It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Best Chicks in the world.  (Read 10187 times)

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Best Chicks in the world.
« on: December 16, 2014, 06:08:23 PM »
Natalie Paris illustrates what happens when a Colombian chick gets you alone for the first time. jajaja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b81YSlz6W8Y

Offline michaelb

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Best Chicks in the world.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 06:15:58 PM »
Rather violent, don't you think ;D . Gonna knock the stuffing out of him.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 06:20:58 PM »
Rather violent, don't you think ;D . Gonna knock the stuffing out of him.

Yeah, Colombia is a violent dangerous place.....be careful down here. LOL!

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 06:20:58 PM »

Offline whitey

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 07:04:52 PM »
Pegame perro ... di me cosas malas!
Hablo espanolo mucho bieno!

Offline Chris F

• Spouse's Country: Peru
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 08:03:15 PM »
I  see "Ted" is still a ladies man as always. ;D
I am looking forward to the sequel...will be hard to top the first movie.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 01:59:42 AM »
Natalie Paris illustrates what happens when a Colombian chick gets you alone for the first time. jajaja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b81YSlz6W8Y

Lame.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 02:39:50 AM »

Offline bernard

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 08:57:14 AM »
I have to agree with Awesome....I thought it was kind of lame too.
Not much there out of the ordinary...I've had many american women who were just as good as colombian women in bed.  But I understand and respect why some gringos don't experience that in the States for whatever reason, and have to go to Colombia and "get some".   Of course, having said that, I do enjoy my Colombian women.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2014, 02:33:57 PM »
I have to agree with Awesome....I thought it was kind of lame too.
Not much there out of the ordinary...I've had many american women who were just as good as colombian women in bed.  But I understand and respect why some gringos don't experience that in the States for whatever reason, and have to go to Colombia and "get some".   Of course, having said that, I do enjoy my Colombian women.

Of course the video is a comical spoof on sex from a Colombian perspective. But I do think it is telling of colombians general attitude towards sex just by the mire fact that the video was made by a fairly famous Coombian model.

Looking back over my lifetime of chasing tail.... I will admit that the top 2 spots in performance are held by american women..... albeit one of them being Jewish. But overall I find Colombian women much more interested and capable of pleasing me sexually. I will even go so far to say that I find that they are  just plain more interested in men in general...whether or not sex is involved....just being friends.

Are there anymore guys out there that really wouldn't care to be Natalia Paris's Teddy Bear?  ;D

Offline bernard

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2014, 02:42:42 PM »

I will even go so far to say that I find that they are  just plain more interested in men in general...whether or not sex is involved....just being friends.

Now, I WILL agree with that statement, wholeheartedly....

Offline Sgp911

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2014, 04:01:58 PM »
Nice flick... I should look into stuffed animal investments.

Hey, Cali... did you mention a $50,000 investment opportunity a while back?  I'm curious about the details. If I'm totally wrong, my apologies.

-- Shawn

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2014, 05:36:09 PM »
Looking back over my lifetime of chasing tail.... I will admit that the top 2 spots in performance are held by american women..... albeit one of them being Jewish.   ;D

When I was in college--at a university with one of the largest, as well as most diversified student and faculty populations in the USA , I managed to date and bed women from all over the world. I continued to do so until about age thirty and by most counts, I suppose I went 'around the world' (in bed anyways) several times over.

I'd have to say that probably some of the middle eastern women--a number of them from Iran, may have been (to me anyways) the most physically attractive. It's very hard to label any one nationality with a 'most' brand, because the more I travel, the more flavors I see and the harder it gets. Just when I think the whole black hair and black diamond eyes things is IT, I might see a babe with light blonde hair and brown eyes and like my car's GPS says, go into 'recalculating' mode....

In terms of sheer performance in bed though, a few Jewish girls really took top honors. They were typically smart and did not allow their religion or other cultural aspects of their upbringing to interfere with physical passion, No games, no guilt trips, very, very open minded--it was great. Before then, it was hard for me to imagine a girl being sometimes downright kinky, yet so clean and wholesome in indescribable ways. They easily gave as good as they got, adding a whole new meaning to 'Good clean fun'--'Fun' that some other girls would freak out on if you made the same moves.

Whereas with most women I'd be the Alpha and she'd follow, these Jewish babes often went toe to toe, making moves and countermoves, having their own suggestions and eccentricities. I think most of the Jewish guys you'd expect they'd be with were more preoccupied with working on getting into or on staying in law or medical school, leaving a sizable female population to choose from.

It also turned the 'Hunter versus the prey' dynamic around a bit, because these girls knew what they wanted and being very attractive and able to be choosey, once each other's 'qualifications' were confirmed, it didn't take long to get down to the 'nuts and bolts'-- and at welding temperatures too!

Few of them were 'long term prospects' as they were usually high maintenance if you stuck around long enough. The one Jewish girl I did live with for a while--'Ruthie', ended up leaving me to run off with her Economics professor. which by then, was fine with me--I needed some rest!  ;D
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Calipro

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2014, 01:46:36 AM »
Nice flick... I should look into stuffed animal investments.

Hey, Cali... did you mention a $50,000 investment opportunity a while back?  I'm curious about the details. If I'm totally wrong, my apologies.

-- Shawn

You must have me confused with some else
But I'm always open to new business opportunities

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2014, 01:46:36 AM »

Offline Sgp911

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2014, 09:14:31 AM »
You must have me confused with some else
But I'm always open to new business opportunities

My bad.... ha, My mind is boggled from reading old, old posts from a decade ago. I think my eyes are bleeding now.

-- Shawn

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2014, 04:15:59 PM »
When I was in college--at a university with one of the largest, as well as most diversified student and faculty populations in the USA , I managed to date and bed women from all over the world. I continued to do so until about age thirty and by most counts, I suppose I went 'around the world' (in bed anyways) several times over.

I'd have to say that probably some of the middle eastern women--a number of them from Iran, may have been (to me anyways) the most physically attractive. It's very hard to label any one nationality with a 'most' brand, because the more I travel, the more flavors I see and the harder it gets. Just when I think the whole black hair and black diamond eyes things is IT, I might see a babe with light blonde hair and brown eyes and like my car's GPS says, go into 'recalculating' mode....

In terms of sheer performance in bed though, a few Jewish girls really took top honors. They were typically smart and did not allow their religion or other cultural aspects of their upbringing to interfere with physical passion, No games, no guilt trips, very, very open minded--it was great. Before then, it was hard for me to imagine a girl being sometimes downright kinky, yet so clean and wholesome in indescribable ways. They easily gave as good as they got, adding a whole new meaning to 'Good clean fun'--'Fun' that some other girls would freak out on if you made the same moves.

Whereas with most women I'd be the Alpha and she'd follow, these Jewish babes often went toe to toe, making moves and countermoves, having their own suggestions and eccentricities. I think most of the Jewish guys you'd expect they'd be with were more preoccupied with working on getting into or on staying in law or medical school, leaving a sizable female population to choose from.

It also turned the 'Hunter versus the prey' dynamic around a bit, because these girls knew what they wanted and being very attractive and able to be choosey, once each other's 'qualifications' were confirmed, it didn't take long to get down to the 'nuts and bolts'-- and at welding temperatures too!

Few of them were 'long term prospects' as they were usually high maintenance if you stuck around long enough. The one Jewish girl I did live with for a while--'Ruthie', ended up leaving me to run off with her Economics professor. which by then, was fine with me--I needed some rest!  ;D

I love Jewish chicks. The women of Medellin always remind me of them and they might have come by their "Jewishness" naturally:

http://www.npr.org/2012/12/20/167714541/lost-jews-of-colombia-say-theyve-found-their-roots

Offline michaelb

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2014, 08:39:05 PM »
Happy Chanukah, going on right now, as a matter of fact.

Offline buencamino

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2014, 09:00:21 AM »
As a model Natalia Paris is unusual. She's a munchkin standing only five foot one. There's a reasonable sounding Wikipedia page about her in Spanish that says she was born in 1973 and goes on about her career and narco husband etc. But there's another rather curious page in English (though written by someone for whom English appears to be a second language) that avers she was born in 1975 and that as of this year she has both Colombian and Slovenian citizenship.  Wierd.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2014, 10:04:31 AM »
As a model Natalia Paris is unusual. She's a munchkin standing only five foot one. There's a reasonable sounding Wikipedia page about her in Spanish that says she was born in 1973 and goes on about her career and narco husband etc. But there's another rather curious page in English (though written by someone for whom English appears to be a second language) that avers she was born in 1975 and that as of this year she has both Colombian and Slovenian citizenship.  Wierd.

She does sound interesting and this article served that. She says she wants to move into acting as she gets older, aspiring to play 'the dumb blonde' (“It doesn’t matter if they think you’re dumb.” ) but apparently she's far from dumb in a business sense.

Says something about the culture that her mom bought her fake boobs for her 18th birthday (she supposedly had the implants removed later) and by what was one of Colombia’s most popular television shows, Without Tits There Is No Paradise, a soap opera about a flat-chested poor teenager who wants to sell her virginity for a pair of implants. Don't know whether to laugh or groan. Prefer the natural look myself--gravity and time is much kinder. Sort of more of a nipple guy anyway and I don't think they have augmentative surgery that does much in that regard.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2011/04/drug-busts/308408/
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2014, 02:47:08 PM »
She does sound interesting and this article served that. She says she wants to move into acting as she gets older, aspiring to play 'the dumb blonde' (“It doesn’t matter if they think you’re dumb.” ) but apparently she's far from dumb in a business sense.

Says something about the culture that her mom bought her fake boobs for her 18th birthday (she supposedly had the implants removed later) and by what was one of Colombia’s most popular television shows, Without Tits There Is No Paradise, a soap opera about a flat-chested poor teenager who wants to sell her virginity for a pair of implants. Don't know whether to laugh or groan. Prefer the natural look myself--gravity and time is much kinder. Sort of more of a nipple guy anyway and I don't think they have augmentative surgery that does much in that regard.

You know what they say, what you can't fit in your mouth is wasted anyway!

Offline Gavan

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2014, 03:41:58 PM »
Says something about the culture that her mom bought her fake boobs for her 18th birthday (she supposedly had the implants removed later) and by what was one of Colombia’s most popular television shows, Without Tits There Is No Paradise, a soap opera about a flat-chested poor teenager who wants to sell her virginity for a pair of implants.

I saw that show in Peru. It is pretty good actually and it shows how sad the life of those types of girls really is. The Spanish they speak on that show is pretty hard to understand though if you aren't used to it with all the Colombian "jergas" they use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQtZaGh2fY4
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 03:55:38 PM by Gavan »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2014, 04:17:55 PM »

If you watched the telenovela it was more about her trying to get ahead in life (which is hard to do without a man in Colombia)....she eventually died from a complications from the breast implants...and it was based on a true story.

Saw a show on TV (US) not long along were a woman claimed it was a year before her boyfriend saw her without makeup. And then a feminazi stood up and said it was a year before her boyfriend saw her with makeup on.

Some women aim to please and others just don't.....I'm not much for fake tits....but it's the thought that counts and I do appreciate the gesture. jajaja

I hear guys complain all the time about women with short hair, baggy clothes and ugly flat shoes......personally I think they are doing us a favor....how else are you going to know if a chick isn't really interested in men.

Offline Ray

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2014, 05:37:39 PM »

You know what they say, what you can't fit in your mouth is wasted anyway!

Shame on you UC!  LOL!

Now I'm reminded of one of my favorite '1,000 Ways to Die' episode where the chicks huge implants exploded on the plane...  ;D

Offline bernard

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2014, 06:27:05 PM »
Shame on you UC!  LOL!

Now I'm reminded of one of my favorite '1,000 Ways to Die' episode where the chicks huge implants exploded on the plane...  ;D

Very insightful post Ray...very helpful...bet you keep them in stitches at the Home.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2014, 06:27:05 PM »

Offline Gavan

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2014, 06:55:25 AM »

If you watched the telenovela it was more about her trying to get ahead in life (which is hard to do without a man in Colombia)....she eventually died from a complications from the breast implants...and it was based on a true story.

Actually that isn't completely true if I remember correctly. She does die at the end though, but it was more like a suicide (she hires a sicario to have herself killed basically).  :o
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 07:10:48 AM by Gavan »

Offline michaelb

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2014, 12:14:11 PM »
Never watched that show. Used to follow Betty la Fea. Another show I liked was a Mexican show called Distilando Amor, which stared Angelica Rivera, currently the first lady of Mexico. Gavioooooooooooooooooota!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 345