It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: 13 year old assassin kills over 10 in medellin  (Read 10488 times)

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
13 year old assassin kills over 10 in medellin
« on: March 30, 2019, 12:25:21 PM »
13 year old teen, killed more than 10, will probably serve no jail time due to colombian teen laws.

www.minuto30.com/el-adolescente-del-doble-homicidio-en-santa-lucia-al-parecer-habria-cometido-otros-10-asesinatos/804936/

Last Friday, March 29, the Attorney General, Néstor Humberto Martínez reported that, apparently, the young man who had committed a double homicide in Santa Lucía, Medellín, would be indicted in another 10 murders.

"The minor we captured yesterday night told us that he had more than 10 homicides and that he was beginning to lose accounts," said the attorney general.

here you go robert lol  :o

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: 13 year old assassin kills over 10 in medellin
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 02:19:00 PM »
13 year old teen, killed more than 10, will probably serve no jail time due to colombian teen laws.

www.minuto30.com/el-adolescente-del-doble-homicidio-en-santa-lucia-al-parecer-habria-cometido-otros-10-asesinatos/804936/

Last Friday, March 29, the Attorney General, Néstor Humberto Martínez reported that, apparently, the young man who had committed a double homicide in Santa Lucía, Medellín, would be indicted in another 10 murders.

"The minor we captured yesterday night told us that he had more than 10 homicides and that he was beginning to lose accounts," said the attorney general.

here you go robert lol  :o

Geeze. kids today.... ???
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 10:54:15 AM »
it happens more than you think. just most are never solved. more cameras are going up in the city.  gangs know these kids can disappear easily and if caught, no jail time. same as the mexicans cartels will use kids  to bring in drugs and money, no prosecution for kids.

but, living in medellin, you see why people with money stay out of certain areas of the city. My neighbor who has a  few businesses in bogota and medellin, speaks good english and has been to the US many times. when i asked him if he's ever been to  belen, bello, estadio, san javier, santo domingo ect, his  response was "  are you joking?  that would be very, very  stupid on my part"

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 10:54:15 AM »

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 02:50:02 PM by mudd »

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 09:52:26 AM »
but, living in medellin, you see why people with money stay out of certain areas of the city. My neighbor who has a  few businesses in bogota and medellin, speaks good english and has been to the US many times. when i asked him if he's ever been to  belen, bello, estadio, san javier, santo domingo ect, his  response was "  are you joking?  that would be very, very  stupid on my part"

Parts of Belen are sketchy but a lot of it is perfectly fine. Same with Estadio. Now barrios like Doce de Octubre, Pedregal etc I can see that. You can't even get a taxi there at night but a lot of barrios are perfectly fine.

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2019, 05:37:55 PM »
it happens more than you think. just most are never solved. more cameras are going up in the city.  gangs know these kids can disappear easily and if caught, no jail time. same as the mexicans cartels will use kids  to bring in drugs and money, no prosecution for kids.

Saw on the news that the kid is already free
I dont know about your friend but Im not really worried about
Someone putting a hit out for me

When you have spent as much time here as i have
You begin to see the societal value of sicarios

A lot of the people that are shot rreally do deserve
To die

it milght actually cuts down on crime overall

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2019, 06:07:11 PM »

To die

Like I've said a dozen times,  where my wife's family lives, if you were caught doing something really bad a few times, they warn you to 'leave town---or else'.

If you don't leave, somebody wearing a bandana,  armed with a 45, rides the back of a moto, shoots and kills the person dead . Drops him right on the sidewalk, night or day.

Very little repeat crime.

In fact I can walk at 3AM in very poor neighborhoods full of hookers.

But unlike here in the USA, over there I don't worry about patting my ass for my wallet or phone.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2019, 02:35:20 PM »

To die

in your case, would prob some husband or boyfriend who finds out your messing with his girl and sends somebody for you  ;D

Offline Calipro

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2019, 11:22:03 PM »

in your case, would prob some husband or boyfriend who finds out your messing with his girl and sends somebody for you  ;D

So what would be a reasonable alternative?

You really can't be that scared of other men in Colombia or anywhere else....can you?

I have been watching Jordan Peterson videos on youtube for a while now and he warns people about naivety but he also warns about being cynical because that means you are a coward.

Personally I have a hard time believing that there are really that many people in the world that are truly naive. But I have been looking into it.

I mean all I have to do is look at my own thoughts, feeling and God forbid actions to see what anyone else might be capable of....jajaja So it is almost completely impossible for me to imagine someone that is so naive that they can't imagine malice or think that it might not be a possible out come for any encounter that you have with another human being.

I think the proper way to approach life is to know how many snakes and demons are in you and imagine that the rest of the world is the same. But you go forward and have relationships and make agreements with people and do your best to keep your demons at bay while hoping that the people you are engaging do the same.

I just don't fear the world like you seem to. But it really must be hell. jajaja

Cynicism is Cowardice at it's cord.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 11:52:14 PM by Calipro »

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2019, 11:20:41 AM »

So what would be a reasonable alternative?

You really can't be that scared of other men in Colombia or anywhere else....can you?

I have been watching Jordan Peterson videos on youtube for a while now and he warns people about naivety but he also warns about being cynical because that means you are a coward.

Personally I have a hard time believing that there are really that many people in the world that are truly naive. But I have been looking into it.

I mean all I have to do is look at my own thoughts, feeling and God forbid actions to see what anyone else might be capable of....jajaja So it is almost completely impossible for me to imagine someone that is so naive that they can't imagine malice or think that it might not be a possible out come for any encounter that you have with another human being.

I think the proper way to approach life is to know how many snakes and demons are in you and imagine that the rest of the world is the same. But you go forward and have relationships and make agreements with people and do your best to keep your demons at bay while hoping that the people you are engaging do the same.

I just don't fear the world like you seem to. But it really must be hell. jajaja

Cynicism is Cowardice at it's cord.

scared lol, no, but also not stupid, $ 300,000 pesos or $ 100 USD is all it takes to send somebody looking for you. life is cheap here.

oh yes, many men here that naive or just stupid.

my ex,  the father of her sisters son, who just got out of jail 2 months ago, just got re-arrested for extortion with 4 other people in Medellin.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 11:26:29 AM by mudd »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2019, 11:56:13 AM »

scared lol, no, but also not stupid, $ 300,000 pesos or $ 100 USD is all it takes to send somebody looking for you. life is cheap here.

oh yes, many men here that naive or just stupid.

my ex,  the father of her sisters son, who just got out of jail 2 months ago, just got re-arrested for extortion with 4 other people in Medellin.

I think you are scared.chicken little ...why such interest in topics that affect so few.

And maybe. You are right to be scared.....some people are just more vunerable than others

Shouldnt you be talking up how good you have it in medellin so we can be happy for you instead of envisioning someone that is scared to leave tge house jajajaj

Well now that i think of it there is one thing that bothers me here
Fags at the gym. They stand around posing sometimes trying to get peiple to notice them i guess
Cant they just put on a pink workout so the other fagd will know who they are and just be done with it
Then they csn go back to acting normal and not so irritating. Jajaja
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 12:29:15 PM by Calipro »

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2019, 02:46:30 PM »
I think you are scared.chicken little ...why such interest in topics that affect so few.

And maybe. You are right to be scared.....some people are just more vunerable than others

Shouldnt you be talking up how good you have it in medellin so we can be happy for you instead of envisioning someone that is scared to leave tge house jajajaj

Well now that i think of it there is one thing that bothers me here
Fags at the gym. They stand around posing sometimes trying to get peiple to notice them i guess
Cant they just put on a pink workout so the other fagd will know who they are and just be done with it
Then they csn go back to acting normal and not so irritating. Jajaja

been all over the world, been in Colombia for some time, prob longer than you. not scared, but definitely not naive and stupid and on testosterone shots  like some people on here, who think with  their little head 90% of the time. Big men talk a big game, until the [snip] starts to happen and somebody's in their face, then they  clam up and sit like  a frightened child and cant back  up their words with actions. everybody talks a big game behind their keyboard. ;)

Offline Calipro

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2019, 03:47:35 PM »

been all over the world, been in Colombia for some time, prob longer than you. not scared, but definitely not naive and stupid and on testosterone shots  like some people on here, who think with  their little head 90% of the time. Big men talk a big game, until the [snip] starts to happen and somebody's in their face, then they  clam up and sit like  a frightened child and cant back  up their words with actions. everybody talks a big game behind their keyboard. ;)

Well that sounds really scary and all
But is it really more relavent than the fact that we are swiming in a seas of pussy here in Medellin LOL!

https://medellinguru.com

Best bog i have fiund on medellin with lots of helpful info on how to live a healthy and productive life here in medellin

I think I would be more simpathetic to your concerns for your safety (mudd) if you told us steps that you have taken to make yourself safer in Medellin

The could be other anxious people out there that would find value in your advice

I have posted what i do before but ill state them again

I dont use public transportation because i own a car
But if i didnt. I would use uber rather than haling a cab offnthe street
Id find taxi drivers i trusted and get their phone numbers to call them directly

Meet women for the first time in a public place that you are familiar with
Dont follow but lead
Go were you want to go and dont let women tell you were to go unless you knownthem well and give a damn what they think

Stay in a building with 24 7 armed security and put a double bolt lock on your door so nobody can open it from the inside without a key

Never bring home more than one women home unless you know the women very well

Every gringo that i know that has gotten robbed had been drinking and got in a bad cab or was walking around at night

« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 04:48:25 PM by Calipro »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2019, 03:47:35 PM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2019, 10:23:28 PM »
This board is so full of hyped up misinformation that it is really hard to believe that it was meant to help people. So here is an example of a guy that really is trying to help people in Medellin. Just so you can see what it looks like. jajaja

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCDC2-u_tZ8k9099hOi5pQ

This guy sells properties to gringos in Colombia.
But he is a nice guy. I have met him. And I think his heart it in the right place.

https://www.youtube.com/user/samaza

Even this sorry guy is trying to help. LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDxiy3ucnBE

« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 10:29:59 PM by Calipro »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2019, 05:30:59 AM »
This board is so full of hyped up misinformation that it is really hard to believe that it was meant to help people. So here is an example of a guy that really is trying to help people in Medellin. Just so you can see what it looks like. jajaja

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCDC2-u_tZ8k9099hOi5pQ

This guy sells properties to gringos in Colombia.
But he is a nice guy. I have met him. And I think his heart it in the right place.

https://www.youtube.com/user/samaza

Even this sorry guy is trying to help. LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDxiy3ucnBE

Haha losers without a real source of income  trying to rip off clueless expats who dont have a clue

Offline Calipro

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2019, 04:35:09 PM »

Haha losers without a real source of income  trying to rip off clueless expats who dont have a clue

The real losers are the doomsday naysayers on this board

The have absolutely nothing worthwhile to share
.mudd cant even share howbhe has managed to stay alive in medellin so long LOL

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2019, 08:57:16 PM »
The real losers are the doomsday naysayers on this board

The have absolutely nothing worthwhile to share
.mudd cant even share howbhe has managed to stay alive in medellin so long LOL

Actually you I and him follow the same rules

Pretty common sense for anyone that has been out of their mom`s basement for at least a couple years...maybe the deadbolt on the inside is overdoing it..reminds me of Chevrons rules for expat housing  in Venezuela. God Forbid there is a fire and you have to unbolt the deadlock from the inside.. that always scared me

Except I am not scared to go into a taxi..mbefore midnight anyway

I stay out of Medellin long term because I dont want to get CPOD. Guess worrying about your health is being "doomsday"

Offline Calipro

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2019, 11:42:30 PM »

Actually you I and him follow the same rules

Pretty common sense for anyone that has been out of their mom`s basement for at least a couple years...maybe the deadbolt on the inside is overdoing it..reminds me of Chevrons rules for expat housing  in Venezuela. God Forbid there is a fire and you have to unbolt the deadlock from the inside.. that always scared me

Except I am not scared to go into a taxi..mbefore midnight anyway

I stay out of Medellin long term because I dont want to get CPOD. Guess worrying about your health is being "doomsday"

You and mudd are lying by omission

If you are a guy that likes women and your dick stiil gets hard
There is no betterplace on the planet to live than Colombia
And the fact that you and mudd never point tis out is a form of lying

Just start all your posts out with i have lived in Colombia for years and i never plan on leaving
And then write what ever BS you want after that and ill never question a thing you say jajaja

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2019, 06:32:43 AM »
You and mudd are lying by omission

If you are a guy that likes women and your dick stiil gets hard
There is no betterplace on the planet to live than Colombia
And the fact that you and mudd never point tis out is a form of lying

Just start all your posts out with i have lived in Colombia for years and i never plan on leaving
And then write what ever BS you want after that and ill never question a thing you say jajaja

Calipro..yep I have been here for years..and yes..I dont plan on leaving ..for now...buut I could leave tommorow..and that is no lie....there are so many other places in the world..even just Latin America..-someday ..a change in government..another war..we may all have to leave...lots of other places in the world--.I dont live to worship "pussy"..I have too many other interests and passions....it can always be "imported" anyway..as long as it is not to the country you have your wealth based

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2019, 11:35:22 AM »

Calipro..yep I have been here for years..and yes..I dont plan on leaving ..for now...buut I could leave tommorow..and that is no lie....there are so many other places in the world..even just Latin America..-someday ..a change in government..another war..we may all have to leave...lots of other places in the world--.I dont live to worship "pussy"..I have too many other interests and passions....it can always be "imported" anyway..as long as it is not to the country you have your wealth based
You're in Colombia for the p-ssy no matter your denials and " interests" you could just as easily be exploring in Canada....

Offline Calipro

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2019, 11:40:03 AM »

Yeah. The war doomsday scenario is one I havent heard before jajaja

I think you have said that you have been to 20 countries so far

So what made you decide to settle down in colombia if it wasnt the hot women

I cant tell if you are lying to yourself or just to the board jajaja

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2019, 04:04:22 PM »
You're in Colombia for the p-ssy no matter your denials and " interests" you could just as easily be exploring in Canada....

Cost of living in Canada is 3 or 4 times Colombia or other Latin Countries..Fact

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2019, 07:29:31 PM »

Cost of living in Canada is 3 or 4 times Colombia or other Latin Countries..Fact
Yes, cost of living in Siberia is probably even less but you're not living there...I in no way pass judgment on expat living in a 3rd world country for low cost of living and much better p-ssy...I think it's great and would do it if I could...

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2019, 07:29:31 PM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2019, 10:04:42 PM »

OMG!

Everybody knows why you picked Colombia out of all the countries in the world. Jajaja

Why is it so hard to admit?
You you afraid your feminist sister is going to find out LOL!

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2019, 06:04:10 AM »
OMG!

Everybody knows why you picked Colombia out of all the countries in the world. Jajaja

Why is it so hard to admit?
You you afraid your feminist sister is going to find out LOL!

I am not saying availability women doesnt  have an influence..I am saying I could leave here and still be happy.

BTW how come you are not here full time? Scared of all that Nervous Nellie DIAN bulsh!t?

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 324