It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Teen Boy Shaming  (Read 1536 times)

Offline bcc_1_2

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: None (yet)
Teen Boy Shaming
« on: March 13, 2015, 06:09:16 AM »
I saw something on yahoo that I find rather troubling (even as the parent of a daughter).  A woman posted this video as a result of a boy repeatedly asking her daughter out and writing poems to her teenage daughter (see youtube video in link)

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/moms-important-message-for-boy-who-likes-her-113440031027.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

But then I did a little more research and found out mommie actually craves internet attention. Watch this video on how see explains how to give a "good" blowjob on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkoH8fUW6o8

The story that I see here is about a mom with attention seeking behavior with an addiction to online attention and flattery shaming a young teen boy. If anything her behavior towards him is far worse than anything else.

The whole thing about harassment from my perspective is if you are being harassed and you want it to stop tell the other person you feel this way. Did that happen? Not according to the video. Second, if it does not stop tell the school administration and a parent. Get those people involved as well as the boy's guardians.

Finally as a completely last resort turn to the authorities. Heck even the internet as a very last resort I could be more sympathetic to, but with online bullying the last thing a parent ought to be doing is kid shaming online.

Your job Mom is not to tell another person's child how to behave. Your job is to parent and protect your own kid. Instead of shaming other people's children, why not take actual steps to protect your own child by contacting the school?

To me this is a story about a mother that seeks attention online and found a topic she thought might go viral... and it did.

This is the kind of stuff to me that lends credibility to younger men that look overseas. I hope the teenage boy gets some support from the school, students, and his family. Maybe the boy did take it a little too far or maybe he even got mixed messages from the girl. Regardless, this is something that can be resolved without mommie using her kid and her classmate to get attention online.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 06:11:58 AM by bcc_1_2 »
Retiring in Tela, Honduras is 14,600 days (haha)

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Teen Boy Shaming
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 07:37:40 AM »
In the first video, she doesn't come out and shame by name any one person--not remotely specifically. Unless you've had kids of your own, it's too easy to make a quick judgment call on a parent's actions regarding their child. She does come off as full of herself, acting like she's entitled to speak broadly on behalf of all women and so on. Patronizing. Yes, it's a real put off to me. 

I can't believe she was anything like a Professor before and is now posting videos on how to give a great blow job, about orgasms and such. Unless she's looking for a job that requires that specific skill set, I can't see her getting a job beyond the local 7-11, Circle K convenience store level.

Weird chick--I bet she's been used and abused, that she actually craves the worst sort of attention and is self destructive.

It's incredible how things we say on-line, never mind in videos, follow us around, basically forever. A number of times I have tried remembering things like specific quotes and attempted to google them, only to have my OWN post on P-L from years back come up. Of course, I'm not linked by name or e mail address here, but you get the idea.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
  • Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 07:15:55 PM »

This woman seems like the typical liberal know-it-all that feels compelled to preach to others about something she knows nothing about. If she is so worried about her daughter then she needs to contact the teen boy's parents instead of posting some silly video where the kid may never see it.

She claims "when a girl says no she means no".....not always. What a dumb broad. Turning her daughter's life into a feminist crusade...barf! Some women will say no just to see how interested a guy is. Since when is asking a girl out and writing her poetry considered "stalking"? Our society gets more retarded with this nonsense everyday.

Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 07:15:55 PM »

Offline michaelb

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 08:45:36 PM »
OK, so I went and watched the video. In fact, I even added a comment to it..........just trying to help the lady out.

Dr. Doe, have you considered consulting a physician or even better, an ophthalmologist to see if something can be done about the muscle control problem you seem to be having with your eyes? If you're going to say "No problem, I do that on purpose" then perhaps your needs would be better served by a psychiatrist .

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 204