It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: New Agency in Cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1987 times)

Offline Alabamaboy!

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
New Agency in Cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: July 16, 2008, 06:03:26 PM »
I just wanted to let everyone know about a new agency in Cali.  It is www.latingirlsofcolombia.com.  It is owned and operated by Isabel who used to work at All Colombian Girls .  She is terrific as anyone who has ever met her already knows. 

I am not providing this information as "spam" or anything like that.  I just want everyone to know that it is new, the service is great, and that's all.

I will be following with a detailed 3 part trip report for Cali, Cartagena, and Barranquilla.

Thanks

Offline UKCaliumbo

Re: New Agency in Cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 02:00:41 PM »
Has anyone else use this service?

Offline UKCaliumbo

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 02:16:07 PM »
I just wanted to let everyone know about a new agency in Cali.  It is www.latingirlsofcolombia.com.  It is owned and operated by Isabel who used to work at All Colombian Girls .  She is terrific as anyone who has ever met her already knows. 

I am not providing this information as "spam" or anything like that.  I just want everyone to know that it is new, the service is great, and that's all.

I will be following with a detailed 3 part trip report for Cali, Cartagena, and Barranquilla.

Thanks

I have looked at the website but it does not say much about their services..... do not know how much etc.... I had to write a letter - waiting for the reply (if she does!)

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 02:16:07 PM »

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 08:39:28 PM »
I hope the answer you get isn't "if you have to ask you can't afford it".

Other than that the site looks like someone actually got off their ass and did some leg work.

All original photos and all new women. If I were in the market I'd certainly give them a try.

Offline UKCaliumbo

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 10:48:00 PM »
I hope the answer you get isn't "if you have to ask you can't afford it".

Other than that the site looks like someone actually got off their ass and did some leg work.

All original photos and all new women. If I were in the market I'd certainly give them a try.

wrote letter to 2 e-mails shown on the website, but one of them returned to me as mail undelivered

Offline Alabamaboy!

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 08:03:17 AM »
I recently talked to the girl who is running the website.....and times must be getting tough or something. Because she wants to sell the agency.  I guess she is not doing any good business.  She took on an American partner...but he did not help her out as much as she hoped since he is busy all the time with his other business here in the States.  She is now running the service out of her home.....and it does not seem like she has added any women to her site in the last 6 months.  I guess it is dead.

Offline UKCaliumbo

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 08:23:02 AM »
I recently talked to the girl who is running the website.....and times must be getting tough or something. Because she wants to sell the agency.  I guess she is not doing any good business.  She took on an American partner...but he did not help her out as much as she hoped since he is busy all the time with his other business here in the States.  She is now running the service out of her home.....and it does not seem like she has added any women to her site in the last 6 months.  I guess it is dead.

She needs to run the business on part-time basis while trying to sell it at the same time.  It would be nice to earn some money while doing the work on part-time basis.

I have written a letter to her yesterday, and it will look bad if I do not hear anything from her by next week.  There are 2 or 3 ladies from that site that I would like to meet.

Offline Cali-vet

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 09:44:30 AM »
Nice page. Is that guy looking for lice in the girl´s hair?

Offline UKCaliumbo

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2008, 10:46:38 AM »
Nice page. Is that guy looking for lice in the girl´s hair?

;D

She smiled after he told her that she has no lices  ;D

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132