It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Just wanted to say...  (Read 5745 times)

Offline SkyNorth

• EL FUEGO
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Just wanted to say...
« on: November 21, 2010, 09:45:17 PM »
Hello.  I am brand new to everthing about foreign ladies.

It kinda seems like a mine field out there...I'm just not sure yet.

SN

Offline piglett

• your porkness
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
Re: Just wanted to say...
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 11:03:30 PM »
welcome to the board Sky

piglett
PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Offline z_k_g

• Gimingaw ko sa akong uyab!
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 11:44:54 PM »
Sky,

Welcome to P-L, read the recent posts, archives and ask questions!

You will be up to speed pretty quickly!

Zulu
Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other -"sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful-just stupid.) RAH

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 11:44:54 PM »

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 06:54:32 AM »
Hi Sky and welcome. What's not to be sure about? It is only a mine field if you refuse to look down at the mines, very easily seen if you just keep your eyes open - to expand on your analogy.

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 10:27:54 AM »
Hello.  I am brand new to everthing about foreign ladies.

It kinda seems like a mine field out there...I'm just not sure yet.

SN

There are many mine field out there, but do not step on it!   If you do not look for the right woman properly, you will step on that mind field.

Good luck!

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
  • Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 01:34:26 PM »

Welcome to PL Skynorth!No doubt there are risks involved with foreign ladies but the rewards are many as well.

Researcher
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Jedironin

• Cautious... but hopeful.
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 05:05:04 PM »
Welcome to the Forvm, Sky!  :)

I guess I could make a crack about two different kinds of "bouncing-Betty's" to watch out for... but I won't.  ;)   ;D

Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.

Offline SkyNorth

• EL FUEGO
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 06:00:52 PM »
Well, I am about as ROOKIE as it gets I have been just looking at websites, reading (a little), and reviewing profile of amazing looking ladies (so amazing looking that it seems to good to be true).  And if it is too good to be true then it probably is...Right?

Is the site AsianBeauties.com a scam because 97% of the girls on there are pretty, 40% of those are model quality.  Now guys I'm not so shallow that I'm not looking for a good, caring lady but HOT  looking in a wife is a good thing.  I was married for 15 years to and aerobics instructor and for 10 years she was beautiful.  The last 5 years were not kind to her at all but that wasn't our down fall it was our attitudes toward life were different.

I'm not keen on the Idea of a 20-27 year old wife for my 45 year old body.  I'm a young 45.  For the last 6-7 years I owned a WhiteWater Rafting & Snow Ski company in Colorado.  That keeps you young but I live on the South FL coast now.  But would love to go back to God's country CO.  So I am a young 45 but it is still 45.  I went out with a 28 yr old American Lady very pretty, and looking for a dad for the son (and he was cool) but we did not have much in common. Plus her butt needed some trimming down not bad but if that was the case at 28. 38 was gonna be ugly and 48 would have been holy moly.

Do these HOT but nice girls exist?? so where do I start looking. I like Asians ladies and Latin ladies too.

Thanks every one!!!

SN

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 09:16:37 PM »
They'll be plenty of 'POTENTIAL' land mines out there, especially at first, when you're fresh 'meat on the market'  with a higher, 'new' profile number that is attractive to both good girls and bad girls alike.

So basically, it's up to you to learn to identify and hopefully avoid those who are scammers, as well as hopefully those who have very complicated, sordidly messed up personal lives/marital situations that will take years to resolve. (IF they CAN EVER be resolved)  You need to 'get the feel' for identifying the not so good catches, differentiating them from the women who's lives lend themselves to marrying and moving abroad in a more typical way and hopefully making good wives for the long term.

You might want to map out what you're looking for in general in a lady--age, education, personality type, area in which they live, height, weight, etc. and then while trying to pretty much keep to that plan, don't be OCD--anal about a woman fitting those parameters exactly.

I almost lost the chance to marry my wife because I thought that she was too young, too pretty and too well educated. She didn't really fit what I thought was right for me and my sons and while it hasn't been perfect (nothing really is) and of course I worry a bit about down the line when I'm REALLY old and that it might be a hardship on her--she's never wavered much in saying she'll support and stay with me through thick and thin.

She's even bought up the scenario that if I lost my good job and how if we had to move somewhere distant and leave the few good friends she's carefully chosen over the years and make do with less money, including her leaving her good job--she'd do so--follow me into uncertainty.

Honestly, there have been a few times where I really pissed her off and she said "I am NOT happy"--but it's almost always better by the next day and never lasted longer than 36 hours, thank goodness.

I don't tend to plan much of anything and instead, I usually let things happen and then react,
so it's funny how I tried to uber plan my second marriage and the plans fell apart -- in that I went against my plans, but the marriage has been fairly charmed, nonetheless. Life is weird.

Still, I'd advise you to make some sort of game plan, especially because it sounds like you're already leaning in that direction. Carry on--with caution....

Sky, there are plenty of women out there like what I describe--'committed partners' --it's a question of honing your technique in finding them. Yea, I feel my wife's one of a kind, but there's some other mighty fine gals out there, including a few I didn't choose who probably would've been great wives.

Part of what makes things work for us is that I respect her family and they think a lot of me. That means a TON to Filipinas and I do not support her family financially, although I allow my wife to send a fair sum of her earnings home to help pay for her sibling's college tuitions and for a few minor 'nice things' for her parents.

So our domestic squabbles, few they may be, thankfully--haven't been about our age difference or money, thankfully.

Do keep in mind that almost all women and even more so with younger women--they will most likely place a high priority on you showing them attention. ATTENTION!!

A well raised woman will expect manners. To my wife, 'attention' is not about money, or gifts persay. It's a little note I scribbled and put in her lunch box, telling her how special she is--it's holding her close at night for a little longer than I care to because I just want to sleep in my customary position--it's asking about her parent's health--her sibling's grades--it's a lot of little things.

Yea--she'd like a white Honda Accord Coupe, but that would only make her happy for a while--the little things will hopefully keep coming and make her happy indefinitely and they are more than returned in kind.

A thousand little acts of kindness, sweetness and attention can mean more than a single, expensive gift given by a cool, remote spouse.

And as my wife all too often needs to remind me, when I am 'doing nice'--it's not good to try to count or measure the acts of kindness or genorosity you might be doing--it's better just to do good things in life to those around you w/o counting and expecting things in return. And she's right--oddly, things seem to be better overall when we're not too busy counting every little nice thing we do or counting things that other people don't do and we we set ourselves up for disapointment when we count and fixate on them.

It's be no means an absolute, but I think that generally speaking, once you have a feel for who the better 'picks' are and some of them will be very pretty, you'll be ready to think about taking that trip to her country and will have by then learned a lot about not only her--but how she became the person she really is, about the culture of her homeland and expectations that most good women from her country have regarding men and their futures together with THE man they wed--and that man might be YOU!....
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline piglett

• your porkness
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2010, 10:22:48 PM »
well geeee Robert you write a book  ;D ;D ;D ;D

pig

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2010, 11:03:40 PM »
Do these HOT but nice girls exist?? so where do I start looking.

Yes - Asia. Not only are they hot when they're 20, but at 40 and 60 as well. But you already know that, since you've been looking at the websites.

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
  • Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 05:53:25 AM »

Hey SkyNorth you will have many, many options when it comes to foreign women.There are many beautiful women out there that are genuine and sweet.If all these women weren't real then there wouldn't be any guys out there that do this.Questioning whether they are or not is the right thing to do however.I think alot of guys believe all the hype and end up getting burned.Do your research and keep asking questions.Most of all though, get on a plane and make that trip!

Researcher
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2010, 10:32:57 AM »
Plus her butt needed some trimming down not bad but if that was the case at 28. 38 was gonna be ugly and 48 would have been holy moly.

Ever thought you are gonna be ugly when you are 55 and 65 would have been holy moly ???

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2010, 10:32:57 AM »

Offline SkyNorth

• EL FUEGO
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2010, 05:22:59 PM »
No - I agree with you 100%.  I am in no way perfect.  If you had met her you would have seen more what I was saying.   I hope I wasn't arrogant.  She was an American daughter living off of her father's money.  As I learned later down the road.

SN

Offline piglett

• your porkness
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2010, 06:06:54 PM »
She was an American daughter living off of her father's money.  As I learned later down the road.

SN

I myself like hard working poor girls

piglett

Offline z_k_g

• Gimingaw ko sa akong uyab!
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2010, 11:42:29 PM »
Sky,

What country are you interested in?  Asia is quite large and the women are varied, even in the same country.  

Pick a culture that most suites you.

Southeast Asian women, including Thailand and the Philippines, are much different from China and Japan.  The you have Malaysia, Taiwan, Indenesia, and Hong Kong (Mix) also and many outside choices that include Vietnam and S. Korea.

Physically, If you want a woman with a tight booty, and with a little shape and roundness (Asian Latinas), go to the Philippines thanks to the Spanish.  If you like them superslim, Japan or Vietnam will be more to your liking.

In short, make a choice and get started.  We have guys who can help you with each country and guide you down your path.

Zulu
Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other -"sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful-just stupid.) RAH

Offline Dave H

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2010, 01:55:46 AM »
Hey Sky,

Welcome to P-L! Take your time and Good Luck!

Dave
The developmentally disabled madman!

Offline SkyNorth

• EL FUEGO
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2010, 04:34:03 PM »
Thanks everyone for all the words of encouragement.  I joined a website and boom.  Just like everyone said, a women (with beautiful pictures) is in love in minutes and the next day is asking for money...LOL.

Now that takes Balls...somebody should check her down there...but it won't be me. 

I maybe more in line with a Chinese lady.  Is there any agency of web recommendations of a good place or places???

Thanks again - this will not be easy.  I am jumping on a plane...I think I might use a website or agency to help me get my bearings.

SN

Offline Dave H

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2010, 11:42:14 AM »

Physically, If you want a woman with a tight booty, and with a little shape and roundness (Asian Latinas), go to the Philippines thanks to the Spanish.

Zulu

Hey Zulu,

Very true! "a little shape and roundness"...which I will confirm and say that it often includes a good amount up top as well!  :o

Dave
The developmentally disabled madman!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2010, 12:01:10 PM »
Re: 

>>Physically, If you want a woman with a tight booty, and with a little shape and roundness (Asian Latinas), go to the Philippines thanks to the Spanish.
Zulu
Hey Zulu,
Very true! "a little shape and roundness"...which I will confirm and say that it often includes a good amount up top as well!<<

Yea, but in none of those places described do you often hear the phrase "Can I supersize that for you?" like you do in the USA...
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline SkyNorth

• EL FUEGO
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2010, 11:11:52 PM »
I can not believe how tough this is trying to read between the lines on every other conversation.  I guess nothing ventured nothing gained.

But I do agree it seems like it is pratice until I actually land in the chosen country.  And say hello in person.

SN

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864