It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: Hello Group!!  (Read 3941 times)

Offline neil-uk

• My mother says "A mug like me dont stand a chance"
Hello Group!!
« on: January 05, 2007, 04:57:02 PM »
Hello Everyone!!

The names Neil, i am from the uk ,39 yrs old, divorced ect you know the storey :) I have just at the end of multiple trips to the ukraine, and have stumbled across  (Columbiansweethearts.com)  i just couldnt hit the target in Ukriane so need to move to a new part of the world, i have to admit the girls look great there, but i dont know Spanish.

Any help with a plan would be appreciated , i was thinking of going in March for my 40th and i am looking for a wife not just fun.

thanks

neil.....

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Hello Group!!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 05:51:05 PM »
Yo Neil,  What is your current plan that you need help with?  I think you will find many ladies that would get married to the right foreign man in Colombia. 

Fathertime!
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline neil-uk

Hello Group!!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 05:52:01 AM »
Hi fathertime!

Well the plan is to first find some good contacts over there, that i can at least trust to introduce me to some decent girls, who are genuine enough about wanting to get married. Medellin looks like a good place to start but i am not fixed on it at this point

Do i write to girls before i go? If so what sites, and what memberships?

Whould these girls be happy to live in pissy wet England?

thanks for the help

neil

Planet-Love.com

Hello Group!!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 05:52:01 AM »

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 10:20:42 AM »
Yo Neil,  many of the guys here will different experiences than I, but here's what I can tell you.   In Barranquilla, here is a good agency http://www.latin-wife.com/ ...in Cali here is an ok agency,  http://www.allcolombiangirls.com/        I have neve been to Medellin, so firsthand info. from me. 

If you feel like writing girls than go for it, although I never have.  I would think your weather would be a negative for many girls but it is cold in Bogota so maybe that would be a good starting point.  The key is to get on a plane and get there.  If you are at least an average looking man that is normal, your issue will be which attractive lady do you want.

I think Colombia has fewer sharks than FSU but some people find sharks wherever they go. 

Good luck
Fathertime!
09/08 saw morena goddess on Jamie's website
09/08Began writing/webcamming future wife
10/08Visited BAQ to meet future wife
12/08 Visited a second time and got engaged
01/09 Visa Paperwork done(williamIII)
02/09quickvisit BAQ
08/09Wife arrives
09/09Got married
11/10 son born

Offline papi

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 03:13:52 PM »
Neil, I have been to most agencies in Latin America including CSH and would be glad to help. I'd be interested in hearing your feedback on the UKE. Kiev interests me a great deal
Red Bull may give you wings, but if Flakes could fly - BAQ is in fact an airport

Offline neil-uk

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2007, 03:49:29 PM »
hI Papi

Well The Ukriane is a tough place to find what you want, i have been there going on 20 trips and been to most cities there, I believe 10 years ago it was a great place to look for a good woman, but i think i joined the party just to late. I would say percentage of the woman there now that are serious about marrying a 39 yrs old"No matter who he is" are the (Plain janes) of the world. The younger prettier girls seem now to have options other than men from abroad. I personaly Know at least a hundred guys that have been really struggeling for some time there. Not wanting to insult anybody but from what i see most men getting married there these day are not to fussy. I would say the best place i went in Ukriane for the women was Lugansk "Poor, and remote" the worst place was Kiev, Girls there see so many tourists, your nothing special.

Just been reading some old posts on good places to try in Columbia, i am tring to get away from the party girls as much as i can, i am 40 in march so hopeing to target the late 20,s group, I am thinking a woman with a kid could be good for me as i have had the "OP"  And i dont speak a word of spanish :( I know its a big disadvantage but i will learn some before i go.

cheers

neil

Offline papi

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2007, 02:09:07 PM »
Hi Neil, good info on the FSU. Shoot me a PM - I am glad to help on Latin america.
Red Bull may give you wings, but if Flakes could fly - BAQ is in fact an airport

Offline neil-uk

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 03:21:30 PM »
Hi Papi will do ,, first i need to send 5 messages to be able to pm

Offline Nicks

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2007, 02:11:23 PM »
Hi Neil,

nice to see a fellow european among all the gringos.. ;) I am from sweden, live in panama, and been married to a panamanian lady for 9 years. i did not meet her through a agency, but while we both were attending collage.

I have 0 experience in loong for a bride, BUT i can give you many tips on how its is being married to a latina in general, and if you decide to pop by panama, i am here to help.

The biggest diffrences between panamanian women and colombianas are:

1.. looks and fashion. Colombianas in general look better physicaly. They tend to be lighter skinned.

2.. reasons for meeting a forign man. colombianas live in a country where there is terrorism, and instability. In panama there is no terrorism, nor war. So the panamanians see little reason to move out, but they are willing to go if the guy is right. This means that you might find a little less Work Permit hunters aka GREEN CARD hunters in panama.

I used to date a rusian girls, the european and russian culture i belive is a little closer to eachother, depending on from which part of europe and russia you are from, Latin culture, can be very diffrent from ours, both good and bad.

So, put on your dancing shoose, and boogey down to colombia..i expect you now how to dance!!!

nicks

Offline neil-uk

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 01:35:23 PM »
Hi Nicks
Thanks for the advice,, My dancing shoes are always ready to go. For the last couple weeks i have been writing to Peruvian girls as i think thats where i will be heading soon

neil:)

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133129
Total Topics: 7864