It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Mexico City, Mexico Nov 25 - Dec 2  (Read 11397 times)

Offline kai #2

• The Traveling Swordsman
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Mexico City, Mexico Nov 25 - Dec 2
« on: December 02, 2015, 08:31:16 AM »
I'm actually writing this from Gaudalajara, Mex as I have a long as lay over here and said [snip] it, why not? I want to start off by saying Mex City is far more bad-ass than I could have ever imagined and far more cheaper as well that 16/ 1 exchange rate is killer.

The cost of Living seem pretty damn low, like I said, the exchange rate was 16:1, the quick math I did, in my head was every 100 pesos was roughly 7usd Which was awesome.

The people:
The people were super friendly. I did get the 'It's a black guy look as there were 0 black people here, 0. I didn't really care I usually just looked at them and said Hi and nodded my head and they did the same. Never felt and animosity anywhere except with this taxi driver that tried to rip me off. Every one knew I was from 'out-of-town' but every thing was.

The Food:
In short, I doubt I'll never eat Mexican food in the states again. The food is simple phenomenal. When youj're buy street tacos and the guy is grillin up the carne, shells, and onion right in front of you and hands them you. OMG, and they were only 16pesos or 1usd a piece. Breakfast was the same thing, I'd asked for OJ and they would take oranges down off the self and squeeze and juice them right then and there. So Satisfying. All the Taqerias, cafes and cervicerias and Bars and discos that were scattered every left plenty of options for food and night life.

The Women:
The women are very pretty but you can tell that US culture has penetrated the people here. Alot of girls, a lot of people are over-weight here unfortunately. There aare still plenty of fine one to go around, this is a city of 23mill. The girls seemed pretty open but catching them was the hard. It's too hard to try to girls on the street. I did get a bit of eye contact but, too many people and too many things happening at once made that challenge a bit to daunting for me. The discos aren't a bad place but you better know how to dance.period. An unlikey good place would be a karaoke bar. Everyone there seems to mingle and I felt as though that would be the place. Of course the other alternative would if you already have a connection. I actually met a girl and it was great as she took me to all the places most foreigners probably wouldn't have access too unless they already knew or had a contact. I feel very fortunate for the

The City as a whole:
The city as a whole I felt rather safe. As stated people already knew I wasn't from there but they still treated me with respect and didn't rip me off minus that one taxis. The girl I was with only called 1 taxi company she knew and felt safe with. I'd suggest only getting the taxis w/ meters. If you don't know approx it takes to get to point a to b, you'll still get a shaft, although it'd be small in comparison to taking a taxi with out a pre-negotiated price. There are soo many parks, cafes, taquerias, cerveceria, restaurants, plazas, museums, bars and discos that finding something to do was easy.

I would definitely come back here again, esp if I get my tickets for 350usd again haha
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 09:03:51 AM by kai #2 »

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Mexico City, Mexico Nov 25 - Dec 2
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 08:49:58 AM »
Thanks for the report Kai. I didn't have much luck with the chicas in Mexico either. I've never been sure if that had to do with interracial relationships not being accepted there, or because most Mexicanas just aren't attracted to men with darker skin. I had a very serious Mexican girlfriend here in the states years ago and her family absolutely hated me because I was black. Oh well...still sounds like it was a good experience. Always nice to hear about places other than Colombia.

Offline kai #2

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 09:02:21 AM »
Here's a picture of the girl I was with:

Not going to lie, I feel like I lucked out. She stayed w/ me last night and came to airport to see me off. It felt pretty happy. Already thinking about when to go back to see her lol
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 09:04:44 AM by kai #2 »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 09:02:21 AM »

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 09:47:08 AM »
Dude, you are doing VERY well! She is very attractive. As I mentioned before, we had a day in Mexico City on our way to Uruguay and we all loved it. It was just as you described. Everyone needs to check out Mexico City one of the great cities of the world!

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 10:28:42 AM »
Great trip report there Kai. Been so long since we've seen one here, it's definitely nice to see one again. Glad things worked out well for you. Seems you carry a good vibe and it follows that other people catch on and enjoy it with you.

I have heard that Mexican cuisine runs from basic to great street food on up to culinary 'high end' (and priced accordingly) to match Paris or NYC--but in their own ways. I think most USA North Americans forget or never realized that Mexico is also North America.

But in the USA, the Chinese food most see and eat in the USA wouldn't be seen in the many different areas of China and I bet the same holds true for Mexico--that there's a vast variety and various geographical areas have differences within the nation. There's just so many crazy stereotypes here and narrow,  negative mindsets we have about other nations and cultures.

There's some good footage of Mexico City--action scenes, helicopter views--aerials in the new James Bond movie:  "Spectre". Not the best Bond movie by a long shot --and it's too long also at 2.5 hours.

But Mexico City looks interesting and obviously has a lot of history and is a 'large scale' metropolis. A big part of the Mexico City footage includes the Day of the Dead parade--celebration.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mexico+city+day+of+the+dead+parade&biw=1330&bih=713&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjB3fu82b3JAhXF7yYKHXYJADYQsAQIGw
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 10:40:28 AM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline kai #2

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2015, 09:55:06 AM »
Thanks for the report Kai. I didn't have much luck with the chicas in Mexico either. I've never been sure if that had to do with interracial relationships not being accepted there, or because most Mexicanas just aren't attracted to men with darker skin. I had a very serious Mexican girlfriend here in the states years ago and her family absolutely hated me because I was black. Oh well...still sounds like it was a good experience. Always nice to hear about places other than Colombia.

At first I got that impression, but I really think it's getting access to them is hands down the hardest part. her in Stateside we know we can approach women where ever. I feel in Central and S.America it's all about the social circle. I had plenty of women giving me looks of interest but It was simply too busy to for me to act on. maybe in the bus or metro, I bet you could pull it off though

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 02:06:39 PM »
I feel in Central and S.America it's all about the social circle...

You're absolutely right! It's 100X easier to make your move if you and a girl have a mutual friend or you know one of her family members. That's why I love going out with groups of people in Latin America. Especially if they frequent the same clubs and bars a lot. Everyone loves to introduce the newbie foreigner to all their friends.

Tell you what though. I've definitely had my fair share of cold approaches as well. Truth be told, 9 out of 10 times the girl would either walk away swiftly with a look of total dread on her face, tell me she has a boyfriend, give me a real number and stop answering after the first time (or give me a fake number) or make up some other excuse. But let me tell you...that very rare 1 out of 10 times when a girl was actually interested makes it all worth it! I've hung out and dated some absolutely gorgeous women in Latin America just because I had the balls to walk up and say "Hi!" I've even had several women in Colombia tell me the only reason they gave me their numbers is because all other guys do is whistle, hoot, holler or blow their horns if they're in a car or on a motorcyle. I honestly don't know why more guys don't try it. Most gringos I meet SOTB are always looking for some medium or middleman to go through. It's like my father always told me: "What's the worse a girl can do? Say no?!!"
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 02:12:10 PM by benjio »

Offline kai #2

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2015, 02:39:12 PM »

You're absolutely right! It's 100X easier to make your move if you and a girl have a mutual friend or you know one of her family members. That's why I love going out with groups of people in Latin America. Especially if they frequent the same clubs and bars a lot. Everyone loves to introduce the newbie foreigner to all their friends.

Tell you what though. I've definitely had my fair share of cold approaches as well. Truth be told, 9 out of 10 times the girl would either walk away swiftly with a look of total dread on her face, tell me she has a boyfriend, give me a real number and stop answering after the first time (or give me a fake number) or make up some other excuse. But let me tell you...that very rare 1 out of 10 times when a girl was actually interested makes it all worth it! I've hung out and dated some absolutely gorgeous women in Latin America just because I had the balls to walk up and say "Hi!" I've even had several women in Colombia tell me the only reason they gave me their numbers is because all other guys do is whistle, hoot, holler or blow their horns if they're in a car or on a motorcyle. I honestly don't know why more guys don't try it. Most gringos I meet SOTB are always looking for some medium or middleman to go through. It's like my father always told me: "What's the worse a girl can do? Say no?!!"

Funny you said that, we had this discussion actually. I'm pretty sure that this 100% for all women every. If it's a man they like it's no problem, you're in there or at least have a chance. If it's a guy they don't want, forget about it.

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2015, 08:41:58 PM »
Nice report and photos.  I've always had a blast in Mexico.  How do you compare it to the other places you've traveled to?  Have you thought of going to Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Barranquilla, Rio De Janeiro, places with more black and mixed people?  I've never had much motivation to go to Mex City because, as far as women, it might as well be Argentina.  I bet you didn't see a whole lot of big round booties.  Honestly if I were you I'd make a beeline for Brazil and never look back.  I think the dollar is currently very strong in Brazil like it is in Mexico and Colombia.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2015, 08:51:55 PM »
Oh and two quick wardrobe tips.  One lose the white tee undershirt.  You don't want to look like your mom picked out your clothes for you.  Two, wear a smaller size shirt so it will fit you tighter.  Baggy loose fitting clothes are not sexy, especially to latinas.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2015, 09:13:29 PM »
Oh and two quick wardrobe tips.  One lose the white tee undershirt.  You don't want to look like your mom picked out your clothes for you.  Two, wear a smaller size shirt so it will fit you tighter.  Baggy loose fitting clothes are not sexy, especially to latinas.
Good advice. You need to dress with sabor. Nice dress shirt, slacks, pointy toe shoes, think Tony Montana. And yes I'm pretty sure Brazil is where a black guy can have the most success with the ladies..

Offline Awesome

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2015, 09:18:05 PM »
And yes I'm pretty sure Brazil is where a black guy can have the most success with the ladies..

Yea I hear Brazilians have zero hangups about race.  And since k2 likes to meet girls on the fly I've also heard Brazilians are very approachable.  They like to just have fun with whoever happens to be around.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2015, 09:18:14 PM »

Hey, Mr. "GQ"--At least he bagged a classy looking lady. Seems on all the trips you 'write' about having been to Colombia, it's always including non tantalizing tidbits about the hot babes that you coulda, woulda, shoulda--but DIDN'T. --Even the Euro hostel hotties you seem more fixated on than the locals--no paydirt. Why not just go to Amsterdam? LOL

So maybe "The clothes DON'T make the man"?

Here it is--you're purported to be in Medellin, Colombia. It's past 11PM on a Friday night there and you've been posting here on PL for the last 4 hours fairly regularly. What's wrong with this picture? They under martial law? Locked down?  ???

Hell--at least I just got done Skyping my honey, who's in Hong Kong, getting ready to board a plane--and she is looking GOOD... ;)

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2015, 09:18:14 PM »

Offline kai #2

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2015, 09:40:09 PM »

No, I'll never lose the undershirt. Will never happen. Leaving your chest and chest hair hanging is not a trend I'll ever get into. I know my shirt doesn't fit the way I want to but at my size it's nearly impossible to find a perfect fitting shirt and I make do. Don't care. If a chick won't talk to me because my shirt doesn't fit exactly,cool. All you're wardrobe tips are mostly things I'm already aware of, thanks. I'm doing fine as is :D

Offline kai #2

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2015, 09:45:42 PM »
Nice report and photos.  I've always had a blast in Mexico.  How do you compare it to the other places you've traveled to?  Have you thought of going to Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Barranquilla, Rio De Janeiro, places with more black and mixed people?  I've never had much motivation to go to Mex City because, as far as women, it might as well be Argentina.  I bet you didn't see a whole lot of big round booties.  Honestly if I were you I'd make a beeline for Brazil and never look back.  I think the dollar is currently very strong in Brazil like it is in Mexico and Colombia.

So far, MXC was actually one of the funnest, hands down. Its cheaper and there are so many things to do. There's a great balance of history and moderness that strikes awe in me. Tons of bars for Salsa and Bachata, the La Zona Rosa is amazing, the people were amazingly friendly.Overall MXC is probably my 2nd fav behind Tokyo / Akihabara. No question. I did like Mira -Flores, I'm going to gig it for too many tourist and prepagos though. As Much as I love Ecu, GYE isn't bad, not the biggest most modernest city. There you need to network a little to find the good spots but still a good city imo
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 11:47:00 PM by kai #2 »

Offline InnocentVixen

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2015, 07:07:33 AM »
at my size it's nearly impossible to find a perfect fitting shirt and I make do.

Hey Kai, are you by any chance very tall with broad shoulders and narrow waist? W has this problem (wonderful problem to have if you ask me) but old navy tall section always fits nicely.

I know I am a weird mexicana but I don't like it when men don't use an undershirt if they are going to leave it that open, I don't like men that wear jewelry either, a watch can be nice though.

I think you and that girl make a cute couple, have you stayed in touch?

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2015, 07:33:39 AM »
I'm very familiar with DF. What areas did you hit? If you want super hot chilangas (not fatties) you gotta hit certain areas. The zona rosa is okay, but it is being overrun by gays.
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline kai #2

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2015, 08:16:49 AM »

Hey Kai, are you by any chance very tall with broad shoulders and narrow waist? W has this problem (wonderful problem to have if you ask me) but old navy tall section always fits nicely.

I know I am a weird mexicana but I don't like it when men don't use an undershirt if they are going to leave it that open, I don't like men that wear jewelry either, a watch can be nice though.

I think you and that girl make a cute couple, have you stayed in touch?

I still talk w/ her, planning on going back in April for about a week. WhatsApp is WhatsUp lol. I'm 6'2 athletic build. I have long arms but an avg sized neck. The only place I can find clothes that comes close to fitting is Mens Warehouse and I'm too cheap for getting everything tailored lol. I simply can't do the open chest and chest hair thing. Also to me it's gross, idk. I odn't wear jewlery although I did have a bracelet I loved but it broke so that's that lol

[/size]I'm very familiar with DF. What areas did you hit? If you want super hot chilangas (not fatties) you gotta hit certain areas. The zona rosa is okay, but it is being overrun by gays.

I went kind of sorta every where. La Zona Rose, Chepultepec, Historic Downtown, El center that was East of the city (My god it was huge, largest market I've ever been too), The pyramids in Teotihuacan, Downtown MXC.
When the girl took me too la zona rosa she avoided one particular street. I didn't think anything of it. The next day I went on my own and I went down that street and thought ,'Oh, this is why we didn't come down this street' lol. Yea, a lot of gays over there for sure

Offline fathertime

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2015, 08:23:32 AM »

I still talk w/ her, planning on going back in April for about a week. WhatsApp is WhatsUp lol. I'm 6'2 athletic build. I have long arms but an avg sized neck. The only place I can find clothes that comes close to fitting is Mens Warehouse and I'm too cheap for getting everything tailored lol. I simply can't do the open chest and chest hair thing. Also to me it's gross, idk. I odn't wear jewlery although I did have a bracelet I loved but it broke so that's that lol

hehe, it used to be a 'winner thing' to have a hairy chest and display it....nowadays I guess it is considered gross by younger people....I don't care though, I wear open collar often....and did the same when dating in Colombia...certain women do like it a lot....

btw...that is a nice pic of you and the lady you were seeing....

Fathertime!

09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2015, 08:38:33 AM »

hehe, it used to be a 'winner thing' to have a hairy chest and display it....nowadays I guess it is considered gross by younger people....I don't care though, I wear open collar often....and did the same when dating in Colombia...certain women do like it a lot....

Fathertime!

I'm with FT

I am a gorilla and it worked wonders for me in Colombia. Woman could not keep their hands off my chest. AHH, those were the days  :)

I'm 6'3 and about 207 and have to shop in Big & Tall just so the tails on dress shirts fit well. Jeans, do not get me started. I have a 37 waist and try finding those.
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline Awesome

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2015, 08:49:20 AM »
Hey, Mr. "GQ"--At least he bagged a classy looking lady. Seems on all the trips you 'write' about having been to Colombia, it's always including non tantalizing tidbits about the hot babes that you coulda, woulda, shoulda--but DIDN'T. --Even the Euro hostel hotties you seem more fixated on than the locals--no paydirt. Why not just go to Amsterdam? LOL

So maybe "The clothes DON'T make the man"?

Here it is--you're purported to be in Medellin, Colombia. It's past 11PM on a Friday night there and you've been posting here on PL for the last 4 hours fairly regularly. What's wrong with this picture? They under martial law? Locked down?  ???

Hell--at least I just got done Skyping my honey, who's in Hong Kong, getting ready to board a plane--and she is looking GOOD... ;)

What are you alking about no "paydirt"?  I partied and danced with the Portland blonde chick all night, and I had the chance to stay in touch with her and try a long distance thing, but I'm too lazy for that.  I went out with a Korean girl who cooked for me the next day at the hostel.  I had chicks left and right when I was at the hostel in Cali, with zero effort.

Yea I stayed in last night.  The girl I just met and hit it off with didn't invite me out after all, but she said she wants to go out tonight.  If she comes through cool and if not that's cool too, I'm not going to pursue her.  And I put in ZERO effort to "bag" this girl, she was literally brought to me by some friends.  Supposedly they told her about me and she's been dying to meet me.  I also have my other lady friend who told me a couple of days ago that she wants to go out Sat night, so we'll see if she follows up.

But I'm not here to meet chicks, or hook up with chicks at all.  I'm not here specifically to party either.  If any of that happens it will be by accident.  I got lucky and scored some good weed last night so I guess I found your novels unusually interesting and readable lol.

K2 I didn't realize that you're that tall.  I'm 5'9 so I've never had any trouble finding clothes that fit.  I guess I was comparing your clothing to the black Colombian guys I see down here.  Black Colombians dress soooo much better than black Americans, in general.  But yes you do seem to be doing a good job as you are.  That's a pretty chica in your pic, how did you meet her?

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2015, 09:17:12 AM »

Fathertime!
my wife loves the hairy chest thing I've got going on from my Italian blood... The more recent chest hair phobia seems to be a gringa thing...

Offline kai #2

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2015, 09:30:29 AM »

K2 I didn't realize that you're that tall.  I'm 5'9 so I've never had any trouble finding clothes that fit.  I guess I was comparing your clothing to the black Colombian guys I see down here.  Black Colombians dress soooo much better than black Americans, in general.  But yes you do seem to be doing a good job as you are.  That's a pretty chica in your pic, how did you meet her?

It sucks because I need a 36/37 sleeve and 15.5 neck size. The powers that be determined that neck and sleeve size are proportional too each other. So I can't get a longer sleeve size w/ out a bigger neck size. idk, I think dress pretty decently and I do spend a lot of money of clothes but I'm not perfect, [snip] it lol

I actually met her through a friend of a friend. We pretty much hit it off immediately. Its disappointing I can't meet girls like this in the states w/ out making a pact to the devil. The girls are soo much more friendlier and you don't have to be some off the wall douche to meet nice attractive women. I don't really get it. I did realize now though, the [snip] girls do here in the states I don't have to put up and it not soo much that there is something wrong w/ me . Having met girls in all the countries I've been to except Peru I think this proves it.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2015, 09:30:29 AM »

Offline Awesome

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2015, 01:18:28 PM »

It sucks because I need a 36/37 sleeve and 15.5 neck size. The powers that be determined that neck and sleeve size are proportional too each other. So I can't get a longer sleeve size w/ out a bigger neck size. idk, I think dress pretty decently and I do spend a lot of money of clothes but I'm not perfect, [snip] it lol

I actually met her through a friend of a friend. We pretty much hit it off immediately. Its disappointing I can't meet girls like this in the states w/ out making a pact to the devil. The girls are soo much more friendlier and you don't have to be some off the wall douche to meet nice attractive women. I don't really get it. I did realize now though, the [snip] girls do here in the states I don't have to put up and it not soo much that there is something wrong w/ me . Having met girls in all the countries I've been to except Peru I think this proves it.

You should take advantage of the cheaper prices of your travel destinations and get some clothes tailored.  It couldn't hurt, only help.

And I still think it's your own mentality that's holding you back from girls at home.  You'll get over it eventually, you're still young.

Offline kai #2

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2015, 01:34:19 PM »

You should take advantage of the cheaper prices of your travel destinations and get some clothes tailored.  It couldn't hurt, only help.

And I still think it's your own mentality that's holding you back from girls at home.  You'll get over it eventually, you're still young.

I did actually, but I pack super light and buying anything more will kind of screw me. However since I've started dancing more seriously I'm noticing a change,  more women here stateside come up to me. I'm not even that good, it's a start lol

Offline kai #2

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2015, 01:36:25 PM »
Also while I do partly agree w/ you on the mentality thing. How can my success as far as women is concerned be so drastic form here vs latin america. That piece doesn't seem to fit anywhere

Offline Awesome

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2015, 01:41:03 PM »

I did actually, but I pack super light and buying anything more will kind of screw me. However since I've started dancing more seriously I'm noticing a change,  more women here stateside come up to me. I'm not even that good, it's a start lol

Why packing so light, using a "discount" airline?  You could even look into an online mail order company.  Just get measured and then order the clothes along with your specific measurements and it's sent to you custom fitted.  Yes dancing is a MAJOR advantage, I can't stress that enough.  And if you're tall and fit some tight fitting clothes can only help.  It sets you apart from all the guys with beer bellies and little to no muscle tone.

Offline Awesome

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2015, 01:56:36 PM »
Also while I do partly agree w/ you on the mentality thing. How can my success as far as women is concerned be so drastic form here vs latin america. That piece doesn't seem to fit anywhere

It's mental, totally completely mental.  You believe you can pull chicks in LA therefore...you pull chicks in LA.  You don't believe you can pull chicks in the US, therefore you...don't pull chicks in the US.  Now we could get to the bottom of why, but it would take a few RobertAngel novel type posts and I don't think anybody wants to see all that.

Now I don't think you did bad at all in DF but imagine if you went to a place where the women are even friendlier, party more, hotter, more attractive, and known to like black guys...BRAZIL.  A few subtle tweaks to your wardrobe along with your outgoing personality and you'll probably forget about every other place you've ever been.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2015, 06:26:39 PM »

It's mental, totally completely mental.  You believe you can pull chicks in LA therefore...you pull chicks in LA.  You don't believe you can pull chicks in the US, therefore you...don't pull chicks in the US.  Now we could get to the bottom of why, but it would take a few RobertAngel novel type posts and I don't think anybody wants to see all that.

Now I don't think you did bad at all in DF but imagine if you went to a place where the women are even friendlier, party more, hotter, more attractive, and known to like black guys...BRAZIL.  A few subtle tweaks to your wardrobe along with your outgoing personality and you'll probably forget about every other place you've ever been.
Yes I think has yet to hit the more black friendly places where they actually prefer brothers. BRAZIL

Offline kai #2

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2015, 06:57:05 PM »
Yes I think has yet to hit the more black friendly places where they actually prefer brothers. BRAZIL

So far every where I've been has been black friendly lol

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2015, 08:24:25 PM »

Well, we all have places we haven't been to yet. (Thankfully!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T8L3xcsA3w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epw0J45X-FI

For the record, Mr. Chapelle is one of the most intelligent, well educated guys out there. My son was at one of his shows a few years back and Mr. Chapelle brought he and his girlfriend into one of his skits and up on stage. After the show, he spent close to two hours talking with my son about a number of topics. He encouraged him to stay in college, gave him a list of (deep) books he should read, advised staying away from drugs--just a lot of advice without sounding remotely 'preachy'. Top of the world--a millionaire with the toast of the town wanting his time--his suite at the Hilton waiting and yet he took a couple hours to advise a teenager.

More than a stand up comedian'--Dave Chapelle is a 'stand up guy''

Sure, he walked away from a 47 million dollar Comedy Center contract, insisting on adhering to his changing 'philosophical differences' against their insistence--but you won't find him on food stamps, you can be sure of that.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 08:34:49 PM by robert angel »

Offline Awesome

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2015, 11:55:55 AM »

I believe you.  We're just trying to push you to greater heights lol.

Offline kai #2

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2015, 12:28:24 PM »

I believe you.  We're just trying to push you to greater heights lol.

Supposedly a friend of mine for tickets to Brazil for around 700 RT. Karnival here I come jajaja

Offline InnocentVixen

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2015, 01:30:59 PM »
my wife loves the hairy chest thing I've got going on from my Italian blood... The more recent chest hair phobia seems to be a gringa thing...

@mambo: To me is a modesty thing, to be showing your chest (hairy or not) that much is the equivalent of a super low cleavage in a woman to me and I am not into that for me or my partner. That being said that doesn't mean I don't show off my curves or like the look of a properly fitted shirt on a guy that shows off his shoulders (sorry I am obsessed with broad shoulders).

@Kai: You should really give old navy a try, it's affordable and they don't have a big&tall section but a separate section for big and another one for tall instead, the slim fit in the tall section might be just what you need.

For Brazil I would step it up a bit and invest on better brands and a tailor though, it's my impression people are much more fashionable over there.

Offline kai #2

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2015, 01:55:38 PM »

@mambo: To me is a modesty thing, to be showing your chest (hairy or not) that much is the equivalent of a super low cleavage in a woman to me and I am not into that for me or my partner. That being said that doesn't mean I don't show off my curves or like the look of a properly fitted shirt on a guy that shows off his shoulders (sorry I am obsessed with broad shoulders).

@Kai: You should really give old navy a try, it's affordable and they don't have a big&tall section but a separate section for big and another one for tall instead, the slim fit in the tall section might be just what you need.

For Brazil I would step it up a bit and invest on better brands and a tailor though, it's my impression people are much more fashionable over there.

*sigh* I'll check out old navy. I never even stpped foot in an old navy store before lol. Wait, are you saying I'm NOT fashionable haha

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2015, 03:44:41 PM »

My wife shows off her cleavage which is pretty awesome and all natural. It's a cultural thing. In coastal Colombia if you got it you flaunt it....

Offline kai #2

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2015, 04:18:33 PM »
My wife shows off her cleavage which is pretty awesome and all natural. It's a cultural thing. In coastal Colombia if you got it you flaunt it....

We need a pic for verification jajaja

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2015, 06:22:36 PM »

We need a pic for verification jajaja
Yeah right

Offline InnocentVixen

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2015, 12:08:03 PM »
Wait, are you saying I'm NOT fashionable haha

Not at all, just saying it's a shame to hide your build and that women in Brazil seem to be a bit more brand conscious, fashion industry is big down there after all. Honestly I much rather buy online from old navy because they don't tend to have as much to choose from in the store, this link will take you to slim fit shirts for tall men ... I have it bookmarked haha

@mambo: yes I guess it might be a cultural thing or maybe it's just a family thing, hell it can be a size thing too, a low cleavage can look classy all the way to C cup but D and above?  that's a bit too much in my opinion, it sometimes looks like too much even if you are covering them up!

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2015, 02:52:50 PM »

Not at all, just saying it's a shame to hide your build and that women in Brazil seem to be a bit more brand conscious, fashion industry is big down there after all. Honestly I much rather buy online from old navy because they don't tend to have as much to choose from in the store, this link will take you to slim fit shirts for tall men ... I have it bookmarked haha

@mambo: yes I guess it might be a cultural thing or maybe it's just a family thing, hell it can be a size thing too, a low cleavage can look classy all the way to C cup but D and above?  that's a bit too much in my opinion, it sometimes looks like too much even if you are covering them up!

It's just too much aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife would agree with you although I am not complaining about those hooters of hers. Her sister OTOH lets those things hang out all over the place. Damm distracting!

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2015, 01:03:16 AM »

Thanks for the trip report Kai. You crossed another place off the list and it sounds like you'll be back for more.

I agree with you: it is easier to meet ladies in Latin America than the states. No question about that. Does being on vacation with fewer inhibitions help..? I am sure it does help some. But this site exists for a reason: and the relative ease of meeting women and engaging them in a romantic relationship is front and center.

Offline InnocentVixen

« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2015, 02:36:09 PM »
My wife would agree with you although I am not complaining about those hooters of hers. Her sister OTOH lets those things hang out all over the place. Damm distracting!

Distracting? I would have never guessed...

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2015, 08:46:33 PM »

Distracting? I would have never guessed...

OMG, you would have to use Salma Hayek, one of my all time crushes. I would give my left nut for that.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2015, 09:10:02 PM »

OMG, you would have to use Salma Hayek, one of my all time crushes. I would give my left nut for that.
My wife has better cleavage

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2015, 11:25:18 PM »
My wife has better cleavage

Ok, now we all want to see a photo.  :)

Selma Hayek in her prime is tough to beat and I am not even a breast man. She was/is pretty damn hot.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2015, 12:36:48 PM »

Ok, now we all want to see a photo.  :)

Selma Hayek in her prime is tough to beat and I am not even a breast man. She was/is pretty damn hot.
Dude go to coastal Colombia and you will see enough cleavage to forget her...

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2015, 01:06:11 PM »
Dude go to coastal Colombia and you will see enough cleavage to forget her...

I've been to coastal Colombia many times but I'll never forget my Salma. She is one of a kind. 

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 176