It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Zodiac  (Read 1411 times)

Gato4Astrid

Zodiac
« on: February 13, 2011, 03:02:31 PM »
I read in other postings about seeking girls based on zodiac signs.   I do not believe in it, but look at my girlfriend / past girlfriend

Astrid (current) - 16th December
Liz (ex-prometida) - 14th December

Irina from Uzbekistan (2 years) - 2nd July
Claudia from Romania (2 years) - 4th July

Luz Dary from Cali (short time gf) - 26th June
Liliana from Cali (short time gf) - 26th June

All of these girls above are my last 6 girlfriends including 1 current.   I did not have them based on birthdays/zodiac signs !!!   So, should I believe in zodiac sign now ???

What more is that I got engaged on 16th December - 2 days after Liz' birthday but it is the day of my future (current) girlfriend's birthday!!

Offline AndyLee

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Zodiac
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 03:38:10 PM »
Ah, my friend, I am sorry to say there is indeed a pattern. The missing link is your own  birthday. The stars have written that you are most attracted to the signs of Sag and Can. Unfortunately, your Can girlfriends have disappointed because they are so tearful and clingy. Your Sag girlfriends have snared you in their web because they are independent and strong and sexy beyond anything you could have imagined when you were planning your future. I am able to give you guidance, someday, but unfortunately for the time being, the foto at left is of KB's wife. I am so smitten that my powers of discernment are futile....all I can see is a possibility that Mrs. KB has a sister, then I can die happy, knowing there is a soulmate for me is this vast universe.
If you are unhappy change something. Quit your job. Move. Leave your miserable relationship. Stop making excuses. You are in control.

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 03:52:52 PM »
Ah, my friend, I am sorry to say there is indeed a pattern. The missing link is your own  birthday.

7th August (Leo)

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 03:52:52 PM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0