It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Best Chicks in the world.  (Read 10227 times)

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Best Chicks in the world.
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2014, 01:08:44 PM »
Best Chicks in the world.... It's like who is the MVP?

Most valuable to their team? Best stat metrics? Best Winner? Chris Paul or Tony Parker?

All this does is lead to endless debate, because everyone is going to use their own measurements to justify their response. I am jealous of Robert for getting to sleep with some Iranian women, because that is one thing I have little experience with. That probably would have been fun. Obviously going to Iran is not an option, but during their revolution we sure saw some hotties.

I've heard the jewish talk before as well. So is the most important metric in the sack then? Granted nobody wants a starfish, but nobody wants a girl with moves in the sack... but is also a [snip]-asaurus out of the sack. And what about longevity? Are the jewish women staying hot and putting out twenty years down the line?

Either way everyone is going to have their own angle on this, and I really struggle to see the point without agreeing on the measurements of value. Sex life I agree is important. I suspect some values will line-up and others won't. For example many men go to Colombia. While the women have qualities there I highly desire, they also have some qualities that are complete deal breakers for me... just like with many gringas. I say this while recognizing there are some women from these cultures that break the mold.

The biggest issue of all is that we just don't have the travelers coming to these sort of sites and posting trip reports like we did 8, 10, plus years ago. I learned some valuable things on the net, got connected with people down south, but also learned that some of the stuff on here was completely bogus. 

I find the internet conversations go from informative to a trainwreck rather quickly. A lot of it seems to be due to those without traveling and chica dating experience spouting off. Some of it is just due to heavily different tastes. The prostitute chaser, life-long player, the guy getting engaged in two weeks, the long-term seeker, etc.

What I find more practical these days is to talk with family and friends. The goal should be for men 25 to 35 to get it right the first time around. The goal should be to avoid the divorce, kid battles, alimony, etc.

And for that reason, when people ask, I point them to Mexico. For a variety of reasons it is very practical. Sure you can try Colombia, Peru, Asia, etc... but if you are in the United States you really ought to investigate Mexico first. In some cases possibly even Houston, the border, etc while you are at it.

How to bed the hottest women in the world... that also rock it in the sack. There probably is a need for that conversation somewhere. Maybe on a newly divorced forum? A spring break forum?

But if you are just looking for the best short-term sex that's probably all you'll find. For a portion of the gringo population that is probably ideal. We do have the divorced guys on here doing just that, but then we just get back to the MVP question all over again.
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline Gavan

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2014, 06:11:01 PM »
Never watched that show. Used to follow Betty la Fea. Another show I liked was a Mexican show called Distilando Amor, which stared Angelica Rivera, currently the first lady of Mexico. Gavioooooooooooooooooota!

I don't really like most Mexican telenovelas but I did love "La Reina del Sur" (a Mexican, Spanish and Colombian co-production). But that one is pretty different from the usual telenovelas, more like a crime drama.

Offline Awesome

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2014, 03:09:26 AM »
I think I need to plan a trip to tel aviv.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2014, 03:09:26 AM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats