It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: hello everyone  (Read 1712 times)

Offline af1

• Bat country. We can't stop here.
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
hello everyone
« on: January 12, 2008, 05:41:12 PM »

Hi Everyone my name is Adam and I am 24 years old.I am not thinking of getting married at this time because I am working on my career and having fun.I am thinking ahead though and I don't want to ever get serious with a woman that is from here in the US...but I do intend to have fun with them... :)..when I do settle down I want to marry a latina. My mother is originally from Mexico and I see the difference in her and other women here.My dad and mom have been married for many years(he is from the US) and they are still happily married.All of my dad's friends married women from the US and all have been divorced at least once.I love the latin culture and I think latinas are very sexy women.I have visited Mexico but I would like to visit other latin american countries as well.Anyway, thats me and I am here to learn more about dating foriegn women. Thanks to all...

Offline sean126

Re: hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 05:44:57 PM »
Welcome to the forum, we're glad you decided to join us.  Feel free to ask your questions in the appropriate sections and don't hesitate to join in the discussions.

p.s.  thanks for not asking questions in the "introductions" section.  :)

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5876
Latest: ponttfsch
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133130
Total Topics: 7864
Most Online Today: 227