It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Mexico's hottest women  (Read 5734 times)

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Mexico's hottest women
« on: September 01, 2011, 12:44:34 PM »

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
  • Spouse's Country: Japan
Re: Mexico's hottest women
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 01:05:09 PM »
One of my good friend's ex GF was in that montage - Laura Harring. I've been to her house. She's from Los Mochis Sinaloa. Still looks great for being in her mid 40s.

Offline Chris F

• Spouse's Country: Peru
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 03:36:56 PM »
 Where are they hiding?  These Mexican women look 1000 times better than the Mexican women I have seen here in Southern California.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 03:36:56 PM »

Offline Bob_S

• Global Moderator
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 04:01:58 PM »
Where are they hiding?
At modeling agencies, not marriage agencies.  You can afford one if you are a traficante.  Or musician.  Chicks dig musicians.  You'll notice Jessica Alba was in that montage?  She's half Chicano, married to an actor.  Chicks dig actors.
...a wife should be always a reasonable and agreeable companion, because she cannot always be young.
- "Gulliver's Travels" by Jonathan Swift

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 04:19:59 PM »
Yeah - well those weren't random chicks coming out of the grocery stores in East LA or Santa Ana.  I saw Salma Hayek in there too. Laura Harring was Miss USA and has starred in quite a few movies and TV and lives in Beverly Hills. My friend wasn't in the entertainment industry though and they were a hot item for quite a few years. He's a scientist/ businessman type.

Offline JimD

• Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 04:29:06 PM »
I don´t know where it is now but a bunch of Mexican Airlines stewerdesses decided they needed extra money and put together a calander with themselves as the models. They were smokin' hot!
Esposa y mosa vida hermosa

Offline El flaco

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 04:39:59 PM »
Where are they hiding?  These Mexican women look 1000 times better than the Mexican women I have seen here in Southern California.

I asked the same question about Brazilian women.  I live in MA and there is a very large Brazilian population here.  Unfortunately, there were hardly any that I considered attractive physically although their personalities were great.  I spent some time patronizing a few Brazilian restaurants, a bakery and my best luck was at the numerous salons where I would get my hair cut.  Many of the girls would ask if I had a boyfriend.  I briefly dated a Brazilian girl that worked in one of these salons, but it turned out she didn't have a valid visa so I dropped her like a hot potatoe.  My amateur conclusion was that the beautiful girls already have plenty of options in Brazil.

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 05:04:06 PM »
ive seen some pretty cute girls in Tijuana, believe it or not. a lot come from smaller cities looking for work. but Guadalajara probably has the most

Offline whitey

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 05:12:54 PM »

I asked the same question about Brazilian women.  I live in MA and there is a very large Brazilian population here.  Unfortunately, there were hardly any that I considered attractive physically although their personalities were great.  I spent some time patronizing a few Brazilian restaurants, a bakery and my best luck was at the numerous salons where I would get my hair cut.  Many of the girls would ask if I had a boyfriend.  I briefly dated a Brazilian girl that worked in one of these salons, but it turned out she didn't have a valid visa so I dropped her like a hot potatoe.  My amateur conclusion was that the beautiful girls already have plenty of options in Brazil.

In my city about 7% of the population is latino, with most of them being Colombiano.  Some of the young girls are pretty, but most of the women aren't nearly as attractive as what I see on average when I'm in Colombia.  And of course, they don't dress as nicely here either.

I hope they don't beat my wifey with an ugly stick on her way past immigration.
Hablo espanolo mucho bieno!

Offline JimD

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 05:28:47 PM »

...and my best luck was at the numerous salons where I would get my hair cut.  Many of the girls would ask if I had a boyfriend.  I briefly dated a Brazilian girl that worked in one of these salons...

Yes it´s pretty well known that bi-sexuality is de rigueur in Brazil and the upshot is a higher than expected incidence of aides in that country.
Esposa y mosa vida hermosa

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 05:57:18 PM »
Yes, the business community in Tijuana is full of beauties. There are several universities there also. They generally avoid gringo touristas like the plague though. Same is true all of the professional communities all over central Mexico - Jalisco, Nayarit, Michoacan, Guanajuato, Sinaloa, DF, and so on - but the most attractive Mexicanas IMO are from Zacatecas. They're tall there - under 5' 7" is considered pretty short. I've seen plenty of model looking women in Zac.

What always surprises me is how fast Mexicanas plump up as soon as they cross the border. They can be slender as a rail but after moving to the US they give AW a run for th emoney in the BBW department after a year or so. Lack of exercise and processed American food, I say.

Offline Chris F

• Spouse's Country: Peru
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 07:23:57 PM »
What always surprises me is how fast Mexicanas plump up as soon as they cross the border. They can be slender as a rail but after moving to the US they give AW a run for th emoney in the BBW department after a year or so. Lack of exercise and processed American food, I say.
I would say about 90% also EXPLODE after having kids due to lack of exercise and diet like you stated.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 09:21:39 PM »
I didn't watch the video, but I've noticed that there are tons of pretty Mexicans in CA.   Quite a few of them do chub up later on, but the mexican ladies in their late teens to mid 20's are very attractive, to me!

Fathertime! 

09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 09:21:39 PM »

Offline Traveler

• Chiang Mai, Thailand
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 10:27:59 PM »
There are plenty of hot Mexican women.  Before I moved to Miami almost all the girls I was dating were Mexican, and I was not complaining.  They usually make great wives too based on my experience.  There are very few here in Miami though.

Offline InnocentVixen

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2011, 09:51:17 AM »
In Mexico it really depends on what you like, for example
tall/mulatas - Veracruz
tall/green eyes/curly hair - Sonora
short/big dark eyes/straight dark hair/morena clara - Guadalajara
short/small dark eyes/straight hair/morena - Puebla

Sinaloa is the state considered to have the most beauties by mexicans, all the girls from Monterrey I've met are fashionable and nice looking but never been there, Mexico city has the most variety being such a big place, from indigenous looks to white.

But yes, overall I would say mexicanas have thicker builds not to mention the culture... it is not rare to see a venezolana actress that couldn't find a job due being "overweight" just to arrive to Mexico and be hired on the spot with the condition she gains some weight, this is not to say we aim to be fat, just a very healthy plump I guess, like those pin up girls in the states back in the 40's.

Offline Jeff S

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2011, 02:55:51 PM »
The two most beautiful Mexicanas I know personally are both from Los Mochis (Sinaloa.)

I think most men, (except the gay men who design women's clothes and do the artwork for women's magazines,) much prefer that curvy 40s pinup shape that the anorexic look that is so popular in magazines, and on TV/Movies these days. But that's very different than what is considered BBWs these days. 

Offline InnocentVixen

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2011, 06:53:38 PM »

My mother is from Los Mochis and has always been considered a beauty :) but even she will admit girls from Culiacan are very nice, a bit more on the slender side, spend half their paychecks at the beauty salon and surgery is more common over there too.

That reminds me the first time I heard of the BBW term, I thought they were talking about someone like Beyonce, you know, tall curvy and beautiful woman... Then some time after I found out, on this forums I think about how saying "curvy in the right places" was more of a sarcastic comment and it meant the wrong places... So at this point I just gave up trying to describe my body in english because everything means obese as far as I know! haha

Offline michaelb

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2011, 08:32:44 PM »
It is personal taste, but I like the ones from Veracruz and the "indigenous" looking ones....but then I grew up in Oklahoma running around with Creek and Cherokee girls, and I know that had some influence in my tastes.  Of my two serious Mexican girlfriends back in the day, one was from Veracruz and the other from Chiapas.

BTW, IV, while "BBW" (Big Beautiful Women) is their self proclaimed euphemism for morbidly obese, on the other hand, many people do use the term "curves in all the right places" to mean anything from the 1940's pin up models mentioned below, up to and including a woman who does have an ample bust and bottom, but without being over all "fat"..... say 100mm x 70mm x 100mm....but well proportioned and attractive....it is often used as a compliment, particularly by men who appreciate that kind of figure.

So now you know, tell them you have "curves in all the right places", but don't tell them you're a BBW.

Offline benjio

• Spouse's Country: Brazil
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2011, 04:36:02 AM »
There are tons of beautiful Mexicanas in Houston. I'd say most of the Mexican girls I've dated there will give some of the hottest women in Colombia a run for their money. I have traveled to a lot of places in Mexico and have always found the women in each to be relatively attractive compared to American women. In terms of the weight gain issue, what I've found about most Mexicanas is they will live the lifestyle of their husband. If they get pregnant and gain weight and their husband is not an active person that eats healthy, they'll stay that way and gradually get heavier as their metabolism slows down over time. If the same happens and their husbands or boyfriends are addicted to the gym, from my experience they will get right back into shape. Unfortunately most of the Mexican guys I've seen and personally know are not gym rats and spend most of their time after work with their families. To be honest, as far as great bodies are concerned, Mexican women that have had children (even if it's more than one), but eat healthy and maintain a consistent work out regiment are much sexier than lean Mexicanas that have never had kids. They are more curvy and voluptuous.

I'm here in Recife now and the first thing all the Brazilian guys told me in Rio and when I arrived here is the women aren't as beautiful here as they are in the South. I strongly disagree. As previously stated, it's definitely a preference. Brazilian men are very spoiled and the standard of beauty in this country is unbelievable! If a woman doesn't have a medium to large bust, some Brazilian guys would not consider her attractive. Even if she has a gorgeous face and the rest of her body is perfect. I've also found that I see a lot of Brazilian women from behind or from a distance, and their bodies are immaculate; only to find that they are not very pretty, or much older than I would have guessed before seeing their faces.

A very amazing but common combination of physical characteristics here in the Recife area are girls with darker skin that have crystal clear green, blue or gray eyes. They are usually exceptionally beautiful. I'm having a bit of a staring problem here to say the least.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 04:38:33 AM by benjio »

Offline Greg76

• Probie
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2011, 09:25:38 AM »
-
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 11:32:52 AM by Greg76 »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members