It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: BOOOO!!!!!  (Read 5468 times)

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Re: BOOOO!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2019, 10:09:39 AM »
The same guy I referenced earlier in the thread is banging a Latina who is married. Like a telenovela, she is 32 with two young kids. She lives in an exclusive coastal area in So. Calif. She is married to a guy more than 20 years her senior.

My 34 year old friend met her at a nightclub. The first time he slept with her she came home to his place. She told him she has two kids but was divorced. Well, the second time they slept together she invited him to her house. A large house on a hill overlookiing the ocean. Turns out she is MARRIED with two kids (6 and 8 yrs old).

According to her, her husband is a narcissist and very disrespectful. He was traveling and away from home at the time. She told my friend the relationship is not going well. But after he slept with her she tells him the kids are at home sleeping and so was her mother! My buddy said after all that he asked her, "What if your mother sees me here with you?"  She replied, "Oh well, she doesn't like my husband either."

She said she only plans to stay married for another 10 years until the kids are 18. After that she will divorce him. In the meantime, the money is good and he will provide for the kids, etc.

What a schmuk that guy is.. or rather a CUCK (the husband)..

And to me it sounds like she is the narcisist..and a low class one at that..

Sad part in the US you cant run a puta like that`s ass out into the street and back to the barrio with the cockroaches and rats she lived with most of her life, like you can in Colombia. without any issues. In the US you would end up supporting  her and the kids for the next 15 years because the government mandated it. Meanwhile, she would be out at the club, riding the cock carousel, and bringing all kinds of strange men home to screw in front of the kids and her puta  mother.

And I have ZERO respect for your friend as well for knowingly banging  a married women, in front of her kids as well..sheeesh...what a slime ball..

Thats one reason  never had kids..very few women out there these days (at least that I have met and dated) that would make good wholesome mothers.

Better to die childless, and with dignity, than to lower your standards to the gutter.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 10:19:46 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2019, 11:52:15 AM »
The same guy I referenced earlier in the thread is banging a Latina who is married. Like a telenovela, she is 32 with two young kids. She lives in an exclusive coastal area in So. Calif. She is married to a guy more than 20 years her senior.

My 34 year old friend met her at a nightclub. The first time he slept with her she came home to his place. She told him she has two kids but was divorced. Well, the second time they slept together she invited him to her house. A large house on a hill overlookiing the ocean. Turns out she is MARRIED with two kids (6 and 8 yrs old).

According to her, her husband is a narcissist and very disrespectful. He was traveling and away from home at the time. She told my friend the relationship is not going well. But after he slept with her she tells him the kids are at home sleeping and so was her mother! My buddy said after all that he asked her, "What if your mother sees me here with you?"  She replied, "Oh well, she doesn't like my husband either."

She said she only plans to stay married for another 10 years until the kids are 18. After that she will divorce him. In the meantime, the money is good and he will provide for the kids, etc.

Holy [snip]!

She must be a socioparh
What think of person can live with someone they really dont like for ten freaking years

Thats like doing prison time for a crime you didnt commit

Or she could just be lying sociopath and none of what she says is the truth

Offline Hector_Lavoe

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2019, 04:11:37 PM »
Holy [snip]!

She must be a socioparh
What think of person can live with someone they really dont like for ten freaking years

Thats like doing prison time for a crime you didnt commit

Or she could just be lying sociopath and none of what she says is the truth

Yes, I agree with all of the above. Hard to know what the truth is when my friend is only hearing her side of the story. Regardless, I told him to run like wind from this b-I-t-c-h. He has plenty of other options anyway...

One other detail I left out: The whack job girl already told my buddy that she loves him!!! WTF?  A manipulative bitch is what she sounds like to me.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 04:26:39 PM by Hector_Lavoe »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2019, 04:11:37 PM »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2019, 04:20:47 PM »

What a schmuk that guy is.. or rather a CUCK (the husband)..

And to me it sounds like she is the narcisist..and a low class one at that..

Sad part in the US you cant run a puta like that`s ass out into the street and back to the barrio with the cockroaches and rats she lived with most of her life, like you can in Colombia. without any issues. In the US you would end up supporting  her and the kids for the next 15 years because the government mandated it. Meanwhile, she would be out at the club, riding the cock carousel, and bringing all kinds of strange men home to screw in front of the kids and her puta  mother.

And I have ZERO respect for your friend as well for knowingly banging  a married women, in front of her kids as well..sheeesh...what a slime ball..

As I said to Calipro, we are only hearing her side of the story. She told my friend that he is a narcissist and is a highly negative person. If true, then why the p-h-u-c-k did she marry the azz_hole? I realize more is revealed the deeper you get into a relationship so perhaps it all went south AFTER the wedding/kids, etc. Who knows?

In defense of my friend, he did NOT know she was married until the second time they got together. And he was very much conflicted. He had only had sex with her once on that second date (at her place). He told me he couldn't perform again because the nasty reality of it all was hitting home.  He has not gotten together with her again since this second meeting....

Also, he never met the kids or her mother. But there were in the house when he was there. It is a large house in an exclusive neighborhood.

I told him to run like wind from this b-i-t-c-h. I suspect he will. He certainly has tons of options and way less baggage (no kids, etc.) than her.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 04:39:08 PM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2019, 04:51:58 PM »

Yes, I agree with all of the above. Hard to know what the truth is when my friend is only hearing her side of the story. Regardless, I told him to run like wind from this b-I-t-c-h. He has plenty of other options anyway...

One other detail I left out: The whack job girl already told my buddy that she loves him!!! WTF?  A manipulative bitch is what she sounds like to me.
I dont care how good looking she is, she's the one who's the narcissist....

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 141