It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Dominican republic brides  (Read 3023 times)

Offline emearg

Dominican republic brides
« on: January 31, 2006, 07:44:16 AM »
Hello all

i was wondering if anyone has had any experience or has any knowledge of ladies from the Domincian Republic as far as being a good place for a potenital life mate.

I am from Australia and while I have heard of Columbian ladies being the bee's knee's of Latina wives I am keen to see if there are other options in the region.

I am really keen on finding a pleasant and loyal companion for life and dont care too much if she is dark or light skinned....personality is what I am looking for.

Appreciate any help and advice.

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 08:04:01 AM »
Pleasant and loyal aren't the two adjectives I think of when discussing Latinas. Don't get me wrong, it's not that they're not pleasant and loyal - they are. Hot tempered and passionate are probably the two most significant adjectives that come with Latinas, though, at least in my experience. Some guys really are into those charcteristics, but you'll find most of the guys who post in this area (the Asian section) prefer things like serenity and cooperation. If you're truly ino pleasantness, you'd do better closer to home, for you at least, in the PI, Thailand, or Viet Nam IMO.

- Jeff

Offline emearg

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 08:16:44 AM »
Quote from: Jeff S
Pleasant and loyal aren't the two adjectives I think of when discussing Latinas. Don't get me wrong, it's not that they're not pleasant and loyal - they are. Hot tempered and passionate are probably the two most significant adjectives that come with Latinas, though, at least in my experience. Some guys really are into those charcteristics, but you'll find most of the guys who post in this area (the Asian section) prefer things like serenity and cooperation. If you're truly ino pleasantness, you'd do better closer to home, for you at least, in the PI, Thailand, or Viet Nam IMO.

- Jeff

lol I posted in the wrong forum.....lol but thanks for the kind advice....I have been leaning to Thai ladies myself.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 08:16:44 AM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats