It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: best agencies  (Read 27287 times)

Offline bad40

best agencies
« on: August 25, 2007, 08:52:22 AM »
this blog obviously has members with a wealth of experience. numerous agencies are littered across the internet. which of them are the best at their craft in medellin, bogota, manizales, cartagena, cali and barranquilla?

Offline sean126

Re: best agencies
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 09:35:39 AM »
Barranquilla----hands down it's latin-wife.com.  Thats just an opinion, I've only used one. 

Offline chizz

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 10:06:47 AM »
I've had dealings with several agencies, Barranquilla's best, amor de cartegena, south of the border, cali best, allcolombiangirls, latin encounters, tlc, calivip, so i have a pretty good handle on the agency front, and I agree with sean, in my opinion latin-wife was by far, the best agency i've dealt with. Just my opinion, if you want more specifics about why I feel that way hit me up with a pm if you want. I've only been to cali, and barranquilla, so I don't know anything about the agencies in medellin, or bogota because i've never dealt with them.
chizz
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 10:10:31 AM by chizz »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 10:06:47 AM »

Offline EbonyPrince

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 10:30:06 AM »
I have only experience with two agencies.  I chose latin-wife in BAQ based upon outstanding feedback from referrals from guys here and through a list supplied by Jamie.  I checked out Amor De Cartagena as another choice only because I wasn't aware of any other agencies in BAQ or CTG.  Latin-wife is by far the best IMO.  I patronize people and agencies that have done right by me, and I have gotten nothing but excellent VIP service from latin-wife.

I have spoken to someone that works at colombiacupido in Manizales, and I have also had conversation with someone that has used this agency.  I have gotten the same type of feedback about the owner of the agency that initially led me to latin-wife, so I am considering checking them out later this year.  I am still in the research phase, but I have been hearing good things about the women of Manizales and the agency.

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 12:28:44 PM »
by  amount and quality  of available attractive women, and friendly helpful service probalby jamie's agency in barranquilla, latin wife is the top runner.  colombian cupido in manizales and LAI in bogota are also run very well, but LAI is lacking on the # of women.  also cali vip is good, and colombian sweethearts is ok also, but very few attractive women on the web site. also hear good things about cali charm.

Offline garythfla

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 01:10:07 AM »
i met my fiance through LAI in Bogota and I agree with the previous poster in that they dont have the sheer number of women that jamie's agency does (based on what i have seen on his site in the past).

one other thing about LAI.....the staff is very friendly and helpful but you have to watch "Charlie" like a hawk. I dont know if he is the overall owner of the agency or what but he is the one you pay before you leave if you stay in their hotel they have there. I have stayed there twice in the past year and both times have had numerous problems, such as:

1. on my last trip, i asked for the $40/night room and was put in the more expensive room by "mistake" and wasnt told about it until after i got there and i was expected to pay the more expensive rate (which they came off of after i argued about it). Ended up paying $50/night, which I still didnt think was right but I just let it go.
2. on my first trip i had several mystery charges for meals at the hotel that i know i didnt eat but i let it go.
3. after #1 happened i spoke with some other guys that were there and they said the same thing had happened to them in the past.

hopefully me and my fiance will be married and i wont need LAI's services again. I would use them again if I was single again but I wouldnt stay at the hotel.

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2007, 08:58:48 AM »
BAQ: best agency is Jamie at Latin Wife, great service, attractive women, a little expensive but worthwhile.

Cali: All Colombian Girls is pretty good, not all the women on the site are always available but many of them are available.  Good service overall.

Fathertime!
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline bigstew33

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 09:09:01 AM »
I have dealt with one and in Barranquilla it is ilovelatins.com  with them you get big socials, and pool parties.  It's a little different than what most of the guys here like.  Most guys that post here are veterans and are more comfortable in smaller situations.  Such as Jaime's place.

Offline EbonyPrince

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2007, 11:21:10 AM »
When I deal with an agency or any business I don't want BS.  You don't get BS with Jamie's agency.  He is upfront about what you will be getting, and he has never over-sold his agency to me.  When I visit Colombia it is part vacation, thus I don't want to have to hassle with anyone about my stay or service.  When I choose agencies, I am choosing sanity and business professionalism.  I don't have time for BS.

The group parties are fine for some, but I associate that type of atmosphere like meeting someone out in a bar environment.  People are there for a good time and maybe to get laid, but I don't feel the mentality is about finding a life-long partner (IMO).  So I like the VIP type introduction services.  I think the bed and breakfast concept would also be a viable alternative.

Offline bad40

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2007, 02:53:18 PM »
thanks guys. it certainly is deceptive advertisinig to have women listed that are no longer available. latin-wife is one of the only websites that gives you detailed information, including the last profile update to confirm whether the lady is still interested in meeting someone.

Offline rpcv

• Opted-Out
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 07:29:15 AM »
Ok, here's my take on the agencies I have visited/used:

1) Cali Vip (Cali)- They used to have a bed n breakfast in addition to their agency services. They moved now and are on avenida sexta. Small one room office with a bathroom. The main secretary Paola is very helpful is willing to tell you info about the ladies. Fairly large database too. The owner is not in the country however.

2) All Colombian Girls (Cali)- Large database but several ladies are not available but still listed on the website. Isabel no longer works there but the other 2 secretaries are ok. The owner is a Colombian and his brother picks folks up at the airport but both do not speak English.

3) Latin Encounters (Cali)- No longer in existance.

4) Cali Charm (Cali)- good bed n breakfast and close to Chip Chapi mall. The previous owner Roy (an American) is a good guy and visits the place frequently. It is now run my Walter Marin (colombian). The database tends to have alot of ladies that have kids but the ones I met showed up for their dates and Walter seems to have good sense of customer service.

5) Love me.com- unique agency because they are associated with several agencies in various cities; Medellin, Cali, Manizales, Cartegena, etc. The site has a good database and several pics of each lady. A good place to start.

6) Colombiacupido (Manizales)- Best I've seen by far. Pricey at $300 for 4 intros but they ladies are sincere, show up on time, and have not met many Americans. Owner is an American and is no nonsense when it comes to running his agency. Very Customer oriented!

7) True love marriage agency (medellin)- no longer in existance

Offline chizz

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 07:39:57 AM »
6) Colombiacupido (Manizales)- Best I've seen by far. Pricey at $300 for 4 intros but they ladies are sincere, show up on time, and have not met many Americans. Owner is an American and is no nonsense when it comes to running his agency. Very Customer oriented!

$300.00 for 4 intros??? That's beyond pricey! Do you get anything else with it, or just the introduction?
chizz

Offline rpcv

• Opted-Out
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2007, 10:04:32 AM »
$300.00 for 4 intros??? That's beyond pricey! Do you get anything else with it, or just the introduction?
chizz

Yes it is considerably more than other agencies but a huge selling point for me was that the women I wanted to meet were all available, genuinely interested in meeting me, showed up on time, were serious about meeting an American for dating/marriage, etc. If you want more dates, I believe the owner's willing to negotiate.

I started out at other agencies trying to meet a lot of women because I had a short amount of time in the country each trip and wanted to see what type of lady was right for me. After doing so, this place and women seemed to fit my criteria and I was willing to pay that intro fee.

To get to the city, you either have to take a 5 hour or so bus ride or first go to Bogota and then hop a plane to Manizales, so unfortunately it is not on a direct route  However, I thought that the women there were more down to earth and educated with most attending one of the 4 Universities in the city. I could go on about the great weather and activities but that's for another thread.  ;)

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2007, 10:04:32 AM »

Offline chizz

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2007, 10:52:57 AM »
That's interesting, Rpcv, I think I would like to visit that city. I think it would be good to see other cities besides the main ones(cali, barranquilla, bogota, etc).
chizz

Offline wildbilman

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2007, 12:05:08 PM »
All,
Anybody heard of www.latinconnectionsgirlscali.com in Cali? They keep e-mailing me with pics of girls and inviting me to become a member. When I was in Cali a couple of months ago I called them on a Friday to stop in, and there was nobody there.

William

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2007, 12:35:47 PM »
looks like a knock off of latin encounters, which is now gone for good reasons. web site is terrible, really no info on girls, only one photo.

Offline bundy_138

• Latinas can be addictive....trust me!
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2007, 03:29:37 PM »
www.latinconnectionsgirlscali.com -    I'm not sure about you guys, but I would stay away from this place based on the prices alone.  Look under the "Presents" section and check out the prices!  ouch!!  Take a look at the car rental prices!   :o 

Even if they don't have many ladies but reel in a few suckers for the presents, car rental, and apartment rentals....they are making a fortune by Cali standards.  There seems to be plenty of hot latinas pictured, but how many are available or are up to date? 

Buyer beware!

Bundy
If you don't take care of your woman, someone else will.  (Bundy)

Offline EbonyPrince

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2007, 03:46:24 PM »
RP you have me pretty much sold.  I would like to know or have some ideas of what types of things I can do in Manizales.  Right now I am looking into November, so I like to have an early start on preparation :).

Offline pan de bono

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2007, 01:40:45 AM »
man i must really be old school agency guy. i look at the list you guys have produced and im not familiar with any of those agencies. I did alot of traveling to Colombia in the late 90's and early 2000's the names i recall were Latin Internet, Latin Encounters, Latin Connections, Latin Love, and a few others.

Offline rpcv

• Opted-Out
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2007, 08:33:48 AM »
RP you have me pretty much sold.  I would like to know or have some ideas of what types of things I can do in Manizales.  Right now I am looking into November, so I like to have an early start on preparation :).

You won't be dissapointed if you go. I'll PM you some info on activites to do there and hotels to stay at if you choose not to use one of the agency owner's apartments.

Offline machin2007

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2007, 03:14:20 PM »
Here are some agencies that I have had experience with.....and the grade that I would give them.

1.  International-introductions, Latin-Wife, aka Jamie's Place:   98.5%
     Pros:  Very professional, honest, good value, great results, great staff, good selection of ladies, great website, excellent services available.
     Cons: Cannot think of any

2.  All Colombian Girls.com:   80%
     Pros: Very nice girls, nice location
     Cons: Had problems with website, problems with payment, office is disorganized, not very effective, had "confidentiality issues" when one of the girls I dated actually worked for the agency and was getting into my personal information/schedule with citas with other girls.

3.  Cali VIP: 75%
     Pros:  Very nice staff
     Cons: Bad location, poor selection, slow website

4.  Amor De Cartagena:  ?????????????

Offline machin67

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2007, 07:14:16 PM »
I had another great experience with Jamie's place in Barranquilla again today....a little thing, but worth another notch up on his overall score from me....I would rate him at 99.5% now.

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2007, 09:39:17 PM »
I replied earlier in the thread, although now based on my latest trip, I want to restate my opinion about the best Cali agency.
I had previously stated All Colombian Girls with my favorite, but now I state that Cali Charm is the best agency in Cali...and by a longshot too.

My Barranquilla favorite remains the same, Latin-wife, Jamie's agency.

Fathertime!
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2007, 09:39:17 PM »

Offline daytrader

• ** mui feliz **
    • Mechanical Trader
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2007, 03:56:24 AM »
I replied earlier in the thread, although now based on my latest trip, I want to restate my opinion about the best Cali agency.
I had previously stated All Colombian Girls with my favorite, but now I state that Cali Charm is the best agency in Cali...and by a longshot too.

My Barranquilla favorite remains the same, Latin-wife, Jamie's agency.

Fathertime!

dittos....I would not recommend ACG since Isabel left, she was the only competent component there.

DayTrader
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I think I'm entitled to them.
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth!

Offline David

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2007, 02:46:46 PM »
Anybody have any dealing with Colombian Sweethearts? Or heard anything? I like the website, and the women appear very attractive. What about Colombia'sBest? Heard anything?

Hey Machin, how long ago was your experience with CaliVIP? Can you give me some details? Or anyone else know anything more about them? From reading the past threads, I understand it was bought out, has anyone used them since the summer 07?

David

« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 10:30:49 PM by David »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128