It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Recent Visits to Jamie's in BAQ?  (Read 3668 times)

Offline ag1987

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Recent Visits to Jamie's in BAQ?
« on: October 24, 2017, 08:44:54 AM »
Hi all!

Have been browsing the site for a week or so now and really appreciate all of the knowledge and insight there is here. I see Jamie's agency has a ton of great chatter but wanted to see if there is anyone who has recently been there? Most of what I can find is more than a few years old.

Thanks very much!

Offline Hector_Lavoe

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
Re: Recent Visits to Jamie's in BAQ?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 08:35:08 PM »
Hey AG1987. Yeah, you are right. Looks like the last trip report to Jamie's was in early 2015. I used Jamie's once but that was over 5 years ago.

I think the deal is P.L. is slower in traffic than it used to be and let's face it social media/online dating is just making it harder for the marriage agencies. That said, you can count on Jamie to deliver good customer service.

For me it would come down to how many women are on his site in my target age range that meet my general criteria. If they were 25 to 30 ladies that fit the bill I think it would be worth rolling the dice. You have to figure a certain amount of ladies won't be interested (let's say 50% which is probably conservative). So you wind up with 12 to 15 (or more) women that want to meet you.

Note: Ideally you'd find even more that meet your criteria (say 50 or more). The 25 to 30 figure listed above is a minimum cut off for me.

On the other hand IF you don't find that many women on his site that meet your criteria I wouldn't waste your time or money.

Offline ag1987

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 10:30:47 AM »
Hey Hector, thanks man! That is really good advice. I agree. I have conversed with Jamie over e-mail and he is a good dude who replies quickly always. I'll definitely be browsing his site as I approach my window to go (looking at next summer). I plan to go for 2.5 weeks and will use his translator in addition to learning as much Spanish as I can before departure.

Thanks and hope all is well for you.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 10:30:47 AM »

Offline Hector_Lavoe

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 10:46:31 PM »
^ag1987:  Thanks. Sounds like a good plan...good luck.

Offline buencamino2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 06:29:50 PM »
I.ve never used his service but (giving him a plug) it turns out he is a pretty good nature photographer. I think you can ,find a link to his photos somewhere on the site-

Offline iambboy8012

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 06:27:28 PM »
Hey ag1987 I did Jaime’s this past February. I had a decent time, didn’t meet a woman that made me spark, but meet quite a few women who I’m still in contact with today.

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 09:12:31 AM »
I had a decent time, didn’t meet a woman that made me spark, but meet quite a few women who I’m still in contact with today.

That's actually what I would recommend to any man  that has intentions of using an agency. Meet as many as you can, have fun and keep in contact with the ones you see future potential with. Once you hop on a plane back home most women will reveal their true intentions and personalities...sometimes very different that what they pretended to be during a few first dates. More importantly any woman that makes a valiant effort to keep in touch with you over long distances and periods of time has passed a very important test.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 09:25:04 AM by benjio »

Offline mambocowboy

Re: Recent Visits to Jamie's in BAQ?9
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 11:36:23 AM »

That's actually what I would recommend to any man  that has intentions of using an agency. Meet as many as you can, have fun and keep in contact with the ones you see future potential with. Once you hop on a plane back home most women will reveal their true intentions and personalities...sometimes very different that what they pretended to be during a few first dates. More importantly any woman that makes a valiant effort to keep in touch with you over long distances and periods of time has passed a very important test.
Because most guys can't spend more than a few weeks in country,  the long distance aspect is a great test of her interest and dependability.  If she doesn't make time to skype or facetime with you daily, she's either not interested and/or dependable enough....

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 08:21:33 PM »
If she doesn't make time to skype or facetime with you daily, she's either not interested and/or dependable enough....

Agree with you there!!

iambboy...

And Whatapps too!  Most importantly, if she has time changing her profile photos in her whatapps or making posts in her Facebook page, then she has no time for you, which means you are less important than her uploading new profile photo ir making Facebook postings etc

Save yourself $5k  (from the Dream Connections your other postings), try to join LatinAmericanCupid or ColombianCupid site for the time being.  You might found someone there.  I've found two of my ex-girlfriends from the site - sadly it did not work out in the long run.   You could've met a woman from that £5k you spent but might not work out in the long run.  At least I am saving $5k !!!  Seeing that Northern Coast girls aren't your type.

If you are "newbie" with Latin women, from these 2 dating sites, you will learn how their minds work including potential scammers.   Just do not send any money without ever meeting including the hottest girls you will ever seen!

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2017, 10:35:21 AM »

Agree with you there!!

iambboy...

And Whatapps too!  Most importantly, if she has time changing her profile photos in her whatapps or making posts in her Facebook page, then she has no time for you, which means you are less important than her uploading new profile photo ir making Facebook postings etc

Save yourself $5k  (from the Dream Connections your other postings), try to join LatinAmericanCupid or ColombianCupid site for the time being.  You might found someone there.  I've found two of my ex-girlfriends from the site - sadly it did not work out in the long run.   You could've met a woman from that £5k you spent but might not work out in the long run.  At least I am saving $5k !!!  Seeing that Northern Coast girls aren't your type.

If you are "newbie" with Latin women, from these 2 dating sites, you will learn how their minds work including potential scammers.   Just do not send any money without ever meeting including the hottest girls you will ever seen!
I hear there are more scammers on the cupid sites now, but i did meet my wife via LAC in 2011, and i know for sure some of my wife's girlfriends who are not scammers currently have profules on LAC. For me it was the best $29.95 I ever spent. I only used it for one month. In that time i chatted up many more women than i could have met in person, and found my wife...so i think it was money well spent...

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2017, 06:40:03 PM »
I hear there are more scammers on the cupid sites now, but i did meet my wife via LAC in 2011, and i know for sure some of my wife's girlfriends who are not scammers currently have profules on LAC. For me it was the best $29.95 I ever spent. I only used it for one month. In that time i chatted up many more women than i could have met in person, and found my wife...so i think it was money well spent...

Even 15 years ago when the internet was really just taking off in 3rd world nations, there were plenty of scammers. Plenty of women of all ages, who'd get to various stages of 'naked' too.

But what I most sadly remember were some women who were very open that they were poor, hungry and desperate to get out of their country, hopefully for a better life. I think millions more women than before have been repeatedly 'played' and they've turned the tables, doing it to guys.

While prettyness would never win my heart in the following case regardless, really prettyness alone never could, I remember chatting with one lovely woman who simply 'cut to the chase' and told me that if I chose her, she would, quote be my "slave". Totally shocked me.

While a mutual friend introduced me online to my now wife, she and I had cupid profiles.

I never felt the need to do so in the four years I knew my wife before marrying her, but a lot of people who are interested in someone seriously, have a friend approach the prospect to see if they really are 'exclusive' to each other.

Maybe the old adage: " All is fair in love and war" is true after all...
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Rschnb67

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2017, 08:45:22 AM »
 I have not been on this site in over a year and it's funny to see how things didn't even change one bit   You have the same experts giving advice to newbies and then trying to find a wife my advice is don't listen to mambo and Gato and these other loudmouths who claim to know everything but yet don't even have a woman  i've been married over a year it gets better every day just use your own instincts

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2017, 09:12:21 AM »
I have not been on this site in over a year and it's funny to see how things didn't even change one bit   You have the same experts giving advice to newbies and then trying to find a wife my advice is don't listen to mambo and Gato and these other loudmouths who claim to know everything but yet don't even have a woman  i've been married over a year it gets better every day just use your own instincts
Ive been married 5 and a half years . Get your facts straight.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2017, 09:12:21 AM »

Offline Rschnb67

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2017, 10:00:24 AM »
 Whatever dude you're still a know it all DB   Thank God I didn't listen to any of the crap you said that you called advice

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2017, 10:51:51 AM »
Whatever dude you're still a know it all DB   Thank God I didn't listen to any of the crap you said that you called advice
Never claimed to know it all. Obviously i offended you at some point and you cant let it go.... But you have never contributed anything memorable here that i can recall, and came back just to troll me and Gato. This site is actually still chugging along. We have plenty of humble guys on here who don't troll and share wisdom from their experiences.  Dont let the door hit you on the way out...

Offline Rschnb67

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2017, 01:07:52 PM »
No man you're the last person I would worry about in the world I was just reading this nice young man's post and I didn't want him to get Miss information just like you are giving out it's so pathetic that you have nothing better to do with your life then sit in here I'm going to make it a point to stick around now and give good advice contrary to what you have been doing how many relationships are y no man you're the last person I would worry about in the world I was just reading this nice young man's post and I didn't want him to get Miss information just like you are giving out it's so pathetic that you have nothing better to do with your life then sit in here I'm going to make it a point to stick around now and give good advice contrary to what you have been doing how many relationships did you help start on here? Probably zero because all you do is find what everybody's doing wrong and you think you're some king or something you're a piece of garbage why don't you go and talk to your wife once a while instead of sitting on the computer now she probably thinks all Americans are idiot loser like you

Gato4Astrid

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2017, 01:34:53 PM »
  i've been married over a year it gets better every day just use your own instincts

Didn't you know that I am a flying pigs trainer?

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 130