It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: A Question about Medellin's Climate  (Read 5240 times)

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: A Question about Medellin's Climate
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2016, 12:44:53 PM »
There's nothing you can tell me that would convince me that American women aren't just as slutty or sluttier than latinas or any other type of woman.  Seriously!  In general the gringas I've known are just as horny and man-hungry as women from any other culture.

It isn't even a matter of being slutty. ....I don't know how many colombianas you have lived with but it is different......they just put out day after day month after month....there is never even a question about sex.....except maybe how many times you are going to do it on any particular day.

A remember getting in an argument with my first Colombian wife right before bedtime and I just ignored her thinking I didn't even want to have sex....she called me out on it.....oh so you get mad and now we aren't going  to have sex.

Yes they have a different mentality when it comes to sex......no question about it.

I know a lot of guys married  to gringas that have sex about twice a year. LOL

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2016, 12:58:13 PM »
There's nothing you can tell me that would convince me that American women aren't just as slutty or sluttier than latinas or any other type of woman.  Seriously!  In general the gringas I've known are just as horny and man-hungry as women from any other culture.

I agree wholeheartedly!!! But in the U.S. a lot of women have learned to use sex as a tool. And even worse, as a weapon. I think we can all agree that although the average woman is just as horny as any man, they are a lot better at controlling those urges. If not, no one would ever get anything done. The entire world would be one big, infinite orgy. LOL!! I know married men in the U.S. that literally have to beg their wives for sex. And in the rare occasion she agrees, they have to do something for them first. I've heard of the same thing happening in Europe. I'm sure every guy reading this knows a man or several men that go through this...and that's if they are attracted enough to their wives to still want to sleep with them at all! This type of behavior is unheard of in Latin America. Any wife here knows that denying her husband sex will most likely result in him getting it somewhere else. The biggest difference between the U.S. and Latin America is the level of beauty and the sexual connotations that come along with that. That's it. We can sleep with more attractive women here because there are so many more attractive women. In my opinion that same quantity of attractive women is what makes women here feel obligated to keep their men satisfied. That's why women in the U.S. are so threatened by the idea of American Men looking for wives overseas. It makes their most powerful weapon obsolete.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 01:02:01 PM by benjio »

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2016, 01:06:13 PM »
It isn't even a matter of being slutty. ....I don't know how many colombianas you have lived with but it is different......they just put out day after day month after month....there is never even a question about sex.....except maybe how many times you are going to do it on any particular day.

A remember getting in an argument with my first Colombian wife right before bedtime and I just ignored her thinking I didn't even want to have sex....she called me out on it.....oh so you get mad and now we aren't going  to have sex.

Yes they have a different mentality when it comes to sex......no question about it.

I know a lot of guys married  to gringas that have sex about twice a year. LOL

Damn Cali...I didn't even see your post before replying to Awesome's. But yeah...what you just said!  8)

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2016, 01:06:13 PM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats