It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: The Brofessor--Love him or Hate him..he´s quite outspoken  (Read 3849 times)

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
Re: The Brofessor--Love him or Hate him..he´s quite outspoken
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 12:30:11 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq5wzCTjXbg

There is nothing on the video that would make me love him or hate him.

When he can stop talking about himself for a minute his advice is pretty sound.....if you are old and ugly hot chicks are interested in your money.....Don't date prepagos because you can't change them....meet nice girls in bakeries and the bank. jajaja   Oh and learn Spanish.

Women who ask you to send money on them are spending on their barrio boyfriends. Duh

Everyone deludes themselves at some point so  I personally like to make guidelines for myself and this is how I do it.

Has the chick slept with you 10 times or more before asking for some kind of financial help.....does she still sleep with you after you tell her you can't help her right now.

Actually this is fairly new guide....does she enjoy long make out sessions with you in private and does she kiss you in public. You would think that sex would be considered more intimate than just kissing but I have come to believe that kissing is the ultimate indicator of whether and how much a Colombiana is physically attracted to you.

I'm  not talking about kissing for a minute or two....but open mouth kissing while you are feeling her up for 15 to 20 minutes. And if she initiates it all the better. But if she cuts the make out session short to have sex.....this is actually a bad sigh...IMHO.

I have found that I like and get along better with Colombianas that have a pet and really like their dog or cat....not just a little but a lot.

If you like a chick enough to help her out significantly financially ....you should like her enough to let her move in with you.....don't like her that much (Or she isn't interested in cohabitating) or You still want to see other women on the side than don't waste a lot of money on her.

Never understood the sending money thing.....you are paying for something that you can't have and if you think they are just going to stop living their lives when you are not around......well that is just foolish.

If you spend a couple of months in Colombia and can't find a relatively hot chick that actually enjoys your company in and out of bed than GOD made a place for you.....it's called the Philippines.

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 06:35:18 PM »
lol, thats a little crude and more of some guy looking for a  hook up, but its pretty much true. if your girl isnt affectionate in public or with friends around, your just a " meal ticket" but their are some pros who will do it and when your gone, run right back to their barrio novio.

seen many paisas have a gringo novio, as soon as hes on the plane back home, she hooking up with another gringo coming into town the next week or back with her " amigo con derechos" in her barrio

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 06:35:18 PM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 06:44:53 PM »

seen many paisas have a gringo novio, as soon as hes on the plane back home, she hooking up with another gringo coming into town the next week or back with her " amigo con derechos" in her barrio

Hate to break it to you but if you are leaving her alone in Medellin what do you expect.....and what is the gringo doing while in the U.S.? Nothing?
I hear some have wives and kids back home.

The bottom line is if you are leaving a woman alone without some kind of commitment to bring her with you then that is par for the course.

If your not looking for a significant other isn't it better for you to be the amigo con derechos and let some other guy pay the bills.

Colombianas know that if they aren't living with you it's nothing serious....why can't gringos get the picture.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 06:49:51 PM by Calipro »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2015, 07:52:17 AM »

LOL..especially make sure some other guy is paying for her boob or Brazilian Butt Job..LOL

Yeah they say una relacion de lejos es una relacion de pendejos.. or una relacion de lejos es feliz para cuatro..

But still there are some nice ordinary girls out there who live with their family,work hard, study hard and dont screw around, and would be a nice wife or girlfriend for the right guy (if they could ever make time in their schedule to meet  a foreigner) ..theses are the type you look for if you want a serious relation..but sooner or later, the kissing in public and affection has to occur, otherwise its a relation of Convenience as well..or you are permanently in the "friend" Zone..

Problem is, some guys cant tell the difference, or delude themselves into thinking one type is the other...the Capitan Salva Putas..

On the subject of Brofessors personality, I have never met him, and there are some people trying to  drag down his reputation based on some minor things in his past.. This video portrays him to have a big ego and  as a bit of a snake-oil salesman, but my conversations with him by email and things he has posted on other forums, leads me to believe he is a kind, altruistic gentleman. He does a lot of work helping Marcos of Angeles de Medellin and does a lot of work with the poor in Choco.

He is an ex Marine, body building self defence type.No way he is one of them overweight crusty old 65 to 75 geezers he talks about. Yet he didnt end up with a grilla. Married a Colombiana close to his age with kids he took in as his own sons.

I could be wrong on all of this,(I have been before)  never met the guy, but seems to be an A OK guy. Maybe Ill hook up with him for a beer next time I am in Medellin. If hes not in Choco.

If your not looking for a significant other isn't it better for you to be the amigo con derechos and let some other guy pay the bills.

Colombianas know that if they aren't living with you it's nothing serious....why can't gringos get the picture.

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2015, 10:40:53 AM »

I'm  not talking about kissing for a minute or two....but open mouth kissing while you are feeling her up for 15 to 20 minutes. And if she initiates it all the better. But if she cuts the make out session short to have sex.....this is actually a bad sigh...IMHO.

Yes, Dark Wing approves of this type of advice! LOL Is she taking a bunch of photos with you? Is she begging for some besitos? Is she taking pictures of kissing you. Is she doing some crazy azz things with her tongue? Here is another one that is not PG... is she sucking your dick unprompted? I hate to throw it out there, but if she isn't sucking on your lip it's a problem. If she isn't sucking on your dick (NOT SOMEONE YOU JUST MET! BUT A NOVIA) that's also a problem.

A couple of kisses, put on the rubber, and start [snip]ing sounds like a really bad sign. Unless she's just in that rare jack hammer me mood. But realistically that's a gringa thing not a passionate Colombiana thing.

This extends to all of Latin America. Mexico and Central America is the same in this regard.
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline Calipro

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2015, 11:31:43 AM »

He is an ex Marine, body building self defence type.No way he is one of them overweight crusty old 65 to 75 geezers he talks about. Yet he didnt end up with a grilla. Married a Colombiana close to his age with kids he took in as his own sons.

I hear I thought him and his friends where in the top five percent.....plenty of 65 year old geezers can marry an attractive Colombiana in her mid to late thirties if she has a couple of kids to take care of. The only question is can he love those kids like they were his own.

I'm sure the brofessor is a nice guy but contrary to want he says about feminists hating him.....I bet deep down inside they love guys like him.

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2015, 02:06:23 PM »

Yes, Dark Wing approves of this type of advice! LOL Is she taking a bunch of photos with you? Is she begging for some besitos? Is she taking pictures of kissing you. Is she doing some crazy azz things with her tongue? Here is another one that is not PG... is she sucking your dick unprompted? I hate to throw it out there, but if she isn't sucking on your lip it's a problem. If she isn't sucking on your dick (NOT SOMEONE YOU JUST MET! BUT A NOVIA) that's also a problem.

A couple of kisses, put on the rubber, and start [snip]ing sounds like a really bad sign. Unless she's just in that rare jack hammer me mood. But realistically that's a gringa thing not a passionate Colombiana thing.

This extends to all of Latin America. Mexico and Central America is the same in this regard.
And you say I think with my Dick?! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2015, 02:30:51 PM »
And you say I think with my Dick?! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Came up with that one upstairs ;). Seriously though, look at the pictures, her kissing, and willingness to pole smoke are a sign of things to come.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2015, 03:08:20 PM »

Came up with that one upstairs ;). Seriously though, look at the pictures, her kissing, and willingness to pole smoke are a sign of things to come.
Good pole smoking can hide other deficiencies. It's more important than English proficiency...

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2015, 12:38:34 AM »
Bcc you sound like some dumbass fratboy at a keg party.  You obviously don't have much experience with women.  Most of the posters here are older than you, do you really think that you know more than them when it comes to intimacy with women?

The more you post the more I realize what a clueless dipsh*t you really are.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2015, 07:39:00 AM »

Apparently he was in the Khobar towers blast back in the  early 90s. I was in Saudi Arabia just before the incident, and from the information and details  he posted and talks about, I am sure he is not BSing about this.

Apparently he was injured badly and had to have a lot of surgery and therapy and for rebuilding, and has been taking HGH at an early age.

Maybe he cant have kids of his own, physically or Psychologically.

There gets to a point where , if you want to enjoy the ambiance of a family situation, and if you are a kind, caring person, it doesnt matter if the kids are yours or not. For some guys (a rare few) it doesn't matter if the women has 2 or 3 kids, for them, its icing on the cake.

I personally   like the ambiance of a Colombian family situation, (assuming they dont take advantage of you) but there is no way I have gotten to that stage where I could handle a woman with several kids. I dont have  a problem with a woman with one kid, but any more, and it becomes over bearing and even more complicated. And you really have t look at what the kids are like, how they react to you, situation with their father.

If everything the Brofessor published about himself is true (wife, kids, working with the poor),and I have no reason to believe it isnt, I dont see why Feminists or any one else wouldn't like him. But I haven't met him personally, so I really cant say for sure. I know he has worked with Marcos of Angeles D Medellin, and Marcos is the one Expat in Colombia I have more respect for than any other. But even he has these nutballs out there trying  to soil his reputation and great work with rumors and gossip.

I hear I thought him and his friends where in the top five percent.....plenty of 65 year old geezers can marry an attractive Colombiana in her mid to late thirties if she has a couple of kids to take care of. The only question is can he love those kids like they were his own.

I'm sure the brofessor is a nice guy but contrary to want he says about feminists hating him.....I bet deep down inside they love guys like him.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2015, 07:46:54 AM »

I have to agree somewhat. I really think he crossed WAY over the line with some of that Dark Wing Duck Cartoon Bestiality and Coke Bottle insertion images he posted.Really isnt important if he is in aflame war with someone else. Better just to walk away , than post that nut-bar crap. to make some type of a "statement".

This guy is really  a married man with kids??

Bcc you sound like some dumbass fratboy at a keg party.  You obviously don't have much experience with women.  Most of the posters here are older than you, do you really think that you know more than them when it comes to intimacy with women?

The more you post the more I realize what a clueless dipsh*t you really are.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2015, 07:46:54 AM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2015, 10:51:41 AM »

I dont see why Feminists or any one else wouldn't like him. But I haven't met him personally, so I really cant say for sure. I know he has worked with Marcos of Angeles D Medellin, and Marcos is the one Expat in Colombia I have more respect for than any other. But even he has these nutballs out there trying  to soil his reputation and great work with rumors and gossip.

I haven't heard any rumors or gossip about the guy....but I can see feminists taking issue with the fact that he really doesn't have a problem with 65 year old men dating 18 year old's in Colombia "as long as everybody is of age and nobody is getting hurt".

Of course femenists don't like men that can't "man up" and get with American women either .....poor bastards have to go to a poor country to take advantage of women. But they have to like the fact that he is taking on a woman that has a couple of children already.

If I had to pick out just one reason why Colombian men are so on top of the relationship situation in Colombia compared to American men in the U.S. .....it would be that you don't see them marrying or cohabitating with women that have another man's children like you do in the States.

Only in America can a woman divorce a guy.... take half or more of his property.....get child support and get remarried to a guy that makes even more than the last one. The fact that they can do it ....just shows just how incredibly bad off most North American men have it....or have feminists really succeeded in brain washing men that is perfectly fine even if you haven't had your balls blown off while serving in the military. jajaja

I see guys half my age doing [snip] I would never dream of doing and these fools think they have it good......they have no idea what they are doing with their lives and years of sweat and toil they have signed up for just to have a steady piece of ass......I hate to break it to them..... But, the girl selling arepa on my street in the morning looks better than their wives.....and she is probably a hell of a lot nicer to be around.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 10:58:58 AM by Calipro »

Offline JWR

• Divorced after a 10 year marriage to a Colombiana
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2015, 11:45:23 AM »
Yea it's interesting how messed up the standards are here in Southern Ca.  In the summer, I sail with 2 or 3 bachelorette parties per week in my yacht charter business, so I get to be a fly on the wall and listen to these girls talk with each other.  After some drinks, you see the real girls coming out.

It's incredible how the fat girls think they are still attractive.  Walking refrigerators.  The girls have given up taking care of themselves a long time ago.  And the real problem is that there are so many guys with low standards lining up for them.

My god son has been married for a few years now, and I've watched his now 30 year old wife who was a solid 10 and a model throughout her 20s put on at least 40 lbs.  She's gone from a 10 to a 2 in just a few years.  Now when he starts looking at other girls, he will be the bast###.

Most girls in the US just simply stop trying to be pretty.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2015, 05:32:03 PM »

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2015, 07:14:24 PM »
I have to agree somewhat. I really think he crossed WAY over the line with some of that Dark Wing Duck Cartoon Bestiality and Coke Bottle insertion images he posted.Really isnt important if he is in aflame war with someone else. Better just to walk away , than post that nut-bar crap. to make some type of a "statement".

This guy is really  a married man with kids??

1 Kid. And I should not have been able to do what I did. The board lacks basic moderation which allows people with nothing to say about latin america to troll. So yea, I drove a few threads off a cliff. Normally when you get in trouble on a message board they send you a warning, chastise you, etc. I went super nasty on the site owner and he couldn't muster up anything. Not even a scolding note.

It's a bad sign for this site. I normally refer to this place as a zombie site, but occasionally it gets a little jump start with on topic posts, but that's not enough to drive up revenue enough for mods to care. All the guys around my demo (you know, the ones the advertisers want) all dumped this site a long time ago.

As for credibility. I'm generally only concerned with hooking up friends with latinas, getting with my woman, hanging out with my daughter, and keeping the cash flowing in every week. From DF to San Jose to Cali to Bogota to Managua to San Pedro Sula/Tela... I don't need or seek anyone's approval. I've been there and done that. 

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2015, 09:15:17 PM »
In the summer, I sail with 2 or 3 Yea it's interesting how messed up the standards are here in Southern Ca. bachelorette parties per week in my yacht charter business, so I get to be a fly on the wall and listen to these girls talk with each other.  After some drinks, you see the real girls coming out.

It's incredible how the fat girls think they are still attractive.  Walking refrigerators.  The girls have given up taking care of themselves a long time ago.  And the real problem is that there are so many guys with low standards lining up for them.

Yes, I bet you have some "great" (read: bad) stories to tell. I am a So.Calif. native and I concur.

It is just dreadful...there are good and bad women wherever you go but some places/regions/countries are clearly worse than others.

My god son has been married for a few years now, and I've watched his now 30 year old wife who was a solid 10 and a model throughout her 20s put on at least 40 lbs.  She's gone from a 10 to a 2 in just a few years.  Now when he starts looking at other girls, he will be the bast###.

Most girls in the US just simply stop trying to be pretty.

Talk about a fall from grace...a 10 to a 2. Even if this was an exaggeration to illustrate a point, I get it and I've seen it.

A true story I've told before on this board: about ten years ago I had a female coworker who was dating an A-List actor (academy award winner). She was nothing great physically except for one "ASSet" of her's.

This was apparently enough to get her in with this big time actor. He bought her all kinds of stuff (cars, a condo, etc). Have no idea if this was a side dish for the guy or what. He certainly could have dated any supermodel he wanted. The lady in question had a pockmarked face and a stuck up attitude to go with it. Suffice it to say that one day I heard her say, "Now that I've dated a rich guy, I will never date anything but rich guys."

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 09:32:25 PM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline bcc_1_2

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2015, 09:28:48 PM »
Yes, I bet you have some "great" (read: bad) stories to tell. I am a So.Calif. native and I concur.

It is just dreadful...there are good and bad women wherever you go but some places/regions/countries are clearly worse than others.

Talk about a fall from grace...a 10 to a 2. Even if this was an exaggeration to illustrate a point, I get it and I've seen it.

Guys gotta get laid. What you all call fat appliances are getting it all they want in the midwest. I suspect most guys know there are better looking women overseas, I just think most are so lazy that they'll settle for a fat cow and crappy natty light at the local watering hole.

More guys going overseas= more ladies with cats= behavior change of younger women looking to find a mate and... mate. But too many lazy guys are just willing to drink cheap beer, aim for her box, but wind up stuck in a fat fold.  :o ;D

Offline fathertime

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2015, 09:52:41 PM »

This was apparently enough to get her in with this big time actor. He bought her all kinds of stuff (cars, a condo, etc). Have no idea if this was a side dish for the guy or what. He certainly could have dated any supermodel he wanted. The lady in question had a pockmarked face and a stuck up attitude to go with it. Suffice it to say that one day I heard her say, "Now that I've dated a rich guy, I will never date anything but rich guys."

Women are indeed strange creatures....often their motivation is just too show off to other women...eventually some of them seem to grow out of that type of silliness, and have a husband/children....the ones that don't eventually age out, and are sometimes the ones that most don't envy, but feel sorry for. 

Fathertime!   
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats