It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Looking for Info  (Read 1020 times)

winger

Looking for Info
« on: December 16, 2009, 08:10:42 PM »

Hi everyone,  I am new here and looking for some info.I havent started my search yet but I soon will be able to look for a woman in another country.I am really looking for info on where to go and how to start this process.I would appreciate any info and ideas.

Thanks in advance.

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Looking for Info
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 08:35:06 PM »
Welcome Winger!

Probably be a good idea to 'look around' at the postings people have made, getting a feel for experiences, good and bad, that guys have had in various countries/cultures. Any sort of gal/part of the world you've found yourself attracted to in particular?

It's not easy to narrow it down sometimes--there's beauty inside and outside in the women from so many nations--a whole lot of eye candy and such.

But if you're searching for a long term partner, you've got to take the time and look at the whole situation if it's likely to work out, including what culture she's coming from, her family, friends--a whole lot of variables.

Take the time to check things out, balance the leading with your heart, your brain and other body parts and you just might get lucky!
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
  • Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 02:29:52 AM »

Welcome to the board Winger.Different guys like different countries/cultures so go with one you are most interested in.You might want to checkout visajourney.com to get an idea of what it takes to get a woman to the US(if that's where you live).It's not a bad idea to do some investigating before you travel but I wouldn't completely make up my mind until you visit.If you don't like a country remember there are others.

Good Luck!

Researcher

Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 02:29:52 AM »

Offline raycjs

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 06:58:54 AM »
Welcome

You are getting some good advice and you have a few options on how to proceed. first you need to determine what country and type of women you are looking for. then you can do a few things log on to a few of the on line dating sites latinamericancupid.com.com and so forth or you can contact one of the many agencies and follow there lead. before you do any of this read some of the many post on this board and do you home work. i repeat do your homework. take it slow and ask many questions there are many guy's on here including myself that have done it right the first time or made many mistakes.. remember there are no experts only a lot of opinions... the guys on here will help you ant way you want. just ask and do not think that the question you are asking is stupid. Once again do your home first read a lot of the posts and learn from our mistakes... (those that made them)

Best of luck to you and welcome to the board.

Ray
Ray from OHIO

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132