It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Wow this place still exists  (Read 19863 times)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Wow this place still exists
« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2018, 01:33:22 PM »
Pipes? Lol you might want to do your research. It's 2018 and things have changed since then. All sorts of folks who can afford it heat their floors in cold climates.

Plenty of builders in the USA are STILL entombing various plumbing, various pipes in the concrete, 'monolithic slabs' the homes stand upon. My house, built in 2000 just happens to be one of them. Wright just happened to route the lines that carried hot water under high traffic areas. Putting pipes in the slab to a large extent, is still a necessity.

That said, the wonderful 1st house I had, craftsman built in the 1920s, leaded glass windows, glass knobbed electric fuses, plaster walls and all, had a different set uo, thank God.

Worst 'non investment' I never made. Sold it after a few years for not much more than we paid, wanting more room for kids to run, ride bikes etc. It's value tripled in about 5 years after we sold it, as it was close to all the 'cool' places-- trendy restaurants, shopping, yoga studios, etc. Location, location, location....
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Hector_Lavoe

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2018, 08:46:11 PM »
That's actually a long conversation. Maybe look outside of beverly hills. Some girls go to community college and need $1500 to $2k a semester to pay for it. Plus she has to pay her half of the rent for a two bedroom apartment. So in some areas ive been told some of these girls are excited about a lot less. And since most guys can max their income in the usa (and there is a travel cost to visit latin america) it might be most feasible in parts of the usa.

Yeah, I realize the Beverly Hills chick was an outlier. Was just posting it to show what is out there. I am sure there is room for "bargain hunters" on the site as well. 

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2018, 08:56:40 PM »
For those who have used a site like "seeking arrangement" or those that know someone who has:

-What difference, if ANY, is there between old fashioned prostitution and the "arrangements" on these sugar daddy sites?

I don't see much of a difference and I am not knocking anyone (male or female) for participating.

From glancing at the S.A. site I see a few women explicity stating only "emotional" support but the vast majority leave it opened ended enough that you know for the right price the money will get you the honey.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2018, 08:56:40 PM »

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2018, 12:31:20 AM »
For those who have used a site like "seeking arrangement" or those that know someone who has:

-What difference, if ANY, is there between old fashioned prostitution and the "arrangements" on these sugar daddy sites?

I don't see much of a difference and I am not knocking anyone (male or female) for participating.

From glancing at the S.A. site I see a few women explicity stating only "emotional" support but the vast majority leave it opened ended enough that you know for the right price the money will get you the honey.

I have never looked at any of the American women's profiles so I guess that is why I have never seen the "only emotional support" stipulation. LOL

If I was going to use the website I would use it strictly to meet Colombian women.

I think that when people talk about prostitution they usually think of a woman selling sex for a certain price and nothing more. In Colombia at least when you keep a girl you are buying a relationship. In the US if you pay a lot....you might get a girlfriend experience....in  Colombia for relatively little money you can get the full blown wife experience.

I don't really know how else to explain how guys I know in Medellin...that are in their 60's and have been living with women in their 20's for years.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 12:44:41 AM by Calipro »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2018, 07:43:44 AM »

I have never looked at any of the American women's profiles so I guess that is why I have never seen the "only emotional support" stipulation. LOL

Yes, I was referring to profiles of women in the U.S.A.

If I was going to use the website I would use it strictly to meet Colombian women. I think that when people talk about prostitution they usually think of a woman selling sex for a certain price and nothing more. In Colombia at least when you keep a girl you are buying a relationship. In the US if you pay a lot....you might get a girlfriend experience....in  Colombia for relatively little money you can get the full blown wife experience. I don't really know how else to explain how guys I know in Medellin...that are in their 60's and have been living with women in their 20's for years.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

As for those 60 plus guys with 20-somethings in Medellin....damn, damn and damn. LOL.

I need to go back to Medellin.

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2018, 07:58:15 AM »
I was at a business lunch the other day in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Los Angeles.

Sitting to our right was this smoking hot blonde chick who looked about 40 or so. I am not even into blondes but this woman was haught with a body to make most 25 year old women jealous. She was having lunch with a bald guy who looked 65 or older.

I often chalk seeing couples like that to: agent with model/actress client or business associates or trophy wife of wealthy business man or film producer.

Now having seen S.A. the sugar baby site I think: Yes a business lunch but he is paying for more than lunch. He is paying for her time and services.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2018, 08:44:12 AM »

I think that when people talk about prostitution they usually think of a woman selling sex for a certain price and nothing more. In Colombia at least when you keep a girl you are buying a relationship. In the US if you pay a lot....you might get a girlfriend experience....in  Colombia for relatively little money you can get the full blown wife experience.

I don't really know how else to explain how guys I know in Medellin...that are in their 60's and have been living with women in their 20's for years.
J

That's what I call an excellent 'package deal'.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2018, 12:04:46 PM »
I was at a business lunch the other day in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Los Angeles.

Sitting to our right was this smoking hot blonde chick who looked about 40 or so. I am not even into blondes but this woman was haught with a body to make most 25 year old women jealous. She was having lunch with a bald guy who looked 65 or older.

I often chalk seeing couples like that to: agent with model/actress client or business associates or trophy wife of wealthy business man or film producer.

Now having seen S.A. the sugar baby site I think: Yes a business lunch but he is paying for more than lunch. He is paying for her time and services.

Apparently the term Sugar Daddy can be stretched out quite a bit to include many relationships.

According to bcc_1_2.....I'm a Sugar Daddy even though my younger girlfriend is having my baby.

I guess the only way to get away from classified as a Sugar Daddy is to date women your own age (yuck) or live with women that make as much or more money than you do (damn near impossible).

At this point in my life...I'll happily wear the Sugar Daddy badge and laugh at the guys that had to settle in the attractiveness of their woman so they can gain an extra paycheck. jajaja

And for the scant few that actually have woman that is more attractive than mine and still brings home the bacon.....well I'll tip my hat to you. LOL

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2018, 01:56:30 PM »
The only guy I know who is not a Sugar Daddy to some degree is my son, who recently married a mega millionaire. (With no prenup either!). Other than him almost every woman in a relationship depends on a man for financial support to some degree.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2018, 02:51:03 PM »
The only guy I know who is not a Sugar Daddy to some degree is my son, who recently married a mega millionaire. (With no prenup either!). Other than him almost every woman in a relationship depends on a man for financial support to some degree.

Wish him luck. My older son has an unnerving tendacy to date mega hot, trustfund queens from a local, very expensive private university. Quite a few lovely equestrian dolls, some have the family personal jet come to pick them up. Almost inevitably, the 'love affair', actually more accurately the 'infatuation' that went up like a roman candle, comes crashing down just as fast. Time, time, time is tough test.

My other son tends to atttact more stable, but also very cerebral (highly intelligent) exotic beauties from overseas, but they're  here in the USA, studying high levels of Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence and Math. But that son can take them or leave them. He's a gent,  but doesn't  let his cock have greater power than his brain. He'll probably start at above $115,000 fresh out of school and that's the prize he's focused on now.

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2018, 04:00:52 PM »

Apparently the term Sugar Daddy can be stretched out quite a bit to include many relationships.

According to bcc_1_2.....I'm a Sugar Daddy even though my younger girlfriend is having my baby.

I guess the only way to get away from classified as a Sugar Daddy is to date women your own age (yuck) or live with women that make as much or more money than you do (damn near impossible).

At this point in my life...I'll happily wear the Sugar Daddy badge and laugh at the guys that had to settle in the attractiveness of their woman so they can gain an extra paycheck. jajaja

And for the scant few that actually have woman that is more attractive than mine and still brings home the bacon.....well I'll tip my hat to you. LOL

Eeh are we that concerned with labels? I think guys shoukd use the site with their agenda, so im by no means against the label or site.
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2018, 04:46:30 PM »
Eeh are we that concerned with labels? I think guys shoukd use the site with their agenda, so im by no means against the label or site.

I think labels generally limit a person's mindset. We all have standards and parameters in who we choose to mate with, who we choose as 'friends'. If I didn't reach outside of the standards and parameters I rudimentary set up in my own mind, my life would be lot worse off. So many variations out there...

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2018, 04:57:43 PM »
There are downsides you'd never imagine to having a woman that's in no need of your financial support. Those types of situations are ten times worse in the states. They are usually manageable in Latin America because ultimately its family money. Selfmade women SOTB? Goodness gracious...I'm sure they exist but has anyone here ever run across one that wasn't a celebrity. There are days when CaliPro's situation is a lot more attractive to me than my own. All relationships are compromises and in any fair compromise both parties are giving something up. I can always make more money. Peace of mind is priceless.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 05:01:14 PM by benjio »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2018, 04:57:43 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2018, 06:43:08 PM »
There are downsides you'd never imagine to having a woman that's in no need of your financial support. Those types of situations are ten times worse in the states

Yes, after my foreign born 1st wife became very 'americanized'-- overly enamored with material things and was making more money than me, the writing was on the wall.

When a couple other things got rough, she really didn't 'need' me anymore. She didn't respect me like before. We argued more about money when we had enough than when we didn't. Money's F___ng evil.

Just as in chess, it's often the same in a USA divorce-- the player who moves first has a strategic advantage. So I filed. Ironically with me having our kids more than her, I turned down her lawyer's offer of child support. I never asked, neither did my lawyer--- Her lawyer did, to my amazement.

I thought seeing how she was 'all about the benjamins'---that my saying "Thanks, but no thanks" would be good move towards she and I developing a somewhat civil relationship to model for our sons. But maybe instead, it made it worse somehow. I didn't need it then or now, but I should've taken the money and put it away into a little trust the kids can't tap till they're 55. A little can become a lot in 40 or so years...

My second wife and I, together over 12 years now, are at about the same point timewise to where my first marriage really started to unravel.  As a female and an ethnic minority,  she's about to bust through the salary 'glass ceiling'  at her company, which just got bought out by the biggest player in her area ---a Fortune 200 ranked company that is ALL about ramping up her area.  They do 60% of their medical-dental machinery, tool & material sales on-line, while my wife's company, used to human sales reps driving or using phones, does less than 2% on-line So they're expanding their new Ecommerce platform in the USA and into Mexico and Canada. She's been in with the mainly foreign sources developers that created the new platform since day one. Other than for pricey, after they finished 'remote' service, they're gone now, but she knows where the inevitable platform 'bugs' are, knows the products as much as anyone, their pricing structures.

She just got back from 4 days in Dallas, presenting the 'new system' to the entire company. Nervous as hell, the 'suits' from the new owner company there and all, (the billionaire CEO had his chair flown in from NYC, LOL) she nailed it, just like we planned. She'd be crazy to quit now, walking away before age 40 when she's in such a good spot. She actually likes her work and I'm always there to help via remote, 'proof reading' critical reports, correspondence, etc. We've got each other's backs and like she does (did) with my work, I help her to manage the few Machiavellian bitch, bastard types at her company --- people who might try to rain on her parade, so to speak. Five, maybe ten years max., she'll walk away, retiring before age 45 or 50. God willing. If it all fell apart there, we'd be OK, just maybe not fat, on my dime.

She's earned it--- I'm sending her this summer to get her family, take them around the best spots in the Philippines, then to Macau, China, Hong Kong and Disney Land. Her Mom's never been out of the country.

I'm very glad she's sooo very different than my ex. She acted like I got her a two carat diamond, because I had the house still clean when she got back and had changed the bed linens, LOL.

But hey, I paradoxically always try to remember that nothing lasts forever and try to be more thankful for the here and now.

The human brain is typically consumed almost completely in thinking, planning, worrying about the future, or thinking, reminscing  or ruminating about the past.

While I cant stop from counting down the 45 more work days I have until I "retire" from my job, I'm trying more to just hear my own breathing, listen to my heart, and enjoy the moment.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 07:45:18 PM by robert angel »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2018, 08:57:33 PM »

Yeah, I see nothing wrong with your approach at all. A far better situation than what most guys in the states in our age bracket have going for them.

I am just jealous you are able to spend so much time in Colombia and you are only about 4 or 5 years older than me. I am nowhere near being able to have a flex work schedule that allows huge chunks of time in South America. Are you semi-retired or something? 

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 300