It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

+-

+-PL Gallery Random Image

Author Topic: My wife is confused lol  (Read 12373 times)

Offline mambocowboy

• Spouse's Country: Colombia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
My wife is confused lol
« on: February 03, 2019, 10:34:50 PM »
She asked me why she keeps seeing good looking American men with fat, ugly American women? 

Offline Wildstubby

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: My wife is confused lol
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 03:57:35 AM »
I'm not going to laugh, (to loudly) because I could be placed in the opposite catagory! ;)

Offline Researcher

• The Perfect Match!
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 04:32:28 AM »
Because they think they do not have any other option.
Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 04:32:28 AM »

Offline Elexpatriado

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 04:44:21 AM »
She asked me why she keeps seeing good looking American men with fat, ugly American women?

Some guys are fat  freaks...

« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 01:27:26 PM by Elexpatriado »

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 04:45:22 AM »
Because they think they do not have any other option.

There are other options in tve US or anywhere....they are just allĂ­ taken

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
  • Spouse's Country: The Philippines
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 05:50:50 AM »
Maybe it's because they have fat purses as well.
Whether you think you can or think you can't--you're right!

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2019, 06:04:29 AM »
Maybe it's because they have fat purses as well.

Very unlikely.

Some guys will degrade themselves and go with anything just to satisfy their debased animalistic needs and feelings of lonliness.

Land Whales, sheep , cows, burras..

Offline mudd

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2019, 10:02:13 AM »
american women are  just fat, compared to most countries. and the men, well,  when your choices are, fat or nothing, i guess they chose fat lol.

Offline Calipro

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2019, 10:57:42 AM »

For the same reason american guys will marry a woman with another guys children and then not have any of his own.

What kills me is when the guy that has the fat american wife with another guys children..... and then they act jealous when other guys are around. I'm like are you kidding me! jajaja

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2019, 11:58:16 AM »
I would have to say that American women are the most unattractive on earth. You go into a Walmart (where I never shop) and look at the specimens of Trump's chosen people.

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2019, 01:55:29 PM »

For the same reason american guys will marry a woman with another guys children and then not have any of his own.

What kills me is when the guy that has the fat american wife with another guys children..... and then they act jealous when other guys are around. I'm like are you kidding me! jajaja
Lmao

Offline mambocowboy

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2019, 01:57:08 PM »

Very unlikely.

Some guys will degrade themselves and go with anything just to satisfy their debased animalistic needs and feelings of lonliness.

Land Whales, sheep , cows, burras..
Those burrs are less expensive and don't complain as much lol

Offline Jedimaster

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2019, 06:49:40 PM »

MC, the reason why your wife keeps seeing good looking American men with fat, ugly American women is because American men generally tend to underestimate their dating market value.  American women on the other hand tend to overestimate their dating market value.

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2019, 06:49:40 PM »

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2019, 08:06:31 PM »
The USAs still FULL of beautiful women, just not everywhere. Charleston and Savannah, as well as St. Augustine, Palm Beach, Boca Raton and Miami have tons. (A little gem is Delray Beach FL. Mmmm) But other densely populated cities, like million + Jacksonville, or Atlanta, to name just 2 others, don't seem to have a lot of hot, or shall we say, cute, pretty women.

For sh!ts and giggles, with my wife's awareness, I posted  6 very current, un photo shopped photos of myself, including of my bald head, along with a short bio that explained that I'm "neither rich nor poor" on Zoosk. I indicated an interest in women ages 40 to 60. To be fair, I let my wife post on "Millionaire's Club".

Yes, I got some real heifers--whales, motor cycle mamas and MAGA types, but in short order, I got over a thousand 'hits' and probably 70--80% were from size two to six, slender to athletic figured PRETTY USA women,  with professional degrees.

Never would've happened on match.com.

There were white, black, Latina, Euro and Asian, a few were immigrants to the USA added in the mix, but by and large, most were white and born here.

There were mostly divorcees, kids gone off, some who's careers made marriage and kids not feasible, and an AMAZING amount of attractive widows (some quite young) who made it very clear (and had addressed the fact) that they didn't need a penny.

Were I trying to run a game, I could've played the male gigolo, gold digger role and playing on obviously pretty, financially well off women from Wash. DC/Arlington, VA, on down to Boca Raton.

Florida's lower Gulf side, the aptly named "Gold Coast" has a ton of pretty, available women too. A lot of well off 'snowbirds' who took their fortunes to sunnier climes throughout S Florida.

The deal with my wife and I was that neither of us could/would respond, but I got about 15 'hits' to every 1 that she got. That amazed me, because if I do say so myself, she's young, pretty, presents herself well and is highly educated, with zero 'baggage'.

It was a crazy experiment, with surprising results. But for all the money in the world some other woman might have, I doubt if I could find someone half as wonderful and pleasant to live with as my wife. Or as young and pretty. I didn't indicate interest in under 40 y/o and had I, the 'hits' would have most certainly dropped in number and quality therein.

And while I'm no millionaire yet, the Drs and lawyers, the pilots and Las Vegas, CA entertainment types who ARE, the guys that did write or send 'likes' to my wife, they pretty much all seemed like damaged goods, if you picked apart their profiles.

And we did pick apart the profiles of those sending each of us the 'hits' and 'likes"

Like (and same applies to her, of course,) my wife says:

" You can look, but you'd better not touch" (or chat, write back to)

And those were the and forever will be our 'rules.'  We're obviously a lot more secure in that mindset than most couples.

But the 'pickins' for guys 50+ y/o and up, for guys who obviously take care of themselves, present well and are looking for a rather attractive, financially well off '40ish' and up babe, are a whole lot better than you might presume.

If not so for you, get yourself out of the barn and start looking for greener pastures---they're out there-- here AND abroad--but only IF you have the wits and wherewithal to pick the prime cuts from the fat ones.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2019, 09:07:38 PM »
The USAs still FULL of beautiful women, just not everywhere. Charleston and Savannah, as well as St. Augustine, Palm Beach, Boca Raton and Miami have tons. (A little gem is Delray Beach FL. Mmmm) But other densely populated cities, like million + Jacksonville, or Atlanta, to name just 2 others, don't seem to have a lot of hot, or shall we say, cute, pretty women.

For sh!ts and giggles, with my wife's awareness, I posted  6 very current, un photo shopped photos of myself, including of my bald head, along with a short bio that explained that I'm "neither rich nor poor" on Zoosk. I indicated an interest in women ages 40 to 60. To be fair, I let my wife post on "Millionaire's Club".

Yes, I got some real heifers--whales, motor cycle mamas and MAGA types, but in short order, I got over a thousand 'hits' and probably 70--80% were from size two to six, slender to athletic figured PRETTY USA women,  with professional degrees.

Never would've happened on match.com.

There were white, black, Latina, Euro and Asian, a few were immigrants to the USA added in the mix, but by and large, most were white and born here.

There were mostly divorcees, kids gone off, some who's careers made marriage and kids not feasible, and an AMAZING amount of attractive widows (some quite young) who made it very clear (and had addressed the fact) that they didn't need a penny.

Were I trying to run a game, I could've played the male gigolo, gold digger role and playing on obviously pretty, financially well off women from Wash. DC/Arlington, VA, on down to Boca Raton.

Florida's lower Gulf side, the aptly named "Gold Coast" has a ton of pretty, available women too. A lot of well off 'snowbirds' who took their fortunes to sunnier climes throughout S Florida.

The deal with my wife and I was that neither of us could/would respond, but I got about 15 'hits' to every 1 that she got. That amazed me, because if I do say so myself, she's young, pretty, presents herself well and is highly educated, with zero 'baggage'.

It was a crazy experiment, with surprising results. But for all the money in the world some other woman might have, I doubt if I could find someone half as wonderful and pleasant to live with as my wife. Or as young and pretty. I didn't indicate interest in under 40 y/o and had I, the 'hits' would have most certainly dropped in number and quality therein.

And while I'm no millionaire yet, the Drs and lawyers, the pilots and Las Vegas, CA entertainment types who ARE, the guys that did write or send 'likes' to my wife, they pretty much all seemed like damaged goods, if you picked apart their profiles.

And we did pick apart the profiles of those sending each of us the 'hits' and 'likes"

Like (and same applies to her, of course,) my wife says:

" You can look, but you'd better not touch" (or chat, write back to)

And those were the and forever will be our 'rules.'  We're obviously a lot more secure in that mindset than most couples.

But the 'pickins' for guys 50+ y/o and up, for guys who obviously take care of themselves, present well and are looking for a rather attractive, financially well off '40ish' and up babe, are a whole lot better than you might presume.

If not so for you, get yourself out of the barn and start looking for greener pastures---they're out there-- here AND abroad--but only IF you have the wits and wherewithal to pick the prime cuts from the fat ones.

So you must have taken the fotos with a banana in your pants is the only reason I could think of you got so many "hits",

Seems strange a married guy would play this game..and with his wifes knowledge.

You guys arent swingers are you?

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2019, 11:09:24 PM »

So you must have taken the fotos with a banana in your pants is the only reason I could think of you got so many "hits",

Seems strange a married guy would play this game..and with his wifes knowledge.

You guys arent swingers are you?

Banana in my pants, LOL? Not necessary. Truth in advertising works best long term.

I think it's clear to anybody who's intelligent and is able to, or at least DOES (did) take the time to read my post, that NO, we're not "swingers"--far from it. Like I said, the hard rule for us was (is) no replying,  no chatting, and never ever, any outside touching, never mind dating. That dating site post experiment was a joke.

And we never lead a single person on--never 'used' anybody, no 'ham sandwich lunches', LOL.

I didn't mention it, but the whole experiment came about because one of my wife's sisters has a nice profile online--lovely pictures, short n sweet profile write up, she's cute, definitely not snobby, she's an RN, but rarely does she get 'hits'. So my wife and I tried to figure what works and doesn't. 

What probably does work if a woman wants (literally) action, but lots of shallow 'hits' on her profile, is bathing suit, and sexy pics. But nobody in my wife's family would do that. Fashionable, form fitting clothing yes, but not a lot of flesh, not 'click bait".  What you put out will effect the quality of what comes in, and a lot of your better babes like "something left for the imagination"--and that extends to guy's profiles too.

With a lot of guys, the first thing they ask for (if they respond) to a woman's profile, is for "more pics", and you can be sure they want less clothes.

That's only good if you're playing "short game.' If he or she is worth the time, waiting and playing the longer game will probably be the better iidea.

Oddly, what people seem to want and not want-- it's the opposite with women. Countless women post profiles saying things like "I DON'T want to see bathroom selfies, old pics, you flexing your muscles, wearing all hats, sunglasses or holding a dead fish."

Surprise, I guess they wouldn't be too excited over a banana, but guess it depends on where your mind's coming from. That said, I had one bathing suit pic, by the sea, shirt open, unbuttoned, and while a few  ladies said I was handsome, sexy, not a single one referred to that photo.

You can often tell if someone's a smoker--a lot of 40 y/o smokers look like leathery 60 y/o's Then some 60 y/o's who don't smoke and and who work out regularly, and who might drink lightly if at all, looked great.

Maybe a  "banana" works for you, but I mentioned my education, that I was retired, well traveled, easy to get along with, can dress up or down, that I'm neither rich nor poor, but THE line that probably 'worked ' best, was  "lately I'm more grateful for the things I DON'T have, such as illness, debt and big dramas in my life.

I'm sure that what sort of profile works best here is different than in Colombia, but wherever you put together a profile, the difference in what you put on it will directly effect the types of responders you get.

I'd guess a lot of guys put profiles that whether they know it or not, appeal to 'short time' affairs more than they do for attracting women wanting long term relationships with solid, steady guys.

But I  didn't even check the box to say if I was single, never married, divorced, or widowed. Didn't tell a single lie, never even said I was looking for this or that type of woman.

My wife doesn't even 'look at', make eye contact with, handsome guys---any guys beyond what called for at the conservative company she works at.

When we're in public, I can and do look at the ladies, and sometimes when she is well aware I'm 'scoping' some hottie out, she'll squeeze my hand (we hold hands in public) but she's not irrationally jealous.

She's asked a bunch of times why she's not a 'hottie' and I tell her, "because you don't,  and you, yourself don't WANT to dress like one--- you don't wear fire engine red lipstick, tight blouses with your tits hanging out, no 5 inch stiletto heels that scream "come f___k me; no jean's so tight they look sprayed on".

Hell, when I do encourage her to wear some lipstick or make up, she's got a tissue as soon as we're in the car, looking in the mirror, dabbing and toning it down.

I think a pair of tight white, thin fabric jean's looks great, but I have to coax her to wear the pair I got her on our 'date nights' and then she'll wear a long blouse, lol....

She saves that other kind of 'appeal' for ME, behind locked doors.

She'd 'kind of' like to be a movie star kinda 'hottie' looking babe sometimes, and although she dresses fashionably, even with a wee bit of fashion forward 'edge' sometimes, her built in limiter,  her modesty, precludes her dressing the hottie look that a 'swinger' would put out there.

But she and I can privately discuss how in our mutual opinions, people are dressed tastefully or are pushing it too much, or seem to be asking for 'attention' a bit much.

What we do find strange is people who are single and around tons of available singles of the opposite sex, yet always seem to end up alone and or speak disparagingly of them and don't have, or can't maintain long lasting relationships.

They can never ever seem to find someone good enough and even when do, they unconsciously sabotage relationships, then like the fox unable to reach the grapes on the higher branch, gripe: "They're probably sour anyway". Malcontents.

We can look at all the fruit in the world and admire it in different ways, but because we got lucky and are thankful and most fortunate that here and now, we feel our cup's quite full and in the best, 'real' way, that's made all the difference.

Sometimes the only way to know, to realize what you've really got, is to compare. And as long as you don't step over pre agreed lines, that can be OK.

One might say we invited temptations in, perhaps even 'played with fire' and I could see that as a valid point, but in an odd way, in being transparent, it's actually strengthened our relationship.

Besides, although my wife never discusses the things I do that DO upset her, other women piss and moan to her about their husbands, marriages etc , and it makes ours look pretty good against their 'norm.'

Even if we were interested in the proverbial 'grass on the other side of the fence' we both seem to realize that:

"One in the hand is certainly better than three in the bush"----that's for sure!!!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 05:20:53 AM by robert angel »

Offline Wildstubby

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2019, 04:18:57 AM »
Robert angel said:
... And we never lead a single person on--never 'used' anybody, no 'ham sandwich lunches', LOL....
ZING!!!!!

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2019, 05:33:17 AM »
Banana in my pants, LOL? Not necessary. Truth in advertising works best long term.

I think it's clear to anybody who's intelligent and is able to, or at least DOES (did) take the time to read my post, that NO, we're not "swingers"--far from it. Like I said, the hard rule for us was (is) no replying,  no chatting, and never ever, any outside touching, never mind dating. That dating site post experiment was a joke.

And we never lead a single person on--never 'used' anybody, no 'ham sandwich lunches', LOL.

I didn't mention it, but the whole experiment came about because one of my wife's sisters has a nice profile online--lovely pictures, short n sweet profile write up, she's cute, definitely not snobby, she's an RN, but rarely does she get 'hits'. So my wife and I tried to figure what works and doesn't. 

What probably does work if a woman wants (literally) action, but lots of shallow 'hits' on her profile, is bathing suit, and sexy pics. But nobody in my wife's family would do that. Fashionable, form fitting clothing yes, but not a lot of flesh, not 'click bait".  What you put out will effect the quality of what comes in, and a lot of your better babes like "something left for the imagination"--and that extends to guy's profiles too.

With a lot of guys, the first thing they ask for (if they respond) to a woman's profile, is for "more pics", and you can be sure they want less clothes.

That's only good if you're playing "short game.' If he or she is worth the time, waiting and playing the longer game will probably be the better iidea.

Oddly, what people seem to want and not want-- it's the opposite with women. Countless women post profiles saying things like "I DON'T want to see bathroom selfies, old pics, you flexing your muscles, wearing all hats, sunglasses or holding a dead fish."

Surprise, I guess they wouldn't be too excited over a banana, but guess it depends on where your mind's coming from. That said, I had one bathing suit pic, by the sea, shirt open, unbuttoned, and while a few  ladies said I was handsome, sexy, not a single one referred to that photo.

You can often tell if someone's a smoker--a lot of 40 y/o smokers look like leathery 60 y/o's Then some 60 y/o's who don't smoke and and who work out regularly, and who might drink lightly if at all, looked great.

Maybe a  "banana" works for you, but I mentioned my education, that I was retired, well traveled, easy to get along with, can dress up or down, that I'm neither rich nor poor, but THE line that probably 'worked ' best, was  "lately I'm more grateful for the things I DON'T have, such as illness, debt and big dramas in my life.

I'm sure that what sort of profile works best here is different than in Colombia, but wherever you put together a profile, the difference in what you put on it will directly effect the types of responders you get.

I'd guess a lot of guys put profiles that whether they know it or not, appeal to 'short time' affairs more than they do for attracting women wanting long term relationships with solid, steady guys.

But I  didn't even check the box to say if I was single, never married, divorced, or widowed. Didn't tell a single lie, never even said I was looking for this or that type of woman.

My wife doesn't even 'look at', make eye contact with, handsome guys---any guys beyond what called for at the conservative company she works at.

When we're in public, I can and do look at the ladies, and sometimes when she is well aware I'm 'scoping' some hottie out, she'll squeeze my hand (we hold hands in public) but she's not irrationally jealous.

She's asked a bunch of times why she's not a 'hottie' and I tell her, "because you don't,  and you, yourself don't WANT to dress like one--- you don't wear fire engine red lipstick, tight blouses with your tits hanging out, no 5 inch stiletto heels that scream "come f___k me; no jean's so tight they look sprayed on".

Hell, when I do encourage her to wear some lipstick or make up, she's got a tissue as soon as we're in the car, looking in the mirror, dabbing and toning it down.

I think a pair of tight white, thin fabric jean's looks great, but I have to coax her to wear the pair I got her on our 'date nights' and then she'll wear a long blouse, lol....

She saves that other kind of 'appeal' for ME, behind locked doors.

She'd 'kind of' like to be a movie star kinda 'hottie' looking babe sometimes, and although she dresses fashionably, even with a wee bit of fashion forward 'edge' sometimes, her built in limiter,  her modesty, precludes her dressing the hottie look that a 'swinger' would put out there.

But she and I can privately discuss how in our mutual opinions, people are dressed tastefully or are pushing it too much, or seem to be asking for 'attention' a bit much.

What we do find strange is people who are single and around tons of available singles of the opposite sex, yet always seem to end up alone and or speak disparagingly of them and don't have, or can't maintain long lasting relationships.

They can never ever seem to find someone good enough and even when do, they unconsciously sabotage relationships, then like the fox unable to reach the grapes on the higher branch, gripe: "They're probably sour anyway". Malcontents.

We can look at all the fruit in the world and admire it in different ways, but because we got lucky and are thankful and most fortunate that here and now, we feel our cup's quite full and in the best, 'real' way, that's made all the difference.

Sometimes the only way to know, to realize what you've really got, is to compare. And as long as you don't step over pre agreed lines, that can be OK.

One might say we invited temptations in, perhaps even 'played with fire' and I could see that as a valid point, but in an odd way, in being transparent, it's actually strengthened our relationship.

Besides, although my wife never discusses the things I do that DO upset her, other women piss and moan to her about their husbands, marriages etc , and it makes ours look pretty good against their 'norm.'

Even if we were interested in the proverbial 'grass on the other side of the fence' we both seem to realize that:

"One in the hand is certainly better than three in the bush"----that's for sure!!!

Ohh..so no Banana in the pants..

Must have been a Polish Sausage then..

Offline robert angel

• Summer 18
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2019, 07:48:04 AM »
Ohh..so no Banana in the pants..

Must have been a Polish Sausage then..

If bananas and sausages in your pants work for you, if one night stands and countless 'crash and burns' with the women you consistently speak so badly of works for you, so be it. Carry on.

If not, change it up. Although I don't think anybody here sees that happening, I suppose it's remotely possible.

Meanwhile, you don't sound or at least you don't come across here, like a particularly happy fella. More like someone who's gonna die in some cheap room, maybe with a ham sandwich ho, one who will take anything materially valuable before leaving your cold dead body alone. Again.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2019, 08:26:46 AM »
If bananas and sausages in your pants work for you, if one night stands and countless 'crash and burns' with the women you consistently speak so badly of works for you, so be it. Carry on.

If not, change it up. Although I don't think anybody here sees that happening, I suppose it's remotely possible.

Meanwhile, you don't sound or at least you don't come across here, like a particularly happy fella. More like someone who's gonna die in some cheap room, maybe with a ham sandwich ho, one who will take anything materially valuable before leaving your cold dead body alone. Again.

LOL zero sense of humor ja ja

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2019, 08:29:56 AM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2019, 10:38:53 AM »
LOL zero sense of humor ja ja

I think Robert takes you and Mudd way to seriously.

I think all of your posts should start out with...... I live in Colombia and I have lived there for many years and I absolutely have no intention of ever leaving Colombia. jajaja

And after that say what ever it is you are going to say and let people put it in the proper context.

Offline Elexpatriado

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2019, 11:00:07 AM »

I think Robert takes you and Mudd way to seriously.

I think all of your posts should start out with...... I live in Colombia and I have lived there for many years and I absolutely have no intention of ever leaving Colombia. jajaja

And after that say what ever it is you are going to say and let people put it in the proper context.

They dont call it "Locombia" for nothing...

;D ;D :D :o :o ::)

And I am one of the "saner" ones..

Planet-Love.com

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2019, 11:00:07 AM »

Offline Calipro

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2019, 01:40:35 PM »

They dont call it "Locombia" for nothing...

;D ;D :D :o :o ::)

And I am one of the "saner" ones..

You forgot the part about how you love Colombia and will never leave.

Remember Robert has never set foot in Colombia and probably believes you give an accurate portrayal of Colombian life

He doesn't understsnd that every thing you say is exaggerated for dramatic effect jajaja
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 04:09:43 PM by Calipro »

Offline utopiacowboy

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2019, 03:45:45 PM »
You forgot the part about how you love it and will never leave.

Remember Robert has never set foot in Colombia and probably believes you give an accurste portrail of Colombian life

He doesn't understsnd that every thing you say is exaggerated for dramatic effect jajaja

Now that was amusing. I chuckled.

Sponsor Twr1R

PL Stats

Members
Total Members: 5871
Latest: ponttbryr
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 133128
Total Topics: 7864