It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Pssst...  (Read 12317 times)

Offline LP

Pssst...
« on: January 25, 2006, 05:28:16 PM »
Hey Patrick.....I might as well check in so I can bust as many balls here as I did over there. Not that it's easy, considering how few  of these guys have any ;)
Actual consumer instructions: On an airline package of nuts: "Open packet, eat nuts."

Offline Jack

I better count.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 05:53:08 PM »
hummm, just to make sure I better count.  :?:

Let's see here, one, two. Yep LP, I have all of mine.   :wink:

Offline Patrick

Pssst...
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 06:07:10 PM »
LP,

I've got a section ready and waiting for you.  Maybe I should change the name from "Flame Room" to "LP's Room"?   Your negativity (or is it realism?)  will be appreciated.

Planet-Love.com

Pssst...
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 06:07:10 PM »

Offline LP

Pssst...
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 07:54:40 PM »
JB: Good to hear from you. Thought you'd died ;)

Patrick: Thanx for the kind words (I think). It's realism but if it gets around I'll deny everything. I don't expect to be around much but we'll see. I'm actually trying to be kinder and gentler these days and since nothing will cause a relapse faster than some of these guys I may need to keep my distance ;)
Actual consumer instructions: On an airline package of nuts: "Open packet, eat nuts."

Offline Philb

Pssst...
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 08:48:34 PM »
Hey....If any of you guys are going to be in Kiev on the 19th your invited to a wedding or better yet a reception. :wink:

By the way LP, how goes the Chornobyl project?

Offline LP

Pssst...
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 12:22:48 AM »
Hey Phil. First, congrats. Couldn't happen a better way or to a nicer guy....or at least that's the impression I get. Personally that entire marriage thing creeps me out but to each his own.

Funny you should ask about Chorno. The crew is there as I write this along with one from the BBC. The new footage will be edited with stuff from my previous trips and the documentary released in Spring. I was going to go over as a guide but the Polissia is one cold place in winter and (unlike Jack) I don't want to be counting the jewels to make sure they haven't frozen and fallen off. Besides, I need to keep my total dose down. And then there is the need to limit film exposure...I'm wanted in 11 states you know ;)

I'm planning on going over in April for the 20th in what's looking to be my last trip. It's been fun but I've got bigger fish to fry these days and the women no longer make my diapers damp. Easy on the eyes yes, but otherwise more trouble than they're worth. Among other things they're emotional loose cannons and trust me, you don't want to be in front of one when it goes off. It's astonishing how sweet they can be right up until it happens and then boom....you're facing someone who makes Squeaky Fromme look like Mary Poppins.

In fact after all these years I've come to the conclusion the majority of FSU women are just plain nuts. Nah, I'll stick to chix who're less likely to kill me while I sleep.

Best of luck to you though ;)

Offline MtMav

???
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 02:43:25 PM »
LP, you wrote:
1. "I don't expect to be around here much but we'll see ......" Oh really? Just another tired, old variation of what you've too frequently stated (promised?) in the past. Of course you, I and others remember your infamous and pompous statement "My work is done here" (Ah, the "Passion of the LP"). 2,088 posts and counting. Few if any missed you during your (too) brief hiatus in late Nov., Dec. and early Jan. Just go!
2. "I'm just trying to be kinder and gentler these days ........." Hadn't realised you were attempting to emulate Bush 41! Must have been a New Year's resolution. You've already slipped on the "kinder/gentler" thing in your reponse to Gunnar amongst other negative, mean-spirited comments. Visit the Confessional. Seek Absolution. Do Penance. Try again. Ah, that pathological need.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • Russian Women Discussion
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Pssst...
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2006, 05:38:05 PM »
I thought I'd better check in too.

Patrick - you need a cool logo for the forums.

- Dan

Offline Patrick

Pssst...
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2006, 06:34:49 PM »
Quote from: Dan
Patrick - you need a cool logo for the forums.

Dan,

I actually made one a few months ago, and by sheer coincidence, it looks amazingly like the one at PL.

Offline LP

Pssst...
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2006, 10:32:36 PM »
I dunno about logos but you should've kept that other avatar. It was a classic. If you're not gonna use it send it my way ;)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • Russian Women Discussion
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
Pssst...
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2006, 11:08:54 PM »
Quote from: LP
I dunno about logos but you should've kept that other avatar. It was a classic. If you're not gonna use it send it my way ;)

Jeez - take a few months off and look at who SCREAMS past you on the post count.

Been busy over here have you LP??

- Dan

Offline LP

Pssst...
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2006, 12:46:47 AM »
Sto? Ne ponimau. You mean my post count versus yours? I think it's a glitch. Notice how it's stuck at the same number. Or it could be cuz you've been losing ground by being elsewhere. My first post here was yesterday but (as the pinhead above points out) I haven't been around PL for a  while either. Was in Costa Rica for a month and then busy with recurrent training crap but since 'ol Mav enjoys my stuff so much I may just stick around.You should too.

Offline MtMav

Hi Dan.
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2006, 06:53:06 AM »
Periodically enjoy your board. Never contribute. Prefer reading other's thoughts. Unlike some, I learn more by reading/listening vice writing/speaking.

Per your comment regarding my "screams" ......... be glad the arrogant, keyboard bully hasn't (yet) migrated to your place. Undoubtedly, he'd bring his patented bluster, caustic vitriol, quintesstential insolence and negativity thus turning off and inhibiting others (WMGO, fathertime ...... the list goes on ad infinitum). With the arrogant one here, your's has been the better forum since it's inception.  

Good luck to you and your board.

Planet-Love.com

Hi Dan.
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2006, 06:53:06 AM »

Offline Globetrotter

Pssst...
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2006, 08:12:37 AM »
Thought I'd also check into the new sandbox.  Will be meeting my new friend in London for about 10 days sometime in Feb.

Cheers!

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
Pssst...
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2006, 09:10:18 AM »
Hello LP old buddy!  See your the same old creature, I hope you have rethunk your ways and found a lasting happiness without the need to hammer the rest of us losers. As for me life is great although a latina is definately the way for me.  
For anyone who has'nt made the trip out there the scene is not as negative as LP makes it seem, although the russian/Uk sites are mostly phony in my opinion.

Old Fathertime :twisted:
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline Bob_S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Pssst...
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2006, 12:33:25 PM »
In fact after all these years I've come to the conclusion the majority of FSU women are just plain nuts. Nah, I'll stick to chix who're less likely to kill me while I sleep.
I'm still waiting to hear about this mystical magical land where women aren't nuts.

...a wife should be always a reasonable and agreeable companion, because she cannot always be young.
- "Gulliver's Travels" by Jonathan Swift

Offline LP

Re: Hi Dan.
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2006, 06:29:36 PM »
Quote from: MtMav
Undoubtedly, he'd bring his patented bluster, caustic vitriol, quintesstential insolence.....

Quintesstential insolence? Lol, I like that...even if it is spelled wrong.

Sorry to burst your bubble old chum but Dan (and others) repeatedly asked me to grace that board with my presence. In fact I was the second one to post there back when it started. But I was driven off and not the way you think. You see, there is one sure way to make me varmose any MOB board. Works every time but at this point you don't have what it takes. Still, I'll leave you to flounder about for it. Good luck ;)

FT: Well, if it isn't Capt'n Charlie. From one Capt'n to another did ya get that thing I sent ya? It was a big hit among some of the "guys" at work. Glad you're doing well with the Latino ladies but trust me, you're in for a brusin'. Not that I take pleasure in knowing but I figured you might still listen to a voice of reason. Something tells me you won't though....

I'm fine thanks. As I said (back when engaged in a battle of wits with the unarmed man you are) living well is the always best revenge. Here's hoping you can pull it off too but I have my doubts. I hope you'll prove me wrong but remember, like FrankO, you were warned.

Offline Philb

Re: Hi Dan.
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2006, 08:13:56 PM »
[quote="LP
Sorry to burst your bubble old chum but Dan (and others) repeatedly asked me to grace that board with my presence. In fact I was the second one to post there back when it started.

And I am one of those others.  I continue to think LP's presence would benefit a few people there and not only the obvious ones (although I am not sure about equating his presence with grace :wink: )  In fact just the other day,  someone on this "other board" made a post and the most appropriate response I could think of was to put out an APB for LP.  I just don't seem to have the energy he does in responding to these guys.  (nor the talent for that matter)

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
Pssst...
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2006, 08:51:55 PM »
I can live with warnings, I like signposts.  I am reasonably sure in my ability to make a good call on whomever I decide to take a risk on.  Frankly after review the Latin side of things for over a year I have moderated my way of thinking while still keeping the same ultimate goal of marriage in mind.  Ultimately the risk is still worth the reward and I am certain I am not one of the dregs of society that I have watched operate dishonestly and will soon be writing about on the latin board. I am embarrassed to be a part of the same classification as some of the people I have come across.  :evil:  If I ever become the immature, complaining, whiny, dishonest, damn near pedophile, fifty-five year old I would like to in advance order a bullet in my brain.

In regards to our earlier “Battle of Wits” I do believe you were trounced but if you insist on rewriting history I won’t stop ya.  
I have know Idea what you “Sent me” or how you would have gotten any idea of where to send it too but I did receive some strange emails if I remember correctly? Maybe you sent me your course because 2 of my precious dogs died untimely deaths since our “Battle of Wits”   :(
Your old Buddy
Fathertime
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline MtMav

Pssst...
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2006, 09:25:18 AM »
For the "spell check on legs" ........... thanks fUr pointing out my spelling error. Your thoughtful gesture reminded me of my grade school dEys.  I'll have to start referring to you as Miss LP. Would you prefer Ms. LP? I'm cUrtain you've already noted Dem but the preceeding contains numerous spelling errors. Quick! Go back and be the first to point them out and you may eventually qualify as the best *CLERK* I've ever had.

PS. Let me return your petty gesture. Your 5th sentence to me starts with a conjunction ........ "But." Starting a sentence with a conjunction is considered sloppy English. Ah well ..........

For Patrick. I'll go away now. I don't want to be too disruptive to you or others especially Ms. LP's disciples. Eventually, I'll pop up and dress down the arrogant one.

Offline LP

Pssst...
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2006, 08:23:04 PM »
"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away"...

Buh-bye Mav! Remember...no problem is so formidable that you can't just walk away from it ;)

Offline YEP

Pssst...
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2006, 02:26:09 AM »
Funny you should ask about Chorno. The crew is there as I write this along with one from the BBC. The new footage will be edited with stuff from my previous trips and the documentary released in Spring.

Just our of couriosity what is this about?? I know about the Chernobyl ooopppss ...

The sister of my Belarus sweethearth has been a chaperone for kids from Belarus being in the US (N/S Carolina) last summer.

Offline LP

Pssst...
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2006, 05:36:16 PM »
Kind of off topic but....

*edit* See reply from YEP below for orignial post. Tip: Truncate quotations of the original post to specific points of the reply. Helps in keeping the thread from becoming unwieldily
« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 09:48:51 AM by LP »

Planet-Love.com

Pssst...
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2006, 05:36:16 PM »

Offline Travis

Pssst...
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2006, 10:38:39 PM »
Just checking in.

Offline LP

Pssst...
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2006, 11:09:12 PM »
Quote from: fathertime
Ultimately the risk is still worth the reward and I am certain I am not one of the dregs of society that I have watched operate dishonestly and will soon be writing about on the latin board. I am embarrassed to be a part of the same classification as some of the people I have come across

Embarrassed? Shoot, there may be hope for you yet. If you're like me you'll soon become so uncomfortable you'll squirm just being around them but hopefully you won't be penalized for it in other ways, as I was.

Certain you're not one of them? Is that why I read on the Latin side you're down south messing with 19 year olds?  At least you were wise to that. Btw, ever seen a loser admit to it? Ask the 56 year old guy over there who got engaged on his first trip to a 19 year old to fess up. Or ask any number of MOB guys. Many are true losers, and you know they are, even if they refuse to see what's so obvious to you. To them it's simply a form of denial, the same way some blindly trust in their own abilities when to others it's clear they shouldn't.

Maybe you are one and maybe you aren't but what's important to realize is that for every one of the dregs you come across  there are thousands more in this game and you *are* being associated with them whether you consider yourself to be one or not. There's a good reason it's such a touchy subject, why so many get rankled at the very implication: they're far greater in number than most are willing to admit. It's always been MOB's dirty little secret.

You wouldn't be the first to deny being one but that you see it in others is a hopeful sign. In the end the only way to tell which side you're really on is a combination of listening to things you may not want to hear and being 100% honest with yourself. It's not easy to do and the fact you feel I was trounced by such a lightweight as yourself is one indication you have a ways to go.

The reward is worth the risk? That would depend on how much value one places on the reward wouldn't it? Me thinks that hole in your soul has gotten too big. That means you'd better take great care in plugging it because based on what you've written you're a man on a mission. Couple all that with your, shall we say, gentle and somewhat naive nature and I suspect you're in for a thrashing. But hey, can't be any worse than the one a domestic lassie would give you right? Uh huh. At any rate it's your show so have at it.....just remember who's the Capt'n.

I'm genuinely sorry about the dogs. Even if I could I would've never had a hand in that because there are no finer creatures on Earth. That they're God spelled backwards is fitting. Not  mention I hear they're good eatin'...

Btw,  did you know polar bears have black skin and all are left handed? ;)

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 204