It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Another trip report-cali-acg-petes palace  (Read 4526 times)

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
Another trip report-cali-acg-petes palace
« on: April 05, 2006, 04:38:41 PM »
Just enjoyed another trip to Cali  March 29 to April 6 2006.  Stayed at All Colombian Girls Casa for 3 nights and Petes Palace the next 5 nights.  It cost 50 bucks a night at ACG and that included all the dates I wanted along with breakfast in the morning.  I thought that was a pretty good deal.  Petes palace was 40 bucks a day with breakfast in the morning, which was a great deal.  
COMMENTS ON ACG
I like ACG.  Their secretary Luz is really on the ball.  She set me up with a lot of fine girls and she made me the top priority always.  Ricardo and his brother Jairo are also helpful and funny guys as well.  I would recommend ACG to anyone new to Colombia or anyone who wants to have dates without having to round them up yourself.  The quality of girls I went out with was very good.  I gotta say these were the best looking girls on any of my 4 trips to Cali.  I am still having a difficult time sorting out the sincerity of some of these girls.  I am certain that three of my top choices were very sincere and into me which was good.  Two of the others it seemed may have been either uninterested  or just along for the ride.  Of those two one in particular was my favorite which always seems to be the case.  My top prospect had a phone that mysteriously did not work after the second time we went out.  I mean I called her from several different phones and had other people call her and all we got was a ….alo….alo  than nothing.  I don’t know what to make of that but I think it is a real bad sign.  
COMMENTS ON PETES PALACE
I love the palace.  It is very spacious and in a prime location.  The pad also has a nice community pool and private Jacuzzi.  Pete was good to hang around with before he went into the hospital.  I would say this is an excellent place to stay if you already have a woman or if you want to be close to everything.  
COMMENTS ON MY TRIP AND ME
This is my 4th trip to Cali in the last 17 months or so now.  I always leave Cali with a bunch of phone numbers which I never call and this trip will be no different.  Seems I have missed connections with the right woman again.  I don’t know what it will take to get me to make a commitment with someone.  I am once again questioning myself more than anything since I had great women, that were interested, put in front of me but I am still passing on them :?: .  One in particular met my expectations but I still just don’t feel it enough to pursue her.  All this is on me and at some point it makes me think maybe I am content to raise my daughters and not bother with woman.  I am not there yet but maybe I like my freedom more than I thought.  :D  

Anyway I am still in Cali on my final night typing on Petes computer while the sun is setting on my trip.  I am not disappointed really, I had a helluva lot of fun and the pursuit will probably continue once I settle back into things at home.  That’s all for now, so hit me with your questions, comments, personal insults :evil: , and whatever else you all got.
Fathertime
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline utopiacowboy

Another trip report-cali-acg-petes palace
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 10:40:15 PM »
Fathertime, you may be second-guessing yourself but I am not. It's clear to me that none of the women you met knocked your socks off. And as I keep saying, why settle? When you meet the right one, I think you'll know it. In the meantime, enjoy yourself.

Offline Maestoso

Re: Another trip report-cali-acg-petes palace
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 11:04:24 AM »
Quote from: fathertime
COMMENTS ON MY TRIP AND ME
This is my 4th trip to Cali in the last 17 months or so now.  I always leave Cali with a bunch of phone numbers which I never call and this trip will be no different.  
Fathertime
you have a lot of money to waste. why not call and communicate with a couple of the women you meet, and see if there is really a connection instead of trying to make a decision on the first date?

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 11:04:24 AM »

Offline Beattledog

phone and visitng
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 07:41:43 AM »
I agree.  May some phone calls to the ladies.  Sometimes, when you get to know a person, you will fall in love.  Many people who love each other do not have that magic at first date or sight

Beattledog

Offline fathertime

phone calls
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 07:57:36 AM »
Thanks for the phone call input.  My spanish is ok in a conversation where I am looking at my date and reading body language, hand gestures, etc. My spanish continues to improve so I am happy with that but I have noticed that phone conversations really suffer with the language aspect.  Nevertheless I am going to consider contacting a lady prior to the next trip just to see how it goes.  
I do not consider going to Colombia a "Waste of money" I enjoy the trip and I do think it is the best way to go about this.  What I do regret is missing time with the kids at home, even if it is only 7 days they need me all the time if possible.  
Thanks for the input
Fathertime
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline splurf

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 03:36:29 AM »
Where in Cali is this place All Colombian Girls Casa?  Do they have a website?  Or phone numbers to contact?

Thanks,

Offline daytrader

• ** mui feliz **
    • Mechanical Trader
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 06:48:56 AM »
Just returned from ACG last week, here's the latest....

www.allcolombiangirls.com
- know some spanish, if not get to know Dario real well, he will help you with errands and details on your trip.

- I recommend Oscar as a driver/interpreter (reasonable & very good), if he is busy, his wife and another cabbie are backup.  Oscar's email is leo_xv@yahoo.com  cell phone is 316-292-1665.  Call him, he doesn't check his email often. 

- you will need a cell phone, have Walter at Cali Charm get you one or Oscar will will do probably it . 

www.calicharm.com (recommend the B&B, talk to Walter who runs the place, he's very knowledgable)

I'd recommend a one week membership with ACG, meet EVERYONE you can the first week, then use Cali Charm as a base of operations for all future trips.

Recommend you approach the women with "no expectations" and wait to be pleasantly suprised by one or more of them.   

Regards & Good Hunting,

DayTrader
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I think I'm entitled to them.
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth!

Offline Santanger

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 06:14:12 PM »
Fathertime
How would you rate Cali's agency/women with Jamie's agency/women in BAQ?

Santanger

Offline fathertime

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 08:07:01 PM »
Santanger,

If you go by how the ladies looked on the websites, Cali ladies seemed to be more attractive BUT based on my experience Jamies ladies looked much better in person.  There were fewer no shows, whereas the Cali agencies had many shills which looked great on the site but were not available for dates.  In either city you can find a diamond in the looks department.

Fathertime  
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 08:20:23 PM by fathertime »
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline splurf

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 09:35:53 PM »
I thought the minimum stay at ACG was five days?  Do they accept people for less time or are you a preferential customer? 

Can you give some more info on Petes Palace - where is it and what is the phone number, website?  I am there next year and will be looking for a place to stay.  Thought I might start with ACG for five days and then move on.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2006, 10:22:05 PM »

I thought the minimum stay at ACG was five days?  Do they accept people for less time or are you a preferential customer? 

Can you give some more info on Petes Palace - where is it and what is the phone number, website?  I am there next year and will be looking for a place to stay.  Thought I might start with ACG for five days and then move on.

Yo Splurf,
 I am no preferential customer, if you speak to someone at ACG and tell them what when you are going to be there and what you want then that is what you will get. If you are going for a tour than maybe there is a minimum night stay.  You can make a bargain over the phone with them to a certain extent.  Lately people have been talking about Cali Charm as a good option for a place to stay. Papi is the man who knows where all the deals are so you might private email him if he does not respond here.
Petes Palace was owned by Pete who was a long time poster here.  He is now deceased and his place is no longer an option for travelers as far as I know. There is a tribute on this site as the first topic on the latin discussion page if you are interested. 
Good luck.
Fathertime!
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline splurf

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2006, 01:52:46 AM »
Man, I hate being a newbie.  Mispelled Col(u)ombia and then knew nothing about Pete.  Very sorry to hear about him.  Give me some time and I will get with the program. 

But in a couple of days I have found every ones information very helpful.  Have had such great times in so many countries - hope to soon share your enthusiasm for Colombia.  I know that I have had some amazing times in Brazil and Venezuela and in Central America.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 181