Forum > Products/Services Exchange

What does this site need for a jump start?

(1/9) > >>

robert angel:
You would think that with all the buzz around fiancee visas with reality TV and in political news recently, that there'd be more traffic here.

After all, before someone gets on the plane, they inevitably need to go on line.

I see they have new advertisements here (for other services--not elsewhere--not to get people to check out PL)--some only are triggered on my android phone--the site IS set up oddly--perhaps to maximize 'clicks' that count as 'hits'. I think that this none httpS [non secure) nature of this site's set up doesn't help bring newbies in.

But again with the increase in media--general interest, I'm wondering how to bring some of that new life here?

I guess back in the days of yore, the arguments and ongoing relationship trainwrecks brought gawkers in, if just for a bit. 

Ideas--comments?

Kiltboy1:
What up Peeps.
I look at the forum some but I think you have either guys that are happily married ( 16 years now for me ). The train-wrecks don't post anymore and other social media like FB , ect makes forums like this obsolete. Also, not as many guys going to Colombia to get hitched. Most go for other activities if you know what I mean. But my wife and I do love a good train-wreck like 90 Day Fiance .  ;D
God where do they come up with some of these people ::)
KB

mambocowboy:
Only posts are from a handful of us who chime in. Other than that, nada. Been that way for years now, it seems...

Elexpatriado:
Invite Bernardo and Awesome back so they can have "I am king of the Alphas`s, no your not I am..your a Fa66ot" type arguments with Calipro...

That should keep filling the pages up for at least a week.

robert angel:

--- Quote from: Elexpatriado on February 27, 2020, 05:33:44 PM ---Invite Bernardo and Awesome back so they can have "I am king of the Alphas`s, no your not I am..your a Fa66ot" type arguments with Calipro...

That should keep filling the pages up for at least a week.

--- End quote ---

That'd bring em in, but I can't help think there are 'rubes' green and wet behind the ears guys, fellas who'd just justify thinking about latina and asian hotties by coming here and asking their green horn questions.

We'd be running the red flags up high, lol.

Same guys who bought the paper 'mail order bride's' paper newspapers and sent snail mail to female pen pals, while the dial up modem and internet cafes warmed up 20 some years ago, then the blossoms, cupid sites.....

Yahoo!

I think with a bit of marketing, every 3 or 4 dollars in advertising costs for promoting P.L. would return at least $5 in 2ndary advertisers here to target this niche audience.

I bet 99% of the people who watch "90 Day Financee" have NO IDEA P.L. even exists.

But yeah, I hate to concede defeat, but FB and other social media seem to have superseded PL. I even let my wife sat up an Instagram acct for me. But t I haven't added a thing since she set up a few pics for me.

Even she's annoyed at how FB and want for FB likes create issues/barriers w commerce. But as FB loses any coolness or relevancy, something new or similar will surely come along.

It sucks when where U live nobody wants to recommend any repair people lest they don't show, and the 1st party's 'google rating' suffers as a result.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version