It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: What do filipina women like as far as looks go?  (Read 12980 times)

Offline Dash1

• Probie
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
What do filipina women like as far as looks go?
« on: October 25, 2011, 08:42:54 PM »
What do filipina women prefer (in men) when it comes to facial features, height, body type, hair, skin color, etc.

Just to be clear, I am talking about women who are NOT prostitutes, bar girls, p4p, whatever you want to call them.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 08:49:44 PM by Dash1 »

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: > 10
Re: What do filipina women like as far as looks go?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 09:19:08 PM »

Filipinas are not so hung up on physical traits. Everything goes.

It is purely a personal preference and no one type is excluded.

Ray

Offline Bob_S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 10:39:53 PM »
Eyes: no more than 2
Nose: 1
Height: between 2 feet and 20 feet
Body Type: Human, corporeal, bipedal
Hair: Washed
Skin color: Anything but rotting zombie gray.

BTW, my Asian wife prefers that my face be clean shaven when I go in for a smooch.  But that just may be a personal preference on her part.  YMMV.
...a wife should be always a reasonable and agreeable companion, because she cannot always be young.
- "Gulliver's Travels" by Jonathan Swift

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 10:39:53 PM »

Offline piglett

• your porkness
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 11:07:18 PM »
Eyes: no more than 2
Nose: 1
Height: between 2 feet and 20 feet
Body Type: Human, corporeal, bipedal
Hair: Washed
Skin color: Anything but rotting zombie gray.

BTW, my Asian wife prefers that my face be clean shaven when I go in for a smooch.  But that just may be a personal preference on her part.  YMMV.
i'll have to say ditto on the clean shaving part the pinays that i have met don't like a man with a beard of facial hair.
my wife likes me with short hair & thinks short hair makes me look younger (it probably does). tatoos may turn off some ladies from the PI also. you looking to take a trip Dash & meet up with some hot Asian babes?

piglett

PSA 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who
speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 11:13:32 PM »
...tatoos may turn off some ladies from the PI also.

Then why do so many Filipinas have tatoos? Mostly the younger generation though...

Ray

Offline z_k_g

• Gimingaw ko sa akong uyab!
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 11:33:16 PM »
No Facial Hair seemed to be the most feature that younger pinays like.....but....

Honestly.....I don't think there is any single or group of physical traits that would fit into a neat package.

I saw so many different types of foreign men, young, old, fat, tall, bald, you name it with an equally diverse selection of pinays.

I think the best advice to a guy who wants a pinay is....

Just be yourself, honest, loving, sincere and open minded and VERY ROMANTIC that is what pinays are looking for and will be your most attractive feature!

Zulu

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other -"sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful-just stupid.) RAH

Offline Jhengsman

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 06:19:00 AM »

Then why do so many Filipinas have tatoos? Mostly the younger generation though...

Ray
It is a generational thing. It looks like America of 15 years ago to me with the younger trend setting girls getting the same easily hidden tattoos. Meanwhile lesbians and male celebrities, from boxer/congressmen to romantic singer/actors are getting larger tattoos every month and if women want them other men will follow suit.

While they still want light skinned children with straight noses and will still try to buy lotions and potions to lighten their own skin from a man they want clean fingernails, trimmed facial, nose and ear hair and the correct branded clothes. So even if your dominate genes won't produce a light skin, straight nosed child you will still be compared to Denzal Washington,  Will Smith or the latest singer with a R&B/Hip Hop hit which crossed the Pacific.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 07:58:27 AM »
Some is generational. My wife doesn't like tattoos and her parents definitely don't, but among the young gen. it's more common lately. Being clean shaven is a plus--my wife was very happy to see my goatee and later on, my mustache go away.
I think some Filipinos feel facial hair is for old men, if any. Being clean and well groomed is high priority. It amazing how even if some Filipinos are poor and have few clothes, that  many are still very clean all the time and manage to show a sense of style.
As with many things, a lot of Filipinos make the most out of a little. The cities are so polluted with leaded gas, soot and other crap in the air and on the streets, yet in the middle of the day, you see nurses in perfectly white uniforms and students in their spotless uniforms, all with clean, shiney black hair, looking like they just stepped out of the house.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline thekfc

• No man was ever wise by chance. Seneca
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 08:48:11 AM »
So even if your dominate genes won't produce a light skin, straight nosed child you will still be compared to Denzal Washington,  Will Smith or the latest singer with a R&B/Hip Hop hit which crossed the Pacific.
I always got compliments on my nose & I was wondering why they like my nose.  :)

Well, I am Denzal's younger, better looking brother plus I have more skills than Lebron - so I am fine.  :P 

There is only 1 person in my wife's family who have tattos and that is her brother before her; he is working in Bahrain.

Now hair style is a different story, I have seen just about every style worn by my wife's nieces, nephews  &  their collegemates. If there is a style out there they will be sporting it.  I have was seen a guy with a dreadlocks.
If we were all forced to wear a warning label, what would yours say?

Offline z_k_g

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 01:37:25 AM »
I saw many tats in Cebu and very few tats in Bohol.

Whats very popular among the pinoys and pinays where I was is the Henna temporary tats.

My sweeties classmate convinced her to get one for her birthday.  I personally don't like tramp stamps but it was temporary so what the hey and I even designed it!! ;)

She thought it was cute, but auntie didn't approve. >:(

I don't think she has gotten any more since

Z
Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other -"sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful-just stupid.) RAH

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
  • Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 02:26:34 AM »

Hey Zulu, I always thought it would be funny to have a Henna tattoo that said "Forever". hehehe!

Researcher
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Jhengsman

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 08:05:59 AM »
I saw many tats in Cebu and very few tats in Bohol.

Whats very popular among the pinoys and pinays where I was is the Henna temporary tats.

Z

It is just the people pushing the envelope of cultural acceptability in my opinion. In our life times those temporary designs will become full blown tattoos. Just as blue jeans have replaced dresses and skirts over time.

Everyday folks will talk about how great looking celebrity X is and because he is beautiful his tats become acceptable and from there it will go down the line as others try to replicate what is said to be good looking

Offline z_k_g

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2011, 09:34:48 AM »

It is just the people pushing the envelope of cultural acceptability in my opinion. In our life times those temporary designs will become full blown tattoos. Just as blue jeans have replaced dresses and skirts over time.

I would partially agree with that jhgs.  Asians especially india have a long tradition of henna tattoos and they don't end up doing anything further.  Its actually part of a lot of their cultural activities.

I think because the pinays watch a lot of Bollywood they are just copying that Indian tradition and not progressing to then get full blown tramp stamps.

Everyday folks will talk about how great looking celebrity X is and because he is beautiful his tats become acceptable and from there it will go down the line as others try to replicate what is said to be good looking

This whole tat generation with celebs is kinda messed up.  I've seen young adults with some crazy tats, in some unusual places!

I just shrug and think, can you get a job looking like that?  and what will that tat look like when you are 50 or 60 (if they make it that far).

Where are the parents?

Z

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2011, 09:34:48 AM »

Offline piglett

• your porkness
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2011, 09:50:32 AM »
This whole tat generation with celebs is kinda messed up.  I've seen young adults with some crazy tats, in some unusual places!

I just shrug and think, can you get a job looking like that?
I guess you could be a construction worker ,but you are correct if you have a huge tat on the side of your neck most people are NOT going to hire you. we have people all the time show up where i work who just aren't presentable to the public. who would want some freak representing their company??? not me

pig

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2011, 09:55:31 AM »
I think the tattoo craze will fade with time. Johnny Depp regretted getting his then girlfriend Winona rider's name 'Winona Forever" tattooed on him. After they broke up, being a wine lover, he had it changed to (altered) 'Wino Forever"

I heard that sometime back that the Obama administration earmarked millions of dollars to train people to work as 'Tattoo Removers" in anticipation of possible need.....

Offline piglett

• your porkness
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2011, 09:59:52 AM »

I heard that sometime back that the Obama administration earmarked millions of dollars to train people to work as 'Tattoo Removers" in anticipation of possible need.....
I've got a belt sander & i don't need no stinking training ;D :o ;D

pig

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2011, 10:01:10 AM »
Not sure about other branches, but the Marine Corp excludes any enlistees who have tattoos now. I thought having a tattoo used to almost be a requirement for military service.

My favorite is the Army Rangers I know who have "Kill em all--Let GOD sort em out" on their arms...

How about the US Navy, Ray? Any truth that you have "Father Time Forever" tattooed on your right bicep?

Offline Jhengsman

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2011, 10:56:14 AM »
I think the tattoo craze will fade with time. Johnny Depp regretted getting his then girlfriend Winona rider's name 'Winona Forever" tattooed on him. After they broke up, being a wine lover, he had it changed to (altered) 'Wino Forever"

I remember a Star Trek episode where an alien entered 2013 San Francisco. Her alien look was sort of like the dots pop singer Rihanna now has running down her back. The rich human from San Francisco sees her and said he had his tats that he got in the 90s removed  but he loved her work. Science Fiction writers 20 years ago thought it was a fad and not a movement in human culture. So far time is proving them wrong

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 333