It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Visa Denied " ouch"  (Read 10249 times)

Offline Kiltboy1

• She Loves What's Under The Kilt
  • Spouse's Country: Other Latin America
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Visa Denied " ouch"
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 07:48:03 AM »
Can't wait to see how that on ends ;)
She Loves What's Under The Kilt !

Viva Ecuador !

Offline herbrags

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2009, 08:48:25 AM »

On April 21, 2009 a fiancé visa was approved in Bogotá for a client’s fiancé. She left for Barranquilla that afternoon. She received her visa via personal mail service on the 27th of April in Barranquilla. The client was not at the interview. She does not speak English and he only speaks moderate Spanish. He visited her 2 times for 7 and 9 days. Age difference 18 years.
you do good service Mr big mouth.  Thank you for saying this so people know visa is not too dificult.

Insert Quote
Can't wait to see how that on ends

it not to smart to tease young people that become married. you not for sure have good marriage in 5 years. you like it if we wink and laugh when marriage in sewer pipes?

Offline Maria

• Commercial Member
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2009, 09:42:21 PM »
Any little thing can trigger doubt. And they did tell them why it was denied they considered that the relationship was not as legitimate as they came in claiming it to be. He or she could have said the wrong thing or said something that did not match the paperwork in front.

A girl I met was asked: how many times has your fiancee been to Colombia ?" to what she answered : " 3 times"  but her paperwork had passport copies of only 2 entries. She was asked to come back with her boyfriend and witha DAS * police*  report of his entries to Colombia. A simple mistake of not adding a recent copy of his passport to the paperwork that cost a lot of $$$$

Sometimes you worry too much about the big things but it is the little ones that make a  huge difference.

FL
If a person doesn't know what he/she wants, he/she generally doesn't want what they got.

Sometimes we substitute the physical connection, or even the occasional emotional connection, for the real relationship we want to be in.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2009, 09:42:21 PM »

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
  • Spouse's Country: Colombia
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2009, 02:36:28 AM »
Now it could be the interviewer being more stringent than the other interviewers, but I would hope they would all be working under some uniform method of evaluation

I would hope so also Jamie, but unfortunately, that's not the way it is or that's not been my experience so far.

Researcher
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2009, 02:40:35 AM »
Any little thing can trigger doubt. And they did tell them why it was denied they considered that the relationship was not as legitimate as they came in claiming it to be. He or she could have said the wrong thing or said something that did not match the paperwork in front.

A girl I met was asked: how many times has your fiancee been to Colombia ?" to what she answered : " 3 times"  but her paperwork had passport copies of only 2 entries. She was asked to come back with her boyfriend and witha DAS * police*  report of his entries to Colombia. A simple mistake of not adding a recent copy of his passport to the paperwork that cost a lot of $$$$

Sometimes you worry too much about the big things but it is the little ones that make a  huge difference.

FL

You are exactly right FL. It doesn't all end with the visa either. Once you go to Adjust Status its more of the same and they will have all of the paperwork from the beginning.Hang on to everything and make copies of the completed applications you send in so you can review them later.

Researcher
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline herbrags

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2009, 08:57:08 AM »

I would hope so also Jamie, but unfortunately, that's not the way it is or that's not been my experience so far.

Researcher

Researching do you researcher many visas? Maybe I get question for you in later time.

Offline raycjs

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2009, 10:05:30 AM »
any of the guy's on here that have went though the process can help you the same way they helped me go though the process successfully. As long as you dot your i and cross your t you will be fine and make copies of everything you send them so you have it in case there is a problem.

Ray
Ray from OHIO

Offline herbrags

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2009, 12:39:32 PM »
any of the guy's on here that have went though the process can help you the same way they helped me go though the process successfully. As long as you dot your i and cross your t you will be fine and make copies of everything you send them so you have it in case there is a problem.
Ray
Yar, I read your story and you are man of honestly. I thank you for talking and advise.

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2009, 04:01:23 PM »
Researching do you researcher many visas? Maybe I get question for you in later time.

You can also go to visajourney.com. It is a very good website.

Researcher

Offline Maria

• Commercial Member
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2009, 05:06:37 PM »
Yup visajourney.com that is the place. Some guys have done their visa in like 4 months by following the advise from other guys on there.

FL
If a person doesn't know what he/she wants, he/she generally doesn't want what they got.

Sometimes we substitute the physical connection, or even the occasional emotional connection, for the real relationship we want to be in.

Offline sabound

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2009, 12:29:54 AM »
 your qoute  " I am not aware one client that has been declined."   

Jamie , I understand that you are running a business and part of this is to get latin ladies hooked up with men and move to the US or other places .

I am not going to get into a pissing match with you on this one , but how do you possibly know beyond a shadow of doubt that somebody has not  got denied using your service. You can say that you are not " aware of one client " but I find that so hard to beleive . When if fact so many guys her have stated how many times they have seen couples denied when they were going through the process .

I guess that you are not aware of anyone being denied then you should be able to give us a number by year and month how many have got there visa's since you know of know one being denied ?

my memory could be bad , but didn't some guy from Canada ( monte) or something like that meet his lady at your place and he was unable to get her to Canada ? I may be wrong on this but please correct on this . As I was just starting to read this forum around that time ......

Offline Aaron

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2009, 08:47:03 AM »
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 09:01:19 AM by Aaron »

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2009, 12:01:40 PM »

my memory could be bad , but didn't some guy from Canada ( monte) or something like that meet his lady at your place and he was unable to get her to Canada ? I may be wrong on this but please correct on this . As I was just starting to read this forum around that time ......

I wouldn’t put that one in the denial category.

Monte tried an end run around the system by having her apply for a student visa and that was denied. I guess he decided against the immigrant visa at this time so he could live down there (?).

Can't blame that one on the agency...  ;D

Ray
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 06:10:56 PM by Ray »

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2009, 12:01:40 PM »

Offline sabound

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2009, 12:35:23 PM »
Ray , my intention was not to blame on anyone . Its just jamie claimed to have no knowledge of anyone ever being denied . And that is just not the case , everyday they are getting denied .

I have no idea how you have attained all of your knowledge on all the visa info but it is quite helpful and interesting to read .

Offline Jamie

• Commercial Member
    • http://International-Introductions.com
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2009, 04:35:46 PM »
I am not going to get into a pissing match with you on this one , but how do you possibly know beyond a shadow of doubt that somebody has not  got denied using your service.
I don’t know. Which is why I didn’t say that I did.

You can say that you are not " aware of one client " but I find that so hard to beleive .
You don’t have to believe me. One finds me believable or not it’s irrelevant to me what any one man decides. The fact that I have been in business for over 6 years tells you the vast majority of men do believe me.

When if fact so many guys her have stated how many times they have seen couples denied when they were going through the process .
I do not recall any first hand experience of any man reporting to the Latin forum that he has been denied let alone “many.” Since you did not provide even one case to support your position I suspect most men will find that you are the one that is “hard to believe”.

I guess that you are not aware of anyone being denied then you should be able to give us a number by year and month how many have got there visa's since you know of know one being denied ?
Poor conclusion, knowing of no denials does not allow me to know how many were approved.

Yes, bad memory. I would think if a client had a problem with the visa he would inform me and this has never happened. Of course, I do not know what is not brought to my attention. If the embassy believes you have a legitimate relationship and your paperwork is in order you are not going to be denied. I have heard of clients that had 1-2 month delays due to missing paperwork, but never a denial. I have heard of second hand postings of guy knowing of someone who was denied but my belief is they were lacking all the required documents or unbeknown to them showing signs that they were not in a legitimate relationship.
Engage the Exotic - Latin Women
http://International-Introductions.com

Offline Jamie

• Commercial Member
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2009, 04:44:32 PM »
Its just jamie claimed to have no knowledge of anyone ever being denied . And that is just not the case , everyday they are getting denied .
You need to read more carefully, I said, I have never heard of a client of ours being denied not that I never heard of "anybody" being denied. We are hearing about an "anybody" on this very thread, not that I find such second-hand information to be very creditable.

Offline Fuzzyone

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2009, 05:10:30 PM »
You need to read more carefully, I said, I have never heard of a client of ours being denied not that I never heard of "anybody" being denied. We are hearing about an "anybody" on this very thread, not that I find such second-hand information to be very creditable.

Why can't you just once post a response with out all this cut and paste? I have heard of several people from Barranquilla not getting their visas. They failed to answer one question correctly. One question was when did his wife die? The woman did not know. I guess she really did not want to know. Which I don't blame her. There is plenty of action in Barranquilla that happens outside your business. I met my wife on my own it was not really hard, I used amigos.com easy and cost all of about $20.00. A gringo is going to screw himself no matter who he is if he does not have his head on straight. Nobody can hold their hand for the rest of their life!

Offline Jamie

• Commercial Member
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2009, 06:11:52 PM »
Why can't you just once post a response with out all this cut and paste?
Why does it bother you?

I have heard of several people from Barranquilla not getting their visas.
Good for you. I was posting my experience and you are posting yours.

They failed to answer one question correctly. One question was when did his wife die? The woman did not know. I guess she really did not want to know. Which I don't blame her.
Are you saying, the embassy said you are denied for not knowing this answer?

There is plenty of action in Barranquilla that happens outside your business.
No kidding, but was does that have to do with me posting my personal experience?

I met my wife on my own it was not really hard, I used amigos.com easy and cost all of about $20.00.
Good for you what does that have to do with this thread?

A gringo is going to screw himself no matter who he is if he does not have his head on straight.
Wow, such words of wisdom can only have been spoken by a man who has his head on straight. Now you just need to point it to a thread where it’s relevant. 

Nobody can hold their hand for the rest of their life!
Yes, but in your case you should have someone hold your hand and read for you so you understand what the thread is about.

Offline sabound

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2009, 07:07:16 PM »
hey cut and paste ... i guess my memory isn't that bad since Ray new exactly who I ws talking about YOU didn't ... and he was your OWN client ... get a a grip .... you give more reasons why guys with any sense should not use your service's.....

Offline Ray

• Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2009, 09:56:16 PM »
hey cut and paste ... i guess my memory isn't that bad since Ray new exactly who I ws talking about YOU didn't ... and he was your OWN client ... get a a grip .... you give more reasons why guys with any sense should not use your service's.....

Once again SA, you are citing a bad example in Montrealer's case.

Whether or not he was a client of Jaime's is irrelevant. She wasn't denied a spouse visa. As I remember it, she applied on her own for a student visa, apparently with the help of Monty's Canadian attorney.

To be fair, I don't think a student visa denial for Canada has anything to do with the subject of this thread.

Ray

Offline Jamie

• Commercial Member
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2009, 10:11:45 PM »
hey cut and paste ... i guess my memory isn't that bad since Ray new exactly who I ws talking about YOU didn't ... and he was your OWN client ... get a a grip ....
Of course I know of the client. Your memory was bad in terms of his situation being used as an example of you trying prove me wrong when I said I am not aware of any client having his visa denied. You were referring to fiancé or spouse visas properly submitted were you not? Are you going to provide any evidence to support your claim that “so many guys here have stated how many times they have seen couples denied”????

you give more reasons why guys with any sense should not use your service's.....
”Guys with any sense”, well that would disqualify you from the equation. How would you know what guys with sense would do when you start a thread titled: "And guys wonder why some latinas take advantage of gringos .....” that is deemed incoherent by unanimous response.

Offline Jamie

• Commercial Member
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2009, 10:29:01 PM »
Ray, I have no idea how you have attained all of your knowledge on all the visa info..

Sabound: Golly begeebers Mr. Ray I have no idea how you got so smart?

Yahoo! Answers: Well to begin with Sabound it starts with a working, fully functioning brain… ah never mind I can see you’re lost all ready.

Offline sabound

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2009, 11:27:15 PM »
what a class act . now i see why when you start yout trash talking and posting it ends up in the flame room .

There has been many that have got denied visa's through your agency and you know it and refuse to admit ... so go ahead and knock yourself out and cut and paste  cause i have nothing more to add. I have stated my case .so enjoy.   

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2009, 11:27:15 PM »

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • Russian Women Discussion
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2009, 04:13:06 AM »

Sabound: Golly begeebers Mr. Ray I have no idea how you got so smart?

Yahoo! Answers: Well to begin with Sabound it starts with a working, fully functioning brain… ah never mind I can see you’re lost all ready.

Jamie - stick to challenging/confronting the issues - NOT personalizing matters.

what a class act . now i see why when you start yout trash talking and posting it ends up in the flame room .

There has been many that have got denied visa's through your agency and you know it and refuse to admit ... so go ahead and knock yourself out and cut and paste  cause i have nothing more to add. I have stated my case .so enjoy.  

sabound - what is your FACTUAL BASIS for making such an allegation? You seem to be relaying information about others - which would be mere gossip.

- Dan

Offline daytrader

• ** mui feliz **
    • Mechanical Trader
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2009, 06:12:02 AM »
I think what is evident is that the Barranquilla Bride business is slow, cuz Jamie has so much time to respond to inaccurate generalizations that most guys would conclude are 'unfounded rants'. 

To those considering a trip to BQ land, caveat emptor, do your homework and some advance work b4 catching a plane...

Jamie, my advice to you is get busy doing some positive marketing and let the facts speak for themselves  - you have a habit of pouring gasoline on the fire and taking things personally instead of just sticking to the facts, imo.   You have  a great business model and website, anyone that checks you out sees that you are head and shoulders above 90% of your competitors....I gotta say that Consuelo is a lot better looking than you, so you'll never be ranked up in her league...lol

>>>>>>>>>>>>>    Res ipsa loquitur   <<<<<<<<<<<

DayTrader
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I think I'm entitled to them.
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth!

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats