It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: MGTOW  (Read 6226 times)

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: MGTOW
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2020, 11:42:58 AM »
If I were single now or any point in the future I'd be looking in poor countries where my odds are better. I like p---y way to much to go mgtow.

For most of MGTOW guys it's a choice between beta orbiter or MGTOW.

They  aren't losing much and probably have more respect for themselves in the end.

When I look at the differences between the social interactions between  American guys and American women vs Colombianos and Colombianas......
I do see an overall advantage for men in general when the majority of men in a culture ... will say NO to marrying or cohabitating with women that have another guys children.

Dating in Colombia is a lot better ....guys do pay for everything...because....well... they are on top here....but women are expected to reciprocate in other ways. So you usually don't feel like you wasted your time and money after a date with a Colombiana.

There is no MGTOW in Colombia because if you are a loser with women then you just pay cash as you go along. Guys in the US don't really have this easily available inexpensive option that comes from men being totally in charge.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2020, 11:49:10 AM »
Exactly. The movement mainly consist of men who haven’t had it so long they’ve forgotten. Quite sad if you asks me.

It is sad. The tools, methods and psychology of the relationship between male and female humans may have changed, but the essential attraction, the uber natural magnetic field that has (among other things) created billions of babies, still exists. Even among the ugly people! Rich and especially poor, they just keep coming...

I can't imagine millions of american males remaining celibate by choice, unless there's a serious monkey wrench in their engine block, actually some kind of weird psychological issue. Abnormal.

Maybe they're soooo pissed off from their perception of the state of male--female relationships today, that combined with months without sex, they have the male equivalent of PMS.

I mean--how wimpish. Compare them to Colombia, where I hear even the donkeys are nervous...
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 12:07:24 PM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2020, 01:15:04 PM »

It is sad. The tools, methods and psychology of the relationship between male and female humans may have changed, but the essential attraction, the uber natural magnetic field that has (among other things) created billions of babies, still exists. Even among the ugly people! Rich and especially poor, they just keep coming...

I can't imagine millions of american males remaining celibate by choice, unless there's a serious monkey wrench in their engine block, actually some kind of weird psychological issue. Abnormal.

Maybe they're soooo pissed off from their perception of the state of male--female relationships today, that combined with months without sex, they have the male equivalent of PMS.

I mean--how wimpish. Compare them to Colombia, where I hear even the donkeys are nervous...

https://m.facebook.com/#!/fckchildsupport/

For better or worst guys are starting to really complain about their plight.
But it isn’t pretty to watch.....guys really just need to go into relationships knowing that it will most likely end one day and plan accordingly.

First if you aren’t going to have a family marriage is retarded..... lot of risk for just a relationship.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2020, 01:15:04 PM »

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2020, 01:37:02 PM »
For most of MGTOW guys it's a choice between beta orbiter or MGTOW.

They  aren't losing much and probably have more respect for themselves in the end.

When I look at the differences between the social interactions between  American guys and American women vs Colombianos and Colombianas......
I do see an overall advantage for men in general when the majority of men in a culture ... will say NO to marrying or cohabitating with women that have another guys children.

Dating in Colombia is a lot better ....guys do pay for everything...because....well... they are on top here....but women are expected to reciprocate in other ways. So you usually don't feel like you wasted your time and money after a date with a Colombiana.

There is no MGTOW in Colombia because if you are a loser with women then you just pay cash as you go along. Guys in the US don't really have this easily available inexpensive option that comes from men being totally in charge.
It is so easy to get laid in Colombia. One of  my brother in law's who's employed has 5 women . The other who's unemployed has 2. Both would be sex starved in the US, or dating a woman 20 years older lol...

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2020, 05:49:57 AM »
It is so easy to get laid in Colombia. One of  my brother in law's who's employed has 5 women . The other who's unemployed has 2. Both would be sex starved in the US, or dating a woman 20 years older lol...

Some guys are the opposite.Sex is like an all encompassing thing in their life. Have no inner self esteem  or other or reason for living.

Espescially true of a lot of expats in Medellin.

Knew an expat that got prostrate cancer. Sex was so important, he didnt want an operation because it would ruin his sex life. So he tried eastern medicine. Of course that didnt work. It spread to vital organs and he died.

Whereas a Colombian friend got it, got an operation and had his prostrate removed.

He recovered, needs pills and a lot of therapy and a kind of pump to get an erection.

Sex life aint great but at least he is alive. And he is happy.

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2020, 07:13:25 AM »

Just wondering..the one with 5 girls..they obviously know about each other..any jealousy or they dont care.. he is just providing them a little financial support or arquadiente and the ocaisional icecream cone and they are happy with that relationship?

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2020, 01:59:13 PM »
Just wondering..the one with 5 girls..they obviously know about each other..any jealousy or they dont care.. he is just providing them a little financial support or arquadiente and the ocaisional icecream cone and they are happy with that relationship?
They know about each other and seem to tolerate it . Their standards are very low. The one who's most tolerant has a better job than he does. He's 35 with a pot belly. Likes to drink...

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2020, 02:43:11 PM »
They know about each other and seem to tolerate it . Their standards are very low. The one who's most tolerant has a better job than he does. He's 35 with a pot belly. Likes to drink...

I dunno why, but the quote "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king" comes to mind-- but down there, it sounds like he only needs to have one eye AND a hard on! (Looks and money being secondary)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 04:38:03 PM by robert angel »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2020, 10:03:42 AM »

I dunno why, but the quote "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king" comes to mind-- but down there, it sounds like he only needs to have one eye AND a hard on! (Looks and money being secondary)
[/quote
A pulse and a penis will get you laid in Colombia...

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2020, 03:25:57 PM »

[/quote

If I can't have "The last tango in Paris" (although I DID ask my wife to marry me again up top the Eiffel Tower last September 19 & we 'tangoed' there-- so not necessary)

But IF I was going for all out decadence and debauchery, for that 'one last lust crazy blast'-- morals be damned---I'd take the many maidens of Medellin as a great way to go out.

Without my boots on!!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2020, 03:30:00 PM »

[/quote
If I can't have "The last tango in Paris" (although I DID ask my wife to marry me again up top the Eiffel Tower last September 19 & we 'tangoed' there-- so not necessary)But IF I was going for all out decadence and debauchery, for that 'one last lust crazy blast'-- morals be damned---I'd take the many maidens of Medellin as a great way to go out.Without my boots on!!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2020, 04:41:28 PM »
If I can't have "The last tango in Paris" (although I DID ask my wife to marry me again up top the Eiffel Tower last September 19 & we 'tangoed' there-- so not necessary)But IF I was going for all out decadence and debauchery, for that 'one last lust crazy blast'-- morals be damned---I'd take the many maidens of Medellin as a great way to go out.Without my boots on!!

Website getting a bit wonky....

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 293