It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Peru.... anyone have some experience, stories, trip reports to share?  (Read 2341 times)

Offline Flyboy777

Gents,

For some reason, I seem to be getting much more interest from the ladies of Peru (Lima) and wondered if there was any info from you all on experiences with the lovely ladies of Peru... both good and bad.   

Going to Lima had been on my radar for a while but I'd recently sorta decided to concentrate on Medellin and/or Bogota.... but now Lima's back on the radar, figuratively speaking, as I just had a great chat with a woman in Lima who is an Air Traffic Controller of all things.   I guess I've always liked when a women tells me where to go!!!  :-)   

Thoughts and ideas very much appreciated... the good, bad and the ugly too. 

Thanks

Flyboy777

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
i was in Peru some years ago, i did a write up, do a search on " Peru" and I'm sure it will come up.

i liked it, was a nice place to go, they used dollars, had many American restaurants, lot less problems than Colombia and safer. girls were little more reserved but never had a problem meeting them. met many girls who were very attractive but they do have a different look than colombianas. best feature was they weren't trying to get something out of you when they were with you, unlike many colombianas.
their are  some agencies in Lima also, if you wanted to go that route. their are a few guys on the board  ( chrisf) who married girls from Peru who are very happy and still married, unlike some guys who married colombianas

Offline sticky2

I've been to both Peru and Colombia, and have used agencies in both countries.  I loved Peru. I used A Foreign Affair in Lima, and they had a lot of girls to choose from and they are very professional.  I've posted this on here before, but there is something about those Peruanas that is very appealing.  On the surface, girls from Colombia are generally (definitely) hotter.  But wow, I can't stop thinking about the girls in Peru.  They seemed to have more of an "innocence".  Colombia and the women just feel more sketchy somehow... I know that's terribly vague, but I'm just trying to describe the vibe.

It's a funny battle going on in my head.... all my life, I've always been drawn by pure attraction (hotness), but I'm now having a more mature internal debate telling myself that although Colombianas are hotter, I think a Peruana would make a better wife.

I think that going to Peru to see what the women there bring to the table is, without a doubt, worth it.

By the way, when I say Colombianas are hotter, I don't want to give the impression that the girls from Peru aren't good looking.  There are a ton of beautiful girls in Peru.

Be warned though, other than the nicest areas of Lima, it is a very dirty and poor country.

Planet-Love.com

Offline Flyboy777

Sticky...

Great info and just what I was looking for.   I've spent some time in Lima myself and although it's been about 15 years or more, I recall the poor areas of the city.   My only real knowledge (limited at that) is an area called Mira Flores, which from what I can tell, is a very nice area. 

Boy, I think you may have hit it on square on the head about the Peruana's being more of a "wife quality" woman than the Colombian woman.   And I agree that from a pure physical standpoint, there is probably nowhere on earth that rivals a hottie from Colombia!!   But, the more research and thinking I do, the more slightly inclined I am to head to Lima vs Medellin/Bogota.    Still up in the air, but leaning Peru at this point.   

Flyboy777

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
you would think with some of the negative stories about Colombia and the women on here, more men would go to Peru

Offline beginthebeguin

• WOVO - is a go
  • Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: None (yet)
mudd sez
you would think with some of the negative stories about Colombia and the women on here, more men would go to Peru
Perhaps it is something one can't really describe other than to say that Colombia is geographically closer to more of the subscribers and poster here. 

"Any club that would have me as a member I wouldn't want to join." - G. Marx,  not Karl

"Now children all colombianas you meet on the internet are bad. Muukay". - Mr. Makey

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
 I would go to the country that fits your personality…perhaps Colombia is a bit more risky and the women have the reputation of being a little more fiery and if that bothers you than why not take a look at Peru?…I don’t agree with blanket stereotypes although I wouldn’t be surprised if they are generally true regarding peru/colombia.    There are so many exceptions to the stereotype that it will always come down to the man making a good choice for him.   

Good luck,
Fathertime! 
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
  • Trips: 4 - 10
I'm surprised more guys don't go to Peru, Ecuador and Uruguay. Maybe I shouldn't spoil it!

Actually, I think there are great women just about everywhere on earth. It's just the logistics that get in the way of finding the real gems that are surely 'off the beaten paths' of our planet.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Chris F

• Spouse's Country: Peru
mudd sez Perhaps it is something one can't really describe other than to say that Colombia is geographically closer to more of the subscribers and poster here.
Sure Colombia is geographically closer to the US than Peru. Everyone however who goes to either country does so by flight so another hour and half to go to Peru is really not that big of a deal.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133132
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 140