It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: About me  (Read 2760 times)

Offline UKCaliumbo

About me
« on: May 08, 2008, 04:32:10 PM »
Let's me introduce myself.   My name is Graham (My mother calls me 'Jumbo').  I live in Portsmouth, United Kingdom.  I will be 40 this August, and the photo of me was taken in December 2007.  It is very recent!  I look very young for my age.     I am a Fashion buyer, especially in Ladies evening dresses and also Chinese Fashion.

I am profoundly deaf and have been in this way since I had the meningitis when I was 3 years old.   

I love playing and watching sports, travelling, animals, watching movies and fashion .......... as well as looking at beautfiul ladies (jaja)

I have travelled to many countries in the world, including Australia, South Africa, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Belarus, Romania and Colombia  as well as many other European countries.  I am looking forward to travel again, especially to South America.

At the moment, I am single and am still looking for a Latin girlfriend - Colombia or Peru .............

Offline sean126

Re: About me
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 04:37:47 PM »
Welcome to the forum, we are glad to have you here.

Looks like your job is going to drive you crazy with your girlfriends.  I'm sure they will expect a complete wardrobe, considering your job.   :D :D ;D

Take a look in the "trip reports" section for ideas about which agency to use or not use, very helpful stuff there.

I dated a woman from Romania for a few months.  She was here in the U.S. going to college.  Very sexy lady.  I'm sure it must be great to travel all over the world.

Offline UKCaliumbo

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 07:35:46 PM »
I had an ex-girlfriend who is Romanian.  She lived in Foscani.  My mother (age 59 this July) is married to a Romanian man, Luca (age 23) and they are currently living in Timisoara, West of Romania.  They have been there for 4 years already, but they are planning to return to UK as soon as they have sold their flat. 

In general, Romanian girls are very sexy, but they are also very 'bitchy'.  They are bit like Latinas except for the 'bitchy' part. 

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 07:35:46 PM »

Offline raycjs

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 09:40:31 AM »
Welcome

I wish you the best of luck

Ray
Ray from OHIO

Offline UKCaliumbo

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 10:25:55 AM »
Welcome

I wish you the best of luck

Ray

Thanks Ray :)

Offline slojas1

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 01:58:13 PM »
Welcome and I wish you the very best in your search.
Stand for something or fall for anything

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864