It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: ¿POR QUÉ LAS MUJERES PREFIEREN A LOS CUARENTONES?  (Read 29917 times)

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: ¿POR QUÉ LAS MUJERES PREFIEREN A LOS CUARENTONES?
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2017, 02:44:17 PM »
I think rules for dating Colombian women are same as anywhere..as per this video at the bottom of the message.

Except in Colombia , you can go out with hundreds of "hot" women to fill in the "data points" to see how many are in the "marrying" zone.

And on the male graph,the vertical " moneyline" for a guy worth marrying is skewed way to the left compared to Norrh América, Europe and Australia
https://youtu.be/hKWmFWRVLlU

When are you going to send me your coomeva

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2017, 08:43:09 PM »
When are you going to send me your coomeva

I already sent you a PM.

Check your inbox.

I will send the info again in the next few days..

I am just recovering now after returning from  a 3 week ski trip tm Canada,

Cheers

Offline Calipro

« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2017, 09:27:18 PM »

I already sent you a PM.

Check your inbox.

I will send the info again in the next few days..

I am just recovering now after returning from  a 3 week ski trip tm Canada,

Cheers

Ok got it
Thanks

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2017, 09:27:18 PM »

Offline cdr1974

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2017, 03:53:49 AM »
No matter what anyone says,  I still believe most of these girls do not love you 100% and unconditionally. They are in love with the better life and things that come with it.
Yeah sure,  they may love you to some degree but I doubt very much it is 100% and unconditional as I said.
There are very very few that leave there family's, friends and whatever else In Colombia because of true love.FACT. It is a better life. FACT
I myself am realistic and prepared to accept this,  it does not bother me,  its the guys who try to convince themselves and everyone else that she is madly in love with him,  its not true,  they need to wake up and smell the coffee

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2017, 07:23:10 AM »
No matter what anyone says,  I still believe most of these girls do not love you 100% and unconditionally. They are in love with the better life and things that come with it.
Yeah sure,  they may love you to some degree but I doubt very much it is 100% and unconditional as I said.
There are very very few that leave there family's, friends and whatever else In Colombia because of true love.FACT. It is a better life. FACT
I myself am realistic and prepared to accept this,  it does not bother me,  its the guys who try to convince themselves and everyone else that she is madly in love with him,  its not true,  they need to wake up and smell the coffee

Very few things in life are 100%. I'd say it's a fact that both parties marry to make their life situation better. Yes, you should be realistic, even cynical and above all, cautious in looking for a wife, live in GF, long term relationship,  etc.

But I think you're over the top on this '100%' stuff and maybe even to the point where you're so overly cynical that you're cutting yourself off the knees, expecting the worst, not giving the women a fair chance from the start, as you've already prejudged them all.

You say you're "realistic and prepared to accept this" but that you're worried about the guys that "need to wake up and smell the coffee." Come'on now---F____ the other guys, YOU made the trips, the mistakes, sending money to women you haven't met---hopefully been on the 'learning curve', not repeating stuff since. Yea, given all that, I'd have a bitter taste in my mouth too, but I'd know better what to look for too. Sounds like you're afraid the women in Colombia's primary or at least a significant motivation is to use you, looking to take your money from your tight, worried hands, and not gIving you sincerity, true love and commitment. You relay that fear, that vibe to women, demonstrating what you've come to expect, they might just think: "Hell, that's what he expects, I've got to deal with this paranoia, I might as well get something material for all this grief." You may keep getting 'self fulfilled prophecies'

I'd say loosen up a bit and try and enjoy your own coffee. Stop acting like your waiting for the other shoe to fall. Live for today.

Dunno why your situation brings this to mind, but an interviewer mentioned to rock star Gregg Allman: "You've been married five times". ( might actually be six) Allman replied:

"Yea, I'm starting to think maybe it's ME". Hell, at least he wasn't afraid to go for it, and I imagine there's a few gold diggers going after old rock stars. Last time I heard several years back, he was engaged to a 24 y/o hottie, 40 years younger than him, less than half of his oldest son's age....
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 08:34:18 AM by robert angel »
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2017, 08:49:43 AM »
Very few things in life are 100%. I'd say it's a fact that both parties marry to make their life situation better. Yes, you should be realistic, even cynical and above all, cautious in looking for a wife, live in GF, long term relationship,  etc.

But I think you're over the top on this '100%' stuff and maybe even to the point where you're so overly cynical that you're cutting yourself off the knees, expecting the worst, not giving the women a fair chance from the start, as you've already prejudged them all.

You say you're "realistic and prepared to accept this" but that you're worried about the guys that "need to wake up and smell the coffee." Come'on now---F____ the other guys, YOU made the trips, the mistakes, sending money to women you haven't met---hopefully been on the 'learning curve', not repeating stuff since. Yea, given all that, I'd have a bitter taste in my mouth too, but I'd know better what to look for too. Sounds like you're afraid the women in Colombia's primary or at least a significant motivation is to use you, looking to take your money from your tight, worried hands, and not gIving you sincerity, true love and commitment. You relay that fear, that vibe to women, demonstrating what you've come to expect, they might just think: "Hell, that's what he expects, I've got to deal with this paranoia, I might as well get something material for all this grief." You may keep getting 'self fulfilled prophecies'

I'd say loosen up a bit and try and enjoy your own coffee. Stop acting like your waiting for the other shoe to fall. Live for today.

Dunno why your situation brings this to mind, but an interviewer mentioned to rock star Gregg Allman: "You've been married five times". ( might actually be six) Allman replied:

"Yea, I'm starting to think maybe it's ME". Hell, at least he wasn't afraid to go for it, and I imagine there's a few gold diggers going after old rock stars. Last time I heard several years back, he was engaged to a 24 y/o hottie, 40 years younger than him, less than half of his oldest son's age....

Things can go both ways obviously. How many guys are gonna give 100% unconditional love to their Colombiana, if she turns out to be abusive, tells lies,  or becomes a real gold digger, or cheats o him, or even , gains 20 pounds suddenly?

Its a give and take situation. No relation is a fairy tale. It takes a lot of work, communication  and effort on both sides.

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2017, 09:13:34 AM »
Actually, don't worry about married guys like me and whether we have unconditional love. Worry about yourself so you don't wind up sending money again to a woman you've never even met Jaja...

Offline Rschnb67

« Reply #107 on: February 18, 2017, 09:22:02 AM »
I seem to have found unconditional love a woman who is not a Golddigger a woman who is not after me for money or status on a regular average guy working six days a week and I feel love like I've never felt before. She had opportunities in the past to come here with her sister had no interest but after we met she just wants to be with me I think there is rare exceptions diamonds in the rough hidden gems.  Have to weed through the golddiggers first

Offline Gavan

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #108 on: February 18, 2017, 09:43:48 AM »

;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 09:45:22 AM by Gavan »

Offline cdr1974

« Reply #109 on: February 18, 2017, 10:51:05 AM »
Actually, don't worry about married guys like me and whether we have unconditional love. Worry about yourself so you don't wind up sending money again to a woman you've never even met Jaja...

Not sure where you get that fact from. I have NEVER sent money to someone I have never met. I have been asked for it several times,  but hey,  I ain't no CAJERO

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #110 on: February 18, 2017, 11:47:23 AM »
Not sure where you get that fact from. I have NEVER sent money to someone I have never met. I have been asked for it several times,  but hey,  I ain't no CAJERO

I apologize if my recall is wrong,  but I thought you were sending money to some Colombian chica who was living in Panama sometime back.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #111 on: February 18, 2017, 12:53:23 PM »
I don't have the time to look it up but I'm positive you had a thread about some chica you were sending money to.  You were a cajero and that's why you're so negative about these ladies.

Offline cdr1974

« Reply #112 on: February 18, 2017, 04:27:57 PM »
I don't have the time to look it up but I'm positive you had a thread about some chica you were sending money to.  You were a cajero and that's why you're so negative about these ladies.

I had a girlfriend,  that is true,  but I had met her several times and she also came to the Uk,  she never work and yes,  I was funding her $300 a month. I was somewhat nieve back then and learned my lesson,  hence why when a girl starts saying her phone is broke or some other pathetic excuse to try and get money from me,  I totally kick her to the kurb,  will not be taken for a ride a second time.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #112 on: February 18, 2017, 04:27:57 PM »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #113 on: February 18, 2017, 07:36:42 PM »
I had a girlfriend,  that is true,  but I had met her several times and she also came to the Uk,  she never work and yes,  I was funding her $300 a month. I was somewhat nieve back then and learned my lesson,  hence why when a girl starts saying her phone is broke or some other pathetic excuse to try and get money from me,  I totally kick her to the kurb,  will not be taken for a ride a second time.
My bad, you had met her but that experience seems to have led you to believe they're all like that.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2017, 11:34:59 PM »

You really sound crazy....I mean who in their right mind thinks like this?
I don't know about you but I have never loved a woman unconditionally. There has never been a woman in my life that I couldn't walk away from if had a good reason to or just didn't want to be around anymore.

Very few women will stick it out with a guy that goes broke, becomes a drug addict or becomes disabled. And none will stick it out if they are young and good looking. jajaja

Then all the women that won't date you, marry you and don't want to leave Colombia are the good ones right?

I do believe there is something to that. In the character vs. personal situation debate, I am a firm believer that a person's personal situation will dictate their behavior far more often and to a much greater degree than character.

So it will behove any guy looking for a wife or a serious relationship not to date desperately poor women.

I would recommend avoiding any woman that has an expressed interest in marriage even though she is has no idea who it is that she wants to marry. These women are as desperate or even more desperate than the guys that go down to Colombia looking for a wife. jajaja

Might I suggest that you just go down to Colombia and meet women that have a some what enjoyable life. Sleep with them for a while with out promising them anything or giving them anything and for God's sake with out telling them you came down to Colombia to find a wife. LOL!!

And then maybe just maybe you will find the woman of your dreams. And have one hell of a good time finding her.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 11:38:10 PM by Calipro »

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #115 on: February 19, 2017, 01:59:29 AM »

You need to lighten up a little bit.  You can't put all gringo/latina relationships into one category.  There's a guy who posts here Woody or Whitey something like that.  His wife has money and real estate property in Colombia and he was broke and unemployed when she went to live with him in Canada.

Offline cdr1974

« Reply #116 on: February 19, 2017, 02:50:24 AM »

I would recommend avoiding any woman that has an expressed interest in marriage even though she is has no idea who it is that she wants to marry. These women are as desperate or even more desperate than the guys that go down to Colombia looking for a wife. jajaja

I 100% agree with you on that. Yet many guys still do it and many have been there and done it,  probably some on here......

Might I suggest that you just go down to Colombia and meet women that have a some what enjoyable life. Sleep with them for a while with out promising them anything or giving them anything and for God's sake with out telling them you came down to Colombia to find a wife. LOL!!

Most if not all woman will ask this question,  " what are you here for,  what are you looking for" Yeah,  sure you can reply with I'm here on vacation but then that puts many woman off as they automatically think you are down there to be a player and they do not like this.........So how does one answer that without sounding like your looking for a wife?

I am going to be heading back to Bogota in the next couple of months,  just using cupid to make some contacts,  the agency thing is dead now and one will find it all most impossible to meet someone via that route.

Things have changed dramatically now compared to 10 years ago and many guys on here today would find it somewhat much more difficult to find the right girl for them if they was to start again today

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #117 on: February 19, 2017, 08:06:18 AM »
Things have changed dramatically now compared to 10 years ago and many guys on here today would find it somewhat much more difficult to find the right girl for them if they was to start again today.

What do you mean? How has it changed? Do you think the growing middle class in Colombia has made the women there less interested in foreign men because their quality of life has improved over the last few years? Do you believe in the idea of the country being "flooded" with gringos so the women no longer see anything special about American/European Men as they are readily available in Colombia. I'm curious to know what you meant by writing this.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #118 on: February 19, 2017, 08:25:57 AM »
"somewhat much more difficult" ?  Yea, and compared to ten years ago, you need to be somewhat much more careful, because in to a greater extent, they're increasingly becoming a little more pregnant after sex! :D

Offline cdr1974

« Reply #119 on: February 19, 2017, 09:04:58 AM »

What do you mean? How has it changed? Do you think the growing middle class in Colombia has made the women there less interested in foreign men because their quality of life has improved over the last few years? Do you believe in the idea of the country being "flooded" with gringos so the women no longer see anything special about American/European Men as they are readily available in Colombia. I'm curious to know what you meant by writing this.

Colombia is still a poor country,  especially compared to the UK or USA,  but they have improved,  most woman now have smart phones,  internet etcetc,  they can look for guys theresrlves now compared to guys looking g for them.
Yes,  gringos are all over Colombia now,  many of which are giving the genuine guys like me a bad reputation.
You must agree things have changed and it is far far more difficult

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #120 on: February 19, 2017, 09:40:19 AM »
Colombia is still a poor country,  especially compared to the UK or USA,  but they have improved,  most woman now have smart phones,  internet etcetc,  they can look for guys theresrlves now compared to guys looking g for them.
Yes,  gringos are all over Colombia now,  many of which are giving the genuine guys like me a bad reputation.
You must agree things have changed and it is far far more difficult

It's always been difficult for me to agree with the idea that "gringos are all over Colombia." I've lived there and on several other occasions I've been in big cities for months at a time; often never running across a single American, European or Aussie. And please believe me when I say I'm not at all a homebody. I think my longest stint in Pereira without leaving the city was 8 months and I may have run across an American once the entire time. In cities like Medellin that could be considered tourist attractions of course you'll see Americans if you frequent gringo hangouts. But even the guys I know that live there don't hardly ever see foreigners unless they go to these places. Same thing in Cali. Where are you guys going in Colombia where there are "gringos all over?" I've simply never seen it.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 09:43:14 AM by benjio »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #121 on: February 19, 2017, 09:42:52 AM »

I 100% agree with you on that. Yet many guys still do it and many have been there and done it,  probably some on here......

And plenty of guys have successfully found a wife with that approach....chalk it up to an uncanny ability to analyze women or blind luck....but that road is full of potential pitfalls that seem to weed themselves out if you use a more traditional courting approach IMHO.

Most if not all woman will ask this question,  " what are you here for,  what are you looking for" Yeah,  sure you can reply with I'm here on vacation but then that puts many woman off as they automatically think you are down there to be a player and they do not like this.........So how does one answer that without sounding like your looking for a wife?

I am going to be heading back to Bogota in the next couple of months,  just using cupid to make some contacts,  the agency thing is dead now and one will find it all most impossible to meet someone via that route.

Things have changed dramatically now compared to 10 years ago and many guys on here today would find it somewhat much more difficult to find the right girl for them if they was to start again today

If women are attracted to you then she already knows you are a player.....unless of course you plan on portraying yourself as some beta nut case that turns women down because they don't meet your standards for marriage. LMFAO ! jajajaja jajajajajaja

The only real question in any normal chicks head is does she want to sleep with you and then do you have the financial capacity to form a serious relationship if she can get you to commit. 

If a woman happens to ask me why I,m in Colombia I tell her that I love Colombia.....been here a 100 times.....have spent years of my life here....and when I fully retire I plan on spending the rest of my life here.

You seem to think that a woman would be turned off by an attractive guy that wants to get into her pants instead of having her biological needs met.

The only women now a days that may turn down guys that they are sexually attracted to  are the ones that already have children and are actively searching for a beta male to help them raise her children. Because they don't need more sex....they need more money.

You seem to be almost completely clueless about the dynamics that shape male, female relationships......so I'd like to recommend a book that spells it out in black and white.

It is the red pill for guys that have been enculturated into a feminized society.

https://www.amazon.com/Rational-Male-Rollo-Tomassi/dp/1492777862/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487521294&sr=8-1&keywords=the+rational+male
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 10:18:49 AM by Calipro »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #122 on: February 19, 2017, 10:34:20 AM »
And plenty of guys have successfully found a wife with that approach....chalk it up to an uncanny ability to analyze women or blind luck....but that road is full of potential pitfalls that seem to weed themselves out if you use a more traditional courting approach IMHO.

If women are attracted to you then she already knows you are a player.....unless of course you plan on portraying yourself as some beta nut case that turns women down because they don't meet your standards for marriage. LMFAO ! jajajaja jajajajajaja

The only real question in any normal chicks head is does she want to sleep with you and then do you have the financial capacity to form a serious relationship if she can get you to commit. 

If a woman happens to ask me why I,m in Colombia I tell her that I love Colombia.....been here a 100 times.....have spent years of my life here....and when I fully retire I plan on spending the rest of my life here.

You seem to think that a woman would be turned off by an attractive guy that wants to get into her pants instead of having her biological needs met.

The only women now a days that may turn down guys that they are sexually attracted to  are the ones that already have children and are actively searching for a beta male to help them raise her children. Because they don't need more sex....they need more money.

You seem to be almost completely clueless about the dynamics that shape male, female relationships......so I'd like to recommend a book that spells it out in black and white.

It is the red pill for guys that have been enculturated into a feminized society.

https://www.amazon.com/Rational-Male-Rollo-Tomassi/dp/1492777862/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487521294&sr=8-1&keywords=the+rational+male

Plus 10 million! Craig, you must confuse the heck out of women. Why would any woman be offended by the idea of a guy wanting her chucha?  California explained it well. You need an intervention to get back on track....

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #122 on: February 19, 2017, 10:34:20 AM »

Offline buencamino3

« Reply #123 on: February 19, 2017, 10:52:11 AM »

It's always been difficult for me to agree with the idea that "gringos are all over Colombia." I've lived there and on several other occasions I've been in big cities for months at a time; often never running across a single American, European or Aussie. And please believe me when I say I'm not at all a homebody. I think my longest stint in Pereira without leaving the city was 8 months and I may have run across an American once the entire time. In cities like Medellin that could be considered tourist attractions of course you'll see Americans if you frequent gringo hangouts. But even the guys I know that live there don't hardly ever see foreigners unless they go to these places. Same thing in Cali. Where are you guys going in Colombia where there are "gringos all over?" I've simply never seen it.

This comment surprises me. In fact there are indeed gringos and Europeans all over Colombia and scads in the bigger cities. From what I've seen there are gringos and/or Europeans in a great many of the pueblos too. Take the village of Trujillo as one  example, a pueblo up in the mountains above the small city of Tulua. There is a Dutch guy, a friend who has lived there for twenty years, a Spaniard and two Americans who run a little bus service between veredas. Furthermore if you travel to vacation destinations like Santa Marta, Bahia Solano and Capurgana you'll find there are American property owners in all of them. I don't know if the Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores or Migration Colombia ever publish the numbers but if they did I think you'd be amazed at the number of Americans living in Colombia and at the far off places some of them live like Leticia. Our own Expat lives in the smaller city of Manezales and it would be interesting if he would chime in and tell us if he runs into other North Americans there (he being Canadian). It is astounding to me that you could have spent large blocks of time in Colombia and not realize there are gringo and Europeans all about.
Hermosamente feliz

Offline Awesome

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #124 on: February 19, 2017, 12:40:26 PM »

I turned down the opportunity to sleep with a chick in Colombia because I could tell that she was specifically trying to seduce me in order to convince me to marry her, and I knew that I didn't want to marry her.  She was hot and the sex would've been great but I would've felt guilty afterward.  When we very first met she told me how her application for a US tourist visa was recently denied.  Then when she went out partying with me I could tell she wasn't a party chick, she was only there because she was trying to get me.  Then before I left Colombia she explicitly told me "let's get married so I can go to the US".  I'm sorry but that's a complete turn off to me.  I'm not that desperate to get laid that I'd sleep with a chick who's obviously trying to seduce me just to get a visa.  But to be honest, after seeing some fb photos of her in a bikini I regret not hitting it, and if I had it to do over again I'd sleep with her.  In hindsight I figure why the hell not?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 12:42:04 PM by Awesome »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864