It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: ¿POR QUÉ LAS MUJERES PREFIEREN A LOS CUARENTONES?  (Read 29535 times)

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: ¿POR QUÉ LAS MUJERES PREFIEREN A LOS CUARENTONES?
« Reply #125 on: February 19, 2017, 01:17:41 PM »

I turned down the opportunity to sleep with a chick in Colombia because I could tell that she was specifically trying to seduce me in order to convince me to marry her, and I knew that I didn't want to marry her.  She was hot and the sex would've been great but I would've felt guilty afterward.  When we very first met she told me how her application for a US tourist visa was recently denied.  Then when she went out partying with me I could tell she wasn't a party chick, she was only there because she was trying to get me.  Then before I left Colombia she explicitly told me "let's get married so I can go to the US".  I'm sorry but that's a complete turn off to me.  I'm not that desperate to get laid that I'd sleep with a chick who's obviously trying to seduce me just to get a visa.  But to be honest, after seeing some fb photos of her in a bikini I regret not hitting it, and if I had it to do over again I'd sleep with her.  In hindsight I figure why the hell not?
Missed opportunity....

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2017, 01:59:55 PM »
I apologize if my recall is wrong,  but I thought you were sending money to some Colombian chica who was living in Panama sometime back.

Maybe he met her before, and she was a "long Distance" girlfriend.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2017, 02:13:27 PM »
My bad, you had met her but that experience seems to have led you to believe they're all like that.

Well the ones that ask for money without meeting you, or having sex with you, or even hinting about their "fdinancial problems" before you are "Novias" ARE like that...

Actually, these girls are pretty stupid, and usually they are so "descarada" (brazen or shameless) , is that they have gotten away with it previously with other foreigners. They seem to think all of us are the same (Stupid Gringos) .

I have talked to girls on the Cupid Sites bragging about some "boyfriend" overseas , they havent even met, sending them money.

Thats why it is best to avoid these sites, and meet people in real life, if you can. Not saying its impossible to do so on the Cupid sites. Just gets a lot harder, espescially if you are over 55, and looking for women 25 or more years younger in say, Medellin. (though I am pretty sure most of the really "Hot Women" on these sites from Medellin in particular are either gold diggers, prepagos, visa hunters or just palin Foched up, regardless of the guys age and thier age difference)

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2017, 02:13:27 PM »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #128 on: February 19, 2017, 02:31:58 PM »

It's always been difficult for me to agree with the idea that "gringos are all over Colombia." I've lived there and on several other occasions I've been in big cities for months at a time; often never running across a single American, European or Aussie. And please believe me when I say I'm not at all a homebody. I think my longest stint in Pereira without leaving the city was 8 months and I may have run across an American once the entire time. In cities like Medellin that could be considered tourist attractions of course you'll see Americans if you frequent gringo hangouts. But even the guys I know that live there don't hardly ever see foreigners unless they go to these places. Same thing in Cali. Where are you guys going in Colombia where there are "gringos all over?" I've simply never seen it.

When was the last time you were here? I am seeing a lot more people now than in 2004.

For example, I was in a hostel I stayed in in San Fernando in Cali near Parque del Pero for only 1 day, and I was surprised to see quite a few young back packer types.

Santa Marta is Full of Back Packer type Europeans- I meamn really full.

Even see Foreigners in Manizales sometinmes-usually a couple every month.

Pereira is no different.

My last trip to Canada, you would be surprised how many people hadve recently visited Colombia for  a few weeks or a month. Big , bigchange from 10 or 15 years ago.

Also, if you are restricted to using Cupid Sites, because you come here only a few weeks like a guy like CDR, you would be surprised how many of the chicas you meet had previous relations with foreigners. The women go on these sites specifically to meet foreigners. In reality, women who go on the Cupid sites or use agencies have a Stigma, because the general Colombian population do look down on these women as "desperate, gold digger" types, be i rightly or wrongly.

Not saying that Colombia is overrun with foreigners, far, far from it-not even compared to Mexico , Panama or Costa Rica. But Colombianas are much more "globally interconnected" , whether in real life, or in the "virtual world", than they were 10 or 15 years ago.

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #129 on: February 19, 2017, 02:40:04 PM »

I turned down the opportunity to sleep with a chick in Colombia because I could tell that she was specifically trying to seduce me in order to convince me to marry her, and I knew that I didn't want to marry her.  She was hot and the sex would've been great but I would've felt guilty afterward.  When we very first met she told me how her application for a US tourist visa was recently denied.  Then when she went out partying with me I could tell she wasn't a party chick, she was only there because she was trying to get me.  Then before I left Colombia she explicitly told me "let's get married so I can go to the US".  I'm sorry but that's a complete turn off to me.  I'm not that desperate to get laid that I'd sleep with a chick who's obviously trying to seduce me just to get a visa.  But to be honest, after seeing some fb photos of her in a bikini I regret not hitting it, and if I had it to do over again I'd sleep with her.  In hindsight I figure why the hell not?

I personally wouldn't have felt the least bit of  guilt sleeping with a woman that I thought was trying to manipulate me with sex.
I will say that I have gotten in to bed with plenty of women that I had all kinds of preconceived notions about and gotten out of bed with a new perspective and appreciation for them

And I imagine it works the same way with the women I have slept with

Sometimes the women you least suspect are the most passionate and open to true íntimacy once you open up the flood gates.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #130 on: February 19, 2017, 02:49:47 PM »

This comment surprises me. In fact there are indeed gringos and Europeans all over Colombia and scads in the bigger cities. From what I've seen there are gringos and/or Europeans in a great many of the pueblos too. Take the village of Trujillo as one  example, a pueblo up in the mountains above the small city of Tulua. There is a Dutch guy, a friend who has lived there for twenty years, a Spaniard and two Americans who run a little bus service between veredas. Furthermore if you travel to vacation destinations like Santa Marta, Bahia Solano and Capurgana you'll find there are American property owners in all of them. I don't know if the Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores or Migration Colombia ever publish the numbers but if they did I think you'd be amazed at the number of Americans living in Colombia and at the far off places some of them live like Leticia. Our own Expat lives in the smaller city of Manezales and it would be interesting if he would chime in and tell us if he runs into other North Americans there (he being Canadian). It is astounding to me that you could have spent large blocks of time in Colombia and not realize there are gringo and Europeans all about.

I know several. Chuck, the owner of Manizales Cupido (he only comes here 3 months a year, but has Colombian citezenship and has very large real estae holdings in Manizales.

His budy , Richard, who is also loaded, lives here full time, married to a Colombian.

Ken a guy I know from the gym, who rides his BMW all over Colombia almost my age, who has world record for bench press for his weight and age

A Canadian couple in the gym who were teaching at a Private Colombian school for a year (I hink they left cuz I dont see them anymore)

Theres a guy called Tubes on the Gringo.com site who I never met, but he lives in Manizales

There is a Canadian fisiotherapist working in El Cable plaza (I have never met her) from Saskatchewan (same province were I was born)

Plus when I go to my dance class, its in the basement of a Hostal, usually filled with foreighners- mostly Latino, but also Europeans, Canucks and Yanks

Plus when I was going to the vegetarian restaurant (dont go anymore- lost to much weight), always seemed to be lots of Gringos and Euros there.

And I would like to say proportionally, there are way less gringos and Euros than Medellin, Bogota, Cali, Sant Marta, Baranquilla and Pereira. Thats one of the reasons I am here.

If you came here 10 or 15 years ago, people wouldlook at you like you were from Mars or something..

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #131 on: February 19, 2017, 05:07:28 PM »

Well the ones that ask for money without meeting you, or having sex with you, or even hinting about their "fdinancial problems" before you are "Novias" ARE like that...

Actually, these girls are pretty stupid, and usually they are so "descarada" (brazen or shameless) , is that they have gotten away with it previously with other foreigners. They seem to think all of us are the same (Stupid Gringos) .

I have talked to girls on the Cupid Sites bragging about some "boyfriend" overseas , they havent even met, sending them money.

Thats why it is best to avoid these sites, and meet people in real life, if you can. Not saying its impossible to do so on the Cupid sites. Just gets a lot harder, espescially if you are over 55, and looking for women 25 or more years younger in say, Medellin. (though I am pretty sure most of the really "Hot Women" on these sites from Medellin in particular are either gold diggers, prepagos, visa hunters or just palin Foched up, regardless of the guys age and thier age difference)
I agree your age is an obstacle, but ole Craig is but a lad in his early 40s. He should be banging 30 year old hotties in Colombia without spending much money and definitely without any discussion of marriage...

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2017, 06:42:39 AM »

When was the last time you were here? I am seeing a lot more people now than in 2004.

It's been a while. Last time was Barranquilla a year ago and I only stayed for a couple of days. I guess my worse fears have come to pass!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline cdr1974

« Reply #133 on: February 20, 2017, 10:59:45 AM »
I agree your age is an obstacle, but ole Craig is but a lad in his early 40s. He should be banging 30 year old hotties in Colombia without spending much money and definitely without any discussion of marriage...

Well I wouldnt say I am in bad shape for 42,  but I wish I was banging 30 year old hottie's.
When I was last in Bogota last June for 2 weeks,  I ended up having sex with 1 girl and she was far from hot and the sex was crap  :(
Had chance with another but just not good looking so I passed on her.....

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2017, 02:13:12 PM »
Well I wouldnt say I am in bad shape for 42,  but I wish I was banging 30 year old hottie's.
When I was last in Bogota last June for 2 weeks,  I ended up having sex with 1 girl and she was far from hot and the sex was crap  :(
Craig, Cachacas don't turn me on relative to Calenas and Barranquilleras, so looking in Bogota was never something I wanted... I think you're still young enough to attract women in their late twenties no problem. Just stop looking for unconditional love, that'd be a start.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #135 on: February 21, 2017, 07:30:57 AM »

Dont let people pressure you into dioing things you dont want to do. Only you know what you want (maybe ;D )

I think going to Bogota is a good idea,espescially if you are only in Colombia for short periods,are looking for a serious relation,  and are not one of these guys that feels comfortable approaching women in the street, and are relying on Cupid sites, or agencies. Bogota has the most serious, working, professional women, from all over Colombia, and a lot are quite attractive.

Another thing  thing about aproaching women in the streets, (or shoping centres etc., I am speaking figuratively here), even if you do it, and are not afraid of rejection, or looking like a fool,or whatever, the girl will at least 50% of the time have a boyfriend, or husband, or kids, or smokes (but isnt smoking at the time), etc., etc. Lot harder to play the numbers game.

The best way is to live in the country, be patient, have other interests and eventually you will meet peple through interest and freinds.

So in your case , if you are looking for someone seriously, going to Bogota is a good option (though the city itself , apart from Monseratte and a few museums,  sucks).

If you want to fool around, sure, go to Cali , Medellin, go for the "Hotties" with heir boobs hanging ut in the fotos (for example) ,but prepared to have a few girls ask you for money. But if that happens , you can turn it around and tell them you dont support a women before being "intimate" with them. Alls fair in Love and War. But whatever you do, dont promise to Marry them just to get in their pants. Ja Ja :D ;) ;) . Thats probablly unethical in most cases.

I have to admit, I know nothing about Barranquilla. Never been there. I heard it is an even hotter, uglier version , dirtier verson of Cali, so never had interest to go there.Women seem to be okay-quite pretty. I have a friend from Santa Marta, she is quite cute and her sister is georgeous. I have a male freind who is a Kogi indian (First Nations, as we say in Canada) , about 5 foot 2, and has all these beautiful costeña amigas (non-indigenous), so the women seem as good as anywhere, and very friendly. Might try the coast as an option. Maybe thats why Jamie and Maria have thier agencies there.

You should also try a few internet sites (some of which are free)other than the Cupid sites, i.e. AmoryAmistad, Amigos.com, CyberCuoido, even POF. POF has a 12 or 14 years junior Nazi-Fem age restrictio, but you can overcome this by posting a younger age in your profile. Nothing unethical about this, good excuse to post a younger age, since they have a Nazi age limit.

I agree 100% with the other posters- you should have a less cynical viewpoint about meeting the women. It is what it is, and the women are what they are, and they have more options as far as foreigners than 15 yers ago-so big deal, it is what it is. Just play the numbers game, have fun, and enjoy the voyage, rather than the destination.

Dont get down, we have an ex-member here almost 80, lives in Colombia, isnt exactly rich, who found a women 40 years younger, and is currently shacked up and apears to be qiuite happy. So there is always tons of time-no rush-

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #136 on: February 21, 2017, 08:42:56 PM »
I personally wouldn't have felt the least bit of  guilt sleeping with a woman that I thought was trying to manipulate me with sex.
I will say that I have gotten in to bed with plenty of women that I had all kinds of preconceived notions about and gotten out of bed with a new perspective and appreciation for them

And I imagine it works the same way with the women I have slept with

Sometimes the women you least suspect are the most passionate and open to true íntimacy once you open up the flood gates.

Ok but would you let a woman open up all those flood gates knowing that she's doing it with the full intention of marrying you, and she's probably going to be disappointed when she realizes that you have no intention of marrying her?  Personally that's just a little too much seriousness for me.

When it comes to sex/intimacy I'd rather stick to women who just get caught up in the thrill of the moment and aren't thinking so far ahead.  My go to strategy is go out drinking and dancing.  Once she's tipsy and we're dry humping on the dance floor(even better if her girlfriends are there to witness), I know how to close the deal at that point,,,with zero guilt.  And if everything works out and the sex is great there's a 100% chance that her amigas are going to find out exactly what happened.  I mean as long as the chicks see me as a dog who only wants one thing, and they STILL invite me out to their little parties....that's the type of situation I try to put myself into.

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #137 on: February 21, 2017, 09:54:24 PM »

Ok but would you let a woman open up all those flood gates knowing that she's doing it with the full intention of marrying you, and she's probably going to be disappointed when she realizes that you have no intention of marrying her?  Personally that's just a little too much seriousness for me.

I have never slept with a woman that told me that she was going to [snip] me in the hopes that I would marry her. LOL!

It would probably mess with my mind if I did hook up with a nut like that.....But if she was really hot.... I would most likely go for it. Because every single woman I ever married was a one nightstand as far as I was concerned when we initially met.

I have never thought about marrying any woman that I hadn't  actually slept with numerous times.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #137 on: February 21, 2017, 09:54:24 PM »

Offline Awesome

« Reply #138 on: February 21, 2017, 11:46:50 PM »

I have never slept with a woman that told me that she was going to [snip] me in the hopes that I would marry her. LOL!

Well this woman I'm referring to literally told me "let's get married so I can go to the US", but I'd already figured her out way before she told me that.  When we went out partying all night she didn't seem like she was very excited or "in the moment".  Honestly, even though she was dressed up looking good, she kind of brought my mood down.  She didn't turn me on or "get my motor going" at all.  Then when she had a day off from work(she's a paramedic) she told me to come by her place early and she cooked me breakfast before we went to the gym together to work out.  She's a total fitness freak and she was wearing the spandex pants showing off her perfectly toned legs, butt, and stomach.  Then after the gym we ate lunch at a nice restaurant, outside on the patio because we'd just came from the gym.  Then we went back to her place and she told me to shower and we could just "hang out" for the rest of the afternoon.  That's when I pussied out and told her I couldn't shower at her place because I didn't bring clean clothes to change into.  When I told her that she even told me not to worry about my clothes.  I feel like slapping myself as I type this, she was almost literally telling me "let's f*ck", and I turned it down and left.  Oh well, there are many instances in my life where I was about to have a great sexual experience and I figured out a way to totally screw it up.  But luckily there were also times when I did't screw it up, so it kind of balances out.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2017, 08:15:21 AM »

Well this woman I'm referring to literally told me "let's get married so I can go to the US", but I'd already figured her out way before she told me that.  When we went out partying all night she didn't seem like she was very excited or "in the moment".  Honestly, even though she was dressed up looking good, she kind of brought my mood down.  She didn't turn me on or "get my motor going" at all.  Then when she had a day off from work(she's a paramedic) she told me to come by her place early and she cooked me breakfast before we went to the gym together to work out.  She's a total fitness freak and she was wearing the spandex pants showing off her perfectly toned legs, butt, and stomach.  Then after the gym we ate lunch at a nice restaurant, outside on the patio because we'd just came from the gym.  Then we went back to her place and she told me to shower and we could just "hang out" for the rest of the afternoon.  That's when I pussied out and told her I couldn't shower at her place because I didn't bring clean clothes to change into.  When I told her that she even told me not to worry about my clothes.  I feel like slapping myself as I type this, she was almost literally telling me "let's f*ck", and I turned it down and left.  Oh well, there are many instances in my life where I was about to have a great sexual experience and I figured out a way to totally screw it up.  But luckily there were also times when I did't screw it up, so it kind of balances out.

Hi Awesome,
This post struck me as it demonstrates how different men really are wired differently.  your version of fun is my version of a dull day/evening....and my version of fun is a dull day/evening for you.     Staying out all night drinking and dancing is so NOT what I wanted to do....but I can certainly respect that you and many other men/ladies enjoy the hell out of it. 
The paramedic/fitness lady in the spandex to me sounds absolutely great, yet to you she was dull.   In my opinion, you made the right move to distance yourself from a lady that you found (or would have found) boring.  Personally I probably would have been all over her, if she gave me the signs she gave you, but then again I like those types more than the party night owls which I just never was very interested in. 

Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2017, 01:57:41 PM »

Hi Awesome,
This post struck me as it demonstrates how different men really are wired differently.  your version of fun is my version of a dull day/evening....and my version of fun is a dull day/evening for you.     Staying out all night drinking and dancing is so NOT what I wanted to do....but I can certainly respect that you and many other men/ladies enjoy the hell out of it. 
The paramedic/fitness lady in the spandex to me sounds absolutely great, yet to you she was dull.   In my opinion, you made the right move to distance yourself from a lady that you found (or would have found) boring.  Personally I probably would have been all over her, if she gave me the signs she gave you, but then again I like those types more than the party night owls which I just never was very interested in. 

Fathertime!
Physically as well. Some guys like me have to have a busty woman. Others have to have a woman with straight hair, or dark skin or light skin, etc. It makes me hesitant to give advice since what I like may be very different than Johnny Newbie looking for advice here...

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #141 on: February 25, 2017, 03:54:30 PM »

I know several. Chuck, the owner of Manizales Cupido (he only comes here 3 months a year, but has Colombian citezenship and has very large real estae holdings in Manizales.

His budy , Richard, who is also loaded, lives here full time, married to a Colombian.

Ken a guy I know from the gym, who rides his BMW all over Colombia almost my age, who has world record for bench press for his weight and age

A Canadian couple in the gym who were teaching at a Private Colombian school for a year (I hink they left cuz I dont see them anymore)

Theres a guy called Tubes on the Gringo.com site who I never met, but he lives in Manizales

There is a Canadian fisiotherapist working in El Cable plaza (I have never met her) from Saskatchewan (same province were I was born)

Plus when I go to my dance class, its in the basement of a Hostal, usually filled with foreighners- mostly Latino, but also Europeans, Canucks and Yanks

Plus when I was going to the vegetarian restaurant (dont go anymore- lost to much weight), always seemed to be lots of Gringos and Euros there.

And I would like to say proportionally, there are way less gringos and Euros than Medellin, Bogota, Cali, Sant Marta, Baranquilla and Pereira. Thats one of the reasons I am here.

If you came here 10 or 15 years ago, people wouldlook at you like you were from Mars or something..

Well there you go! The only thing I disagree with is the ten or fifteen years ago comment. I spent time there in 1996 and not a soul looked at me sideways.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Awesome

« Reply #142 on: February 25, 2017, 07:35:10 PM »

Hi Awesome,

Fathertime!

It's not that I didn't like the girl, I liked her just fine.  It was just the circumstances that gave me pause.  I knew full well what she was up to and to be honest I felt a bit insulted that she must've thought that I was that desperate for sex that I was just going to want to marry her just based on us sleeping together.  I felt like telling her "I get chicks hotter than you who want to sleep with me with no strings attached.  I don't need to promise marriage just to get laid."  I was just turned off by her whole approach.  With that being said, this particular woman was definitely marriage material, if that was what I was looking for, pretty, fit body, college educated, not a party girl, hard working/gainfully employed, young, no kids.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 07:40:01 PM by Awesome »

Offline fathertime

« Reply #143 on: February 26, 2017, 07:09:45 AM »

It's not that I didn't like the girl, I liked her just fine.  It was just the circumstances that gave me pause.  I knew full well what she was up to and to be honest I felt a bit insulted that she must've thought that I was that desperate for sex that I was just going to want to marry her just based on us sleeping together.  I felt like telling her "I get chicks hotter than you who want to sleep with me with no strings attached.  I don't need to promise marriage just to get laid."  I was just turned off by her whole approach.  With that being said, this particular woman was definitely marriage material, if that was what I was looking for, pretty, fit body, college educated, not a party girl, hard working/gainfully employed, young, no kids.

You made the right choice.  She didn't turn you on, so no reason to continue, just for the sake of continuing.  Assuming she is the way you described her to be, she should have an opportunity with a man that is more into 'her little way'...which keeps you free to find a lady that fits what you want.

Just remember these are often not much more than poor little girls that are just doing what little they can (in a unusually short time window) especially in the beginning/courtship phase.

Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #144 on: February 26, 2017, 08:43:14 PM »

When it comes to sex/intimacy I'd rather stick to women who just get caught up in the thrill of the moment and aren't thinking so far ahead.  My go to strategy is go out drinking and dancing.  Once she's tipsy and we're dry humping on the dance floor(even better if her girlfriends are there to witness), I know how to close the deal at that point,,,with zero guilt.  And if everything works out and the sex is great there's a 100% chance that her amigas are going to find out exactly what happened.  I mean as long as the chicks see me as a dog who only wants one thing, and they STILL invite me out to their little parties....that's the type of situation I try to put myself into.

Yea, you're a dog as self described, spoken like a true Chihuahua, toting a pair of pintos, or like a poker player with nothing in the cards he's holding in his little hands and with zero in the hole at that, shooting the typical spit from the lip. All talk, nothing to show. ZERO. By and large, that's your own self described story of your school drop out, underemployed, failed with life, women and everything else existence, all the "I could've, I should've's with 'women'--all the self admitted, pathetic failures, consistently seizing defeat out of the very jaws of victory.

All the pathetic loser indicator self comments, whilst pasing judgement on others, grossly overvaluing your own performance and the self described value of your inept advice to members here who unlike you, are actually 'living the life'--a multifaceted one at that.

Bizarrely Bi Polar, with dissociative personalty disorder, making yourself out to be the guy who some hot, rich lady from a fine, fine family, who's a graduate of a top university is gonna marry your greaseball, failure ass and treat you likea "KING", LOL, LOL----- Fit right in with your crew, I'm sure.

Coming all the way up from your manhole in that dying dustbin Texas town you live in at that---sorry, I forgot the name you posted--I think it made Bakersfield look like Paris---living in grannies basement, close to age 40, failure to launch in every way. What a dude, errr "dog"!

Now go ahead and keep making your signature sign off line posts pertaining to members wives, namely mine, taken out of context and see where that gets you. If we took every asinine comment you've made in your posts just about YOURSELF, in context, never mind the twisted, out of context BS you put out me, my wife, my children and about others in general and if we made such dribble about you our regular sign off line, not only would it show a gross absence of class, but there'd be room for nothing else here.

I could rent a few back hoes and bring up tons of stupid, nonsensical, yet immoral crap you've posted about yourself, maybe even twist it out of context like you do and keep posting it, but you're not worth  the trouble. Trouble's gonna keep finding you, rest asssured, no matter how many times you change your name from Htown, to whatever, in your incessant compulsion to troll. But you're like cat piss in a rug. Your signature may change, but what you really are, your stinking troll scent, never hides from anyone.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #145 on: February 27, 2017, 11:35:23 AM »
Yea, you're a dog as self described, spoken like a true Chihuahua, toting a pair of pintos, or like a poker player with nothing in the cards he's holding in his little hands and with zero in the hole at that, shooting the typical spit from the lip. All talk, nothing to show. ZERO. By and large, that's your own self described story of your school drop out, underemployed, failed with life, women and everything else existence, all the "I could've, I should've's with 'women'--all the self admitted, pathetic failures, consistently seizing defeat out of the very jaws of victory.

All the pathetic loser indicator self comments, whilst pasing judgement on others, grossly overvaluing your own performance and the self described value of your inept advice to members here who unlike you, are actually 'living the life'--a multifaceted one at that.

Bizarrely Bi Polar, with dissociative personalty disorder, making yourself out to be the guy who some hot, rich lady from a fine, fine family, who's a graduate of a top university is gonna marry your greaseball, failure ass and treat you likea "KING", LOL, LOL----- Fit right in with your crew, I'm sure.

Coming all the way up from your manhole in that dying dustbin Texas town you live in at that---sorry, I forgot the name you posted--I think it made Bakersfield look like Paris---living in grannies basement, close to age 40, failure to launch in every way. What a dude, errr "dog"!

Now go ahead and keep making your signature sign off line posts pertaining to members wives, namely mine, taken out of context and see where that gets you. If we took every asinine comment you've made in your posts just about YOURSELF, in context, never mind the twisted, out of context BS you put out me, my wife, my children and about others in general and if we made such dribble about you our regular sign off line, not only would it show a gross absence of class, but there'd be room for nothing else here.

I could rent a few back hoes and bring up tons of stupid, nonsensical, yet immoral crap you've posted about yourself, maybe even twist it out of context like you do and keep posting it, but you're not worth  the trouble. Trouble's gonna keep finding you, rest asssured, no matter how many times you change your name from Htown, to whatever, in your incessant compulsion to troll. But you're like cat piss in a rug. Your signature may change, but what you really are, your stinking troll scent, never hides from anyone.

Come on now Robert..dont hold back..tell US how you really feel...

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 315