It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Tijuana, Mexico Trip Report: May 2016  (Read 6440 times)

Offline Hector_Lavoe

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Tijuana, Mexico Trip Report: May 2016
« on: May 29, 2016, 10:36:55 PM »
I live a 2 to 2.5 hour drive away from the Tijuana/San Diego border so I figured why not give Tijuana shot. First time there in many years. I was only there for one night, a total of 24 hours. Call it a test drive.

Tijuana isn't going to win any awards as a city for its physical beauty like Rio or Medellin. But with 1.7 million people along the busiest international border in the world the city pulsates with its own energy. Also, as an immigrant city it draws people from all over Mexico so you get a lot of variety in women. Walking around during the day I did not see a lot. However, getting out at night I saw some very attractive and even stunning ladies, esp. in the higher end night clubs in the Zona Rio.

I've been in a bit of rut lately. I really needed this trip to shake things up a bit. I tried dating "locally" for the better part of the last 12 months and I have nothing to show for it. Went on plenty of dates and really tried to have an open mind. Just nothing that really took hold...the Beach Boys got it wrong. I wish they all could be Colombian or Mexican girls, Not California girls. LOL.

Some key highlights:

-The culinary scene in Tijuana has exploded over the last five years and you can get some great food here from traditional to contemporary. Tijuana is also the home of the original Caesar salad. I went to the restaurant at the Hotel Caesar where the salad was created. It was very good.

-Language: English is spoken very widely given the proximity to the U.S. That can be good or bad. I say partially bad because I like the exotic feel of being far from home. The proximity to the border detracts from that a bit and the degree to which English is spoken is a reminder that you are only a mile or two away from San Diego. I met several California-based Latinas in T.J. who were there visiting family/relatives.

-Nightlife: The Zona Centro is where Avenida RevoluciĆ³n is located. The city's historic main street which in its heyday was a major draw for U.S. tourists especially college students looking to party. Those days are gone. You still see some U.S. and international tourists but nothing like it was 20 plus years ago. That is a good thing because many of the bars/clubs here cater to a local crowd. Las Pulgas is a club/live music spot that caters to Tijuana locals and plays everything from Banda to Salsa to Cumbia.

-Nightlife Pt. 2: The Zona Rio is an upscale part of Tijuana with nice hotels, restaurants, shopping and bars/clubs. More spread out than the Avenida Revolucion but nothing is really too far. I stayed in this area. Tribeca at the Grand Hotel is an upscale club that draws lots of attractive 20 and 30 something local ladies. I was the only Gringo in the place.

As with any place, having a link to a social circle is a big help. It you go in cold like I did you can still have fun and meet women. You just have to look for the right opportunity. I did get a few numbers. The biggest opportunities often come in the in between moments. Like when I was leaving the Tribeca nightclub there were three women in their early 20's ahead of me in the taxi cab line. As they got in their cab, I made eye contact with one I thought was cute and she smiled back. Next thing you know they invited me to join them in their cab as they headed to another club. So off we went. I danced the rest of the night away with the one I liked. We had fun.

Based on this very short trip I think there is a lot of potential in T.J. If I lived in San Diego, I might be there every weekend. It has a lot of appeal to someone in So.Calif. since it is close and a long plane ride is not necessary to visit. I think the key would be to try to get a leg up on a social circle.

Offline Ralph99

• Probie
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Tijuana, Mexico Trip Report: May 2016
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 08:48:58 AM »
What a great little report about a pretty good little trip. We all get 'in a rut' sometimes and even though: 'when you're at the bottom--the only way is up',  it's not always easy to get off our keister  and do something. So many guys here talk, talk, watch and wonder and never get on the plane, never cross the border.

But you did and acting decisively when opportunity arose, took a chance and it paid off. Maybe not long term yet although you got her number, so who knows? Love is like lightning, you never know where or when. But maybe some of us would think "OMG--get in a taxi in Tijuana with 3 strangers?---no way!" Just remember, 'No risk, no gain.' Don't be afraid of 'no'. Turn it around and you're 'on'. Like the Great Wayne Gretzky said:

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
Salute! ;D

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 09:29:38 AM »
I live a 2 to 2.5 hour drive away from the Tijuana/San Diego border so I figured why not give Tijuana shot. First time there in many years. I was only there for one night, a total of 24 hours. Call it a test drive.

Tijuana isn't going to win any awards as a city for its physical beauty like Rio or Medellin. But with 1.7 million people along the busiest international border in the world the city pulsates with its own energy. Also, as an immigrant city it draws people from all over Mexico so you get a lot of variety in women. Walking around during the day I did not see a lot. However, getting out at night I saw some very attractive and even stunning ladies, esp. in the higher end night clubs in the Zona Rio.

I've been in a bit of rut lately. I really needed this trip to shake things up a bit. I tried dating "locally" for the better part of the last 12 months and I have nothing to show for it. Went on plenty of dates and really tried to have an open mind. Just nothing that really took hold...the Beach Boys got it wrong. I wish they all could be Colombian or Mexican girls, Not California girls. LOL.

Some key highlights:

-The culinary scene in Tijuana has exploded over the last five years and you can get some great food here from traditional to contemporary. Tijuana is also the home of the original Caesar salad. I went to the restaurant at the Hotel Caesar where the salad was created. It was very good.

-Language: English is spoken very widely given the proximity to the U.S. That can be good or bad. I say partially bad because I like the exotic feel of being far from home. The proximity to the border detracts from that a bit and the degree to which English is spoken is a reminder that you are only a mile or two away from San Diego. I met several California-based Latinas in T.J. who were there visiting family/relatives.

-Nightlife: The Zona Centro is where Avenida RevoluciĆ³n is located. The city's historic main street which in its heyday was a major draw for U.S. tourists especially college students looking to party. Those days are gone. You still see some U.S. and international tourists but nothing like it was 20 plus years ago. That is a good thing because many of the bars/clubs here cater to a local crowd. Las Pulgas is a club/live music spot that caters to Tijuana locals and plays everything from Banda to Salsa to Cumbia.

-Nightlife Pt. 2: The Zona Rio is an upscale part of Tijuana with nice hotels, restaurants, shopping and bars/clubs. More spread out than the Avenida Revolucion but nothing is really too far. I stayed in this area. Tribeca at the Grand Hotel is an upscale club that draws lots of attractive 20 and 30 something local ladies. I was the only Gringo in the place.

As with any place, having a link to a social circle is a big help. It you go in cold like I did you can still have fun and meet women. You just have to look for the right opportunity. I did get a few numbers. The biggest opportunities often come in the in between moments. Like when I was leaving the Tribeca nightclub there were three women in their early 20's ahead of me in the taxi cab line. As they got in their cab, I made eye contact with one I thought was cute and she smiled back. Next thing you know they invited me to join them in their cab as they headed to another club. So off we went. I danced the rest of the night away with the one I liked. We had fun.

Based on this very short trip I think there is a lot of potential in T.J. If I lived in San Diego, I might be there every weekend. It has a lot of appeal to someone in So.Calif. since it is close and a long plane ride is not necessary to visit. I think the key would be to try to get a leg up on a social circle.
Good report. I live 6 miles away from TJ and never go there. When I was single I would have had I had a social circle there. Now with Facebook and other social media you can use that as your way in as well...I do agree that TJ is a way better option than San Diego. The women there are way more into pleasing their men than American women....

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 09:29:38 AM »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 12:40:16 PM »
Good report. I live 6 miles away from TJ and never go there. When I was single I would have had I had a social circle there. Now with Facebook and other social media you can use that as your way in as well...I do agree that TJ is a way better option than San Diego. The women there are way more into pleasing their men than American women....

And that is exactly what my cab driver told me when the topic of dating Mexicanas came up.

Don't want to throw all North American women under the bus because of course there are good and bad women everywhere but two interactions I had that night were a study in contrasts: One with two Americanized Latinas and the other with three Mexicanas:

-At the high-end nightclub there were these two very attractive Mexican-American girls from Coronado in San Diego. I began chatting with one of them. She was receptive but as soon as her friend came back from the restroom her friend began running interference and even told me they were "girlfriends" (as in romantic) and I should basically give up. Didn't really care because I wasn't there to meet rich girls with attitude from S.D. 

-Contrast that with the three Mexicanas who invited me to jump in their cab. Met them outside the exact same club.  As soon as I jumped in the cab, the cute one's friends were facilitating my introduction to her and encouraging us to get to know each other.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 02:24:43 PM »
And that is exactly what my cab driver told me when the topic of dating Mexicanas came up.

Don't want to throw all North American women under the bus because of course there are good and bad women everywhere but two interactions I had that night were a study in contrasts: One with two Americanized Latinas and the other with three Mexicanas:

-At the high-end nightclub there were these two very attractive Mexican-American girls from Coronado in San Diego. I began chatting with one of them. She was receptive but as soon as her friend came back from the restroom her friend began running interference and even told me they were "girlfriends" (as in romantic) and I should basically give up. Didn't really care because I wasn't there to meet rich girls with attitude from S.D. 

-Contrast that with the three Mexicanas who invited me to jump in their cab. Met them outside the exact same club.  As soon as I jumped in the cab, the cute one's friends were facilitating my introduction to her and encouraging us to get to know each other.
Sounds like you went to the right part of TJ as you said you were the only gringo there. Of course, the seedy parts of TJ are full of gringos and prostitutes....

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 04:54:51 PM »
Where do you live, in the Los Angeles area?  You shouldn't have to go to Tijuana to find latina women, although a 2.5 hour drive isn't too bad.

For example where I live in Houston there are quite a few nightclubs where only non-english speaking latinas hang out.  Why don't you look for places like this in your area and give them a try?  If you lived in Houston I could take you out to some places and you'd have a beautiful latina girlfriend for every day of the week.  I'm sure Los Angeles has some similar hangouts as where I live.

Of course your spanish needs to be up to par.  If you want to date latinas you're putting yourself at a HUGE disadvantage by not being fluent in spanish.

One strategy you could use is to meet a few attractive local latina women and let yourself fall into the "friend zone" with them.  Buy them some drinks at the club, take them out to eat at ihop afterwards.  Show them that you're a nice guy.  Get to know them and let them know that you're looking for a serious girlfriend.  I guarantee 100% that they'll start introducing you to some nice women that you'd like to date and start a relationship with.

The fact that those two stuck up Mexican American girls paid ANY attention to you at all means that you must be a decent looking guy.  Nobody knows more about stuck up MexAmerican chicks than me and trust me, if they thought you weren't worthy they wouldn't have said one single word to you, or better yet they probably would've verbally told you to "f*ck off" with no attempt to be nice or polite about it.

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2016, 05:39:46 PM »
Where do you live, in the Los Angeles area?  You shouldn't have to go to Tijuana to find latina women, although a 2.5 hour drive isn't too bad.

For example where I live in Houston there are quite a few nightclubs where only non-english speaking latinas hang out.  Why don't you look for places like this in your area and give them a try?  If you lived in Houston I could take you out to some places and you'd have a beautiful latina girlfriend for every day of the week.  I'm sure Los Angeles has some similar hangouts as where I live.

It ain't quite the same thing here in the U.S. That is why P.L. exists.

I live in a diverse and dense part of Los Angeles. I go to many of those types of clubs in Los Angeles. Although I am white/Anglo by heritage, nearly all my close friends these days are Latino. Not by design but if you live in Los Angeles and like Latino culture (which includes the women), you end up meeting lots of Latinos.

My most recent "failure" in the local dating scene was a cute 22 year old U.S. born Latina (her Mom parents were born in El Salvador). I met her at a Latin nightclub here in LA. We had one date which went well. She texted the same night saying she had fun and looked forward to another date, etc. Well here we are over a month later and we've had no second date. She is so focused on school (college) and her job (full-time) that dating is way down her list of priorities.  She basically told me that much when we went out.

What ever happened to romance and sex? These millennial chicks have no need for it, not the ones in the U.S. at least.

I am also not a good salesman. Thank god I am not in sales, I'd starve to death. Some guys I know are just natural salesmen and they could sell ice to Eskimos.  These same type of guys can "sell" women on the second, third, fourth date. Based on your online posting style, I bet you are one of those guys. That is a compliment, I don't have that skill set.     

The fact that those two stuck up Mexican American girls paid ANY attention to you at all means that you must be a decent looking guy.  Nobody knows more about stuck up MexAmerican chicks than me and trust me, if they thought you weren't worthy they wouldn't have said one single word to you, or better yet they probably would've verbally told you to "f*ck off" with no attempt to be nice or polite about it.

Well I call the "we are girlfriends" excuse pretty much the same thing as "f^ck off".....granted in So.Calif. that is considered a polite way for a woman to tell you to get lost. Plenty will just tell you to f^ck off....I've experienced that plenty of times. The deal is in Los Angles, plenty of average to ugly ladies will tell you to f^ck off.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 05:43:44 PM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2016, 06:38:59 PM »
It ain't quite the same thing here in the U.S. That is why P.L. exists.

I live in a diverse and dense part of Los Angeles. I go to many of those types of clubs in Los Angeles. Although I am white/Anglo by heritage, nearly all my close friends these days are Latino. Not by design but if you live in Los Angeles and like Latino culture (which includes the women), you end up meeting lots of Latinos.

My most recent "failure" in the local dating scene was a cute 22 year old U.S. born Latina (her Mom parents were born in El Salvador). I met her at a Latin nightclub here in LA. We had one date which went well. She texted the same night saying she had fun and looked forward to another date, etc. Well here we are over a month later and we've had no second date. She is so focused on school (college) and her job (full-time) that dating is way down her list of priorities.  She basically told me that much when we went out.

What ever happened to romance and sex? These millennial chicks have no need for it, not the ones in the U.S. at least.

I am also not a good salesman. Thank god I am not in sales, I'd starve to death. Some guys I know are just natural salesmen and they could sell ice to Eskimos.  These same type of guys can "sell" women on the second, third, fourth date. Based on your online posting style, I bet you are one of those guys. That is a compliment, I don't have that skill set.     

Well I call the "we are girlfriends" excuse pretty much the same thing as "f^ck off".....granted in So.Calif. that is considered a polite way for a woman to tell you to get lost. Plenty will just tell you to f^ck off....I've experienced that plenty of times. The deal is in Los Angles, plenty of average to ugly ladies will tell you to f^ck off.
Hector,
I assume by your PL name you are into salsa? That would make you a minority in the salsa scene, something I had a lot of experience with. I am impressed you found your way into the non gringo part of TJ.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2016, 06:50:10 PM »

That sounds exactly like the Salvadorean girls I know, very studious and hard working.  Most of them are also very beautiful, dress nice, and take very good care of their appearance.  They're also very serious and don't warm up to you as quickly as other latinas, generally speaking.  If I were you I wouldn't give up on this girl so easily.  Try to take her out to lunch or maybe a quick dinner as to fit into her busy schedule.  Send her flowers.  Don't come on so strong that you look desperate but be persistent and show her that you genuinely care.  I'd even do something like offer to bring her food to her job for her to eat on her lunch break.  If she actually likes you at all, small things like that will definitely win her over.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2016, 07:48:08 PM »

That sounds exactly like the Salvadorean girls I know, very studious and hard working.  Most of them are also very beautiful, dress nice, and take very good care of their appearance.  They're also very serious and don't warm up to you as quickly as other latinas, generally speaking.  If I were you I wouldn't give up on this girl so easily.  Try to take her out to lunch or maybe a quick dinner as to fit into her busy schedule.  Send her flowers.  Don't come on so strong that you look desperate but be persistent and show her that you genuinely care.  I'd even do something like offer to bring her food to her job for her to eat on her lunch break.  If she actually likes you at all, small things like that will definitely win her over.
If she was raised in the States she's different. I dated a Salvadorena who came here when she was 8. By the time I met her when she was 21 she still had positive latina traits but had already picked up some typical gringa attitudes....

Offline Ralph99

• Probie
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2016, 08:57:30 PM »

+1 Sometimes you gotta make it happen. It's even harder across nations--distance, albiet in different ways, but prioritizing time and effort once you know you're onto something good is important. It's just such a bummer when you date so many women in the USA who act like their being in your company is some sort of holy privilege and you have to give so much and not really feel very appreciated.

That said, I have dated some broads stateside who acted like I walked on water on the first date, even (egads!) grabbed the dinner tab, saying how we HAD to 'do this again soon'---then went  stone cold on me, not even hedging their bets by maintaining contact. And I pride myself on ending any long term (as in 'intimate ) relationship on very good terms. Go figure...better to find out sooner than later that they're flakes, I suppose.

I used to frigging hate dating, and the 'setting up' of dating, until I realized I needed to deconstruct the manner in which 'domestic' dates typically started off. Instead of me feeling like the event was some combination of sword fencing, a job interview and a sly, unnecessary criminal interogation, I'd just turn off that direction, saying quite clearly 'I'm not here about the past, I'm here about 'the now'. Inevitably, you're both going to find out more than you want to know anyhow, baggage and all. But meanwhile, screw the 'touche' game, letting her rack up points on your time and dime and encouraging the two of you to vent and dump. Zero class there, your exes are just that-- X.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 09:48:02 PM by Ralph99 »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2016, 09:51:25 PM »
Hector,
I assume by your PL name you are into salsa? That would make you a minority in the salsa scene, something I had a lot of experience with. I am impressed you found your way into the non gringo part of TJ.

Yep, I am into Salsa. Not an expert but I've taken enough classes to know the basics.

The non-gringo part of T.J. is not very far away or exotic. Going to Colombia is far more adventurous.

How has your wife adjusted to life in San Diego? Such a nice city. Not as big a Latino community as LA but it still has one. And of course the weather....but I am guessing a lady from Colombia might think S.D. is "cold"?

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2016, 10:16:20 PM »

Definitely not giving up on her yet. I agree in general with what Mambocowboy said regarding those born here or who arrived very young. In the case of this girl, she has faced adversity and as a result seems mature and very down-to-earth compared to a lot of women in this area. 

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2016, 10:16:20 PM »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2016, 11:29:13 PM »
Yep, I am into Salsa. Not an expert but I've taken enough classes to know the basics.

The non-gringo part of T.J. is not very far away or exotic. Going to Colombia is far more adventurous.

How has your wife adjusted to life in San Diego? Such a nice city. Not as big a Latino community as LA but it still has one. And of course the weather....but I am guessing a lady from Colombia might think S.D. is "cold"?
She is adjusting well. Now here 4 years, she drives, speaks pretty good English, knows how to fill her car with gas, use an ATM, and is raising our two daughters. She  is doing as well as anyone can, but I don't know that she will ever adjust to the climate. Costenas think anything below 70 is freezing....

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2016, 10:21:42 AM »
She is adjusting well. Now here 4 years, she drives, speaks pretty good English, knows how to fill her car with gas, use an ATM, and is raising our two daughters. She  is doing as well as anyone can, but I don't know that she will ever adjust to the climate. Costenas think anything below 70 is freezing....

Sounds like she is doing great. Yeah, S.D. is "cool" compared to Barranquilla.  Take her to Chicago or Cleveland for a winter vacation and she'll appreciate S.D. even more...haha.

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2016, 01:30:31 PM »
Did you drive across the border or walk across?

How long was the line coming back?

Did they check your passport when entering Mexico?

I live a hop, skip, and a tortilla throw from the border but stopped going long ago when the drug wars heated up...

It's still a dangerous place and especially so if you're intoxicated.

Ray

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2016, 04:52:10 PM »
^Ray: I parked in San Ysidro and walked across the border. They checked my passport coming into Mexico but it took no more than a 5 minute wait.

Coming back into the U.S. was another story. A total wait of 90 minutes to get through the line. I am sure driving in would have been much worse. I need to get the Sentri pass, I was in the general public line.

I was coming across on Sunday during a busy holiday weekend....
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 04:57:23 PM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline Awesome

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2016, 10:54:57 PM »
If she was raised in the States she's different. I dated a Salvadorena who came here when she was 8. By the time I met her when she was 21 she still had positive latina traits but had already picked up some typical gringa attitudes....

Different from what exactly?  MC not everybody is in agreement that a woman being a "gringa" automatically makes her a bad choice for a mate.  I know countless guys who are happily married to beautiful, kind, loving gringas.  My facebook is full of them.  This notion that there is something inherently wrong with American women is only perpetuated by guys who for whatever reason have just been highly unsuccessful with women throughout their lives and are looking to blame someone or something other than their own inadequacies.  Sad but true.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2016, 11:06:34 PM »

Different from what exactly?  MC not everybody is in agreement that a woman being a "gringa" automatically makes her a bad choice for a mate.  I know countless guys who are happily married to beautiful, kind, loving gringas.  My facebook is full of them.  This notion that there is something inherently wrong with American women is only perpetuated by guys who for whatever reason have just been highly unsuccessful with women throughout their lives and are looking to blame someone or something other than their own inadequacies.  Sad but true.
Well my Salvadorena was not particularly interested in pleasing me compared to my current wife....for all your claims that guys who look overseas are unsuccessful, I sure am kicking your ass in that area now aren't I. A beautiful wife and two beautiful daughters. How you like them apples?

Offline Awesome

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2016, 11:40:21 PM »
Well my Salvadorena was not particularly interested in pleasing me compared to my current wife....for all your claims that guys who look overseas are unsuccessful, I sure am kicking your ass in that area now aren't I. A beautiful wife and two beautiful daughters. How you like them apples?

How are you "kicking my ass" in any area?  I'm pretty sure I regularly date women who are as hot as your wife, and I could choose from quite a few very hot women to marry tomorrow if I wanted to.  Not that I have any interest in competing with you, as that would be especially pathetic.

And I never said that guys who look overseas are unsuccessful, I said guys who go on and on about how terrible American women are only do so because they've been consistently unsuccessful with American women due to their own shortcomings.

You seem to throw childish little hissy fits whenever someone states an opinion contrary to your own, why is that MC?  You display behavior that doesn't seem indicative of a guy who claims to hold not one but two masters degrees.  Come to think of it your entire posting style isn't indicative of a person who holds any degree at all.  "I sure am kicking your ass in that area", "how you like them apples" jaaajaa!!  Sounds like something an 8th grader would say.  Do you speak like that in real life MC?

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2016, 05:49:26 PM »

How are you "kicking my ass" in any area?  I'm pretty sure I regularly date women who are as hot as your wife, and I could choose from quite a few very hot women to marry tomorrow if I wanted to.  Not that I have any interest in competing with you, as that would be especially pathetic.

And I never said that guys who look overseas are unsuccessful, I said guys who go on and on about how terrible American women are only do so because they've been consistently unsuccessful with American women due to their own shortcomings.

You seem to throw childish little hissy fits whenever someone states an opinion contrary to your own, why is that MC?  You display behavior that doesn't seem indicative of a guy who claims to hold not one but two masters degrees.  Come to think of it your entire posting style isn't indicative of a person who holds any degree at all.  "I sure am kicking your ass in that area", "how you like them apples" jaaajaa!!  Sounds like something an 8th grader would say.  Do you speak like that in real life MC?
I am educated enough to know when to dumb it down for people like you. My advice, Better find a good woman soon or you'll be the old man in the club...And speaking of posting style, you spout strong opinions on topics like parenting and marriage even though you have no experience with either. That is pathetic and while you at times entertain,no one actually takes you seriously....

Offline fathertime

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2016, 07:01:52 PM »
^Ray: I parked in San Ysidro and walked across the border. They checked my passport coming into Mexico but it took no more than a 5 minute wait.

Coming back into the U.S. was another story. A total wait of 90 minutes to get through the line. I am sure driving in would have been much worse. I need to get the Sentri pass, I was in the general public line.

I was coming across on Sunday during a busy holiday weekend....

i'm surprised it was 'only' 90 minutes....i've waited over 2.5 hours a couple times....  Yeah the Sentri pass is the way to go if you are going to visiting fairly regularly.

Fathertime!
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Awesome

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2016, 09:35:53 PM »
,no one actually takes you seriously....

Obviously YOU take me seriously since you've become enraged on numerous occasions due to things I've posted.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2016, 09:35:53 PM »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2016, 10:31:53 PM »

Obviously YOU take me seriously since you've become enraged on numerous occasions due to things I've posted.
Enraged? Wow dude you give yourself way too much credit. get some real life experience and then maybe you'll be more than a troll here. The clock is ticking. Aren't you closer to 40 than 30?

Offline Awesome

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2016, 01:52:14 AM »
get some real life experience and then maybe you'll be more than a troll here. The clock is ticking. Aren't you closer to 40 than 30?

You make a valid point, the clock is definitely ticking, but my mind is still set on permanently living in a latin country so I have to make that happen before I can even think about getting married.  I can't afford to get married just for the sake of getting married because then I'll basically be stuck living in the US.  Maybe I should marry a beautiful gringa who worships the ground I walk on just to prove all of you gringa haters wrong, but that would be a dumb move.

Lately I've been perfecting the art of dating girls two at a time, as in together at the same time.  A girl can't even get a chance with me unless she brings a hot friend with her.  You might not believe me, but it's real and it's the awesomest set up ever.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 467