It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Trip Report  (Read 3006 times)

Offline Bear

Trip Report
« on: January 28, 2006, 09:42:51 PM »
Hey Fellas!
I re-posted my second trip report on this sites trip report section.  Unfortunately my computer at home crashed 6 months ago and I lost the 1st trip report copy I was saving there.  I tried to copy it from Planet-Love but I could only get the last two chapters from the archieves.  Really lost some good info and memories :cry:
Planning the 3rd trip in Dec/Jan.  any one want to make it a group trip?  We are looking to go to Manila (Tagaytay and Taal), Boracay, Davao and Baguio (most likely in that order so that we can spend Christmas with her family).

Offline Stephen

Trip Report
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 07:46:19 PM »
Tess and I are seriously considering going to the phils for Christmas.  Perhaps we can meet for a meal with you in Manila.

Stephen

Offline Bear

Manila
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 05:41:40 PM »
I saw in your trip report where you stayed.  I stayed their too on the second trip but the first hotel I stayed at was accross the street from two malls and a Shoe Mart.  I really liked it because it had humongous rooms, good location to the malls and kitchenettes with a stove and an ice box.  Really don't remeber if it had cable TV.  Sadly neither Honey or I can remember the name.  The malls accorss the street were Ayala and Glorietta.  About all Honey remebers is that it was in Makati but it weas one of the "older" hotels.  Did have a nice large swimming pool.

The Bear Family

Planet-Love.com

Manila
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 05:41:40 PM »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0