It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Gift giving in The Philippines  (Read 24767 times)

Offline Dave H

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Gift giving in The Philippines
« Reply #125 on: March 12, 2011, 09:21:07 AM »
Hey Zulu,

This is all pure bull shyt.

Let me clear something up right now.

All this phony hype about anti-American sentiment in the Philippines is nothing more than communist propaganda, and that’s not just a cliche.

When you see those photos/videos on your TV with all the Filipinos out in the streets with their Yankee-Go-Home signs, you need to understand what you are REALLY seeing.

When the commies want to get some publicity, they send out a mass text message to a list of around 10,000 or so sympathizers in Manila for a noon-time rally. The workers get out of work for lunch, pick up their anti-American sign from the commie organizers, and pose in the streets for a quick photo op for the media. Then they get their free lunch and go back to work.

I have been there and I have seen it first hand.

Fact: There is no significant anti-American sentiment in the Philippines and there never has been. It’s all commie propaganda and you have been duped by the commies. But don’t feel alone because a lot of other folks have been suckered by them also.

Now you need to take a different angle besides this fake anti-American BS because it is just that…BS!

Ray

Hey Ray,

Very true! I have spent a lot of time in the Philippines during the past decade. MOST Filipinos LIKE Americans! Many want their daughters to marry one. As you said, the anti-American protesters are mostly professionals who are paid and fed. Others are misguided collage students who are being brainwashed by the strong commie and feminist (also commies) propaganda that is being shoved down their throats on college campuses. Most of the Filipinos that I talk to miss Marcos and say life was better when he was in power. The average Filipino didn't have a problem under Marcos, but of course his wealthy TRAPO rivals did! If not for the American military protection, Cory Aquino would have not have survived the numerous coup attempts and plots against her. The Philippines is much larger than Manila and what we see on ABS-CBN news! One can't totally believe ABS-CBN's viewpoint because the owners (Lopez family) owe infinite “utang na loob” to the Aquinos for getting the network back after the "People Power Revolution."

I was in the Philippines the during the trumped up rape case against the US Marines and Daniel Smith! Most people (except commies and Femnazis) thought that it was pure BS that was being orchestrated by a few anti-American groups! I can't recall anyone questioning why the "victim's" very prominent and tough first lawyer, Katrina Legarda, a women's and children's rights advocate, dropped the case (one of the most important in the past decade that involved women's rights and national sovereignty) like a hot potato! "GMA News reported that Atty. Katrina Legarda's group, which had handled Nicole's case since November 2005, had stopped representing Nicole in the "Subic Rape Case. Nicole's mother told GMA News that despite this, they will go ahead with the case." In 1996 Legarda fought hard for extradition and won a conviction against powerful Philippine Congressman Romeo Jalosjos, for raping a minor.  This could have been another big feather in her cap! I suppose everyone already knew the answer in their own minds why she "stopped representing Nicole" and didn't have to ask! "Nicole" and Daniel Smith (US Marines) were nothing more than pawns that were being used by leftest groups to push their anti-American agenda...

The happy ending...Daniel Smith was eventually found innocent and acquitted..."Nicole" moved to the US to live happily ever after with her US Marine fiance...and the commies and femNazis gave us a clearer picture of what they are really all about! (“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” Joseph Goebbels  ) Unfortunately for them, most Filipinos didn't believe it and the truth eventually came out!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subic_rape_case#Recantation

« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 10:45:58 AM by Dave H »
The developmentally disabled madman!

Offline Dave H

« Reply #126 on: March 12, 2011, 11:02:29 AM »
I'm very sorry Bill but you see many of us haven't received out Planet-Love paychecks in many months. this has caused many of us to have to cut way back on things like food,heat & many other things that normal people just take for granted . I myself just now finished my 1 can of Alpo for the week & have been forced to move into an igloo. ;D ;D Hopefully my past due PL pay will show up any day & I'll be able to afford 2 cans of Alpo a week & that mite just be enough to drive the hunger pains away so i myself can stay on topic at least most of the time ;)

piglett  

Hey pig,

I want to renegotiate my contract...Ray and I only get paid per post, while Rob gets paid per word. That guy is getting rich giving away free advice! Are you still being paid in fartings like me?   Man, I thought they said "farthings." (Farthing - a former British monetary unit equal to 1⁄4 of a penny)
Jeff has it real bad, I think he only gets paid per subject that he sends to the Asian Flame Room. No wonder those Latin Board moderaters keep retiring...they must be billionaires!  ;D

Dave

« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 11:17:42 AM by Dave H »

Offline Woody

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
« Reply #127 on: March 12, 2011, 11:19:21 AM »
Are you still being paid in fartings like me?   Man, I thought they said "farthings."

At least they kept their promises to me. I could use help with the heating bills in the winter, so they offered to pay in natural gas. I guess it is natural gas in a way....  :-\

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #127 on: March 12, 2011, 11:19:21 AM »

Offline Dave H

« Reply #128 on: March 12, 2011, 11:23:19 AM »
At least they kept their promises to me. I could use help with the heating bills in the winter, so they offered to pay in natural gas. I guess it is natural gas in a way....  :-\

Hey Woody,

You are lucky! I live in the Philippines and South Florida before that...I don't need any more heat!  ;)

Dave

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132