Forum > Off-Topic Items

MGTOW

(1/8) > >>

robert angel:
If these MGTOW guys are complaining, why aren't they here, exploring greener pastures?

Calipro:

--- Quote from: robert angel on September 18, 2020, 02:13:34 PM ---If these MGTOW guys are complaining, why aren't they here, exploring greener pastures?

--- End quote ---

Because they refuse to go out of their way to get laid. They refuse to pick up the tab....they refuse to get married and they refuse to do anything extra.... because... well women are equal to men now.

benjio:
The movement isn’t cultural or regional so no change in the culture or region a woman is from is a solution to the problems that spawned it. More than anything it’s about not falling victim to the feminine dominance that’s established itself as commonplace in the heterosexual relationships of Western Civilization. There are actually tons of YouTube videos and literature that attack the idea of foreign wife hunting. They are primarily based on the idea that women are the same everywhere. The only difference between American and Colombian Women for example, is their lack of options with respect to successful men, their lack of job opportunities that would allow them to take care of themselves and legislation to enforce financial traps like child support and alimony. Effective followers usually aren’t interested in alternatives i.e. women from different cultures that don’t behave like AW’s, but instead making themselves into alpha men that use women’s own nature against them. I’ve personally encountered very few effective followers and instead have found that most are very frustrated, VERY horny men.

I don’t agree with most of their ideas BTW, but I read A LOT!!!! Personally I love women...even Americans.

Calipro:

--- Quote from: benjio on September 18, 2020, 03:51:10 PM ---The movement isn’t cultural or regional so no change in the culture or region a woman is from is a solution to the problems that spawned it. More than anything it’s about not falling victim to the feminine dominance that’s established itself as commonplace in the heterosexual relationships of Western Civilization. There are actually tons of YouTube videos and literature that attack the idea of foreign wife hunting. They are primarily based on the idea that women are the same everywhere. The only difference between American and Colombian Women for example, is their lack of options with respect to successful men, their lack of job opportunities that would allow them to take care of themselves and legislation to enforce financial traps like child support and alimony. Effective followers usually aren’t interested in alternatives i.e. women from different cultures that don’t behave like AW’s, but instead making themselves into alpha men that use women’s own nature against them. I’ve personally encountered very few effective followers and instead have found that most are very frustrated, VERY horny men.

I don’t agree with most of their ideas BTW, but I read A LOT!!!! Personally I love women...even Americans.

--- End quote ---

I don't really think that many MGTOWers are against foreign women ......but rather think that if a man actually went to a foreign country for the exclusive purpose of meeting women that you are a fool.
I think the idea is that you as a man should go someplace that interests you regardless of women and if you happen to meet a woman that wants to have no strings attached sex than more power to you.

The message is as far as I can tell is that you as a man should have your own priorities in life that do not include women and that you should never change those priorities for any woman.

And certainly never put yourself in harm's way by marrying a woman.

robert angel:
OK, so it sounds like they're a bunch of whining, cheap and narrow minded malcontents. I have met wayyy too many western nation guys abroad--guys who were sketchy--the mongers etc, in my travels. Embarrassing. We don't really need more of that sort.

i dare say we're already somewhat of a maligned group of guys in most western populations, that we're outliers--a small pack of wolves.

Things have certainly changed in terms of male--female interpersonal dynamics almost everywhere on the planet, but I don't think that women are all about the same any place that doesn't have strict religious (Islam etc) controls and/or dictatorial regimes.

There are so many differences in how women really are near and far and I actually like that. You have to sift through a lot of dirt to find gold, but if you have a good, open mindset, it can be a helluva a good time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version