It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Places to stay in Latin America  (Read 3023 times)

Offline Patrick

Places to stay in Latin America
« on: January 26, 2006, 01:50:55 PM »
I know some of you have rooms, apartments, or condos you rent out.  Please list them and I'll add them to a list below this text.   No agency ads please!

Offline Colombian Services

• Commercial Member
    • Bogota Colombia Lodging - Flower Delivery Service
Bogota Apartments/Rooms for Rent - Flower & gift Deliver
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 05:11:02 PM »
Thanks Patrick,  :!:

We offer flower & gift delivery throughout Colombia, we offer lodging in Bogota, both apts. and a bed & breakfast with FREE breakfast, maid service, hi-speed Internet, FREE U.S./Canada phone calls, laundry service and all the FREE help and advise we can offer.

Wednesday is FREE typical Colombian lunch day, Beans, rice, eggs, chicharron, patacona, aguacate.

Apartments & rooms for rent: www.BogotaColombiaLodging.com
Flowers and gifts delivered in Colombia: www.FlowerstoColombia.com

U.S. Phone: 1-305-433-2299
Bogota: 315-879-6690

In Cali & Medellin Colombia we offer apartments through reliable affiliates.

We are Bogota based and centrally located in the northwest area in the barrio Salitre, about 8 min. from the airport, 3 min. from the U.S. Embassy, safe, secure and across the street from a 3 story mall.

We also offer fiance visa service, tour guides, car & driver, translators, lawyers, Dentists, Doctors and most any service a traveler, tourist or business person may need.

We enjoy promoting Colombia and are always happy to help you with whatever you may need.

Offline Throw

CALI PENTHOUSE FOR RENT!!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 01:48:08 PM »
I have a luxurious penthouse located in the north/west part of Cali, just up the river from the Intercontinental Hotel.  Located in an extremely secure building, the penthouse has two levels, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, bar, pool table, office with Vonage and high speed connection, Home Theatre, Private jacuzzi, sauna, steam and swimming pool.  Absolutely the most spectacular views in all of Cali.  By far the best place to stay in Colombia.  View it at

www.calipenthouse.com

Planet-Love.com

CALI PENTHOUSE FOR RENT!!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 01:48:08 PM »

Offline papi

rentals
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2006, 08:52:26 PM »
i am searching for a room to rent with private bath in S. Fla, miami, keys, Boca, etc., up to $600 or less. i am also interested in any nice apartments to rent in Panama or Costa Rica
Red Bull may give you wings, but if Flakes could fly - BAQ is in fact an airport

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 130