It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: After a two year abscence  (Read 3300 times)

Offline Cherub

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: Resident
After a two year abscence
« on: December 29, 2018, 02:40:05 PM »
After two years away from the forum I am delighted to see so many of my old friends still posting and still carrying forward the message that Latinas are the best. My own Latina is just graduating with her masters degree in Pharmacy and we are looking forward to visiting the US as husband and wife in 2019. No doubt about it, Latinas are the best. Yes?

Offline ag1987

• Trips: 4 - 10
Re: After a two year abscence
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 02:46:57 PM »
Hoping to join the ranks soon of a successful Latina wife. Am heading down to BAQ next month for two weeks.

Offline Wildstubby

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 04:16:23 PM »
Nice to meet you Cherub! I just sent in the paper work for my novia's K-1 visa today.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 04:16:23 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 07:26:19 PM »
After two years away from the forum I am delighted to see so many of my old friends still posting and still carrying forward the message that Latinas are the best. My own Latina is just graduating with her masters degree in Pharmacy and we are looking forward to visiting the US as husband and wife in 2019. No doubt about it, Latinas are the best. Yes?

Great news! All too often a multiyear disapearance means a bad, never to be reported back story.

And as most of us are the lone wolf, go it ourselves kind of guys, even success stories seldom get posted.

Great news or sad, guys tend to move on, not taking a few minutes to share details, insights on how things came to work, the false starts and stops, good advice on how to carry on while 'down there.'

How to keep it going, how strong a guy needs to be...

Thanks for what's another bit of reason for 'holiday cheer'.

I'm sure the brethren here would like to know at least a bit how you made your luck a reality! 

Salute!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Cherub

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2018, 10:42:04 AM »
right you are Robert, everyone's story is different, yet we are all remarkably the same. My own story began when I still lived in the US and was fiddling around with Ukraine and it was costing me a bundle when I suddenly realized I prefered the looks and personality and sexiness of Latinas. I lived in New Jersey at the time and there is like a whole treasure trove of Latinas in that area. My first Latina girlfriend was living in New Jersey and she wanted to show me her hometown of Medellin, Colombia so we went for a month long visit. Within a few days I was sold on the whole idea of Colombia.

She had to go back to US to finish out her residency requirements. We didn´t stay together, but she was my introduction to Colombia and we parted friends. She now lives in Los Angeles and she is one of my fondest memories.

Since retiring and moving to live in Medellin in 2010 I was actively seeking a permanent  relationship. I´ve met probably close to eighty or one hundred Latinas and dated some of them and lived with a couple of them for a few weeks or a few months.

During that time I was fairly active on Planet-Love under a different name until the trolls got so bad and I got into a war of words with one of them and wound up getting banned from P-L. Then I met my girlfriend and sort of lost interest in Planet-Love and didn´t post on there very much.

I met my girlfriend through the online dating site Colombian Cupid. She is from Cartagena and has a nursing degree. When we met she was working on a masters in Pharmacy. We met two years ago and I´m still delighted with her. We really enjoy our time together. She´s intelligent, great conversations, many interests similar to mine, ambitious and very charming, sweet and sexy. She is half my age but the age difference has never presented a problem.
Colombia is getting better, too, now that the civil war has ended. The Free Trade Agreement with the US is enabling better shopping and better food choices. The exchange rate is great, the climate is just about perfect, the cost of living is a fraction of the US, the residency visa is cheap and easy to get, and I´m only 4 hours flight time from my family and friends in the US. The language is learnable with a little persistence, too.
I wish everyone good luck in their search.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2018, 02:21:32 PM »
right you are Robert, everyone's story is different, yet we are all remarkably the same. My own story began when I still lived in the US and was fiddling around with Ukraine and it was costing me a bundle when I suddenly realized I prefered the looks and personality and sexiness of Latinas. I lived in New Jersey at the time and there is like a whole treasure trove of Latinas in that area. My first Latina girlfriend was living in New Jersey and she wanted to show me her hometown of Medellin, Colombia so we went for a month long visit. Within a few days I was sold on the whole idea of Colombia.

She had to go back to US to finish out her residency requirements. We didn´t stay together, but she was my introduction to Colombia and we parted friends. She now lives in Los Angeles and she is one of my fondest memories.

Since retiring and moving to live in Medellin in 2010 I was actively seeking a permanent  relationship. I´ve met probably close to eighty or one hundred Latinas and dated some of them and lived with a couple of them for a few weeks or a few months.

During that time I was fairly active on Planet-Love under a different name until the trolls got so bad and I got into a war of words with one of them and wound up getting banned from P-L. Then I met my girlfriend and sort of lost interest in Planet-Love and didn´t post on there very much.

I met my girlfriend through the online dating site Colombian Cupid. She is from Cartagena and has a nursing degree. When we met she was working on a masters in Pharmacy. We met two years ago and I´m still delighted with her. We really enjoy our time together. She´s intelligent, great conversations, many interests similar to mine, ambitious and very charming, sweet and sexy. She is half my age but the age difference has never presented a problem.
Colombia is getting better, too, now that the civil war has ended. The Free Trade Agreement with the US is enabling better shopping and better food choices. The exchange rate is great, the climate is just about perfect, the cost of living is a fraction of the US, the residency visa is cheap and easy to get, and I´m only 4 hours flight time from my family and friends in the US. The language is learnable with a little persistence, too.
Good to hear. Smart move living in Colombia...

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2018, 06:48:05 PM »

Great post. Ukraine AND Eastern European women are pure eye candy to me, but I eventually found them all too often icy, with calculating personality characteristics that eventually reared their ugly heads, leaving me thinking "Shiver me timbers---arrgh"

So, I went FAR East, you went West!

But I find the fact that you took years, including here in the USA, but most importantly down there, took the time to meet, sometimes date, even live with for varying periods of time, a lot of Colombian women, interesting.

Not that if you even wrote a 'play book' would another guy following it come close to ensuring their success (too many guys, sidetracked, blinded by beauty), but I bet a few paragraphs, looking back at how things have played out, a retrospective, would be good, helpful stuff.

You don't remotely sound like the whoremonger type. But having taken time with dozens of Colombianas, more than just a coffee,  or maybe a ham sandwich, hoping for a quick bang, then on to the next gal, what kind of things taught you that a babe was worth several dates, cohabiting for days , weeks or months---what things do you think your experiences taught you to pick up on, to learn from? Things to avoid...

What kept things going, what 'red flags' if you will, turned your intentions with some Chicas away?

Sure, and you said as much, everyone's story is different,  as are personality characteristics and red flags for each individual.

And it doesn't sound like you, as most of us here, have pursued life and love in a straight line.

I sense you've had at least a few twists and turns and conscious of them or not, for them you were/are better than most, at picking up on, shall we say, a "learning curve" and that better enabled you to find the what and where you have/are in life today.

Just guessing, really.

Do you think taking your time, and not taking the most common paths, compared to a lot of guys, has helped you?

"I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference"
(Robert Frost, 1916)

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2018, 07:01:55 PM »
Cherub said:
With the exception of one, I met all my women from Colombia Cupid also. With a little help from Colombiahelp.com I got burned once but enjoy every experience since then. As a matter of fact, first novia was from Cartagena. Latest and greatest  lives in Ibague but she is originally from Bogota. I personally think she is a winner!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2018, 09:09:04 PM »
My first foreign born wife was actually a bit older than me. I thought that she was  "The light at the end of the tunnel"--that she, as a person/wife, as a nurse, would help save me from my self destructive ways.

Unfortunately, that "light" was actually an oncoming train and it left me with primary custody of two young sons in the wreckage, going from a luxurious home and lifestyle, to a two bedroom apartment in a middling neighborhood.

I turned down HER lawyer's offer of child support, knowing that if she had to part with any of her precious money each month, my sons would never see their parents interact in a positive, role model example manner.

Sadly, there was no 'positive' to come. My ex, at one time a very beautiful woman, like a runway model, never dated again. She's not a totally awful Mom--she's helped instill manners and has taken the boys traveling all over the world, but she much prefers 'things' over people.

Around people, she's acceptably polite, but is cold, removed and often passive aggressive. Even the boys are well aware of her long, cold silences when she's unhappy with them.

I was warned by my best friend not to marry my first wife. My family told me years that they had some reservations, but didn't want to interfere.

I didn't solicit other's opinion before marrying my second foreign born wife, and my family didn't advise me for or against. My friends didn't express any reservations either.

But wife number two is a lot younger than me, which a couple lawyers I was talking to about financial planning (we had no prenupt) told me was all but certain to result in disaster-- that was over 13 years ago. I guess a lot of people would feel the same, had I asked. Glad I didn't.

But after six, pretty dark years between my 1st and 2nd marriage, this second go round's light is mighty bright and friendly still, coming on strong.

Nonetheless, I'm a pessimistic, stoic type and probably too often, I tell myself "Nothing lasts forever"---not even marriages these days.

I joke that the only reason why I've stayed married this long is because every day, my wife pretends that it's

"Be kind to animals day"

And I'm spotted another day in her almost unfailingly good graces.

But I can honestly say that if it all 'went bad' tomorrow,  I'd be thankful for the great last 13 years, as well as the 4 years I stupidly waited before marrying her.

All the measures we (and especially others) all too often apply to weighing odds for or against a relationship succeeding or failing, such as age, beauty, socioeconomic status and more, are not fixed, reliable measures or indicators.

It adds up to a complex equation that requires using your mind for most, as well as your heart and gut instinct.

We're all different, as are our situations. Knowing what's best for ourSELVES, requires us as individuals to ultimately decide.

If you think it through and take an appropriate amount of time, weighing measures important to YOU, your educated decision is almost certainly going to serve you better than relying on the opinions of friends and family.

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2018, 09:36:24 PM »
One of the things that 'Coladmin' at Colombiahelp.com said was there was statistical evidence that relationships rendered with foreign women, especially those whose first meeting came as a result of the internet, had a much higher success rate than your proverbial 'high school sweetheart'! I'd have to go back to the 'Internet Wayback Machine' and see if I could find the article. I guess it would stem from the fact that BOTH parties have some 'sweat equity' into the relationship that they are more willing to make it succeed. This indeed gave me hope and I guess I'll find out soon enough in the coming year. I did have one go-around with a much younger woman from Colombia. She lives in Bogota but is originally from Cali. She came right out and and proposed to me! She said we would stay married for about 2~3 years then get a divorce. I told her that I was sorry because I didn't "roll that way!" But I was surprised at the sheer candid way she said it! Caught me completely off guard.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2018, 10:41:32 PM »
One of the things that 'Coladmin' at Colombiahelp.com said was there was statistical evidence that relationships rendered with foreign women, especially those whose first meeting came as a result of the internet, had a much higher success rate than your proverbial 'high school sweetheart'! I'd have to go back to the 'Internet Wayback Machine' and see if I could find the article. I guess it would stem from the fact that BOTH parties have some 'sweat equity' into the relationship that they are more willing to make it succeed. This indeed gave me hope and I guess I'll find out soon enough in the coming year. I did have one go-around with a much younger woman from Colombia. She lives in Bogota but is originally from Cali. She came right out and and proposed to me! She said we would stay married for about 2~3 years then get a divorce. I told her that I was sorry because I didn't "roll that way!" But I was surprised at the sheer candid way she said it! Caught me completely off guard.

I'm afraid the road to finding the 'one' with whom who might spend happy years together, is lined with a lot of flakes, failures along the way.

And it's like that here or there, usually.

It's knowing who to approach, if to pursue beyond the first encounter and for how long---that's the 'art' where experience in recognizing the 'signs'--both good and bad, comes in.

Sometimes, you see unrealized potential and have hope, particularly when she's extraordinarily beautiful.  Sometimes,  you see a nice lady who's had a horrible life and feeling sorry for her, you take her in.

Neither of the two above strategies have worked for me.

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2018, 08:26:04 AM »
Since retiring and moving to live in Medellin in 2010 I was actively seeking a permanent relationship. I´ve met probably close to eighty or one hundred Latinas and dated some of them and lived with a couple of them for a few weeks or a few months.

Thanks for the post Cherub. Sounds like you are "living the dream" in Colombia. A certain poster who shall remain nameless wants to tell us Medellin is a disaster. I know it isn't Disneyland but sounds like you are having a great time. I'll actually be in Medellin for my second time in early 2019.

I would be happy to show her around my hometown. Jajaja.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 08:33:55 AM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline Cherub

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2018, 09:07:36 AM »
Hector, I agree, Medellin is not a disaster, far from it. If you like big city lifestyle then Medellin is the best of Colombia. I've lived in Bogota and Cali, the other two big cities, too. Bogota is just too big, too expensive, too cold, too crowded for my taste. I enjoyed Cali and would live there again if the need arose. The weather in Cali is great if you like it on the warm side, but it never gets too hot like in Miami. I think the prettiest women are in Barranquilla-Cartagena-Santa Marta, and in Cali. The morenas of Cali are some of the most beautiful women in the world in my opinion.
Medellin and Bogota seem to have the more educated and sophisticated women, but every city has enough of them to make it a good place to live.
I think the beauty of the women relates to their ancestry. In the coffee region around Pereira-Manizales-Armenia the native people were called quimbaya, and they have the beautiful features that mixed very well with the Spanish.
The native people around Bogota were more block faced and squat bodies, and there are many attractive women there but not in the numbers I see in the north coast (BAQ-CTG)  and around Cali.
The native tribes around the north coast and Cali mixed with the black slaves imported from Africa and generations later the resulting morena women are some of the most beautiful in the world.
Although they seem to be slightly better educated and more sophisticated, I find the women of Medellin, Bucaramanga and Bogota to be more demanding, more conservative and less cuddly than the women of the coffee region, north coast and Cali.
If I were starting my search over again I would go to Barranquilla or Cali or Pereira.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2018, 09:07:36 AM »

Offline Cherub

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2018, 09:23:49 AM »
An anecdote about Barranquilla....I rented an airbnb for 5 weeks to explore the north coast, Cartagena on the south and Santa Marta on the north, with Barranqilla in the middle. I was staying in a barrio called Buena Vista, near a giant el centro comercial. One day about 5 pm I went to the shopping mall, and on the ground floor there is a three-way intersection with the large supermarket Exito on one leg, the giant supermarket Jumbo on another leg, and several upscale women´s stores on the third leg. At the intersection is a sort of open area that was occupaied by a Cheverolet Spark.

I saw so many beautiful women. I took a slow scan of the three big aisles and the intersection and in 5 minutes I counted 25 women I would love to meet and possibly develop a relationship with. Amazing! Not to mention the dozens of other girls there that were almost as pretty.

On my next trip back to New Jersey I was in the giant Newark Mall and I thought I´d try the same slow 5-minute scan. I went to the food court which is at the intersection of three giant aisles, with all the big name stores nearby. I did the same slow scan and came up with exactly 3 women I would care to meet. One of them was Russian or Eastern European, another was Asian, and the third was Latina.

That´s why I like Colombia :-)

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2018, 11:35:35 AM »
Hector, I agree, Medellin is not a disaster, far from it. If you like big city lifestyle then Medellin is the best of Colombia. I've lived in Bogota and Cali, the other two big cities, too. Bogota is just too big, too expensive, too cold, too crowded for my taste. I enjoyed Cali and would live there again if the need arose. The weather in Cali is great if you like it on the warm side, but it never gets too hot like in Miami. I think the prettiest women are in Barranquilla-Cartagena-Santa Marta, and in Cali. The morenas of Cali are some of the most beautiful women in the world in my opinion.
Medellin and Bogota seem to have the more educated and sophisticated women, but every city has enough of them to make it a good place to live.
I think the beauty of the women relates to their ancestry. In the coffee region around Pereira-Manizales-Armenia the native people were called quimbaya, and they have the beautiful features that mixed very well with the Spanish.
The native people around Bogota were more block faced and squat bodies, and there are many attractive women there but not in the numbers I see in the north coast (BAQ-CTG)  and around Cali.
The native tribes around the north coast and Cali mixed with the black slaves imported from Africa and generations later the resulting morena women are some of the most beautiful in the world.
Although they seem to be slightly better educated and more sophisticated, I find the women of Medellin, Bucaramanga and Bogota to be more demanding, more conservative and less cuddly than the women of the coffee region, north coast and Cali.
If I were starting my search over again I would go to Barranquilla or Cali or Pereira.

Cherub: Thanks for the post. Agreed 100 percent on Cali. I love the women and the climate there! Yes, the days are on the warm side but as you mentioned not horrible. I love the evenings with that breeze that sweeps in and makes it very comfortable. And for me, the women in Cali are just hands down amazing. Probably ought to be heading back to Cali but I have a contact in Medellin and want to see what happens there.

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2018, 12:04:54 PM »
An anecdote about Barranquilla....I rented an airbnb for 5 weeks to explore the north coast, Cartagena on the south and Santa Marta on the north, with Barranqilla in the middle. I was staying in a barrio called Buena Vista, near a giant el centro comercial. One day about 5 pm I went to the shopping mall, and on the ground floor there is a three-way intersection with the large supermarket Exito on one leg, the giant supermarket Jumbo on another leg, and several upscale women´s stores on the third leg. At the intersection is a sort of open area that was occupaied by a Cheverolet Spark.

I saw so many beautiful women. I took a slow scan of the three big aisles and the intersection and in 5 minutes I counted 25 women I would love to meet and possibly develop a relationship with. Amazing! Not to mention the dozens of other girls there that were almost as pretty.

On my next trip back to New Jersey I was in the giant Newark Mall and I thought I´d try the same slow 5-minute scan. I went to the food court which is at the intersection of three giant aisles, with all the big name stores nearby. I did the same slow scan and came up with exactly 3 women I would care to meet. One of them was Russian or Eastern European, another was Asian, and the third was Latina.

That´s why I like Colombia :-)

Shopping Buena Vista is hands down the best way to see the most beautiful women in Barranquilla. Not the best place to approach them, because if they’re there shopping it’s usually on a guy’s dime. And I’ve never had any luck with shop girls unless I was potentially buying something very expensive and they worked on commision. But man..I can’t tell you how many times I’d walk from my apartment in Villa Carolina, grab a coffee at the Juan Valdez on the 2nd floor and just sit there and drool!! Literally like sitting in the crowd at a beauty pageant every Saturday Evening.

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2018, 12:29:18 PM »
I have to agree it is a big-time centro comercial! What amazes me is that the malls actually have people there buying stuff! I mean Colombia has a high unemployment rate but people are walking through the stores with bags in their hands. I saw this at the malls in Ibague. Here, I always say that you will meet your own echo as you are in the malls! Of course Colombia could ill afford to have anyone do a mail-order business due to the theft rate. But it didn't seem to make a difference to me whether I was in Santa Marta, Barranquilla, Bogota, Medellin or Ibague. Every mall was crowded to the max! Cartagena's Nao was pretty bad when I was there last year so it's the exception.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2018, 01:45:18 PM »
I have to agree it is a big-time centro comercial! What amazes me is that the malls actually have people there buying stuff! I mean Colombia has a high unemployment rate but people are walking through the stores with bags in their hands. I saw this at the malls in Ibague. Here, I always say that you will meet your own echo as you are in the malls! Of course Colombia could ill afford to have anyone do a mail-order business due to the theft rate. But it didn't seem to make a difference to me whether I was in Santa Marta, Barranquilla, Bogota, Medellin or Ibague. Every mall was crowded to the max! Cartagena's Nao was pretty bad when I was there last year so it's the exception.
Ah yes, love me some eye candy at Buena Vista. This time last year I was in BAQ and hope to go back next year!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2018, 01:53:07 PM »
Shopping Buena Vista is hands down the best way to see the most beautiful women in Barranquilla. Not the best place to approach them, because if they’re there shopping it’s usually on a guy’s dime. And I’ve never had any luck with shop girls unless I was potentially buying something very expensive and they worked on commision. But man..I can’t tell you how many times I’d walk from my apartment in Villa Carolina, grab a coffee at the Juan Valdez on the 2nd floor and just sit there and drool!! Literally like sitting in the crowd at a beauty pageant every Saturday Evening.

Geeze, since I took early retirement, watching reruns of Jerry Springer and Dr. Phil is getting old. Been cleaning up my fishing gear.

But my wife really enjoys her work and the pay and benefits just keep getting better. Importantly, it's a workplace without 'single wolf' guys on the prowl---think 'Mormon style'--a real conservative environment, where an 'affair' or even a FB page deemed 'improper' actually still gets people fired. Private corporation. So for now, I'll just let her work, as long as she still enjoys it. She gets five work weeks vacay, so sandwiching them to weekends, we still have 'gettaway' together time, even international trips.

But hey, she has to take some work trips to NYC, Houston and Montreal,  leaving lil ole me back home, eating her pre prepared casserole meals and sandwiches by myself.

I explained the above BQ scenario described above, and how if a young stud like Benjio couldn't get skin to skin with some of those babes, I might as well as be considered neutered--that she need not worry about my 'fidelity.'

Soooo, I suggested I fly down, that I meet with ya'll there and hang around the mall court,  maybe play cards, sip coffee---enjoy a cigar if allowed.  You know, just 'soak up' the atmosphere....

Now, I'm not pussy whipped---FAR from it, but I might reconsider, stay put and see what's on netflix, as dangnabbit if my 'suggestion' didn't elicit THIS expression from my wife again!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 02:36:14 PM by robert angel »

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2018, 02:49:50 PM »
Robert angel said:
Geeze, since I took early retirement, watching reruns of Jerry Springer and Dr. Phil is getting old. Been cleaning up my fishing gear.

But my wife really enjoys her work and the pay and benefits just keep getting better. Importantly, it's a workplace without 'single wolf' guys on the prowl---think 'Mormon style'--a real conservative environment, where an 'affair' or even a FB page deemed 'improper' actually still gets people fired. Private corporation. So for now, I'll just let her work, as long as she still enjoys it. She gets five work weeks vacay, so sandwiching them to weekends, we still have 'gettaway' together time, even international trips.

But hey, she has to take some work trips to NYC, Houston and Montreal,  leaving lil ole me back home, eating her pre prepared casserole meals and sandwiches by myself.

I explained the above BQ scenario described above, and how if a young stud like Benjio couldn't get skin to skin with some of those babes, I might as well as be considered neutered--that she need not worry about my 'fidelity.'

Soooo, I suggested I fly down, that I meet with ya'll there and hang around the mall court,  maybe play cards, sip coffee---enjoy a cigar if allowed.  You know, just 'soak up' the atmosphere....

Now, I'm not pussy whipped---FAR from it, but I might reconsider, stay put and see what's on netflix, as dangnabbit if my 'suggestion' didn't elicit THIS expression from my wife again!!
Seeing that photo I think if I were you I would 'cover my assets!' That look is enough to pierce your heart! I remember hearing nasty stories from my shipmates about Pinays who discovered that their beau was even remotely unfaithful! Lorena Bobbit comes to mind! ;)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2018, 05:26:02 PM »
Ahhh, as you Latina lovers know, after the fight, after the hystronics, even sometimes in the midst of the heat of those battles,  the making, up, the physicality of the love, is intense.

Guess if you didn't experience a bit of hell, you might not recognize heaven when (if) you get there....

Having experienced more than my share of Latinas, as well as Asians (and my wife's bloodline is easily orginally 50% from Spain, what with 400 year's of Spanish rule in her country) I can just say that I thank my lucky stars that my particular Pinay wife's country raised values (generalization--there are also plenty of cheating, lying types in rural, 'conservative areas) pretty much allow her to pretend to forget, or at least 'forgive' very quickly.

I know, I'm privately (NEVER in public) 'informed' when I've done wrong, be at home or earlier in public for sure, and I know what to expect when I get home, good or bad, (99% of time it's good) but I thank my lucky stars she doesn't hold a grudge, hold stuff over my head indefinitely.
But no, 'forget' is NOT the right word, because she can tell me word for word what went down for instance when I was caught chatting/camming online with another Filipina hottie a dozen years ago--

Really she can recall a number of my faux pas, she just isn't  the type to regularilly rub my nose in my own sh!t, or hold 'dirt cards' in reserve to use later, has never insisted I buy her something 'special' because.......

She's never scratched or hit me, but because she so rarely 'blows her top' when she does, it has a LOT more impact. I feel like dirt and it's usually less than 12 hours, up to 36 hours max, before we're all lovey dove again

About the worst I can say, the 'atomic bomb' she can hold in reserve, is the few times she's said: "What would your family think IF I told them???" Hasn't come to that yet.....

And thank God, because my family is wonderful, but they probably loves her more than they do ME!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2019, 10:52:30 AM »

This, as well as the initial post that started the thread  explaining Cherub's upcoming nuptials to a lovely young, well educated Latina are too good to let a cad like me veer the thread off, never mind veer off to the other side of the planet.

Theres just a lot of good stuff in two, not so long posts (imagine that) derived from years of experience,  with 'boots on the ground ' IN Colombia. IMO, it deserves a second,  third etc., look. It can give a newbie a lot of hope, but there were applied smarts and patience that made it happen.

Sounds like he got lucky alright, but that he 'made his luck' --recognizing it when  it came along and taking advantage of opportunity.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 467