It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: 10 ways to spot insincere agency women  (Read 15314 times)

Offline Calipro

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
RE: 10 ways to spot insincere agency women
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2007, 07:28:49 PM »
Get a girl a green card based on sex alone and I believe that you will end up well-screwed in more ways than one. 

Been there, done that.

You have a point. If you find yourself reading the back of the cereal box or wondering what really happened to the missing person on the milk carton while eating breakfast instead of talking to your wife you have problems in your marriage even if she is banging your brains out everyday.

But I firmly believe that the quantity and quality of sex in a relationship is a very strong indicator of how healthy it is.

Offline catz

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2007, 07:34:16 PM »
I'm not sure how that got there.

I'm married and I have never been to Brazil and have no plans on going anytime in the near future. hehehe !!

Just an FYI: You would have had to select those options as it is part of your personal CP in the left navigation.

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2007, 07:36:04 PM »
Calipro,

You seem to be focused on "banging the night away" and/or "getting laid" in almost every post. While I am sure that no one here has any problem with those types of activities I do not believe that your "way" is necessarily the "way" that most men who are sincere about and interested in family and fidelity would pursue things.

FWIW

That's Calipro's way...and there is a lot of truth to it for many people.  I think it is great to have his extreme perspective mixed in here, in case we forget that we are GUYS and not asexual hens! Jajaja!

Fathertime!
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2007, 07:36:04 PM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2007, 07:43:21 PM »
Calipro,

You seem to be focused on "banging the night away" and/or "getting laid" in almost every post. While I am sure that no one here has any problem with those types of activities I do not believe that your "way" is necessarily the "way" that most men who are sincere about and interested in family and fidelity would pursue things.

FWIW

My focus is having the most enjoyable relationship possible and not longevity of the relationship per se.

Everybody knows and studies have proven that religious people have longer marriages and more children. There can be an incredible amount of commitment in these types of relationships that keeps people together when they would really be happier separated IMHO.

Lets see if I wanted to have the longest marriage posible and have as many kids as posible I think I'd stay right here in the states and marry a mormon chick.

Nothing against Mormons....I never met even one I didn't like....but it's just not my cup of tea if you know what I mean.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2007, 07:47:26 PM »
Just an FYI: You would have had to select those options as it is part of your personal CP in the left navigation.

Well as far as I know didn't select them.

Maybe I hit the wrong button when I uploaded my avatar. hehehe !!

Offline singlefather no more

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2007, 08:00:18 PM »
Calipro,

I was just joking around with Soltero the stud... He has no issues I understand on getting some.. I was joking about him being celibate..

Me now I am different story.. I have been a monk since my late wife passed away over 40 months ago.. Working and taking care of 2 little kids by myself keeps me hopping but I love it.. My kids are my world and I love them very much...

Now Calipro , I am not looking to get married to get laid.. I can get that here but darn the Canadian women turn me off now.. My late wife looked Spanish as she was Canadian Native Indian..

singlefather..

Offline Calipro

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2007, 08:20:20 PM »
Calipro,

I was just joking around with Soltero the stud... He has no issues I understand on getting some.. I was joking about him being celibate..

Me now I am different story.. I have been a monk since my late wife passed away over 40 months ago.. Working and taking care of 2 little kids by myself keeps me hopping but I love it.. My kids are my world and I love them very much...

Now Calipro , I am not looking to get married to get laid.. I can get that here but darn the Canadian women turn me off now.. My late wife looked Spanish as she was Canadian Native Indian..

singlefather..

I don't think you are going to have any problems letting sex take over your reasoning powers. hehehe !!

I would however let the colombian women fall in love with you before you tell them how cold the winters are Canada. And even when you do tell them, they won't be able to comprehen it.

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2007, 10:00:13 PM »
"But I firmly believe that the quantity and quality of sex in a relationship is a very strong indicator of how healthy it is."

He's right. It may sound shallow but I practiced divorce law for several years. When a couple is still having sex there is hope, when they stop having sex, it's all over. And let's face it, a guy who's getting as much as he can handle is usually a happy guy.

Offline blockbuster

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2007, 12:24:42 AM »
UT,

I think for some people just because there's a lot of sex going on does'nt mean the marriage is going well. I  know men , my father included who could not get enough. They had it good at home but could'nt turn down an attractive woman. Some people don't slow down on the sex till they're old.

The best sex I've ever had,has been with women I don't think I could stay married to. Sometimes a lot of sex can mask bigger issues.

Now I'm not saying sex good isn't required for a  great relationship. I'm saying it doesn't make the relationship. Otherwise these young teens and early 20's horny married kids would not divorce as sex is probably much of what they have in common.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2007, 03:36:40 AM »
UT,

I think for some people just because there's a lot of sex going on does'nt mean the marriage is going well. I  know men , my father included who could not get enough. They had it good at home but could'nt turn down an attractive woman. Some people don't slow down on the sex till they're old.

The best sex I've ever had,has been with women I don't think I could stay married to. Sometimes a lot of sex can mask bigger issues.

Now I'm not saying sex good isn't required for a  great relationship. I'm saying it doesn't make the relationship. Otherwise these young teens and early 20's horny married kids would not divorce as sex is probably much of what they have in common.

And here I thought some would criticize my advice for being too simplistic and shallow. And I come to find out for some it is just to complicated.

I hope nobody else out there thinks I'm advocating marry any woman simply because she is good in bed and puts out a lot. However I don't believe you should marry any woman that doesn't.

Anybody else confused by this?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 04:47:43 AM by Calipro »

Offline P Daddy

« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2007, 05:06:37 AM »
Damn Calipro, can you believe how naive these guys are regarding sex and latin (Colombian) women??

Listen guys, you had better be having a great sex life with these Colombianas (even early in the relationship), if not, I would read it as a huge red flag.  For those of you who are married to a Colombiana and you feel like sex is not important anymore, well, you need to question why your wife married you and if she TRULY is in love with you.  The LARGE majority of women in agencies (in Colombia) join for one reason, to better their life and hopefully leave the country (forget the bull[snip] about how they hate Colombian men, for that's a topic for another thread).  Now, if they can find a guy that they are compatible with and are attracted to, fine, if not, they will marry a guy that they HOPEFULLY will fall in love with and marry them regardless.  Of course, this never works out.

Colombianas (in my humble opinion) are very sexual in nature...they crave a great sexual relationship with their partner.  It's funny, on another board some guys brag about getting a kiss from some of the agency girls they date, like they really scored.  But the reality in Colombia is, no matter how great the girl is, how educated, or from whatever strata, IF SHE IS REALLY INTO YOU, you will be having sex after the 3rd or 4th date MINIMUM.  Of course there are exceptions, but very very few in my opinion.  And if it's good, they will be bragging to their girlfriends about it.  (yes guys, women talk more amongst themselves about sex than men.)  If you are still only getting a smooch after 3 or 4 dates, move on, because SHE IS NOT INTO YOU, or she is HOPING that one day she can get into you, so she can justify marrying you and leave Colombia.

This is just the reality with Colombian women, and I'm sure it can apply to women from other latin countries.

Good luck and Happy Holidays!

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2007, 07:04:50 AM »
It's my observation that a guy will rarely dump a chick who is screwing his brains out. The problem with AW is that if things are not going well in the relationship they will stop having sex which is the worst thing they can do. This seems to be one thing Colombianas clearly understand - keep him happy in the sack. Is it everything? No, but it goes a long way.

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2007, 07:24:10 AM »
Normaly I am on the opposite side of the fence on this one , but I cannot get enough either and my wife is the same. Only thing killing me now is the 3000 miles of distance between us. In my first marriage to the calena, the sex went to nothing and I knew then it was over, so that part is 100% correct just like UT said. And I also knew she was stupping another guy on my city, so I just quit having sex with her and found some other nice colombianas to stup just like she was. Glad that marriage is long gone and I found the right one this time as I have no desire to even really look much at another woman. Respect=sex=good marriage.

KB
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2007, 07:24:10 AM »

Offline blockbuster

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2007, 09:09:48 AM »
PD,

I wonder how many guys propose without getting laid. I think some gringos are gullible enough to fall for the "virgin" bit.

I also wonder how many Colombianas will give great sex in order to clinch the deal (like KB's ex) then as soon as the marriage is sealed and all the paperwork is in order the sex slows down.

I agree with everyone she's gotta be hot into you too.Latinas are hot by nature and as I said before the reason so many guys are lured by them. If she's not into you you'll know very quickly unless she's an amazing actress which I have seen too.

But it takes some common sense. If you can't attract even homely latinas in the U.S. but really hot  young latinas in Colombia or wherever start jumping your bones like you're Brad Pitt, you better start wondering what's going on.

This especially happens in Dominican Republic. Guys who look like Humpty Dumpty's father are getting approached by young girls who are in deep need of money. The guys get so much sex and attention from these girls they begin to think they're  studs. Thing is they spend so little money on these girls in relation to what they would spend on a woman here they think the girls are sincere. Top this off with the girl being very possessive of him while he's there(he views that as jealousy and love)  she's protecting her cash cow since they don't come around everyday.

So I would say if you want a woman to be sexually attracted to you, you have to take care of your physical being. Otherwise you have a marriage of convenience. It seems most guy on the board already know this and stay in shape. But when you travel you realize a majority of AM really believe the hype she doesn't care about how you look physically. The only thing you need to turn her on and get her wet is to show up,be breathing and have a pulse. Agency BS.

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2007, 09:22:46 AM »
Amen Blockbuster. Amen. Preach on Brother because I have been saying the same thing for years. Do not believe the agency BS that a Latina does not care about looks and only cares if you are a good person. 100% bogus BS if there ever was any. You damn straight they care about looks and if they have a choice , they will pick the good looking , slim guy any day of the week, Those are just the facts. In colombia, they have so few options that they will go with the fat slob because it is a way of making ends meet. I say this all the time. Loose weight, get a good haircut, trim the ear and nose hair, get some Italian stylish type clothes,good cologne and Lear spanish before you ever go looking. Forget the agency translator  crap and I could care less what agency owner is reading this board. You depend on them for hooking you up and it is 100% a recipie for disaster , ecpecially if the chica is hot.

KB
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline blockbuster

« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2007, 09:55:28 AM »
 KB,

That's a topic noone talks about because it can be quite touchy. We talk about how hot she is to us and what we like and want visually. But guys would rather tell each other the women are so desperate  you just need to show up and get young hotties. Age and looks are unimportant since their culture is different. That way, you don't have to work on yourself to be in shape.

I've seen men post about a FW (sister-in-law or friend) and say she is looking for a man within 10 years older and in decent shape. Most of the guys will put her down for being too picky and say "good luck " to her in finding what she seeks. I say good for her. She's being honest with herself and others. Why should she settle ?

The truth is women are human beings and they too want a husband who stays in shape and is attractive to them. Why should your wants and needs physically be only one sided simply because she's latina and should just be happy to have a man? She should be as happy with your physical being as you are with hers. She should be as sexually attracted to you as you are with her. Give as good as you get.

If she's getting the short end of the stick she may not realize it in Colombia. But this will be magnified after a couple of years in the U.S.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 10:51:56 AM by blockbuster »

Offline blockbuster

« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2007, 10:03:23 AM »

By the way, If you're having great sex with the wife but still get divorced it's ok.  "Sex with the ex" is pretty common. Couples who had great sex but bad marriage get the best of both worlds.

Offline dennislevy

• pick a realistic goal and do it.
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2007, 12:00:05 PM »
For Calipro:

Re your comments about 'Mormon chicks."  I was married to "two Mormon chicks", both "goin to church" women. Amd you're right, Mormon chicks are not your cup of tea. Any self respecting "Mormon chick" who even heard about 10% of your 'activities" would wear a wreath of garlic around their neck and carry a small sharpened stake and hammer in their purse--before they even shook your hand!

he he he!!!!     

Dennis

Offline fathertime

« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2007, 12:08:52 PM »
I say this all the time. Loose weight, get a good haircut, trim the ear and nose hair, get some Italian stylish type clothes,good cologne and Lear spanish before you ever go looking. Forget the agency translator  crap

All very true EXCEPT I don't agree with wearing the "Italian stylish" clothes crapola.  Despite all the advice I heard from the board, I usually wore shorts, ok I admit sometimes I did wear pants...but they were not stylish at all.  I really don't think it is a great idea to pretend to be stylish while briefly in Colombia, unless you intend to maintain that new trendy lifestyle back in the states. 

I like KB's advice generally and seems like it should be common sense, but I am amazed at the judgement of some of the miscreants I have run across in the promised land...

Fathertime!
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline JR33

« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2007, 01:23:16 PM »
    I've spent the majority of the last 3 years living in Colombia. I like using agencies and all you have to do is get to know these women to find out if they are in to you or just wanting a green card. One thing to remember is that you have to "take the bull by the horns" here. If you get scammed, don't blame it on someone else...an agency isn't going to force you to marry someone...
    as far as sex and attraction goes, its a part of what makes it work but its not everything. While I do take care of myself and have some pride in my appearance...I know that looks may get em in the door but you better have something more if you want em to stay....

Offline blockbuster

« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2007, 01:45:00 PM »

.I know that looks may get em in the door but you better have something more if you want em to stay....

I agree.  I don't care how good looking a woman is. She better definitely have intelligence,sense of humor,respect,loyalty and pride to keep me interested long term. Otherwise,she's just an empty shell just around for fun and to pass time with. Most guys will spend time with a beautiful woman no matter how empty the interior is if he's getting in her pants. I think we've all been guilty of that at one time or another. But only a desperate guy will focus only  on the exterior .

Offline Calipro

« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2007, 03:05:49 AM »
For Calipro:

Re your comments about 'Mormon chicks."  I was married to "two Mormon chicks", both "goin to church" women. Amd you're right, Mormon chicks are not your cup of tea. Any self respecting "Mormon chick" who even heard about 10% of your 'activities" would wear a wreath of garlic around their neck and carry a small sharpened stake and hammer in their purse--before they even shook your hand!

he he he!!!!     

Dennis

LOL !!!

Just what "activities" are you talking about, sex before marriage? hehehe !!!

Some people have to get out to the dark ages.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2007, 08:15:49 AM »
But only a desperate guy will focus only  on the exterior .
Blockbuster, Could you elaborate here.  I do not see the correlation between desperation and focusing only on the exterior.  I do not think anybody here focuses ONLY on the exterior anyway, but I am curious as to your thoughts.

Fathertime!
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2007, 08:15:49 AM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2007, 08:36:57 AM »
  I don't care how good looking a woman is.

FT

I don't know what else you need to know after a statement like that.

You only have to wonder why the hell he hasn't hooked up right here in the states.

Offline blockbuster

« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2007, 10:19:25 AM »
 JR wrote:   
   .I know that looks may get em in the door but you better have something more if you want em to stay....

Father Time, this was in answer to JR's statement above.

Looks get men and women through the door a lot quicker.  I want my woman  to have something more too if she wants to stay.

A person who focuses only on looks while settling for nothing but an empty interior  for long term relationship is desperate in my book( "want em to stay" was referring to long term relationships).  personality,warmth,intelligence,honesty better come with the looks too.

A beautiful exterior is important but she'll be nothing but a "bedmate" if that's all she has to offer. Why marry what you can find easily everywhere in Colombia,Dominican Republic,Russia,Venezuela ?  A beautiful woman with nothing to offer but looks? Anyone can get a beautiful woman,especially in those countries. But getting one who is as beautiful inside as the outside is very difficult. But what I strive for.

Now for a short term thing I have no problem with that.

It's no different than a girl who's casually sleeping with a guy who's a jackass but she thinks he's great in bed and has a big C*. More power to her !!! She's getting what she wants ,but intelligent enough to know a relationship is not good with a person like that.

But if she's putting up with the jackass long term solely because he's good in bed and has a big C* then she's desperate. Why not go for the whole enchilada?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 10:34:51 AM by blockbuster »

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5877
Latest: WilliamAlorp
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 1
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864