It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: BOOOO!!!!!  (Read 5385 times)

Offline Elexpatriado

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
BOOOO!!!!!
« on: May 26, 2019, 08:14:25 PM »
BOOOO :P :PO!!! ;D :-[ :-[

Offline Calipro

• Trips: None (yet)
Re: BOOOO!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 05:54:01 PM »
BOOOO :P :PO!!! ;D :-[ :-[

Gotta love tinder in medellin

At 57 you still have hotties hitting you up

What do you think about Caterin?

https://go.tinder.com/AjA271ztiGs-Caterin

Offline Calipro

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 06:05:16 PM »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 06:05:16 PM »

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 08:54:34 AM »

lol 57 with $$$,  any girl in Colombia is available, even if she has a boyfriend.  its all about the $$$$$. slap a few $$ on your forehead, you instantly good looking LMFAO

Offline Hector_Lavoe

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 09:18:21 AM »

Couldn't see her without a login....can't seem to remember mine since I have the app on my phone.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2019, 11:28:55 AM »

lol 57 with $$$,  any girl in Colombia is available, even if she has a boyfriend.  its all about the $$$$$. slap a few $$ on your forehead, you instantly good looking LMFAO

Not everyone has to pay in cash

Some are actually looking for a relationship which is the most costly option

But plenty of these chicks will let you go for a test drive before buying the cow

Everyone is looking for something and these chicks that are open to guys twice their age have tons more options

Offline Calipro

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2019, 11:54:33 AM »
Couldn't see her without a login....can't seem to remember mine since I have the app on my phone.

Here is a guy here in Medellín that is in the same boat as I am .....married with a child...and he seems to be making the most of it

Something tells me his wife is bi
Mine isnt unfortunately so i would have a hard time surrounding myself with as much hot pussy as this guy

https://www.facebook.com/RocksRight

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2019, 02:20:32 PM »
Here is a guy here in Medellín that is in the same boat as I am .....married with a child...and he seems to be making the most of it

Mine isnt unfortunately so i would have a hard time surrounding myself with as much hot pussy as this guy

Looks like he's done some prison time...

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2019, 02:28:29 PM »
Not everyone has to pay in cash

Some are actually looking for a relationship which is the most costly option

But plenty of these chicks will let you go for a test drive before buying the cow

Everyone is looking for something and these chicks that are open to guys twice their age have tons more options

all men pay, in one way or another, either up front, or in dinners, vacations, phones, clothes, rent, motos ect.

you think that dude with all the tats in facebook, with his bi wife isnt paying lol. you think the girls are there for his winning personality and charm  ;D

Offline Calipro

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2019, 03:11:09 PM »

all men pay, in one way or another, either up front, or in dinners, vacations, phones, clothes, rent, motos ect.

you think that dude with all the tats in facebook, with his bi wife isnt paying lol. you think the girls are there for his winning personality and charm  ;D

Guy doesnt have alot
So i dont know what he could be payi

Having a little pink powder and being there when the time is right goes a long way

Besides is it reallly fair to say a guys paying when they spend less than what a guy in the US pays to take a girl out and not even get laid

Did you read the thread where a guy took out a chick three times and didnt even get a hand job

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2019, 08:27:17 PM »
Looks like he's done some prison time...

Some girls like that look the prison look LOL. In this case, the guy is obviously paying....

Offline Calipro

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2019, 08:42:01 PM »

Some girls like that look the prison look LOL. In this case, the guy is obviously paying....

? Can you see his profile?
Guy is married with a child
You should go to one of his parties to see if you would have to pay

And then if you have to pay
Everybody has to pay like Mudd

The is of the guy with his wife
He has a cute little kid with her

You should come on down we can all go out and see if you have to pay before we decide if he is paying
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 08:51:04 PM by Calipro »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2019, 08:55:37 PM »

I think there are guys that get laid without paying for sex

And from what i could tell he wasnt paying
Maybe the chicks just really wanted to sleep with his wife jajaja

Im living proof that chicks will [snip] you for no reason except that they just wanted to [snip]

What you do after that will decide if it was fre or not
I usually act like i could careless if they [snip]ed me again which is usually the case anyway
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 09:00:33 PM by Calipro »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2019, 08:55:37 PM »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2019, 05:07:49 AM »
? Can you see his profile?
Guy is married with a child
You should go to one of his parties to see if you would have to pay

And then if you have to pay
Everybody has to pay like Mudd

The is of the guy with his wife
He has a cute little kid with her

You should come on down we can all go out and see if you have to pay before we decide if he is paying

When I said he is paying I was NOT referring to his wife. I was referring to the line of girls I saw behind him in the main photo on his page. Didn't see or know which one was his wife.

Of course, most guys are paying (directly or indirectly) for their wives (some more than others) so my commentary was directed elsewhere.

Which of the two women in the photo you posted is his wife? 
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 05:16:55 AM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2019, 08:00:27 AM »

We have an FB friend in common and she is DEFINITELY into girls so you’re probably right.

Offline benjio

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2019, 08:11:56 AM »
When I said he is paying I was NOT referring to his wife. I was referring to the line of girls I saw behind him in the main photo on his page. Didn't see or know which one was his wife.

Of course, most guys are paying (directly or indirectly) for their wives (some more than others) so my commentary was directed elsewhere.

The U.S. has done an excellent job of making guys think vagina is a commodity. Women in the U.S. are even more convinced that the privilege of being inside them is something that holds value. It doesn’t. There’s literally billions of vaginas. And not only that...women LOVE letting us have our way with them. If I lined up all the women I’ve slept with between Colombia and Brazil without paying a cent there’s not a man on Earth that would believe it. Don’t get me wrong. I’ve paid for A LOT of it in one way or another. But a lot of times girls just wanna ?uck. I think any man of a certain age, weight, temperament and look is capable of getting NSA cooch in Latin America if he applies himself.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2019, 08:58:29 AM »

The one with the full sleeve is his wife

If you go to one of his finca parties he will tell you all the girls are his wifes friends
But he is definately banging them as well

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2019, 09:50:12 PM »
^^^ Re: Not paying for it:   There are definitely guys who do NOT pay for sex...in the U.S. and [insert country name here]. 

I know a 34 year old Latino guy here in the U.S.  We hit latin-themed nightclubs here in So. Calif. together sometimes. The guy is drowning in hot  p^ssy. And he is paying minimally for it.  At worst he might pay for a cheap first date and then put that girl in his rotation. I've also seen him pull plenty of hot girls straight home no questions asked.   

There is a high-end Latin themed nightclub we hit up together from time to time. I know he was banging one of the hot dancers there (not talking about a strip club either). He was basically banging her for fun...until she realized it wasn't going to get serious. Then she moved on.

But even an older guy like me can get it for "free"....IF I drop my standards enough. Jajajaja.       
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 09:52:14 PM by Hector_Lavoe »

Offline benjio

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2019, 09:57:31 AM »
Women love sex!!! At times I’m even willing to believe it when a woman tells me she loves sex more than most men. The only difference is most women aren’t emotionally built to sleep with a lot of different men. It doesn’t make them feel like it makes us feel. My experience with promiscuous women is there’s usually some deep-rooted mental issue they aren’t dealing with in a productive way. But I’’ve never been with a Latina that was truly into me on either side of the border that didn’t want it 3 times more than I did. I’m not sure how in the hell women in the U.S. and Europe convinced men that 9ussy is worth money. I don’t care how hot she is, if you’re not into her emotionally all you want her to do is shut up and leave as soon as you bust your load. If anything I’m of the opinion that if you’re gonna pay for it, pay her to walk away without any expectations after you’re finished.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 09:59:26 AM by benjio »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2019, 11:42:36 AM »

I dont go in those sites
I am in a serious relation.

And if you go in those sites your SO will know for sure because her friends and cousins will see you there and promptly report back to her...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 11:48:55 AM by Elexpatriado »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2019, 01:32:22 PM »
Women love sex!!! At times I’m even willing to believe it when a woman tells me she loves sex more than most men. The only difference is most women aren’t emotionally built to sleep with a lot of different men. It doesn’t make them feel like it makes us feel. My experience with promiscuous women is there’s usually some deep-rooted mental issue they aren’t dealing with in a productive way. But I’’ve never been with a Latina that was truly into me on either side of the border that didn’t want it 3 times more than I did. I’m not sure how in the hell women in the U.S. and Europe convinced men that 9ussy is worth money. I don’t care how hot she is, if you’re not into her emotionally all you want her to do is shut up and leave as soon as you bust your load. If anything I’m of the opinion that if you’re gonna pay for it, pay her to walk away without any expectations after you’re finished.
Exactly.  American men are the most gullible. At one point I believed men needed sex more than women. Not after 7 years of marriage to a Colombiana.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2019, 01:47:33 PM »
I dont go in those sites
I am in a serious relation.

And if you go in those sites your SO will know for sure because her friends and cousins will see you there and promptly report back to her...

Well yeah you cant use phots of yourself
But something close enough

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2019, 06:24:09 AM »
The same guy I referenced earlier in the thread is banging a Latina who is married. Like a telenovela, she is 32 with two young kids. She lives in an exclusive coastal area in So. Calif. She is married to a guy more than 20 years her senior.

My 34 year old friend met her at a nightclub. The first time he slept with her she came home to his place. She told him she has two kids but was divorced. Well, the second time they slept together she invited him to her house. A large house on a hill overlookiing the ocean. Turns out she is MARRIED with two kids (6 and 8 yrs old).

According to her, her husband is a narcissist and very disrespectful. He was traveling and away from home at the time. She told my friend the relationship is not going well. But after he slept with her she tells him the kids are at home sleeping and so was her mother! My buddy said after all that he asked her, "What if your mother sees me here with you?"  She replied, "Oh well, she doesn't like my husband either."

She said she only plans to stay married for another 10 years until the kids are 18. After that she will divorce him. In the meantime, the money is good and he will provide for the kids, etc.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2019, 06:24:09 AM »

Offline benjio

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2019, 07:50:59 AM »
My buddy said after all that he asked her, "What if your mother sees me here with you?"  She replied, "Oh well, she doesn't like my husband either."

Definitely not the first guy she’s brought home then. Her mother also sounds like a c&nt. That’s just a blatant lack of decency because she could easily leave and be well taken care of with California’s divorce/alimony laws. My guess is the guy isn’t half as bad as she’s making him out to be and she just wants to justify some d!ck on the side without looking like a bad person.

Dangerous game your friend is playing. Disrespectful narcissist or not, men kill over their wives. I think men should be especially careful when you’re dealing with women married to rich men in places like Texas and SoCal. There’s no telling how he really makes his money or who he does business with.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 07:53:49 AM by benjio »

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2019, 09:54:14 AM »
Definitely not the first guy she’s brought home then. Her mother also sounds like a c&nt. That’s just a blatant lack of decency because she could easily leave and be well taken care of with California’s divorce/alimony laws. My guess is the guy isn’t half as bad as she’s making him out to be and she just wants to justify some d!ck on the side without looking like a bad person.

Dangerous game your friend is playing. Disrespectful narcissist or not, men kill over their wives. I think men should be especially careful when you’re dealing with women married to rich men in places like Texas and SoCal. There’s no telling how he really makes his money or who he does business with.
Hector's playboy friend needs to get a clue. Going to the husband's house is reckless and he could find himself in a very volatile situation....

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 345