It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Early thoughts of Medillin  (Read 1569 times)

Offline kai #2

• The Traveling Swordsman
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Early thoughts of Medillin
« on: September 09, 2017, 03:57:12 PM »
i've been here for about a week now and I'm liking it so far. The people are cool, the weather is pretty good and of course the bonitas. I've done a few cold approaches which has gone pretty well but women being women are flaky. That's to be expected. The women are pretty easy to talk actually. I got the paisa number at a chicken joint. If you can't talk to or meet women, I'm led to belive you might have bigger issues at hand haha

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Early thoughts of Medillin
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 07:10:52 PM »
 be careful,, you know us gringos dont have the best reputation in medellin now. most  when they see a gringo " oh another one here for the prostitutes or  the drugs  or both"  :o 

best way to meet normal women ( if thats what your looking for) is through friends, even though, the most messed up girl i dated was an introduction through a photographer friend, so sometimes that not good either lol.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 07:30:45 PM by mudd »

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 07:27:43 PM »
Yeah kai

Better be careful or might just start spending everyday you possibly can in Medellin
You start thinking that there can't be any place better to meet hot women and before you know it you are too afraid to book a trip anywhere else

That's what happened to me and it sucks. Jajaja
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 07:32:03 PM by Calipro »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 07:27:43 PM »

Offline kai #2

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 10:56:43 AM »
haha, nah. I can't stay here. Its for you gringos haha.

Offline utopiacowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 10:57:52 AM »
haha, nah. I can't stay here. Its for you gringos haha.

Are you serious? Why not? The main reason I can't live there is I know that I would not be able to behave myself in the face of that much temptation.

Offline kai #2

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 05:35:09 AM »

Are you serious? Why not? The main reason I can't live there is I know that I would not be able to behave myself in the face of that much temptation.

Its not THAT serious. It really isn't. There are beautiful women in every major city. The only thing w/ Colombia is that they seem to be the creme of the crop. Not every Paisa is a 10 not even close. I've seen plenty of busted paisas here. There might more in Poblado but I haven't made it out that way yet. Although I did meet a sexy woman waiting on my tutor to arrive, she was pretty cool. I'm going to get her whatsapp today ;) Another interesting fact, my tutor used to work for a dating agency. She has some very interesting stories to tell, it piqued my curiosity as well

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 09:53:19 AM »

Its not THAT serious. It really isn't. There are beautiful women in every major city. The only thing w/ Colombia is that they seem to be the creme of the crop. Not every Paisa is a 10 not even close. I've seen plenty of busted paisas here. There might more in Poblado but I haven't made it out that way yet. Although I did meet a sexy woman waiting on my tutor to arrive, she was pretty cool. I'm going to get her whatsapp today ;) Another interesting fact, my tutor used to work for a dating agency. She has some very interesting stories to tell, it piqued my curiosity as well

I get what you're saying about there being beautiful women in every city but if just walking around a while doesn't give you the impression that there's probably a lot more there than anywhere else I think you're in the wrong areas. Go to a few of the bigger malls. The shop girls are always at least 9's and there's usually plenty of young, hot, kept women there shopping. I haven't spent much time there but I got around the city pretty well. I was very impressed with the talent. Even the average girls are better than most of what you'd see in the states.

Offline DRGUY1

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 10:04:18 AM »

Me neither, I  know me and I don't trust myself there.... 8)

Offline kai #2

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 10:36:35 AM »

I get what you're saying about there being beautiful women in every city but if just walking around a while doesn't give you the impression that there's probably a lot more there than anywhere else I think you're in the wrong areas. Go to a few of the bigger malls. The shop girls are always at least 9's and there's usually plenty of young, hot, kept women there shopping. I haven't spent much time there but I got around the city pretty well. I was very impressed with the talent. Even the average girls are better than most of what you'd see in the states.

We'll see. I did meet a nice one at this chicken joint. She was nice. I've spent most of my time here on Calle 77. Haven't been to the big malls here. I arrived at a weird time and wasn't able to do something of the stuff I wanted to sooner but Ill be going to Poblado this weekend

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5874
Latest: BillyGeots
New This Month: 3
New This Week: 2
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 350