials who under govt investigation,  had stopped taking bribes and allowing in illegal imports. With bullets ricochetting all over, an innocent16 y/o kid was also killed, as my GF and I watched, sitting in our taxi. Had we been, 2 or 3 car lengths closer to the intersection, I might not be typing this.....

I imagine more than a few similar, but narco related 'events' have occured in crowded public places in Colombia.....

Of course, most shootings happen very quickly, close in and getting 'the draw' on someone isn't easy. Be it cops, good guys or criminals, when caught up in the adreneline of the moment, almost all tend to miss their target 80%-90% of the time. I see the footage of drivebys all the time, 30 40 shots, maybe one or two hit anyone, if that. Even outside, man to man, the % is low.

And oh, NEVER bring a knife to a gun fight!!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 12:50:25 PM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2019, 02:07:59 PM »
My experience is that girls that have jeaulous ex boyfriends threatening you are usually crazy b1tches and not worth the trouble.

Its quite often the woman who is instigating it to cause a  bunch of drama and build Up her
ego.

It is called "Triangulation"

Time to "Run for it "..as John Clease would say..

As much as I've tried to be wary of devious dames, I've also had to use my mind and peripheral vision for jealous ex BF's, even ex husbands at times. Been in some physical fights with guys who weren't totally convinced yet that it was over between he and she.

Just another reason why as pointed out,  you have to not only always watch your drink (bringing it with you when you go to piss, etc) but watch how much you drink and where.

I remember one time I was particularly drunk and the babe I was with, her ex BF, at about 6 ft 5 tall and 270 pounds of steroid enraged football playing meat, lit into me. It was NOT a good outcome.

Then there are smarter guys, who'll just slice you up or shoot you--much quicker and convenient. Or even just pay someone else to do such  things to you, if there's too much 'law and order' around.

We went out New Year's eve here in the states just the other night, and as usual it was crazy. By 3AM, two people had already been shot dead and we're not in a big city by any means. My wife doesn't like me carrying, but I have a license for conceal and carry, and my 11.7 ounce Smith and Wesson 380 'Body Guard' with laser sights and high end defensive Speer Gold Dot ammo in it's clip, tucks very discreetly into the small of my back. Ez in and out. A Spyderco Pacific Salt or my old but true Emerson/Benchmade CQC7, automatic pocket clipped blade, can also come in handy.

But when they see that Crimson Trace red (I also have a Veridian green) laser dot over their heart, they become quite reasonable!

But the BEST weapon is your MIND, sober and environment  aware, sensing and avoiding 'trouble' BEFORE it occurs. I remember overseas once, where the Chinese mob, several of them, opened up full auto machine guns on  some govt customs officials who under govt investigation,  had stopped taking bribes and allowing in illegal imports. With bullets ricochetting all over, an innocent16 y/o kid was also killed, as my GF and I watched, sitting in our taxi. Had we been, 2 or 3 car lengths closer to the intersection, I might not be typing this.....

I imagine more than a few similar, but narco related 'events' have occured in crowded public places in Colombia.....

Of course, most shootings happen very quickly, close in and getting 'the draw' on someone isn't easy. Be it cops, good guys or criminals, when caught up in the adreneline of the moment, almost all tend to miss their target 80%-90% of the time. I see the footage of drivebys all the time, 30 40 shots, maybe one or two hit anyone, if that. Even outside, man to man, the % is low.

And oh, NEVER bring a knife to a gun fight!!

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2019, 08:29:02 AM »
a local professor, but still.

https://www.minuto30.com/en-una-banca-y-sin-vida-encontraron-a-profesor-de-la-nacional-reportado-como-desaparecido/755981/?fbclid=IwAR0_Rx_eMkIIdsuTzlRkQckeDiB2ZAm45EWNFDy718xwcBsu5cHt_ZrF4uA

Jairo would have been seen alive for the last time in Lleras Park in Medellín and found him dead, on a bench in the Buenos Aires neighborhood.

Although the death of the teacher is a matter of investigation, it has been speculated that it was an overdose of scopolamine. Apparently he was a victim of the well-known "millionaire ride" and his body could not stand the dose of drug supplied.

However, the authorities have not confirmed this version since they are waiting for results of Legal Medicine: "At the moment you can not declare something similar, we must first wait for the determination of the cause of death of Legal Medicine and in secondly, to verify the toxicological examination if in fact it would be a substance that was supplied to him or what caused his death, "said Toraccio Noticia, Andrés Tobón Secretary of Security of Medellín.

I think these are legit stories/concerns.   A gringo obviously can't just assume he is going to be safe and maybe should exercise caution and downplay his bankroll.  I can see situations where a guy could just be at the wrong place at the wrong time which I guess happens more in colombia than in the states.   

Fathertime!     
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats